Author Topic: Scarborough Goes Off: Bachmann Is A JOKE!  (Read 1753 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Scarborough Goes Off: Bachmann Is A JOKE!
« on: August 12, 2011, 10:10:45 AM »
 :D
Joe Scarborough let loose on Friday, going on a wild tear about his loathing of Michele Bachmann and the fringe politics he thinks she represents.

Scarborough was speaking on "Morning Joe" about Thursday night's GOP debate in Iowa, where Bachmann--along with her memorable brawling with Tim Pawlenty--was a star attraction. Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and the show's panelists debated pleasantly about who had won and lost the debate for a few minutes. But Scarborough clearly had some things to get off his chest, because he unleashed an angry monologue for the ages.

Bachmann, he said, was symbolic of a kind of "conspiracy" that always happens in the early stages of presidential elections, where the base of the party pushes "somebody that is never going to win." This, he said, allows the media to "run articles on these people on the far right and point for a year about 'look how whacked out the Republican party is.'"

Scarborough said that the same thing happens every four years in Iowa, and pointed to Mike Huckabee's surge in 2007 as evidence of this.

"Michele Bachmann's first answer was, I wish the federal government had defaulted. Had defaulted! A week after Americans lost--some of them perhaps lost half of their pensions. Lost half of their 401ks. When trillions of dollars went down the drain with Americans suffering, she said that and got applause, and if anybody thinks that guys like my dad are going to be voting that way...they are out of their mind and they are too stupid not only to prognosticate, they are too stupid to run Slurpee machines in Des Moines...Michele Bachmann is a joke. She is a joke. Her answer is a joke. Her candidacy is a joke...Iowa, if you let her win, you prove your irrelevance once again."

"Tell us how you really feel," panelist Michael Steele joked.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Scarborough Goes Off: Bachmann Is A JOKE!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »
 :o :-X
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »
 ;)

Sarah Palin at Iowa State Fair

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin (R) is kicking off her bus tour again, and again she is keeping her schedule to herself. She just appeared at the Iowa State Fair, talking to parents and kids in the livestock area.

“We are very happy to jump back on the bus for another leg of our ‘One Nation Tour’! We accept with gratefulness an invitation to meet folks at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines this week,” Palin wrote in an e-mail to supporters Wednesday.

Palin is not in Saturday’s Ames straw poll and has done little to suggest she is planning a presidential run. She says she will not make a final decision until September.

Yet Palin has a way of popping up around major 2012 events.

For example, on the last leg of her tour, she showed up in New Hampshire the same day former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney announced his campaign.

Wherever Palin goes, she draws a crowd. Fairgoers were trying to spot her all morning, and as soon as she emerged, a huge media scrum developed.
!

roccoginge

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »
The fact that she's even in the running is disgusting to me.  What's wrong with the stupid sheep in America.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 11:25:39 AM »
She is better than what we have in the White House right now. Your Boy Obama is blowing it big time and doesn't know what he is doing. Proof is in the pudding.

roccoginge

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
She is better than what we have in the White House right now. Your Boy Obama is blowing it big time and doesn't know what he is doing. Proof is in the pudding.
Did you even read the thread topic?  She would rather have the country default, get your head examined.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 11:33:12 AM »

LOL....Benny you're such an idiot..hahahaha. You really think that lib magazine Newsweek is going to say anything else. They'll attack her the same way they attacked Palin. Why? Because they're scared to death of her.

Here's the real Queen of rage..hahaha

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 11:46:43 AM »
Did you even read the thread topic?  She would rather have the country default, get your head examined.

So what if the country defaulted? The world still turns, people still go to work, companies still make and sell stuff. The best thing to happen would have for the bone heads in Washington come up with a better deal than what was passed. You are a fear monger.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 10:01:41 AM »
So what if the country defaulted? The world still turns, people still go to work, companies still make and sell stuff. The best thing to happen would have for the bone heads in Washington come up with a better deal than what was passed. You are a fear monger.
and you're an idiot? ;)
w

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »
and you're an idiot? ;)

Please the US has enough income to pay its debt, US wouldn't default, plain and simple
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 11:51:06 PM »
Math is unfair.

Why don't you non liberals get with the program.

Bankrupting the planet is "social justice".

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 11:53:28 PM »
Please the US has enough income to pay its debt, US wouldn't default, plain and simple

Sure it does, if it cuts the spending... No one will though.

NO ONE.

Not even Bachmann...

Ask her how much Medicare or Social Security or Defense spending she will cut then get back to me.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 03:31:44 AM »
Sure it does, if it cuts the spending... No one will though.

NO ONE.

Not even Bachmann...

Ask her how much Medicare or Social Security or Defense spending she will cut then get back to me.

lol

Tu, we need Shepard, no other solution.  ;)
I hate the State.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 03:48:06 AM »

She isn't really sexy at all, just old looking.

Palin blows her away

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 07:57:56 PM »
and you're an idiot? ;)

Typical Left wing response right there.. Thanks for playing Chadpony.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 08:00:51 PM »
He went off on Bachmann because he is a Rhino and is afraid of her. Plain and simple. Just like he is afraid of Palin as well. They can wipe the floor with him. He is a failed congressman that is irrelevant on an irrelevant channel. They have freaking Al Sharpton with his own show.. Has anyone seen that train wreck yet. It would be quite comical if not so sad.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 05:44:20 AM »
and thanks for responding to a post of mine. ;) there's plenty of room here in the sandbox; before recess is over.
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 05:45:52 AM »
They have freaking Al Sharpton with his own show.. Has anyone seen that train wreck yet. It would be quite comical if not so sad.
as a major fan of MSNBC, even I have to draw the line at Al's program. It's one I can't stand to watch. It is a train wreck and when his prompter goes off line, the wreck is amazing!
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 06:01:42 AM »
You really got him there.
G

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 06:07:46 AM »

When the only response and defense of Bachmann and Palin is that "they are scared of her" then you know they haven't got shit else to come up with.

Why anyone would be scared of these two bumblefucks is beyond me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 08:40:26 AM »
When the only response and defense of Bachmann and Palin is that "they are scared of her" then you know they haven't got shit else to come up with.

Why anyone would be scared of these two bumblefucks is beyond me.

Remember when everyone was "afraid" of Christine Odonnel?

RUSH:
They tell us every day who they fear. They tell us every day who they're afraid of. Now they are afraid of Christine O'Donnell

HAHAHAHAHA  Yes, sorry, but the Dems would run against 50 Christine ODonnells in the senate race if they could. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 11:34:34 AM »
You really got him there.
yup.
bazinga !
w