Author Topic: euroman - the true story,,  (Read 15852 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
euroman - the true story,,
« on: August 13, 2011, 06:38:03 PM »
euroman is an indian fella,, he is known in the game for quite some time as a good source that dealt with products that are human grade disributed from india ,, india is a third world country ...you can get many things human grade into india and then ship them out no problemos...

until! recently! but this is another story that will be shed light on in a different time,, it has to do with the indian authorities working on a big case involving the talked about source,,

when humangrade products came harder and harder to come by due to how much fake products around courtesey of ip china,, euroman decided he would open a company in india and will make it a human grade level since in india it is very esy to do so ..he then created alpha pharma ,, the alpha pharma started with one mission at hand...to get into the HEART AND MIND of william lelwyin and his second in command dutch bb aka ronnie t,, ronnie t hardly buy into balonie of the such but william passed it for what it is because it is indeed passing the level of human grade ,, it is consider human grade in india...then again eating poor dogs and monkey brains is consider humane there too...curry dog bones you know... its all humane there...

now,, alpha pharma which is ofcourse not human grade company persay but more of a company that buy powders from china like any cook and cook them and put them into ampolas....this company did went on a common range of products from testosterona propioneta to nppiona and inbetween,, including vet compounds like trenbolona ace and equipona etc...

this was what euroman thought would be his HOLD ON THE MARKET,,WHICH WITH WILLIAM APPROVAL ...he thought he would have a big handle on the market and make huge profit...
ofcourse he failed ,, he failed because in the trial time of this company ...same as BM company which was  underground  passed as human grade products were used by many bodybuilders and reports of pain from nppiona were there from very experiened bodybuilders...HUMAN GRADE GEAR DOES NOT HURT! period! they have exact mesurments ,,not about mesurments ,, they have exact most purest compounds to work with ,,they put the exact ba needed in it,, they put the exact mg solution at times slightly lower to make sure everything is as smooth as butter,, alpha pharma story was not of the such!,, same for bm which also caused pain like any unexperienced underground out there that worked with poweders coming out of leos factory...

with time... alpha pharma improved...the improvment was yearly ...and included lots of inconsistancys,, alpha pharma at time used to be 150mg per ml insted of 250mg per ml....this is nto exactly human grade style...this was at the beggining...150-180mg per ml..later on it became much closer to stated numbers... again powders whee like always from china

now day alpha pharma is considered INDIAN human grade...reason i approved it was because it is human grade over there and its good enough underground to be considered a mutation between underground and human grade operations,, the boxes...the markings.. the over all prssentation ,, the ampolas which make it look like its hard to do ..its actualy very easy ,, etc etc that make it look human grade...but the product inside is still good ole chinease powders...and made in an underground way only that insted of a garage they use a house... house in india ...a building...building in india = your americano kids tree house that they build on their back yard tree ...pretty much same infact...your kids house tree is probably safer and better conditions

so thats that,,

now i will go and talk a little about euroman problems with deliveries and i will do it right after i take few bites of my sushi ,,

to be continued,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Re: euroman - the true story,,
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:43:11 PM »
WhiteWidow is gonna be highly upset lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:44:58 PM »
Where did Rimbaud go?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 06:54:01 PM »

1.Hey guys I have been in this game ten years and counting not my first rodeo, So I have been using this sponsor for two years always been golden....if something wasn't there he wouldn't cheat you just sometimes slow t/a ....recently we had a transaction and I am on my 31st day waiting so I am a little worried usually maybe 3-3.5 weeks tops in the past....so just curious if anyone is having any turn around slow downs from India as well?

2.  i'm the guy from the my story thread a few weeks back, and 3 months later i finally found out what happend with my order.
so i guess that your maybe in the same situation.
so what happend.....without breaking any rules, i know where it is now, and i know its not coming anymore, and the problem is not eurogear.

3. I ve used him in the past also, the best products out there. This time over a month with no action. I ll just wait, as long as I know hes still open, no biggie.

4. Euro, I don't require much conversation with sponsors but when I send 3 emails with no response to a serious question,I would hope to have you respond to at least one email!  I am very much a veteran of your site and know how you do things,but this time getting no response is unlike you.

