Author Topic: No matter how good I do  (Read 1224 times)

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
No matter how good I do
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:37:32 PM »
I always dwell on what I could have done better, and I'm not satisfied and want more.

Is that good or bad?

???
✠

Fortress

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20748
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »
You're an utter and complete failure. Get used to it.  :D

Natural Man

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 11164
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 02:47:12 PM »
I always dwell on what I could have done better, and I'm not satisfied and want more.

Is that good or bad?

???
are you an athesit who comes from a dysfunctionnal family?

Nails

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36502
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
Don't worry too much, majority of married woman gain weight and look like shit after you marry them, your not the only one pal

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 03:19:39 PM »
You're an utter and complete failure. Get used to it.  :D

 ;D ;D ;D

lol
✠

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »
are you an athesit who comes from a dysfunctionnal family?

Hell no

Don't worry too much, majority of married woman gain weight and look like shit after you marry them, your not the only one pal

HAHAHAHAH!!!
✠

Mr Nobody

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 40197
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 03:24:55 PM »
I always dwell on what I could have done better, and I'm not satisfied and want more.

Is that good or bad?

???
Perfectionism will cause you stress and a early death.

Papper

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10323
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 03:25:30 PM »
I'm not satisfied. I want more weights. I'mma beat him!

#1 Klaus fan

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9203
Re: No matter how good I do
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »
are you an athesit who comes from a dysfunctionnal family?

I'm an atheist from a dysfunctional family and I'm complete opposite.