Author Topic: How To Lower Testoterone Level For Upcoming Test  (Read 897 times)

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
How To Lower Testoterone Level For Upcoming Test
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:09:19 PM »
Gotta a blood test scheduled with my Doctor / hoping to drop test levels so I can obtain a script...any ideas?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: How To Lower Testoterone Level For Upcoming Test
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 03:58:33 PM »
Delay the test for 4-6 more weeks.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 04:33:22 PM »
low test comes with getting older or long term testosterone usage. you would need a level of under 200ng and most doctors like to give out androgel before prescribing the injectable testosterone. if your doctor is cool and you specifically ask for the injectable form they might give you that instead of androgel.
pain killers will also really lower your natural test level but I would not suggest using that method.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 07:49:52 PM »
I wonder how fast the drop would be if one or two Nandrolone injections were applied? It wouldn't take much in-terms of milligrams but this would definitely dramatically lower levels....I'm just not sure how fast.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 08:55:03 PM »
This is an easy one Moderators, I'll point you in the right direction. I took Halodrol for 6 weeks and then had my test checked, was below or right at the 200 level. That is exactly how I got my script. There are plenty of the OTC "pro-hormones/steroids" still available that will do the trick. A lot of these are actually pretty powerful substances that will definitely shut you down.