5. good luck getting a response from him

6. It's been 4 wks & no news abt my order. PM & email not ans. Can anyone help?

7. he is not the only 1 in this situation, so i have to diagree with you on this.
this sponsor is not responding to the complaints and that is no way to run a .....
and no he is not on a holiday, lucky for us we can all see who was online, and if you dont even take the time to react....... come on man what do we supose to do.
i have used most sponsors here so head and shoulders above the rest???

8.on the site its said my payment has been collected and pending shipping for a week now and for some reason im not getting emails from the site either (i use securenym.net). also PMed you euroman 3 days ago

wuts wit the lack of communication?

9.before we al jump in and say its all good.
i'm trying to communicate for 2 months now with no anwser from there part.
this means i'm waiting those 2 months also for ....

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »
the above are many many complaints on boardings ,,this is from one single boading,, there are many more including to me directly in the last 6 months about the source,, i do not like to talk in public but whitewidow decided he want to ''help''' euroman...

now the thunderdome and the all world ,,the all npc the all ifbb ,,EVERY FUCKIN ONE IN BODYBUILDING NOW KNOW WHATS GOING ON !,, so from playing balonie with gh15 ....and being an infentile you created a disaster to the source,, because now the source will become small as a muskito,,why? because gh15 made a big deal out of it!,,

do you think anyone now will order from this source after what gh15 just did? i kept telling white widow to be careful that im a very good at what i do and im very experienced at what i do ,, i kept warning and warning,, i said euroman is an ok source along the years but some big eyes are onto him now day,, whitewidow kept running his dirty mouth ,, i stil warned and said be careful ,, the SOURCE FROM INDIA SHOULD HAVE SHUT HIM DOWN BECAUSE THE SOURCE FROM INDIA KNEW GH15 WAS GETTING ON IT,, AND THE SOURCE FAILED TO DO SO! ,,

so euroman is all but got the kiss of death from gh15 ,, the kiss of death is something you dont wake up from whitewidow ,, my word is extremly powerful and is followed by 10s of thousands,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »
the above are many many complaints on boardings ,,this is from one single boading,, there are many more including to me directly in the last 6 months about the source,, i do not like to talk in public but whitewidow decided he want to ''help''' euroman...

now the thunderdome and the all world ,,the all npc the all ifbb ,,EVERY FUCKIN ONE IN BODYBUILDING NOW KNOW WHATS GOING ON !,, so from playing balonie with gh15 ....and being an infentile you created a disaster to the source,, because now the source will become small as a muskito,,why? because gh15 made a big deal out of it!,,

do you think anyone now will order from this source after what gh15 just did? i kept telling white widow to be careful that im a very good at what i do and im very experienced at what i do ,, i kept warning and warning,, i said euroman is an ok source along the years but some big eyes are onto him now day,, whitewidow kept running his dirty mouth ,, i stil warned and said be careful ,, the SOURCE FROM INDIA SHOULD HAVE SHUT HIM DOWN BECAUSE THE SOURCE FROM INDIA KNEW GH15 WAS GETTING ON IT,, AND THE SOURCE FAILED TO DO SO! ,,

so euroman is all but got the kiss of death from gh15 ,, the kiss of death is something you dont wake up from whitewidow ,, my word is extremly powerful and is followed by 10s of thousands,,

gh15 approved
People underestimate your threats cause they think on too small of a scale, small things like this, problems showing up from other people, can persuade HUGE amounts of people to never order from someone, and if put in the right place (High traffic internet website for example), can be devastating, cause anyone on the fence about them will never order/go back to them.

Add me to that stack. I was on the fence about the man, but now, ill never send business that way, just because Id be worried about losing my hard earned money. Not necessarily because GH15 said so, but because he posted actual people having problems with the source.

Bottom line, GH15 is right, he just put a huge dent in that sources sale by making his problems public knowledge, just how big a dent, we dont know, but rest assured, it will make a dent.

