Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 393627 times)

Gab

• Getbig II
Re: ZYZZ pics
« Reply #1125 on: December 26, 2011, 02:53:11 AM »
zyzz sporting a great set of abs in this shot

Bigbobs u look fucking great! (no homo)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1126 on: December 26, 2011, 07:17:15 AM »

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1127 on: December 26, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
Dude - seriously - what a flake! . 
Thx - that vid just gayed up my whole day.   There's really kooks like this out there?  Guess there is - it's what the whole Jersey Shore show is based on.

The guys just like a little lady with all the makeup on.  Homosexuals probably look @ this guy and think "man that guy is really gay".

I will admit - if you don't see him from the neck up with all that makeup on the dude/chick is it great condition.  If he just wouldn't act like such a fuckn homo ass pirate he'd be ok.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1128 on: December 26, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
I  don't know anything about the dude, but from the pics and videos I've seen it looks like he was putting on more size at the end , and maybe toning down the dancing fool act.

No matter what you think of the kid, he was blessed with the "look", simple as that. I ain't got it no more, had it when I was much younger...never to his extent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: December 26, 2011, 10:44:44 AM »
I  don't know anything about the dude, but from the pics and videos I've seen it looks like he was putting on more size at the end , and maybe toning down the dancing fool act.

No matter what you think of the kid, he was blessed with the "look", simple as that. I ain't got it no more, had it when I was much younger...never to his extent.
True,but he also looks like he liked it deep in the ass.................just sayin` !!  :)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1130 on: December 26, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »
True,but he also looks like he liked it deep in the ass.................just sayin` !!  :)

hey, how would you know you don't like it? are you saying you tried it and didn't like it, wes, you old minx you  :D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1131 on: December 26, 2011, 10:48:19 AM »
Facialy he looks like he has been abusing estrogen - has the look of a little girl.

= would have very low natural test levels. what an alpha ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: December 26, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
hey, how would you know you don't like it? are you saying you tried it and didn't like it, wes, you old minx you  :D
I`l never tell!  ;D

Plus,who in the world would name their kid ZYZZ  ???  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1133 on: December 26, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »
I`l never tell!  ;D

Plus,who in the world would name their kid ZYZZ  ???  ;D

hey, what's wrong with ethnic names? i'm going to name my kids after my favorite greek food.

Swlabr

« Reply #1134 on: December 26, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
his...name...was...not.. .zyzz...it...was...aziz. ..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: December 26, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »
Gyro  ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1136 on: December 26, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »
Gyro  ???

yeah, and then he can tell his class mates he was named after a pokemon until around 8th grade. he'll be the coolest and most unique kid, trust me, i've thought this through. full proof plan.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1137 on: December 26, 2011, 11:04:17 AM »
I'm curious if there are any vids of this kid doing anything but flexing and dancing. It seems as if a lot of younger people worship this guy, and I gotta wonder why. Is that all there is to him? jumping around?

Did he post on any boards? was he funny, smart...what?

I ask this because in every vid he does the same exact dance, hit's the same poses and then the video ends...he hardly even speaks.  Just don't see what the big deal is

Swlabr

« Reply #1138 on: December 26, 2011, 11:05:29 AM »
I'm curious if there are any vids of this kid doing anything but flexing and dancing. It seems as if a lot of younger people worship this guy, and I gotta wonder why. Is that all there is to him? jumping around?

I ask this because in every vid he does the same exact dance, hit's the same poses and then the video ends...he hardly even speaks.  Just don't see what the big deal is

he...went...from...skinn y...nerd...to...quite... built...pussyslayer...

it...gives...young...guy s...who...are...like...h ow...he...was...hope...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: December 26, 2011, 11:05:41 AM »
yeah, and then he can tell his class mates he was named after a pokemon until around 8th grade. he'll be the coolest and most unique kid, trust me, i've thought this through. full proof plan.
Good luck with it........sounds very feasible!
::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: December 26, 2011, 11:07:01 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1141 on: December 26, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »

Almost looks as sexy as our very own DevilSmile..

Sadly, I fear that this creature suffered from the ownership of a rather small penis.

Death was in the cards for this pawn..

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1142 on: December 26, 2011, 11:08:55 AM »
he...went...from...skinny...nerd...to...quite...built...pussyslayer...

Most...of...us...were...either..skinny..or...fat...nerds...when..we...started...out...bro...but...we...bought...Weider...magazines...instead...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1143 on: December 26, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »

I ask this because in every vid he does the same exact dance, hit's the same poses and then the video ends...he hardly even speaks.  Just don't see what the big deal is

well to the average person bodybuilding is not only uninteresting but actually unappealing. most people don't care if some fat balding guy can bench 5 plates for 5 reps, they are much more so impressed by a guy in his early 20s with a full head of hair acting like the epitome of an alpha male. i don't know why you keep finding confusion in this?
yeah, in the bodybuilding community, no one cares about him, but the bodybuilding community is a minority of a minority of people who weightlift. no one in the world actually cares about professional bodybuilding, even the stupid kids who buy muscletech products don't care about bodybuilding or want to look like pro-bodybuilders.  

also, there were some videos of him working out, i think he did like 3 reps of 60 pound dumb bell presses before taking off his shirt and flexing ahaha  8)

Swlabr

« Reply #1144 on: December 26, 2011, 11:10:14 AM »
are...all...homos...on.. .getbig..this...sophisti cated...?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1145 on: December 26, 2011, 11:11:25 AM »
he...went...from...skinny...nerd...to...quite...built...pussyslayer...

i just wish i had his hair  :'(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1146 on: December 26, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »
Zyzz...was...just..his.. getbigname...His...real. ..name...was...Aziz...

Johnny...Falcon...blows. ..this...Zyzz...out...of ....the....water....

Swlabr

« Reply #1147 on: December 26, 2011, 11:14:45 AM »
Zyzz...was...just..his..getbigname...His...real...name...was...Aziz...

Johnny...Falcon...blows. ..this...Zyzz...out...of ....the....water....

don't...make...fun...of...me ...my...spacebar...is... broken...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1148 on: December 26, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »
LOL  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1149 on: December 26, 2011, 11:24:48 AM »
well to the average person bodybuilding is not only uninteresting but actually unappealing. most people don't care if some fat balding guy can bench 5 plates for 5 reps, they are much more so impressed by a guy in his early 20s with a full head of hair acting like the epitome of an alpha male. i don't know why you keep finding confusion in this?
yeah, in the bodybuilding community, no one cares about him, but the bodybuilding community is a minority of a minority of people who weightlift. no one in the world actually cares about professional bodybuilding, even the stupid kids who buy muscletech products don't care about bodybuilding or want to look like pro-bodybuilders.  

also, there were some videos of him working out, i think he did like 3 reps of 60 pound dumb bell presses before taking off his shirt and flexing ahaha  8)

I don't recall ever asking this question before, and whenever this kid is brought up, i'm more or less positive about him...he seems like a nice enough fellow...he's arrogant as fuck but so am I, and he can pull it off all day long with the way he looks.

My point is at first glance, yeah..the kid is impressive.  But then you realize he does the same shit in every video, there is really nothing to this kid but walking around nearly naked and flexing and dancing.  I was asking if anybody knew anything about else about him, or is that really all there is?