Author Topic: euroman - the true story,,  (Read 15825 times)

whitewidow

Re: euroman - the true story,,
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2011, 07:01:19 PM »
British Disp. no longer makes dbol and he still carries it I believe which is strange as it is....must be "old stock" eh? ::) . Pink Thais are gone FOREVER my friend. Make no mistake, any legit thais on the market that are still going around are already in someone's pineapple juice.

Im sure he has a deep supply he has been getting them for years.You have to remember in thailand you can get 1,000 count bottles for
 50$. Im sure he is stocked to the brim. when did british dispensary go out of business?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2011, 07:03:44 PM »

Im sure he has a deep supply he has been getting them for years.You have to remember in thailand you can get 1,000 count bottles for
 50$. Im sure he is stocked to the brim. when did british dispensary go out of business?

a few months ago I believe.
l

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
a few months ago I believe.

It was in March
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 09:20:45 PM »
It was in March

Im sure their is still plenty of legit britiah dispensary product floating around. I only got them from euroman because he would send them in the shrink wrapped sealed bottles. IP china and several others have knocked off that stamp long ago. thats why i never buy loose thai tabs. real anabol 5 tabs lab test out very close to 5mg 4.55mg its the 10's that are underdosed but not quite as counterfeited. In the next few months i would say supply would run dry. british dispansary also made 15mg and 20mg anabol in smaller amounts and their were way less tabs per bottle.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 09:48:27 PM »

I dont back Leo Liang. That post was a joke! I said long live Leo liang it was meant to be a joke! Euroman will be around for a long time. He might go private but he has been around forever and is not going anywhere. You are a member at outlaw and you were also on ssb unless there is another GH15. You have no proof you are a pro except your word. You know what your talking about so maybe you should be a mod too. we can go on and on but in the end nothing changes. You think these open source boards would let euro source there if he was not a pro in the biz? bottom line euro has been around forever and you like his products just as much as I do. you said you liked alpha pharma you said you like testoviron. You have said back in the day you liked anabol tablets and those were the best dbol.All of these products he carrys. as for shipping express is the best method he warns people it could take 15-20 days regular airmail and you dont get a reship if seized. If you pick express you get in 5 days you have a tracking # and you also get a reshipment. customs is on to china more than any other country. They know to look for HGH and where it comes from. Like I said its time to drop it you got your source and I got mine! thats the bottom line. Euroman got backed up before years ago but in the end everybody got taken care of. The guy is incredibly busy and I dont think you know how many orders he gets its insane. Any body getting gear wether you have to sign for it or not should have a PMB. with a PMB they sign for the packs for you. you just have to pick them up. if your ordering gear to your house thats just stupid when you can open a PMB box. control deliverys are extremly rare unless your ordering TV boxes full of gear. If its a personal pack you will never get a control delivery. just a basic customs letter. also with PMB's you can use a business name. You have to know these things before you order from anyone even if its domestic. PMB is the only way to go remember PMB box not Po box.

i want you off this board!,, off the moderator position is very important the rest is up to whomever want you here or not you can stay i dont give a damn but i want you off that moderator position,, you are very sick

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 09:50:44 PM »
I'd be more worried about 50 year old claimed naturals openly talking about using semi respectable amounts of hormones. Wouldn't that throw up a huge red flag to the average mind? Is that agenda really hard to dissect? What's odd or maybe "telling" is that WW and said 50 year old have become "allies". Who these fools trying to fool? To me, I see guys who got nailed and are now trying to make some numbers for the Hierarchy. Just my opinion but come on, can't wait for the 50 year old's new thread about trying anadrol at 500mgs a day.

Hey 50 year old you look awesome, who's your source? Help me out bro?
Hey WW, sorry about the time you did, lets go bang out some grenades together bro, by the way, who's your source? Help me out bro? What a fcking joke.
[/qu
Never did a jail bid. got in trouble for assualt as I stated I bailed out charges got dropped and this was in 06. If I was a rat who did I rat on? and why would I use my handle? think about it. I have no police record! Im not a criminal. GH15 is a rat he has even stated he works with the DEA.

you very soon will finaly have police record...ofcourse you have already a record that you dont say ....but we both know you do ....but soon it will be official for everyone to see ,, i put all my resouirces on your sorry ass,, ALL OF THEM,, and i got fellas working for me on your case in particular