GH15 is a lot smarter than people give him credit for I think, especially after reading this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »
the whitewidow fella is absolitly nuts,, he knew it will come to this,, he knew how powerful i am ,, he knew my word is followed by 10s of thousand,, and he knew the problems euroman is having ,, to then go on and do this and try to establish his record over some no one from india ...the pros woudnt get their balonie to them if they used him because most dont show up... who will order from anyone when they hear right and left 4 week 6 week 3months lol ,, what is it here a  fucking santa is coming in xmass waiting ? this is service! they payed for this service ,, they need it to be on timely manner,, they got the money in a timely manner,, money SHOULD NOT BE TOUCH until product arrive,, and if money is touched ...you better be able to be like NORDIC!! and send anything right away in amatter of a second ,, for that you need good operation!,,

so now...insted of them sending 1000 dollaros to india ..they will take them and buy their girlfriend engagment ring since both things wil be a lost case but atleats with the girlfriend they will get to fuck her up the ass for a month until she go nuts on them ,,,with india they will only get the stuff when they go to toorikul down the road and pay 10$ for the chikan curry and rice

im tired of those kidos being fed with balonie,, tired of it! they pay good money and not only they dont get shit the sources send his sancho to make noise and lur more fellas in

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 07:35:22 PM »
gh15ona melting down badly here.

First throwing a fit demanding whitewindow to be removed as mod or he'll never post again.......it doesn't get done, now he comes back "outing" some poor dothead as a bad source in revenge....lol @ throwing a tantrum on the internet. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 07:38:17 PM »

First throwing a fit demanding whitewindow to be removed as mod or he'll never post again.......it doesn't get done, now he comes back "outing" some poor dothead as a bad source in revenge....lol @ throwing a tantrum on the internet. ;D

Leave god alone or something very bad will happen to you.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 07:38:45 PM »

widow will be out ,, he wont stay as mod,,my words are still up there,, i will leave if he stay moderator,, im ok with him as member,,it was explained to ron ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 07:45:36 PM »
by the way mr cahos,, you as the moderator of the true..lol natural boarding,, shoud be honest and decent enough to know that a fella that send YOUR IRON BROTHERS FROM THE THUNDERDOME...AND THIS IS NOT JUST SOME BOARDING ON INTERNET WHERE EVERYWANNA BE COME IN ...THIS IS THE THUNDERDOME! EVERYONE COME HERE IT WAS THE FIRST ONE AND WILL BE THE LAST ONE,, SO FOR THAT MOTHER FUCKER TO STAND HERE AND SEND IRON BROTHERS OF YOURS INTO THE MOUTH OF A SHARK....PROS,,AMATUERS,, BEGGINERS,, FOR HIM TO KNOWIGNLY DO THIS AND THEN GET A MODERATOR POSITION IN RETURN ! ITS BECAUSE RON DIDNT KNOW WHAT WHITEWIDOW WAS DOING AND HE DID IT BEHIND RON BACK ...RON DOESNT HAVE TIME TO FOLLOW EVERYTHING WITH WHITEWIDOW...HE JUST NEEDED A MOD,,

SO,,for you to protect that fool ,, he practicaly send fellas to buy something that will take them 4 months to see IF THEY SEE IT ,, unless they sit next to india then it will take less time but yuo never know now because as i said he is watched the source that is ,,

