Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 393816 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics
« Reply #1475 on: July 16, 2013, 06:32:02 AM »
He had a sexy ass girlfriend btw.

so you and him share something in common then

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1476 on: July 16, 2013, 06:44:28 AM »
so you and him share something in common then

Is this a way of asking me if I'm single?  ;D

One on the left is his ex...right was his gf at the time of his death.

I'd go with the one on the left.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #1477 on: July 16, 2013, 07:13:45 AM »
They had a bit of a cover up over his death. The reality it was more of a swimming pool and he was butt naked masterbating on the bottom of the pool, whilst the water pump blew on his ball sack.

After he'd finished, he went back up to the surface to take a gulp of air and get out, but something was attached to his ass - he looked down and there was some sort of blue, veiny snake attached to his ass hole.

He was in limbo, stuck in the middle of the pool, close to the surface but not close enough to get his mouth up and take a gulp of air. He was panicking, what was this snake holding him back? had it been dormant there the whole season, hiding inside the water pump before latching onto his ass hole ?

He didn't have long, he was fighting to hold his breath whilst wrestling with this blue veiny snake on his ass. He yanked and pulled and the snake tore a little - out came blood and some half-digested sweetcorn. And also one of those big red vitamin pills.

He realised that snakes dont eat vitamin pills !!

It was not a snake - but his intestines unravelling  - they were snagged in the swimming pool water pump !

He lifted one knee to his chin, he ravelled a bit of the intestine in his mouth and gnawed at it.

The pool was red with blood and blobs of semen, sweetcorn and that vitamin pill bobbing around.

He bit and chewed and gnawed like his life depended on it - and it did.

Finally he bit through his intestine, he floated to the top of the blood red water and hauled his blue, naked body out of the bloody swimming pool.

He collapsed on the side of the pool, barely alive.

Then a meteor landed directly on his head at 450mph and killed him stone dead.

TRUE STORY.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1478 on: July 16, 2013, 07:27:04 AM »

I didnt have a group of "boys" to hang around with when I was competing.

Well my friend, that's because you are an asshole and regular bros probably don't care to spend much time with you    :D

Growing up and young 20s, I had a group of like 6-7 of my best buds and we did everything together (no homo.)....trained, went out to eat, bars, parties, worked at the same gym...:Most fun times of my life. Don't hate on this guy because he had FRIENDS.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1479 on: July 16, 2013, 07:31:18 AM »
"In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin’ ripped c u n t. You gotta be a shredded c u n t. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick c u n t. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck"

Words to live by.

Pose in Peace brah.

If the loser spent as much time furthering his education and career than he did staring at himself in the gym he would learn that money gets you more pussy than abs.  And he'd be still alive today.  I couldn't count how many hot chicks I saw in Vegas walking around with fat fucks.  They love the wallet.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1480 on: July 16, 2013, 07:31:56 AM »
They had a bit of a cover up over his death. The reality it was more of a swimming pool and he was butt naked masterbating on the bottom of the pool, whilst the water pump blew on his ball sack.

After he'd finished, he went back up to the surface to take a gulp of air and get out, but something was attached to his ass - he looked down and there was some sort of blue, veiny snake attached to his ass hole.

He was in limbo, stuck in the middle of the pool, close to the surface but not close enough to get his mouth up and take a gulp of air. He was panicking, what was this snake holding him back? had it been dormant there the whole season, hiding inside the water pump before latching onto his ass hole ?

He didn't have long, he was fighting to hold his breath whilst wrestling with this blue veiny snake on his ass. He yanked and pulled and the snake tore a little - out came blood and some half-digested sweetcorn. And also one of those big red vitamin pills.

It was not a snake - but his intestines unravelling  - they were snagged in the swimming pool water pump !

He lifted one knee to his chin, he ravelled a bit of the intestine in his mouth and gnawed at it.

The pool was red with blood and blobs of semen, sweetcorn and that vitamin pill bobbing around.

