Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 394801 times)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
Re: ZYZZ pics
« Reply #1150 on: December 26, 2011, 11:30:50 AM »
 8)   he is the poster child for gen nothing . he should have dated a KARDASHION ! ??? :D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #1151 on: December 26, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »

I don't recall ever asking this question before, and whenever this kid is brought up, i'm more or less positive about him...he seems like a nice enough fellow...he's arrogant as fuck but so am I, and he can pull it off all day long with the way he looks.

My point is at first glance, yeah..the kid is impressive.  But then you realize he does the same shit in every video, there is really nothing to this kid but walking around nearly naked and flexing and dancing.  I was asking if anybody knew anything about else about him, or is that really all there is?
i did see some facebook chatting of him where he ditched some females....
hilarious!!!! maybe someone can find it , as i am to lazy ...
he was funny and he did act... he fooled a lot of people.... he is cool im my book!  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #1152 on: December 26, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »
don't...make...fun...of...me ...my...spacebar...is... broken...
i was the one who started the dots thing...!
wtf is up with everybody doing it now! lolol...
don't steel my style.... :(
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1153 on: December 26, 2011, 11:55:38 AM »
Is he still dead?
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: December 26, 2011, 11:55:51 AM »
well to the average person bodybuilding is not only uninteresting but actually unappealing. most people don't care if some fat balding guy can bench 5 plates for 5 reps, they are much more so impressed by a guy in his early 20s with a full head of hair acting like the epitome of an alpha male. i don't know why you keep finding confusion in this?
yeah, in the bodybuilding community, no one cares about him, but the bodybuilding community is a minority of a minority of people who weightlift. no one in the world actually cares about professional bodybuilding, even the stupid kids who buy muscletech products don't care about bodybuilding or want to look like pro-bodybuilders.  

also, there were some videos of him working out, i think he did like 3 reps of 60 pound dumb bell presses before taking off his shirt and flexing ahaha  8)

LOL...you just described about 90% of the Under 25 year old crowd at my gym (except they would be shaky, half reps)  8)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1155 on: December 26, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »
he looks the same in every vid because it's an invented persona, it wasn't the real him, just like actors like hugh jackman, people think he's a ladies man and a tough guy, hell no he's fruity actor. even has a beard to go along with it, not talking about the one on his face

the zyzz kid is not so much a fraud but just another actor. in my experience, people who are long term addicts of cocaine have a psychological addiction rather than a biological addiction. they snort cocaine because cocaine allows them to live out their fantasies, allows them to live in a fantasy world, it dulls the pain of living a lie - alcohol does the same thing for some people

zyzz played the part of narcissistc beautiful boy who everyone wanted to be, it wasn't really him, he wasn't really arrogant. it was a part he played, the real zyzz was a gentle guy, i assume probably bisexual or gay, and i like him

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1156 on: December 26, 2011, 12:11:33 PM »
he looks the same in every vid because it's an invented persona, it wasn't the real him, just like actors like hugh jackman, people think he's a ladies man and a tough guy, hell no he's fruity actor. even has a beard to go along with it, not talking about the one on his face

the zyzz kid is not so much a fraud but just another actor. in my experience, people who are long term addicts of cocaine have a psychological addiction rather than a biological addiction. they snort cocaine because cocaine allows them to live out their fantasies, allows them to live in a fantasy world, it dulls the pain of living a lie - alcohol does the same thing for some people

zyzz played the part of narcissistc beautiful boy who everyone wanted to be, it wasn't really him, he wasn't really arrogant. it was a part he played, the real zyzz was a gentle guy, i assume probably bisexual or gay, and i like him

I bet you do "Ghengis"  ;)

chess315

« Reply #1157 on: December 26, 2011, 12:13:10 PM »
he also made quite a bit of cash they estimate over $30,000 dollars a month attending clubs and concerts thats a pretty big chunk of change.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: December 26, 2011, 12:18:09 PM »
he also made quite a bit of cash they estimate over $30,000 dollars a month attending clubs and concerts thats a pretty big chunk of change.

I don't believe that for two seconds..I'm sure he might have made a few bucks here and there, but people grossly exaggerate this stuff

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1159 on: December 26, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »
I don't believe that for two seconds..I'm sure he might have made a few bucks here and there, but people grossly exaggerate this stuff

he was a celebrity in australia but, no way he made 30k a month lol. those jersey shore people probably make 10k per club appearance, and they are way more popular

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1160 on: December 26, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »
True Alpha.

Zyzz didn't die, God just wanted a personal trainer  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1161 on: December 26, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »
True Alpha.

Dumber than the whore in his arms. What a clown?  ;D

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1162 on: December 26, 2011, 12:38:30 PM »
Dumber than the whore in his arms. What a clown?  ;D

He went from a total nerd to pussy slayer in 3 years. I can't see the clown?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1163 on: December 26, 2011, 12:41:52 PM »
You cant?
Cause everyone else does. Lol.
Just because you slay pussy doesnt make you not a clown... he's like australia's version of the jersey shore (except he actually gets got laid)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: December 26, 2011, 12:43:05 PM »
True Alpha.

You think he pushed her leg down fast enough when she covered his face with it ?  LOLOLOL.

Don't let MIqMak see this, he'll have a stroke

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: December 26, 2011, 12:43:48 PM »
He went from a total nerd to  dead  in 3 years. I can see the clown.

FIXED

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: December 26, 2011, 12:44:48 PM »

So you think this is perfectly normal behavior ?  do you pout into webcams too ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1167 on: December 26, 2011, 12:45:30 PM »
What's the big deal with this queer anyway?  He looks (looked) pretty good I guess but there's a few guys in every gym in the world who look as good or better and probably are on half of his stack if anything at all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1168 on: December 26, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »
he's a fucking clown...I would have made fun of him as a twink and even moreso after...not impressed at all with his body or face.

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1169 on: December 26, 2011, 12:48:25 PM »
he's a fucking clown...I would have made fun of him as a twink and even moreso after...not impressed at all with his body or face.

yes, but on the other hand you're impressed by Kai L. Greene. So your opinion doesn't really count.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1170 on: December 26, 2011, 12:50:21 PM »
yes, but on the other hand you're impressed by Kai L. Greene. So your opinion doesn't really count.

Dude, this isnt 2009.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: December 26, 2011, 12:52:39 PM »
Dude, this isnt 2009.

Keep in mind this is the guy who considers Ronnie's 800-lb squat unimpressive.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: December 26, 2011, 12:53:28 PM »
If I just started working out and I was a virgin ,I would admire him too .

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1173 on: December 26, 2011, 01:01:36 PM »
U mad brahs??  :o

Alot of jelly guys in here.. Zyzz lived his life exactly the way he wanted. Many of you are owned by your banks, jobs and what not..me being one of those as well  :'(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: December 26, 2011, 01:04:50 PM »
U mad brahs??  :o

Alot of jelly guys in here.. Zyzz lived his life exactly the way he wanted. Many of you are owned by your banks, jobs and what not..me being one of those as well  :'(

Yes I'm sure he wanted to fucking die in his early 20s.