ask your good friend my pupil stavio JUST HOW MUCH HE HAS TO WORK FOR 1000 DOLLAROS,, HOW MANY HEADS HE NEED TO THROW OUT OF THAT CLUB A NIGHT,, HOW MANY FAKE IDS HE NEED TO FIND TO GET MERLY 20 DOLLAROS ,, ASK HIM HOW HARD HE WORK FOR THOSE 1000 DOLAROES,, MAYBE WHITEWIDOW WANT TO SEE MY PUPIL STAVIO FACE WHEN HE WAKE UP TO GO TO WORK AND HIS WILL TO DO IT....MAYBE THEN HE WOULD BE MORE HONEST AND DECENT AND WONT CHEAT HIS WAY AROUND THE CULT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
by the way mr cahos,, you as the moderator of the true..lol natural boarding,, shoud be honest and decent enough to know that a fella that send YOUR IRON BROTHERS FROM THE THUNDERDOME...AND THIS IS NOT JUST SOME BOARDING ON INTERNET WHERE EVERYWANNA BE COME IN ...THIS IS THE THUNDERDOME! EVERYONE COME HERE IT WAS THE FIRST ONE AND WILL BE THE LAST ONE,, SO FOR THAT MOTHER FUCKER TO STAND HERE AND SEND IRON BROTHERS OF YOURS INTO THE MOUTH OF A SHARK....PROS,,AMATUERS,, BEGGINERS,, FOR HIM TO KNOWIGNLY DO THIS AND THEN GET A MODERATOR POSITION IN RETURN ! ITS BECAUSE RON DIDNT KNOW WHAT WHITEWIDOW WAS DOING AND HE DID IT BEHIND RON BACK ...RON DOESNT HAVE TIME TO FOLLOW EVERYTHING WITH WHITEWIDOW...HE JUST NEEDED A MOD,,

SO,,for you to protect that fool ,, he practicaly send fellas to buy something that will take them 4 months to see IF THEY SEE IT ,, unless they sit next to india then it will take less time but yuo never know now because as i said he is watched the source that is ,,

ask your good friend my pupil stavio JUST HOW MUCH HE HAS TO WORK FOR 1000 DOLLAROS,, HOW MANY HEADS HE NEED TO THROW OUT OF THAT CLUB A NIGHT,, HOW MANY FAKE IDS HE NEED TO FIND TO GET MERLY 20 DOLLAROS ,, ASK HIM HOW HARD HE WORK FOR THOSE 1000 DOLAROES,, MAYBE WHITEWIDOW WANT TO SEE MY PUPIL STAVIO FACE WHEN HE WAKE UP TO GO TO WORK AND HIS WILL TO DO IT....MAYBE THEN HE WOULD BE MORE HONEST AND DECENT AND WONT CHEAT HIS WAY AROUND THE CULT

gh15 approved
Not quite sure what this babbling is supposed to mean, the only part I can make out is that you think I am protecting whitewidow? LMFAO, I could give a shit about either one of you drug addicts LOL!

BTW I mod several boards here at getbig, which one were you talking about, cause I don't mod the natural board and I think that's the one you were trying to mention?

LittleJ........who the fuck are you again? Has anyone ever told you.............

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »

if whitewindow,,fella is still mod in a month,,gh15 and the gang of 10,000 will leave getbig this place is filth with whitewindow,,,

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
ive been out of the game for a while, but in the 2007-2009 years, there was no better source than euroman.  his schering testoviron was top knotch.
I dont like twinks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2011, 09:36:01 PM »
2007 is long LONG GONE,, in this cult every month! changes things,, every 30 days you better look around you and check things up,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 09:45:19 PM »

gh15 approved
I have no choice because for some reason some of your approved sources are too good for me and too good for my country.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 09:57:06 PM »
ive been out of the game for a while, but in the 2007-2009 years, there was no better source than euroman.  his schering testoviron was top knotch.

Wasn't White Widow filing down prison shanks crying himself to sleep in 09-10?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2011, 10:15:14 PM »
Wasn't White Widow filing down prison shanks crying himself to sleep in 09-10?

not sure.  whats the story behind this?
I dont like twinks.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 10:32:26 PM »
whitewidow should be OUT of steroid mod...

this homo gives all the TOP sources a bad name so he can promote alpha pharma bullshit in return to get some free gear.. what better way to do it then to sneak into the steroid section and become a mod

REMOVE HIM ! FULLY CORRUPTED

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2011, 10:37:45 PM »
not sure.  whats the story behind this?