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 09:55:46 PM »
I have  no agenda thats just the guy I think has the best products. My guy has never fucked anybody and never will. sometimes he gets backed up but in the end everything always gets sorted out. you have to understand once that pack leaves the dudes hands its all on the mailmen and customs. He has insane amounts of money why would he scam. even gh15 knows he is no scammer. hes been around forever. Ive been on alot of boards not just getbig. Ive been a very important member on other boards as well.All the steroid mods on getbig in the last 5 years will vouch for me

again i demand this fella OFF GETBIG.COM,, this is a fella that is not right in the head,, he came here to show a point...he was SENT here to show a point,,  the reason he is vouched for is because he is domestic americana source,, he works from others lists,, i want this fella off getbig moderation position!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 10:03:18 PM »
again i demand this fella OFF GETBIG.COM,, this is a fella that is not right in the head,, he came here to show a point...he was SENT here to show a point,,  the reason he is vouched for is because he is domestic americana source,, he works from others lists,, i want this fella off getbig moderation position!

gh15 approved

we will get him off,,,my friend I will use my computer knowledge to get this done,,,we will talk later,,,

approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2011, 10:17:32 PM »
we will get him off,,,my friend I will use my computer knowledge to get this done,,,we will talk later,,,

approved

The sooner the better, he is a snitch scumbag convict
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 10:24:30 PM »

I dont back Leo Liang. That post was a joke! I said long live Leo liang it was meant to be a joke! Euroman will be around for a long time. He might go private but he has been around forever and is not going anywhere. You are a member at outlaw and you were also on ssb unless there is another GH15. You have no proof you are a pro except your word. You know what your talking about so maybe you should be a mod too. we can go on and on but in the end nothing changes. You think these open source boards would let euro source there if he was not a pro in the biz? bottom line euro has been around forever and you like his products just as much as I do. you said you liked alpha pharma you said you like testoviron. You have said back in the day you liked anabol tablets and those were the best dbol.All of these products he carrys. as for shipping express is the best method he warns people it could take 15-20 days regular airmail and you dont get a reship if seized. If you pick express you get in 5 days you have a tracking # and you also get a reshipment. customs is on to china more than any other country. They know to look for HGH and where it comes from. Like I said its time to drop it you got your source and I got mine! thats the bottom line. Euroman got backed up before years ago but in the end everybody got taken care of. The guy is incredibly busy and I dont think you know how many orders he gets its insane. Any body getting gear wether you have to sign for it or not should have a PMB. with a PMB they sign for the packs for you. you just have to pick them up. if your ordering gear to your house thats just stupid when you can open a PMB box. control deliverys are extremly rare unless your ordering TV boxes full of gear. If its a personal pack you will never get a control delivery. just a basic customs letter. also with PMB's you can use a business name. You have to know these things before you order from anyone even if its domestic. PMB is the only way to go remember PMB box not Po box.

you have NO IDEA who gh15 is ,, you have some kids who tell you names,, tell you gh15 is member this member that,, NOT FOR A SECOND YOU USE THAT DAMN THING ON YOUR SHOULDER THAT SUPPOSE TO BE HEAD,, gh15 is no one you would know,, you cant know ,, IM GOD OF HORMONES,, no one knows who i am aside from very few elfs who work for me and,, even my elfs dont know who i am ,,only 3 of them know and it took them long time until they were told,,

you ASSUME things,, why do you assume things? because you are some reterd that listen to mutents and juice authorities,, you listen to some fellas who claim to know i am redneck and then im mighty1 and then im nordic,, you have NO IDEA who i am,, and they dont know either,, no 4thofjuly moderator ,,no arneld junior..no one know who i am and its like that for a reason ,,

only thing you need to know is that you are DEEP on my scope ,,DEEP you got there deep,, i find you as a sick fella and the connection to HGL has been made,, you are in so much trouble i would if i were you take the computer and throw it to the closest lake,, but yhou wont do it,, you wont do it because you are too dumb to know what is in your future,, what you had with poilicia in the past is NOTHING to what you will have,,

your recomendation to my pupils are very ill in mind,, very visishious in mind,, express signing....and opening mail boxes....and warning that it can take 15 day balonie,, you do not ship express and you do not sign for ANYTHING in this cult ,, you get it? euroman is not someone i drank coffee with but im very femiliar with the fella,, he is on boarding because he pay money to be on boardings!  sponsor fee that he pay ! ,, he is fucking up and there is a reason he is fucking up ,, he is in heat!,, and that fella will not be there for long time,, he operate from india ,, and he is at high risk right now,, if he was sane in the head he would know to keep you as far from him as possible,, euroman is not in a good place as of now,, it has nothing to do with the products or the legitimacy of them ,, ret was much better than euroman wil ever be ,, but euroman operate from a shit country where there is no law and is third world country ,, he is supported by many mods because his products are indeed legit,, but he is slacking on timing and he is in deep problems as i said he is in heat,, i always give a warning before something big happen ,, and you dont want to add to my reputatition as god of hormones which is very very high,, but you will as it will prove again in future

inregarding to boardings,, IM NOT A MEMBER OF ANY BOARDING,, NOT OOUTLAW ,, NOT ANYONE!