Finally he bit through his intestine, he floated to the top of the blood red water and hauled his blue, naked body out of the bloody swimming pool.

TRUE STORY.

That's hilarious  ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: July 16, 2013, 07:33:18 AM »
If the loser spent as much time furthering his education and career than he did staring at himself in the gym he would learn that money gets you more pussy than abs.  And he'd be still alive today.  I couldn't count how many hot chicks I saw in Vegas walking around with fat fucks.  They love the wallet.

Actually, the kid was pretty intelligent and studying business. Think he was working on his own supplement line...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: July 16, 2013, 07:38:27 AM »
The more things people try to find to put him down the more I realize how much zyzz had going for him. It's a shame the way he had to go...I mean we all make mistakes especially when young.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1483 on: July 16, 2013, 07:40:12 AM »

It was not a snake - but his intestines unravelling  - they were snagged in the swimming pool water pump !

TRUE STORY.

I hope this story was a cut and paste and u didnt bother writing it

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1484 on: July 16, 2013, 08:00:20 AM »
Let the douche rest in peace.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1485 on: July 16, 2013, 08:09:14 AM »
Actually, the kid was pretty intelligent and studying business. Think he was working on his own supplement line...

No he wasn't.  he did stupid shit.  At least now he is getting ripped as ever.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #1486 on: July 16, 2013, 08:13:11 AM »

I hope this story was a cut and paste and u didnt bother writing it

charles palahniuk

You have obviously never heard of him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1487 on: July 16, 2013, 09:06:42 AM »
lmao

sure...................

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #1488 on: July 16, 2013, 09:32:19 AM »
zyzz had a rich Family u guys dont know shit about him his father is fuckin rich of course zyzz was studying also he was on most of the time but did only 12 week cycles and 4-5 weeks off than back again how do you think he bought all his gear and food? how did he manage to go to all these Events or Festivals ? he didnt have a job i heard he had chin surgery or somethin like that? he also was abusing mt2

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1489 on: July 16, 2013, 10:39:08 AM »
mt2 is fucking awesome stuf, in soo many ways :D

a must do thing  for sure.

yeah the guy went to uni, wouldnt call him uneducated.he was just so vain that he took things too far

What is MT2 ?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: July 16, 2013, 10:45:14 AM »
lmao

sure...................

Yeah I heard somewhere he either had or was working on a bachelor's degree in business. And he had a supplement out I thnk..."protein of the gods" lol. He knew how to market himself you gotta give him that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1491 on: July 16, 2013, 10:48:44 AM »
What is MT2 ?

Isn't it methyl-test 2??

Gal, why do u like this so much??

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: July 16, 2013, 10:51:41 AM »
Its what gal uses to look of a different race.  ;D

I don't know much about it I'll let him speak on that but it's not an anabolic chiro. The mt in that refers to melatonin giving you a tan.

Edit: not melatonin the stuff that makes you sleepy lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1493 on: July 16, 2013, 10:53:08 AM »
True.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1494 on: July 16, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
He did....it's pretty much common knowledge if you have been on the boards.  Dude was a bookworm, great student. Got his degree at 21.

People just assume he was some dumb jerkoff because of his looks and build.  I can speak a little on that firsthand.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: July 16, 2013, 10:57:12 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1496 on: July 16, 2013, 10:57:23 AM »
Its what gal uses to look of a different race.  ;D

I don't know much about it I'll let him speak on that but it's not an anabolic chiro. The mt in that refers to melatonin giving you a tan.

Ah ok I misspoke!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1497 on: July 16, 2013, 11:23:22 AM »

not intelligent enough to not die of his own drug abuse.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1498 on: July 16, 2013, 11:28:14 AM »
not intelligent enough to not die of his own drug abuse.

If everyone who partied hard at 21 years old died, three quarters of the posters here would be dead.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1499 on: July 16, 2013, 12:16:54 PM »
Isn't it methyl-test 2??

Gal, why do u like this so much??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

Used for tanning and raging boners.

8)