Author Topic: Kevin Levrone with 220 lbs at 6.3% body fat (as of Aug 3,2011)  (Read 17942 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Kevin Levrone with 220 lbs at 6.3% body fat (as of Aug 3,2011)
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2011, 07:29:23 AM »
you must be borderline retarded

no, i'm actually stretching your imagination if you are willing to continue to reply, or trying to entice you to research my information and "out" me.  i guess it isn't working.  give me another angle to work with.  ;)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2011, 07:31:27 AM »
Yeah...Flex Wheeler said the same thing.  ::)

C'mon, musclecenter, you can't be THAT naive!
i just quote what he said.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2011, 07:33:59 AM »
I don't think that's 6%
I'm quite leaner than that and I'd estimate I'm 8%
choice is an illusion

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2011, 07:42:35 AM »
no, i'm actually stretching your imagination if you are willing to continue to reply, or trying to entice you to research my information and "out" me.  i guess it isn't working.  give me another angle to work with.  ;)
nobody cares to "out" you Mr Yellow Short Bus

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2011, 07:48:39 AM »
i just quote what he said.

Yeah, but you felt the need to come to his defense by quoting him.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2011, 07:51:13 AM »

lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2011, 07:51:33 AM »
nobody cares to "out" you Mr Yellow Short Bus

anyway, nice try at a joke, but you were the clown who sorted thru 4000 posts in my divcom acct.  once a fool, always a fool, just the right angle to bring the fool out of you.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2011, 07:52:44 AM »
i report,you decide.
nothing to do with him.
kevinlevrne.com(July 23rd, 2009
)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2011, 07:56:28 AM »

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2011, 08:02:08 AM »
according to gh15's "dont question me, no if's or but's" calculations on natural limits, musclecenter falls outside of the limits.

according to gh15's precise calculations, he is in the "been to hormones" category.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 08:09:26 AM »
6% not a single vein in site. Turned into jay

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 08:29:22 AM »
This past weekend i was with Kevin at the clinic where he now gets his HRT. Its not hormones per-say, i was kinda confused but its actually pellets that are injected SubQ and you get it done every 3 months. Last i had seen him was May. We went to the Pittsburgh together. He easily gained 15lb since then while being on the pellets. The doc was straight and said its not common for someone to gain like Kevin on these pellets.

The doc is a former roid user who messed himself up and nobody would treat him. The kept wanting to wait to see if his body leveled out. So he decided to go into HRT and help people who have used gear in the past.

Now i know this is get big and im gonna take some lumps for posting this but i figured id at leats TRY and tell the truth about this. SO YES Kevin is NOW on HRT after his levels tested a little low, No he wasnt before the test and Yes he is 220lb.  220lb of dry shredded muscle in Olympia condition looks very different then the water he is carrying now. If he dried out and cut his BF to 2% he would prolly be about 205lb. Big difference.

Here is the link to the Doc if anyone is interested.www.lifeforcemd.com
T

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
The doc was straight and said its not common for someone to gain like Kevin on these pellets.

no shit

I wonder why  ;)  :D

FutureIFBBpro

• Getbig II
  • Nigguhs be hatin
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2011, 08:48:19 AM »
something about Kevin's current physique seems weird as fuck to me... not sure what it is though  ???

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 09:00:06 AM »
It doesnt have the 3 dimensional look to it. He is wider than he is thick. We are used to seeing him with either more muscle and geared up or less muscle when he isnt training. His delts get wide fast...in a matter of a couple weeks. and his triceps....well it just doesnt look human even if he isnt all geared up.
T

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2011, 09:07:32 AM »
he mentioned the "pellets" he got up in him. he is on hrt doses and has the test pellets in the back. look, listen and learn and fuck gh15.

FutureIFBBpro

• Getbig II
  • Nigguhs be hatin
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »
It doesnt have the 3 dimensional look to it. He is wider than he is thick. We are used to seeing him with either more muscle and geared up or less muscle when he isnt training. His delts get wide fast...in a matter of a couple weeks. and his triceps....well it just doesnt look human even if he isnt all geared up.

You definitely nailed it ! he's missing the 3d look he used to have, and its weird seeing him look like this. Does anyone here think he has what it takes to compete again ? Cause he has a LOT to say about how "out of shape" todays bb's are.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 09:27:58 AM »
OK douche, how does he keep his wig this long in the game, just male pattern baldness?  what is he on?  

