Author Topic: FLEX Magazine - moving to NY and other rumors  (Read 5629 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: MD buying FLEX???
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 06:14:48 AM »
i think flex is a joke bc i bought one of their magazines and they have no articles about aas so it just pissed me off. at least md is straightforward about it. flex has articles about nutrition, but not hormones wtf?! both are equally necessary for growth. ???
Flex used to have AAS articles back when MD was "all natural"

insider

• Getbig III
Re: FLEX Magazine - moving to NY with Romano in charge?
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 09:12:28 AM »
Welcome to New York, FLEX Magazine.  By October 1st, FLEX Magazine is giving up its home in California and moving to New York, where a new staff is taking over.   A new staff? So it seems.

Rumors are buzzing here in Dallas at the Europa Super Show when NONE of the Flex Magazine team showed up.  Yes, none.   Oh, there was this Andros guy from NY who does commentary videos for FLEX, using Bob Chicherillo and Isaac Hinds as his sidekick.  As for the pics, the same guy Isaac who is shooting for NPC News is shooting for them.

So where is the FLEX staff? Why is no one here from California? Last year, they had a staff of six come out.

Prejudging this evening, a friend of ours said that FLEX is interested in Romano. Yes, the John Romano that screwed MD, RX Muscle, and thinks the NPC/IFBB is bad,  to be the editor when they move to New York.   What are they thinking?  No one wants Romano to come back to NY. 

Get off Romano's nuts - he is caput.

Oh, everyone is being told that NO ONE from California is going to move to New York, and that ALL the staff that helped build up FLEX is going to be fired.  Nice move, but don't think the other magazines are rejoicing about it. No one is happy when a rival magazine is getting chopped, cut and hacked in staff and budgets.  So don't blame MD or Musclemag in any of this.  It isn't a happy time to see a fellow magazine go down like this.

Romano is not going to Flex, he has burned too many bridges, he is no longer relevant in the industry
I know, you don't