Author Topic: GH15: ORAL COMPARISIONS  (Read 8921 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
GH15: ORAL COMPARISIONS
« on: August 14, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »
YOU'VE BEEN IN-DEPTH WITH DBOL AND ANAPOLA.

HOW DO THESE COMPARE AND HOW WOULD  YOU USE THEM:

1. SUPERDROL
2. PHERAPLEX
3. M1T

I KNOW U SAID ANAPOLA WITH GH IN SYSTEM, BUT HOW DO U CATER TO THESE  3 ORALS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15: ORAL COMPARISIONS
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »
GARBAGE...save your money

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 12:26:03 PM »
id like to hear this also,,,i think i searched one time he likes dbol and drol with gh in system like you said,,,would like to hear if these gains are permanent (in lean guys) or just temporary for a look

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 06:17:12 PM »
M1T is actually a very potent oral steroid. its not a prohormone its actually a steroid. Its very toxic so watch the dosage start low and only use it for 3 weeks. id use roughly 20mg to start and if you feel ok after the firts week bump it up to 30mg a day. I have had success with M1T and I have seen others as well have great success with M1T. However all the M1T going around right now is low grade. when it was legal back in 2004 you could find very high grade M1T but thats not the case anymore. If you want a drug that will blow you up quick or to use as a good jumpstart id go with anadrol-50. androlic brand is a good choice

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 06:40:14 PM »
M1T is actually a very potent oral steroid. its not a prohormone its actually a steroid. Its very toxic so watch the dosage start low and only use it for 3 weeks. id use roughly 20mg to start and if you feel ok after the firts week bump it up to 30mg a day. I have had success with M1T and I have seen others as well have great success with M1T. However all the M1T going around right now is low grade. when it was legal back in 2004 you could find very high grade M1T but thats not the case anymore. If you want a drug that will blow you up quick or to use as a good jumpstart id go with anadrol-50. androlic brand is a good choice

Androlic is not being made anymore, British Dispensary were ''pressured'' to stop making their oral line ::)
Thunderdome approved

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 06:47:41 PM »
Superdrol is pretty amazing at very low doses. You have to get a good brand though.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:36 PM »
Superdrol is pretty amazing at very low doses. You have to get a good brand though.

The M-drol version worked well for me, felt like shit on it though so i switched to Anadrol, felt much better then
Thunderdome approved

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 08:22:53 PM »

I still have an original bottle from Designer Supplements(original manufacturer of Superdrol) that I cracked open today :)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »

EVERY ONE OF THESE ARE STEROIDS, NOT PROHORMONES...I KNOW THAT.

I HAVE HIGH QUALITY M1T ON ME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 09:24:29 PM »

USED IT AT 20-25-25-30...FREAKISH GAINS. NEXT GO AROUNDS ILL STAY AT 20MG THROUGHOUT. 25-30..MADE ME SLEEPY AS FUCKIN SHIT. CANT HAVE THAT.

TAKE IT LIKE 10MINUTES BEFORE A MEAL...WAIT 10 MINUTES AFTER THE MEAL...AND YOU'LL BE AMAZED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 03:40:15 AM »
EVERY ONE OF THESE ARE STEROIDS, NOT PROHORMONES...I KNOW THAT.

I HAVE HIGH QUALITY M1T ON ME.

you are right all 3 are steroids but M1T is by far the strongest of the 3 you listed. what brand of M1T do you have? The 2 best brands were legal gear and gaspari nutrition. Legal gear was the firt company to release M1T and then all the other supplement companys followed in their steps. its hard to find high quality M1T Raw material. Bruce kneller who worked for gaspari by far had the best powder source and they made very potent M1T. also legal gears chemist got very high quality M1T raw materials. as far as superdrol. desisnger supplements and anabolic xtreme also SNS, all made good superdrol. Phera-plex was another anabolic xtreme product they were the first to drop that product.
id throw the phera-plex in the garbage! thats just a crappy product IMO its a M1T wannabee. You could use the M1T to jumpstart a cycle. Superdrol is a very unique compound you can use it to bulk or cutt. Its great for keeping up your strength while dieting. If it were me id use the M1T to jumpstart and the superdrol to cutt. definately stack some Testosterone with either supplement and if your advanced enough use HGH. How many cycles have you run and with what? You have some designer steroids but have you ever used dianabol or anadrol? The thing with superdrol and M1T is they are just as dangerous as most oral steroids including dbol and anadrol well at least M1T is. superdrol is nothing to joke around with either but be careful with M1T.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 07:35:02 AM »
Next paycheck I'm gonna stock up on a few bottles of superdrol for a rainy day.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 09:42:47 AM »
you are right all 3 are steroids but M1T is by far the strongest of the 3 you listed. what brand of M1T do you have? The 2 best brands were legal gear and gaspari nutrition. Legal gear was the firt company to release M1T and then all the other supplement companys followed in their steps. its hard to find high quality M1T Raw material. Bruce kneller who worked for gaspari by far had the best powder source and they made very potent M1T. also legal gears chemist got very high quality M1T raw materials. as far as superdrol. desisnger supplements and anabolic xtreme also SNS, all made good superdrol. Phera-plex was another anabolic xtreme product they were the first to drop that product.
id throw the phera-plex in the garbage! thats just a crappy product IMO its a M1T wannabee. You could use the M1T to jumpstart a cycle. Superdrol is a very unique compound you can use it to bulk or cutt. Its great for keeping up your strength while dieting. If it were me id use the M1T to jumpstart and the superdrol to cutt. definately stack some Testosterone with either supplement and if your advanced enough use HGH. How many cycles have you run and with what? You have some designer steroids but have you ever used dianabol or anadrol? The thing with superdrol and M1T is they are just as dangerous as most oral steroids including dbol and anadrol well at least M1T is. superdrol is nothing to joke around with either but be careful with M1T.

KNOCK OFF BRAND THAT RAN A SUPPLY 2 YEARS AGO INTERNATIONALLY....I'VE TESTED IT MYSELF. IT CAME BACK PURE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 09:43:55 AM »
Next paycheck I'm gonna stock up on a few bottles of superdrol for a rainy day.

JUST A FEW.IT'S SUCH A TERRIBLE DRUG.ONLY HORMONE I USED WHERE I WAS TRASHED FROM. I'LL USE IT ON THE TAIL ENDS OF DIETING DOWN OR TO JUMPSTART A MASS GAINING PHASE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 12:09:20 PM »
JUST A FEW.IT'S SUCH A TERRIBLE DRUG.ONLY HORMONE I USED WHERE I WAS TRASHED FROM. I'LL USE IT ON THE TAIL ENDS OF DIETING DOWN OR TO JUMPSTART A MASS GAINING PHASE.

It does make you feel like shit!

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »
GARBAGE...save your money

why you say that looks like you never used or dident get the right stuff...

i can tell you i have used RPN HAVOC in the past and found it to be the best hands down oral ive ever had...

had lots of so called HG dianabol and they all have been utter shit under dosed or fake to me..they dant do F-All or very little...

theres some good PH out there if you read up on what works an whats a wast of dolla...

put it this way atleast you know your getting the real deal when you get a GOOD PH.. not like all fake D-BOL thats around.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 01:34:42 PM »
THE RED & YELLOW HAVOC?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO