Author Topic: Cannot wait for the first criminal banker to kill himself  (Read 1045 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Cannot wait for the first criminal banker to kill himself
« on: August 08, 2011, 11:27:19 PM »
Stock markets are falling
Billions are lost
Everybody is in panic

I cannot wait for the first criminal cocksucking banker/businessman to kill himself over the fact that after years and years of getting fat on the back of people like us they finally have to face the fact that their own personal lifestyle might be in jeopardy.

- I hope they jump down tall buildings like in the 1920 -

This is going to be fun

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Cannot wait for the first criminal banker to kill himself
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »
Billions are lost
Everybody is in panic

I cannot wait for the first criminal cocksucking banker/businessman to kill himself over the fact that after years and years of getting fat on the back of people like us they finally have to face the fact that their own personal lifestyle might be in jeopardy.

This is going to be fun

I don't care what everyone says, you're a good man!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 11:42:33 PM »
If you think these guys are losing money in all of this think again.  Billions are being made right now.  All you see is the sky is falling, all they see is their accounts soring.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:51:58 PM »
If you think these guys are losing money in all of this think again.  Billions are being made right now.  All you see is the sky is falling, all they see is their accounts soring.

Oh you wait, they are not untouchable.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »
  Agree with Stark. I'm reminded of the scene in Timecop where the stock brokers are diving from the rooftops.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »
  Agree with Stark. I'm reminded of the scene in Timecop where the stock brokers are diving from the rooftops.

Actually that never really was proven to have happen but the idea doesn't sound so bad this time around!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 12:20:54 AM »

I mean at first everybody is going to be horrified ::) but not for long soon people will figure out why these white criminal ciggar smoking child fucking banking criminals kill themselves and by than you have people line up to watch that shit.

Oh look mommy he landed funny.
Sir.. Sir.. Mr officer can you please step aside so my daughter can have a good look at the gentleman that just threw himself of the roof? My children have never seen somebody formed quite like that - NO JUSTIN! stop playing with the brain matter.

Its going to be fuuuun shit.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 12:40:24 AM »
me too man. I could offer him a little "push" from the window too.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 12:47:08 AM »

Agreed - Goldmans making money on the short side right now and this down move is way out of proportion.

Just when your pension fund has finished panic selling, Goldman will be ready to pump it up again.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 01:20:46 AM »

Exactly. It's just beautiful. Banks have found another way of passing the hot potato and it's now on the governments' lap. Meanwhile, the exact same people are making a fortune.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 01:22:00 AM »
Billions are lost
Everybody is in panic

This is going to be fun

I actually Stark, I would prefer mass pitch fork gatherings and public hangings of these bankster criminals!
I hate the State.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 01:25:44 AM »
I actually Stark, I would prefer mass pitch fork gatherings and public hangings of these bankster criminals!

I say lets bring crucifixion back - line the streets with crucified bankers and lawyers and politicians.
Give the common people some action.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 01:27:26 AM »
Stark, the topic is slightly different, but this documentary, which is very good, might be of interest to you:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1016268/