Author Topic: Whats the cheapest Surgeon for Gyno???  (Read 4547 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Whats the cheapest Surgeon for Gyno???
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
I want to lean out with HGH and then get surgery to get rid of a little gyno....What is the cheapest GYNO guyu???

I can't afford bleu right now....and hopefully if it ever comes back I'll be able to afford the good surgeon in the future..dr bleu or what ever he's called...

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Whats the cheapest Surgeon for Gyno???
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:02:49 PM »
did you try letro + nolva stack (HG not UG or research bullshit)

dustin

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:15:54 PM »
Your best bet is to get it done overseas. There are shitloads of surgeons in Korea that have hundreds of operations under their belt.

My friend teaches English over there and went for it. Turned out really good and only cost about a grand. In Canada it runs around $4000 or more and the wait lists are long for doctors who perform only a few surgeries as year.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 01:02:56 PM »
Your best bet is to get it done overseas. There are shitloads of surgeons in Korea that have hundreds of operations under their belt.

My friend teaches English over there and went for it. Turned out really good and only cost about a grand. In Canada it runs around $4000 or more and the wait lists are long for doctors who perform only a few surgeries as year.

OR, for free  ;) ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
Any other Surgeons?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 10:09:34 PM »
a lot of plastic surgeons do it but you are still looking at 4 grand.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 11:00:50 AM »

I'm guessing you mean south korea right??? I wouln't go to north korea?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 07:37:30 PM »
I want to lean out with HGH and then get surgery to get rid of a little gyno....What is the cheapest GYNO guyu???

I can't afford bleu right now....and hopefully if it ever comes back I'll be able to afford the good surgeon in the future..dr bleu or what ever he's called...

that is a bad attitude to have towards gyno surgery, besides, blau will cut you some slack if your really hurtin financially and they offer financial payments or something if you can't afford all up front, also free revision too with him, why would you choose a cheap gyno surgeon for real!??

many plastic surgeons will gladly do your surgery, who knows how it will turn out though.  I would suggest a consult with blau i believe it's free and tell him about your situation money wise, and see what figure and payments you can work out. 
TEAM Nasser

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 10:29:07 PM »
that is a bad attitude to have towards gyno surgery, besides, blau will cut you some slack if your really hurtin financially and they offer financial payments or something if you can't afford all up front, also free revision too with him, why would you choose a cheap gyno surgeon for real!??

many plastic surgeons will gladly do your surgery, who knows how it will turn out though.  I would suggest a consult with blau i believe it's free and tell him about your situation money wise, and see what figure and payments you can work out. 

I have bad credit right now...And I can't afford the 7k he charges

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 06:38:14 AM »
I have bad credit right now...And I can't afford the 7k he charges

what can you afford?  He may meet you at the price you can afford.

TEAM Nasser

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 09:32:01 AM »
Blau's prices are ridiculous !!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 10:58:50 PM »
I still looking for a cheep gyno surgeon?? Any ideas?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 06:05:22 AM »
Maybe Blau can refer you to someone in your area.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 10:52:51 AM »
Maybe Blau can refer you to someone in your area.

x2, he may do that for you, but still you get what you pay for dude, do you want a fucked up gyno job ?  Some doctors will compromise on price and let you do payments. 
TEAM Nasser

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 11:02:37 AM »
I don't know about everyone else, but when i went to have my ACL reconstruction i found the BEST surgeon in my area to do the surgery.

I understand money issues, but surgery is something i would not cut cost on if at all possible. You could end up with a set of nips that are offset and then you really would get funny looks when you took your shirt off.

8)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 05:23:10 PM »
I don't know about everyone else, but when i went to have my ACL reconstruction i found the BEST surgeon in my area to do the surgery.

I understand money issues, but surgery is something i would not cut cost on if at all possible. You could end up with a set of nips that are offset and then you really would get funny looks when you took your shirt off.

8)

good post, thread starter if you are short on money explain it to the doc, blau whomever is the best in your region, and they will understand, payment plans etc, what overloads said, you don't want a shitty gyno job, you'll end up paying more getting it fixed than getting one surgery and done.

TEAM Nasser

lesaucer

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »
epic gyno...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 05:47:09 PM »
I still looking for a cheep gyno surgeon?? Any ideas?
Where are you from? I got mine done in mississauga Ont Canada for 5000 dollars at Dr. Lista's office, no scars at all, good job but a crappy 2-3 days afterward cause your chest will be extremely bruised, no biggy

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 12:31:04 PM »
Where are you from? I got mine done in mississauga Ont Canada for 5000 dollars at Dr. Lista's office, no scars at all, good job but a crappy 2-3 days afterward cause your chest will be extremely bruised, no biggy

umm, so did they do it with lazor LOL????
TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 01:09:02 PM »
umm, so did they do it with lazor LOL????
OK fine, a tiny scar barley visible about 2-3mm in circumferance a few inches away from the nipple, they stretch the hole to the size of a quarter and then they tear the skin off the muscle and hold the skin open with clamps like a tent then they go to work, takes a few weeks for the skin to fully re-attach and several months for you to get your feelings back

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »
OK fine, a tiny scar barley visible about 2-3mm in circumferance a few inches away from the nipple, they stretch the hole to the size of a quarter and then they tear the skin off the muscle and hold the skin open with clamps like a tent then they go to work, takes a few weeks for the skin to fully re-attach and several months for you to get your feelings back

thanks for the explanation, could be confusing to some people
TEAM Nasser

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 08:14:42 PM »

Florida.....I spent all day wed, calling docs in my area, and I found some that would do it for $3000 out the door...litterayly...one was even $2825

I also found one that would take insurance, and said they had a couple people recently have their insurance cover it..So Im gonna give this guy a shot...if my insurance can pay for it...why wouldn't I take advantage of it. I won't know If they will cover it or not for another month or so....

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 08:40:18 AM »
Florida.....I spent all day wed, calling docs in my area, and I found some that would do it for $3000 out the door...litterayly...one was even $2825

I also found one that would take insurance, and said they had a couple people recently have their insurance cover it..So Im gonna give this guy a shot...if my insurance can pay for it...why wouldn't I take advantage of it. I won't know If they will cover it or not for another month or so....

ask for pics of previous surgeries and how many he's done.  Scar length etc...
TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »

Wait a minute.....DO NOT GO THE CHEAP ROUTE, listen bro, if the mammary glands ARE NOT completely removed, as mine were, then you run the risk of having the gyncamstia come back. This is a 2 part precedure 1 get all the gyno tissue removed and 2 get the glands removed, make sure you ask ahead of time, next thing you know you had your surgery done only to remove the tissue and not the glands cause of the cheap price.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 09:50:55 PM »
The last two posts were good advice, thanks guys.

But Im a smart guy and did my research...I asked all those questions. I did searches about Gyno surgery on every AAS message board...well at least a few. So I know all that. However, I'm on a low budget, and understand that I may have to have another one if I go the cheap route, but by then I will be able to afford dr. Bleu...or whatever his name is from new york. Right now I just want my chest to look better, and I in a 1,2,or 3 years see the expert from new york.