Hair loss is entirely genetic; steroids do not cause you to go bald.  They will accelerate your hair loss if it's in your genes (i.e. you are going to lose hair anyway) but it won't make hair fall out that wasn't going to fall out otherwise.

Witness Ronnie with basically a full head of hair shortly after retirement (or around that time anyway).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2011, 01:53:47 PM »
I don't think that's 6%
I'm quite leaner than that and I'd estimate I'm 8%

shut the fuck up man ,, you are really pissing me off,, that is 6% and you are not leaner than anything,, you are a young dumb hormonized lifter NTO BODYBUILDER  but lifter! with thinner skin due to age,,actualy from what i have seen your skin is same thickness...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2011, 02:25:58 PM »
video on youtube i once watched, guy was measured in calipers at 4% bodyfat, then measured in the bodpod at 7%

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2011, 03:00:42 PM »
This past weekend i was with Kevin at the clinic where he now gets his HRT. Its not hormones per-say, i was kinda confused but its actually pellets that are injected SubQ and you get it done every 3 months. Last i had seen him was May. We went to the Pittsburgh together. He easily gained 15lb since then while being on the pellets. The doc was straight and said its not common for someone to gain like Kevin on these pellets.

The doc is a former roid user who messed himself up and nobody would treat him. The kept wanting to wait to see if his body leveled out. So he decided to go into HRT and help people who have used gear in the past.

Now i know this is get big and im gonna take some lumps for posting this but i figured id at leats TRY and tell the truth about this. SO YES Kevin is NOW on HRT after his levels tested a little low, No he wasnt before the test and Yes he is 220lb.  220lb of dry shredded muscle in Olympia condition looks very different then the water he is carrying now. If he dried out and cut his BF to 2% he would prolly be about 205lb. Big difference.

Here is the link to the Doc if anyone is interested.www.lifeforcemd.com

there is no 2% anything,, 2% = death ...andreas was little under 3% and died,,so there is no 2% ,, minimum we get down to is 4% with very very few going down below to the 3.5 to 4% very very few!,, under 3.5% it is walking death and will result in kidny failure sooner or later

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »
kevin doesnt look a day older than 27
great genetics
choice is an illusion

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2011, 08:39:30 PM »
You definitely nailed it ! he's missing the 3d look he used to have, and its weird seeing him look like this. Does anyone here think he has what it takes to compete again ? Cause he has a LOT to say about how "out of shape" todays bb's are.

He has told me straight out, to get into the same or BETTER shape than before onstage takes too much sacrifice. Its too much for him at this stage in his life. i DO think if he did he would be right up there in the mix. I was part of M3 with him a few years ago and im in the first video with him on his transformation. I trained with him through the whole thing,and even ate meals with him and saw how much he ate. It was a lot! He got bigger every day! never seen anything like it before. Everyone who knows and has trained with him says the same thing, you can see him grow.

He never got that 3d look back even during his transformation. he never had a drug look, thin skin, his strength didnt go up drastically and remember he didnt even train for like 4 years! So anyone who took 4 years off and went back full force would grow. But not like him. He is not normal.
T

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »

He has told me straight out, to get into the same or BETTER shape than before onstage takes too much sacrifice. Its too much for him at this stage in his life. i DO think if he did he would be right up there in the mix. I was part of M3 with him a few years ago and im in the first video with him on his transformation. I trained with him through the whole thing,and even ate meals with him and saw how much he ate. It was a lot! He got bigger every day! never seen anything like it before. Everyone who knows and has trained with him says the same thing, you can see him grow.

He never got that 3d look back even during his transformation. he never had a drug look, thin skin, his strength didnt go up drastically and remember he didnt even train for like 4 years! So anyone who took 4 years off and went back full force would grow. But not like him. He is not normal.

Serious question:

Are you hanging on Kevin's nuts because you hope that one day you will be allowed to give him a blowjob or just because you're one naive retard?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2011, 10:03:09 PM »

Don't get me wrong, but you always said that Kevin never took that much, actually from reading your posts you gave an expression that Kevin was on the bare minimum
and didn't even touch some drugs that were common back then, so what's all the sacrifice talking?