Author Topic: Tool Time: Good Christians Threaten Atheist with murder and rape...  (Read 2998 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Tool Time: Good Christians Threaten Atheist with murder and rape...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »
Religion of peace  ???

;)
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 03:21:53 AM »
Religion of peace  ???

;)

No Judeo-Christian monotheistic religion is peaceful, for a truly peaceful religion, try Jainism.
I hate the State.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 04:22:37 AM »
The nut jobs that left those messages are the ones that have to be watched by the Govt.

Not siding with those "kind Christians" but the Atheists may be going a little too far here.  Like it or not Christianity is a huge part of American history.  I say who cares, let them have their cross.  It means nothing to me so why should I be offended.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 04:27:25 AM »
The nut jobs that left those messages are the ones that have to be watched by the Govt.

Not siding with those "kind Christians" but the Atheists may be going a little too far here.  Like it or not Christianity is a huge part of American history.  I say who cares, let them have their cross.  It means nothing to me so why should I be offended.

I don't care either; who cares if there is a cross there? I don't but the responses are too much.
I hate the State.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 04:39:37 AM »
I don't care either; who cares if there is a cross there? I don't but the responses are too much.

yeah those responses are way over the top.  But yeah man...I do not care.  People ask me if I am scared to go to hell and stuff.  They just don't get it.  I don't believe in hell or satan either.  Of course in their minds I must be a Satan worshipper since I don't believe in God.  A guy at work gave me the cross sign with his fingers like I was a Vampire...lol...what a freakin dork.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 04:59:17 AM »
yeah those responses are way over the top.  But yeah man...I do not care.  People ask me if I am scared to go to hell and stuff.  They just don't get it.  I don't believe in hell or satan either.  Of course in their minds I must be a Satan worshipper since I don't believe in God.  A guy at work gave me the cross sign with his fingers like I was a Vampire...lol...what a freakin dork.

The Midwest must be a tough place like that... :-\
I hate the State.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 08:28:22 AM »

Yes, I can't stand that extreme position that some take, "oh you don't believe in God like me so that means you love Satan!"  Just stupid.  I do believe and I'm often criticized for it......eh, I'm a big boy...I can take it LOL!!  I want others to know Christ like I do (if not better), but just because someone I know doesn't share my faith and belief like I do doesn't mean they're in cohoots with evil LOL!!   

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 06:02:12 PM »
This extreme position is often taken by very immature Christians who have completely missed the message of Christ and instead have taken it upon themselves to be the judge, jury and convictor.  This "hellfire and damnation" approach of instilling fear into others is not the message of Christ, as his was of acceptance and unconditional love.  That is afterall why God created us, not because he needs us to love him or to fullfill some egotistical desire he has, but so that we can experience love itself, afterall, God is love.  It's not our duty to condemn others, it's our duty to open our arms and accept them for who they are.