Author Topic: Who smokes pot and claim to feel smarter while on it?  (Read 10189 times)

zodiac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Who smokes pot and claim to feel smarter while on it?
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »
I have a rec for med weed..i take it for for pain management and sleep..different strains do different things..indicas..sativas ..hybrids...sativas for instance have an enegetic effect..causes creativeness among other things like help w depression.

Xerxes

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »
Weed makes you lazy, hungry and happy. Not smart  :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2011, 01:35:10 PM »
Pure afghan pollen is allegedly what to do if you're insistent on smoking. It doesn't make u retarded or sleepy, just makes u 'deeper'

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »
increases certain types of intelligence while decreasing other types. ability to form new memories and mathematical prowess is decreased, while literary creativity and philosophical mindfulness is increased.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »
Why read these studies, smoke some drugs and you will know that none of them make you smarter. Smarter on weed? I've smoked shit that had me lying in bed and watching my eyelids go up and down, totally unable to talk, and then me and my buddy played pingpong and we were playing like fucking chinese olympic champs and sobering up fast, but as soon as we sat down, we went in to no talking mode. No weed makes you smarter, the best it does is make u better at ping pong lol, anyone telling you weed makes you smarter needs to go play some ping pong because it will sober him up and he will realize what a stupid pot head he was.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 06:36:15 PM »
Why read these studies, smoke some drugs and you will know that none of them make you smarter. Smarter on weed? I've smoked shit that had me lying in bed and watching my eyelids go up and down, totally unable to talk, and then me and my buddy played pingpong and we were playing like fucking chinese olympic champs and sobering up fast, but as soon as we sat down, we went in to no talking mode. No weed makes you smarter, the best it does is make u better at ping pong lol, anyone telling you weed makes you smarter needs to go play some ping pong because it will sober him up and he will realize what a stupid pot head he was.

Lol I use to get high with all my buddies back in the day and play basketball. I use to feel like Michael Jordan. I had a lot of sweet fakes and moves under the hoop I would pull of some crazy shit sometimes.

I recently started smoking again. The trick is try not to do it everday. Take one good hit and enjoy your day. I love a little bit before a workout. It's really nice after a workout to!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »
Haha that's how some insecticides work and you guys complain about chemicals used in crops.

I had a co worker who in the break room let it be known that she only ate "organic" produce; proclaimed to the world; "regular grocery store produce has entirely too much chemical residues for my tastes"...do you know what she was doing while saying this?...smoking a Camel cigarette.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 06:54:35 PM »
the main physiological effect of weed is increased heart rate.  When I smoke before lifting I get a crazy pump, and a "mind-muscle connection" like kai does!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2011, 09:38:07 PM »
I feel like a genius when I'm high. There's nothing I can't know if i'm not looking to know anything. When we start asking questions there's a lack of answers. The same as theres only crime when there are laws. If you just let reality exist as it is, there will be nothing you won't know. Now i'm not saying I should never ask questions, but if you just let your mind exist in the moment there is nothing you need to know. I just exist as a witness of the universe. That's not saying i just sit around and watch nothing happen while thinking nothing, i just remember each moment shall be watched, not thought about. This is whether im sitting doing nothing or working on a project. This helps the memory as there is less to be remembered when you shut the voices off for awhile.