Author Topic: 5-Deca-Zol  (Read 3744 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
5-Deca-Zol
« on: August 13, 2011, 05:18:55 PM »
This is a legal pro hormone that i picked up at my local complete nutrition last night and started today...My question is should i up my calorie intake because of looking to grow from this? And how many would be another good question lol Appreciate any helpful advice thx

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
Re: 5-Deca-Zol
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 05:17:05 AM »
Ok....my bad if this is in the wrong spot....Just tryin to get some good advice thx

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 06:05:50 AM »
Save your money

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 09:50:36 AM »
This is a legal pro hormone that i picked up at my local complete nutrition last night and started today...My question is should i up my calorie intake because of looking to grow from this? And how many would be another good question lol Appreciate any helpful advice thx

I think this is more appropriate for the steroid board since this is a pro-hormone and not really a supplement. If you want, I can move your thread there. If not, it can stay here. It works the same both ways.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »
  I think this is more appropriate for the steroid board since this is a pro-hormone and not really a supplement. If you want, I can move your thread there. If not, it can stay here. It works the same both ways.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok my bad guys i thought about it being over there but didnt know....Yes muscle PLEASE move it i would appreciate that very much thank you.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 07:03:54 PM »
You should always up your calorie intake anytime you want to grow, and dont bother with that snake oil you bought ::)
Thunderdome approved

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 07:39:18 PM »
Never heard of it? Is it a 19 nor?

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 03:00:02 PM »
It's a legal pro hormone or was until sep. 1st and i was taking it for a little while without results.

For natural growth where should my calorie intake be? Ive got quite a bit of access weight on already so to be honest i'm a little confused on what to do.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 03:41:13 PM »
I'm naturally chubby and the best decision body-wise I ever made was to tough it out on minimal calories for a few months to get down to sub 10% bf. 

1. You ALWAYS look better when leaner - good motivation to keep on going.
2. You can actually see day to day and week to week the progress you're making, it's not forever hidden under all the blubber - good motivation to keep on going.

Keeping on going is what it's all about.  :) 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 07:41:14 AM »
OK, this is a designer steroid combo of superdrol (methasteron) and halodrol which is steroid few molecules away from turinabol, actually it's so close that people often think they are the same. Anyways if you insist on doing this "cycle" don't go over six weeks and get some Liv-52 by Himalaya for your liver. Also after your done with it you need to do a proper pct with nolvadex and/or clomid. None of that OTC crap.

PS. Both of those designer steroids have been illegal in the USA for a long time same as "real" AAS.

One more thing watch your BP on that cycle closely...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 10:44:04 AM »
I'm naturally chubby and the best decision body-wise I ever made was to tough it out on minimal calories for a few months to get down to sub 10% bf. 

1. You ALWAYS look better when leaner - good motivation to keep on going.
2. You can actually see day to day and week to week the progress you're making, it's not forever hidden under all the blubber - good motivation to keep on going.

Keeping on going is what it's all about.  :) 

Ok so how many calories are we talking about here? I know WHAT to eat but im just stumped on how much of it lol. ( never been good with nutrition )

P.s. luolamis, Im not on it as i decided that since it was being ripped from the shelf as of sep. 1st it wasn't worth going with something i could no longer get. Thx for the advice tho

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 06:14:00 PM »
Ok so how many calories are we talking about here? I know WHAT to eat but im just stumped on how much of it lol. ( never been good with nutrition )

Eat enough protein - 1g per pound of lean body mass - and as little of everything else as you can while remaining sane.

It's pointless me or anyone else telling you to eat 1783.4 calories a day, you just need a deficit, and to stick with it. Experience will tell you when you're just being a wimp, and when you really could use that mouthwatering food item, eg. when you're driving and about to black out from hypoglycemia.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 05:16:58 AM »
Yeah lol sorry i should have said.....I know how much protein to eat and when but ive always been a little confused as to how many grams of carbs and fats to eat and at what time of the day