Author Topic: Triceps Injection leads to elbow swelling?  (Read 3675 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Triceps Injection leads to elbow swelling?
« on: August 13, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »
On Wednesday I put 2cc Test250 in my right triceps, which was the first time I had done that area as an injection place. Thursday it was fine, Friday it was a little sore, now Saturday comes around and the back of my arm is extremely red and warm to the touch and very swollen, but all below where I injected.

It's like the oil ran down the arm and cause irritation and swelling. It's painful to touch and stretch and around and above my elbow is all swollen. What's the deal? Doesn't seem like an infection, but I've never had this before.

Maybe too much oil? Or because it's a new site? I had been doing 1.25cc in delts and biceps and decided to add triceps, but... this is not good.

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: Triceps Injection leads to elbow swelling?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:09:23 PM »
thismay help. I think its the hormone content. You would probably wanna do .25 of a cc or .50 to start and work ur way up. I tried 1cc many times in tricep with exact same problems. Swell n warm for a week and can't even workout caue it hurts.

thing is when I inject non hormones like syntherol. 3cc in my tricep was 100 percent fine. Do a 1cc and it swells up of hormone lol. When the same products wudnt do it in my glute or delt. Even 2cc in delt is fine now. So I think its just the hormone content its the only thing that would make sense in my storey atleast.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 09:17:21 PM »
thismay help. I think its the hormone content. You would probably wanna do .25 of a cc or .50 to start and work ur way up. I tried 1cc many times in tricep with exact same problems. Swell n warm for a week and can't even workout caue it hurts.

thing is when I inject non hormones like syntherol. 3cc in my tricep was 100 percent fine. Do a 1cc and it swells up of hormone lol. When the same products wudnt do it in my glute or delt. Even 2cc in delt is fine now. So I think its just the hormone content its the only thing that would make sense in my storey atleast.

Thanks bro. Good to hear it at least isn't something unique I'm going through here.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 02:48:29 AM »

how did you like syntherol, i plan on trying to seo my arms a bit

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 02:57:24 AM »
are u going to do bi's or tri's?

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 03:08:45 AM »
I'd like to do both but i am not sure if the tris are a good idea  :-\

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 03:14:47 AM »
my bad lol stavois I did not do syntherol. I think that is real synthol? I did synothsizze. The one that only last a day or 2 than disapears. I didn't read it well I didn't know there was differance and ended up with that one when I wanted synrhol. The one I got was the one that is suppose to help growth but temporary filling up muscles for a few days than goes away so real muscle tissue can grow. I was doing 3cc everyday in triceps. I'd swell up and doing it everyday is to keep it constant swelled and stretched . I found it made no differance in the end with that product. Maybe if I used it longer.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 05:20:05 AM »
I'd like to do both but i am not sure if the tris are a good idea  :-\

i used to think the same thing, but ive been putting all my gear into tricpes lately, maybe its just somthing youd have to keep an eye on

im waiting till you do yours before i ever try......

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 09:00:00 AM »
this sucks,,,ive had this happen with tri injections,,,it is strange,,it goes down to the elbow,,,it is usually fine,,,,but this last time got very red, swollen, like a fat persons arm, puffy, red, hot to touch, painful, had to put my arm in a sling could not bend it, couldnt do shrugs, no curls, no back exercises,,,,had to see  a doc and it for me was cellulitis,,,google cellulitis and see if thats what you have,,,,it sucks,,,doc put me on doxycycline and 3 days later im finally to the point where i think i can workout,,,,i hate this crap,,,,might wanna see a doc if it gets puffy and you cant bend you arm,,,antibiotics take care of cellulitus pretty quick.

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
i used to think the same thing, but ive been putting all my gear into tricpes lately, maybe its just somthing youd have to keep an eye on

im waiting till you do yours before i ever try......

I already put most of my gear in my tricep but it's not a big volume of oil and it does a lot of inflammation and i,m scared it would be bad for my joints in the long time (all the inflammation)

so that's why i am thinking about using syntherol to really get the effect without having bad workout from the inflamation (usually I train my way around it but sometimes it's too painfull I can't contract