Not sure. But he disappeared for awhile, came back and said he did time. Whats strange(not really but very telling) is before he "went in", you wouldn't find him hardly ever posting outside the steroid section. Now that he is out, he went after God himself and now claims to be the end all be all of hormones. In most circles, this smells like A

http://www.ratfink.com/?gclid=CIm4o82IzqoCFcpM4AodFwq41w

He has been putting the vibe out that he is massive and can get anything and everything. Throw in the MTV lingo every chance he gets and the God(The 15) bashing and the survey says we have the makings of a bonafide  http://www.ratfink.com/?gclid=CIm4o82IzqoCFcpM4AodFwq41w

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 10:39:04 PM »
so will ghfagteen be leaving us? please say yes. this charade has gotten old.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 10:45:15 PM »
euroman is an indian fella,, he is known in the game for quite some time as a good source that dealt with products that are human grade disributed from india ,, india is a third world country ...you can get many things human grade into india and then ship them out no problemos...

until! recently! but this is another story that will be shed light on in a different time,, it has to do with the indian authorities working on a big case involving the talked about source,,

when humangrade products came harder and harder to come by due to how much fake products around courtesey of ip china,, euroman decided he would open a company in india and will make it a human grade level since in india it is very esy to do so ..he then created alpha pharma ,, the alpha pharma started with one mission at hand...to get into the HEART AND MIND of william lelwyin and his second in command dutch bb aka ronnie t,, ronnie t hardly buy into balonie of the such but william passed it for what it is because it is indeed passing the level of human grade ,, it is consider human grade in india...then again eating poor dogs and monkey brains is consider humane there too...curry dog bones you know... its all humane there...

now,, alpha pharma which is ofcourse not human grade company persay but more of a company that buy powders from china like any cook and cook them and put them into ampolas....this company did went on a common range of products from testosterona propioneta to nppiona and inbetween,, including vet compounds like trenbolona ace and equipona etc...

this was what euroman thought would be his HOLD ON THE MARKET,,WHICH WITH WILLIAM APPROVAL ...he thought he would have a big handle on the market and make huge profit...
ofcourse he failed ,, he failed because in the trial time of this company ...same as BM company which was  underground  passed as human grade products were used by many bodybuilders and reports of pain from nppiona were there from very experiened bodybuilders...HUMAN GRADE GEAR DOES NOT HURT! period! they have exact mesurments ,,not about mesurments ,, they have exact most purest compounds to work with ,,they put the exact ba needed in it,, they put the exact mg solution at times slightly lower to make sure everything is as smooth as butter,, alpha pharma story was not of the such!,, same for bm which also caused pain like any unexperienced underground out there that worked with poweders coming out of leos factory...

with time... alpha pharma improved...the improvment was yearly ...and included lots of inconsistancys,, alpha pharma at time used to be 150mg per ml insted of 250mg per ml....this is nto exactly human grade style...this was at the beggining...150-180mg per ml..later on it became much closer to stated numbers... again powders whee like always from china

now day alpha pharma is considered INDIAN human grade...reason i approved it was because it is human grade over there and its good enough underground to be considered a mutation between underground and human grade operations,, the boxes...the markings.. the over all prssentation ,, the ampolas which make it look like its hard to do ..its actualy very easy ,, etc etc that make it look human grade...but the product inside is still good ole chinease powders...and made in an underground way only that insted of a garage they use a house... house in india ...a building...building in india = your americano kids tree house that they build on their back yard tree ...pretty much same infact...your kids house tree is probably safer and better conditions

so thats that,,

now i will go and talk a little about euroman problems with deliveries and i will do it right after i take few bites of my sushi ,,

to be continued,,

gh15 approved

All BS. Alpha Pharma haas been tested and is good gear you even said you tried it yourself and like it so shut up! Euroman also has many other human grade products. The delay comes when guys pick the airmail option and not the express mail option. If you pick the express option it will get to customs in jamaica New york within 1-2 days of the items being shipped then another 24 hrs to pass customs. The lab is located in thailand not india.the products get made their and get shipped to india.Like I said he also has thai gear such as anabol tabs and many other human grade products he even says if you need something not listed on the site just to ask for it. he does not sell any narcotics he is very clear about that. he has been around forever. If you know so much about him whats his name?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 10:52:06 PM »

1.Hey guys I have been in this game ten years and counting not my first rodeo, So I have been using this sponsor for two years always been golden....if something wasn't there he wouldn't cheat you just sometimes slow t/a ....recently we had a transaction and I am on my 31st day waiting so I am a little worried usually maybe 3-3.5 weeks tops in the past....so just curious if anyone is having any turn around slow downs from India as well?