I HAVE DECIDED TO BRING YOU DOWN BUT IN FLAMES,, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE PROBLEMS YOU GOT WITH BOOZ AND WITH YOUR EX GIRL AND THE BLUBBER OF PILLS YOU WERE ON AND STILL ON ...WILL BE THE BIGGEST THING TO EVER HIT BODYBUILD WORLD,,

i want you out! out out out!

you came here to play around ,, you ABUSE YARON AVIDAN ,, YOU HAVE CORRUPT MOTHER FUCERS IN SOME FORM OF MODING POSITONS WHO WILL SAY YOURE OK BRO ?? WHAT THE FUCK IS BRO??

YOU FUCKING RETARD I FUCKING TOOK DOWN SATCHBOOG , ,GO CHECK ON HIM NOW DAY IN HAIFA ISREAL SEE IF HE STILL SOUND HAPPY SOUL ,, I WAS WARNING JTP AND HIS GIRLFRIEND "CURVY" FROM DOWN UNDER...YES YES IM THAT MUCH OF GOD OF HORMONE,,TALK A LITTLE TO JTP ,, TALK TO GYMACE,, I WAS NEVER A MEMBER I WAS GOD NOTICING ABUSE OF MEMBERS,,IM SO HIGH IN COMAND THAT I HAVE FELLAS WORKING FOR ME IN AUSTRALIA THAT GOT ME THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BLACK KID SHE HAS THE TEENAGE GIRL TO THE T!! BUT I AM GOD WITH MORALS! UNLIEK YOUR DISGUSTING SELF I AM GOD WITH MORALS! I ONLY FUCK UP THE ONES WHO NEED TO BE FUCKED AND FUCKED WELL ,, THE GOOD REMAIN HAPPY ...THE BAD LIVE IN ILLUSION UNTIL ONE DAY OUT OF THE BLUE WHEN THEY DONT EXPECT IT AND THEY GO OUT TO EAT SOME AMERICANO YUMYUM WITH GIRLFRIEND...WITH FAMILY ....OUT OF NO WHERE THEY SEE THE BLUE AND RED LIGHTS

YOU KEEP ON THIKNING EVERYTHING IS OK ,,DAY IN DAY OUT ,,LIVE IN YOUR FANTAZY LAND,, I TEND TO ACT YEARS LATER,, I ACT WHEN EVERYONE FORGET ,, I ACT WHEN GENERATION NOTHGINEESS IS ALREADY IN A COMPLETRELY DIFF SAGA...I TAKE THE TIME ,, WHAT YOU DID IN 2010 YOU MAY SEE AT YOUR FACE IN 2015... I TAKE THE SWEET TIME FELLA,, AND WHEN YOU HEAR ME IN THE BACKROUND....ITS TOO LATE TO DO A THING

gh15 approved

fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2011, 11:07:37 PM »
The sooner the better, he is a snitch scumbag convict

x2

REMOVE HIM !

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2011, 03:23:15 AM »

Hahahahahahahahaha, "I've been in this game for 10 years". Come back in 26 more years then you can have permission to address me.........newbie. AAahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!
That was a quote from a post on another board...not him speaking directly.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2011, 04:43:13 AM »

he's called twister for a reason  :-\

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2011, 06:46:51 AM »
lol! g101 and I talk on a regular basis and are actually good friends.. you can ask him. We have helped eachother out since day 1 way back before I even posted on getbig..this was before you knew about Sandra or Flora..you know, back when you guys were still buying fake dragon pharma from the local black guy in your gym

good thing I know g101, or I would of indeed made a voodo doll  ;D

;D ;D

;)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2011, 06:57:25 AM »
he's called twister for a reason  :-\
;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »

epic lol @ coach repeatedly pressing the "h" and "a" keys for 5 minutes thinking that gh15 said he has been "in the game for 10 years" while not realizing they were copy and pastes from other users, lol..

"twisted"  not twister  :D