Author Topic: facebook is garbage  (Read 21627 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: facebook is garbage
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2011, 10:01:10 PM »
tempers getting ravaged in this thread

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »
I pay cash for most everything. I have one CC card with a zero balance for business but even for business if I don't have the money I don't buy it. The difference between you and I is that you're more than likely in debt. If you a "millionair" (a getbig millionaire I'm sure) chances are you're in debt up to your ass and if you were a "millionaire" like you say you wouldn't even be mentioning a credit score. I can't make heads or tails on what you're suggesting. Are you suggesting that I make 30k per year?

pretty much ,, 35 k east cost 60 k there,, you make about 60k from personal training a year,, lol somewhere there and im not joking,, it can be ok life if wifey help but nothing to talk about,, still a living,,

now i dont know how much debts i am ,, you can talk to my lawyers i have few they can tell you ,, i dont care to ask ,, they get money its their job to figure it out

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »
pretty much ,, 35 k east cost 60 k there,, you make about 60k from personal training a year,, lol somewhere there and im not joking,, it can be ok life if wifey help but nothing to talk about,, still a living,,

now i dont know how much debts i am ,, you can talk to my lawyers i have few they can tell you ,, i dont care to ask ,, they get money its their job to figure it out

gh15 approved
Coach "claimed" he made 250k last year.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2011, 10:10:13 PM »
Coach "claimed" he made 250k last year.

My business overall did a lot more. But that makes no difference.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2011, 10:12:16 PM »
My business overall did a lot more. But that makes no difference.
Getbig should he honored to have to must successful personal trainer in history aboard.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2011, 10:13:22 PM »
Getbig should he honored to have to must successful personal trainer in history aboard.

Not even close. You need to do some research.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 12:21:08 AM »
I know Dennis and trained Dennis for 2 years when he was with Carmen Electra, whats your point? At that same time I was training Mark McGwire. Again, what have you done?
Did you give Mark Meguire steroids ? his brother claims that the andro thing was nothing and Mark had been juicing for years.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 12:36:45 AM »
wtf how can you get banned?
My profile pic was a handicapped guy naked and all sorts of retarded stuff said in it

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2011, 01:08:42 AM »
I hate when people upload pics of what they are eating...or while they are eating, smiling and posing with a fake smile, to show that they "enjoy life"...rofl some of them i know irl are pretty miserable. :-\ :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 02:09:10 AM »
I hate when people upload pics of what they are eating...or while they are eating, smiling and posing with a fake smile, to show that they "enjoy life"...rofl some of them i know irl are pretty miserable. :-\ :-X
damn near all smiles are fake...because you and i know, as soon as the camera is gone, the smile is gone...the fake moment is gone, and Becky is talking to her boyfriend about that "skank" wanted to take a picture of him, that's all...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2011, 02:28:41 AM »
Why? Is making money not a Christian thing to do? Please explain theologian.
you were bragging about using people stupidity and evil means like facebook to make money and spam em with ads. You were bragging about how money is all that matters to you.

Dude, you re a phony. You re fake. you re an asshole. you dont care about others, only about you and money. The exact oposite of a believer.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2011, 02:48:58 AM »
LOL...ooook!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2011, 04:41:00 AM »
My profile pic was a handicapped guy naked and all sorts of retarded stuff said in it

;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2011, 06:00:57 AM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2011, 06:02:50 AM »
Yeah this was my profile pic

Hahahaahahaa!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2011, 06:06:20 AM »
Why? Is making money not a Christian thing to do? Please explain theologian.
Easy, Coach. 'Christians,' like yourself, have been looking for moral justifications for selfishness for centuries. Why not look into Ayn Rand.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2011, 06:11:59 AM »
I don't have enough friends to make it worthwhile and when I had it I was never active anyways. besides I don't see the point in adding old friends or acquaintances that I rarely if ever meet in private. would just be fake and pointless.

if i want my friends something i call them.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2011, 06:12:40 AM »
Easy, Coach. 'Christians,' like yourself, have been looking for moral justifications for selfishness for centuries. Why not look into Ayn Rand.

Ayn Rand advocated a different sort of selfishness, in fact, she would have called the Coach a 'Mystic of Spirit'...lol.
I hate the State.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2011, 06:16:10 AM »
sometimes its nice to meet the people you get to know via other friends and when i put some of my drawings on it its also nice to get some feedback. but some people take it so fucking serious they throw their whole life on it and even "check in" on it, where exactly they are at the moment, supermarket mc donalds shoe store pffffff

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2011, 06:18:21 AM »
sometimes its nice to meet the people you get to know via other friends and when i put some of my drawings on it its also nice to get some feedback. but some people take it so fucking serious they throw their whole life on it and even "check in" on it, where exactly they are at the moment, supermarket mc donalds shoe store pffffff
easy way to track people down and kill them.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2011, 06:31:08 AM »
now I could understand if you use it for something like that. but most people use it in the other way you mentioned  :-\

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2011, 07:33:19 AM »
Its pretty much a way to show your high school friends you havnt seen in 10 years that you made it big. When in reality your just trying to keep your head above water like the rest of us smucks.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2011, 03:32:13 AM »
generation nothingness is only good for one thing,,

FAST SEX ,, FAST NO STRING ATTACHED SEX,, IT IS SOMETHING YOU WILL SEE ON THAT FACE BOOK ,, WHORES WITH 1000 BUDDIES,, THEY CALL THEM FRIENDS BUT THEY DONT KNOW HALF OF THEM ,, ITS TRULY TRULY STD INFESTED CYBER ZONE,,

once ,,just once,, go to that thing and follow few couples...folow them from the moment they get together and see how logn it take till they are no more,, ALWAYS 180 DAYS AT THE MAX,, go do this exercise make sure yhou follow it ,,its absolity funny to see them falling apart on internet,,

this generation is catastrophy

gh15 approved

L0L I B0NED A CHICK WITH 3 KIDS AND AFTER THAT G0T PUT 0N THE IGN0RE LIST. Y0U C0ULDN'T BE M0RE RIGHT.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2011, 03:38:07 AM »

L0L I B0NED A CHICK WITH 3 KIDS AND AFTER THAT G0T PUT 0N THE IGN0RE LIST. Y0U C0ULDN'T BE M0RE RIGHT.

She's prob the type of woman who was seeking a father figure for her kids. If true, it's better to bang her only once

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2011, 03:46:53 AM »