2.  i'm the guy from the my story thread a few weeks back, and 3 months later i finally found out what happend with my order.
so i guess that your maybe in the same situation.
so what happend.....without breaking any rules, i know where it is now, and i know its not coming anymore, and the problem is not eurogear.

3. I ve used him in the past also, the best products out there. This time over a month with no action. I ll just wait, as long as I know hes still open, no biggie.

4. Euro, I don't require much conversation with sponsors but when I send 3 emails with no response to a serious question,I would hope to have you respond to at least one email!  I am very much a veteran of your site and know how you do things,but this time getting no response is unlike you.

5. good luck getting a response from him

6. It's been 4 wks & no news abt my order. PM & email not ans. Can anyone help?

7. he is not the only 1 in this situation, so i have to diagree with you on this.
this sponsor is not responding to the complaints and that is no way to run a .....
and no he is not on a holiday, lucky for us we can all see who was online, and if you dont even take the time to react....... come on man what do we supose to do.
i have used most sponsors here so head and shoulders above the rest???

8.on the site its said my payment has been collected and pending shipping for a week now and for some reason im not getting emails from the site either (i use securenym.net). also PMed you euroman 3 days ago

wuts wit the lack of communication?

9.before we al jump in and say its all good.
i'm trying to communicate for 2 months now with no anwser from there part.
this means i'm waiting those 2 months also for ....

gh15 approved

Hahahahahahahahaha, "I've been in this game for 10 years". Come back in 26 more years then you can have permission to address me.........newbie. AAahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2011, 10:52:29 PM »
Not sure. But he disappeared for awhile, came back and said he did time. Whats strange(not really but very telling) is before he "went in", you wouldn't find him hardly ever posting outside the steroid section. Now that he is out, he went after God himself and now claims to be the end all be all of hormones. In most circles, this smells like A

http://www.ratfink.com/?gclid=CIm4o82IzqoCFcpM4AodFwq41w

He has been putting the vibe out that he is massive and can get anything and everything. Throw in the MTV lingo every chance he gets and the God(The 15) bashing and the survey says we have the makings of a bonafide  http://www.ratfink.com/?gclid=CIm4o82IzqoCFcpM4AodFwq41w

Some claim that the feds now have a certain type of virus they can use to semi shut down a forum from certain users(say anyone with 500 posts or more) while the newbie's(500 or less) can log on and post freely. AND RECEIVE PM'S... Some say that when this happens, certain Rat type Finks make there move toward young MTV impressionable newbies...Maybe this is all BS. However beware of anyone who goes against truth seekers. GH15 is the most honest guy on the internet. Not this forum, THE WHOLE INTERWEB ;) And white widow has been posting like some kind of desperate 18 year old trying to get laid at the high school prom. ONly problem is he never had a date to the prom and was to insecure to go alone.

The question everyone should ask is, Why is Getbig getting attacked by a virus( over the past year) and why does it happen to be the same time WW came back to getbig? HMMM

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »

Some claim that the feds now have a certain type of virus they can use to semi shut down a forum from certain users(say anyone with 500 posts or more) while the newbie's(500 or less) can log on and post freely. AND RECEIVE PM'S... Some say that when this happens, certain Rat type Finks make there move toward young MTV impressionable newbies...Maybe this is all BS. However beware of anyone who goes against truth seekers. GH15 is the most honest guy on the internet. Not this forum, THE WHOLE INTERWEB ;) And white widow has been posting like some kind of desperate 18 year old trying to get laid at the high school prom. ONly problem is he never had a date to the prom and was to insecure to go alone.

The question everyone should ask is, Why is Getbig getting attacked by a virus( over the past year) and why does it happen to be the same time WW came back to getbig? HMMM

WHITEWIDOW SHOULD BE THROWN OUT OF MODERATOR POSITION

HE IS CRAZY