Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 391498 times)

io856

Re: Zyzz is not dead.
« Reply #575 on: August 18, 2011, 04:15:08 PM »
Ron this needs to be moved to the conspiracy theories board

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #576 on: August 18, 2011, 05:08:00 PM »
Dude looks like a smaller modern day version of frank zane

Perma-bulkers and nethandreals with saggy "titty" pecs can hate but that dude pulled more pussy with that physique than groink has posted whiny posts about how "great" his physique is.

I'd rather look like that than some pregnant synthol loaded brute with gh deformations of the cranium and hands.

Who's talking about pulling pussy...you idiot?  I said from a purely bodybuilding perspective he's not in the top 1% ....and I DONT include myself in the discussion either you fucking nitwit ....you morons took care of that all by yourselves. I should hope a 23 year old guy in his prime all gassed up can look better than a guy in his mid forties. The fact that I hold my own and SERIOUSLY outmuscle him is good enough for me.

But I'm sorry "beast" ::)...I didn't mean to insult your little man-crush.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: August 18, 2011, 05:45:13 PM »

Perma-bulkers and nethandreals with saggy "titty" pecs can hate but that dude pulled more pussy with that physique than groink has posted whiny posts about how "great" his physique is.

I'd rather look like that than some pregnant synthol loaded brute with gh deformations of the cranium and hands.

Yes agreed. Of course it's all hindsite now, but this kid was in great shape had awesome symmetry and even had a good set of legs which most guys don't train. Give this kid 3 months and no one on here as far as I'm aware other then a couple who compete on the national level would touch him on stage.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #578 on: August 18, 2011, 05:52:53 PM »
Who's talking about pulling pussy...you idiot?  I said from a purely bodybuilding perspective he's not in the top 1% ....and I DONT include myself in the discussion either you fucking nitwit ....you morons took care of that all by yourselves. I should hope a 23 year old guy in his prime all gassed up can look better than a guy in his mid forties. The fact that I hold my own and SERIOUSLY outmuscle him is good enough for me.

But I'm sorry "beast" ::)...I didn't mean to insult your little man-crush.
Haha

U are by far the worst poster here, no wit, no creativity, no sense of humour, the only thing u contribute is your constant whining and melting down at every little post....nevermind your disturbing man crush on fat Alice haha

23yr old juicer vs 40+ Bigtime juicer (for years) so ur argument/excuse on that is invalid...and u like him,  I remember loved to party hard and used to love the opiates, so stop shouting from the mountain top all the time

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #579 on: August 18, 2011, 06:17:01 PM »
Dude was using his physique to his advantage; at festivals/on the beach/generally in front of poontang...not just on a stage or a bodybuilding forum.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #580 on: August 18, 2011, 06:45:58 PM »
Dude was using his physique to his advantage; at festivals/on the beach/generally in front of poontang...not just on a stage or a bodybuilding forum.
Exactly.  He is being judged by more people than a regular run of the mill, bodybuilder. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »
Exactly.  He is being judged by more people than a regular run of the mill, bodybuilder. 

Well...the man did DIE. I don't recall much discussion about him...or any interest from you, when he was alive

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #582 on: August 18, 2011, 06:54:45 PM »
Well...the man did DIE. I don't recall much discussion about him...or any interest from you, when he was alive

Qft!
Never heard his name, saw a threat about him, saw a video of him, not even a picture before he quit on life

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: August 18, 2011, 06:56:02 PM »
He made an appearance in my Fabulous Twink Thread and a few others throughout the years.  He is not a man, he is the Father of Aesthetics.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: August 18, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »
He made an appearance in my Fabulous Twink Thread and a few others throughout the years.  He is not a man, he is the Father of Aesthetics.

Right ....I knew who he was too. But now you are acting like you were his best friend when he didn't even know you existed. Its weird and rather ghoulish.

io856

« Reply #585 on: August 18, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »
Right ....I knew who he was too. But now you are acting like you were his best friend when he didn't even know you existed. Its weird and rather ghoulish.
ninth symphony

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: August 18, 2011, 07:02:46 PM »

He has a man crush.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: August 18, 2011, 07:38:32 PM »
true anus his losing his mind lately, attempting to create friendships with everyone over the internet ? Is there something wrong you want to tell us?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: August 18, 2011, 08:30:05 PM »
Do I ever!!!   :P

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: August 18, 2011, 08:43:42 PM »
"he loves homosexuals" remember?

Nope.  I love gay people.   But Rick Perry positions himself as an Anti-Gay candidate when personally, he has had the cock a time or ten.

I just thought I would point out the hypocrisy.

PS. I hope you die.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: August 18, 2011, 09:31:20 PM »
"he loves homosexuals" remember?

I do not care what sexual preference a person has or fancies.  There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homo or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2011, 12:12:27 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2011, 12:54:20 AM »
Yes agreed. Of course it's all hindsite now, but this kid was in great shape had awesome symmetry and even had a good set of legs which most guys don't train. Give this kid 3 months and no one on here as far as I'm aware other then a couple who compete on the national level would touch him on stage.
Adrian, Mesomorph, and a few others who haven't competed nationally would crush him...
This is what would happen if he took his full potential---he has high bicep inserts, which means he may have a good peak, but he'd lack fullness. His tris are long, which would be hard to fill out...he'd end up looking like Milos, but at 6'1, he'd find it hard to fill out. He has a better structure than Kamali...but the dude is a pure ectomorph---and pure ectomorphs have a hard time maxing out (Flex Wheeler vs. Ronnie Coleman).

Xerxes

« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2011, 01:03:59 AM »
Adrian, Mesomorph, and a few others who haven't competed nationally would crush him...
This is what would happen if he took his full potential---he has high bicep inserts, which means he may have a good peak, but he'd lack fullness. His tris are long, which would be hard to fill out...he'd end up looking like Milos, but at 6'1, he'd find it hard to fill out. He has a better structure than Kamali...but the dude is a pure ectomorph---and pure ectomorphs have a hard time maxing out (Flex Wheeler vs. Ronnie Coleman).

Somatotypes are broscience. Also, you don't know what he WOULD look like, pure speculation.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2011, 01:45:59 AM »

Agreed!

Genetics, you either have it or you don't. No amount of hard work or drugs can change it.
The guy has great shape. At 6'1 200lbs, if he would get 20lbs bigger, it would be hard to beat on stage.
tank u jesus

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2011, 01:49:16 AM »

This argument makes no sense.
You say ectomorphs are bad bodybuilders and you give one of the greatest BBs as an example ???
tank u jesus

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2011, 01:58:16 AM »
Yates was also pretty ecto and I'd say he filled out fine.  That whole argument is nonsense when you start throwin in GH and Slin.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2011, 05:38:46 AM »

Flex looked ten times better than Coleman.

Z had a good structure but he was on quite a bit already and wasnt really filled out, i disagree with mes, not impressed, Adrian looks very good.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2011, 05:46:49 AM »
No offence taken bro.  He is leaner than me.  But to prove you and cephissus wrong I will get down to his bf level and post pics here in 1-2 months :)

His structure kills yours, he is naturally lean, you are naturally bloofy.

Also 200lb isnt a twink lol. Especially when you have to be on gear to be above that if lean and of normal height. So if people break that bracket its because they are taking shit that their bodies dont produce, not popped out of he womb looking like hercules.
Trans Milkshake.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »
Epic post of Adonis pulling the 3rd grade, hey I’m his best friend act. 

You sir are a lonely boy that needs to get over being bullied @ a young age & move on.
Giving 110%