Author Topic: Drive-Thru Bikini Girls Busted for Prostitution- Let 'Em Go!!! at xxxkinky.com  (Read 3808 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

newmom

What sexual acts are being rendered to constitute prostitution? Now if these girls are giving out numbers to possible johns, then yes I could see it but they didn't according to the news

Bikini top drive thru is fine and well and as long as adults use this (no kids in the car etc..)

just a quick google search for their laws

One who engages in or agrees to engage in sexual conduct with another person in return for a fee is guilty of prostitution in Washington. Sexual conduct includes sexual intercourse and any form of sexual contact.

A customer of a prostitute who offers to pay or pays a fee in order for another person to engage in sexual conduct with him or her is guilty of patronization. Anyone using a motor vehicle to commit patronization may have his or her vehicle impounded if:

He or she is the owner of the vehicle, and
He or she has been convicted of patronization previously

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
What sexual acts are being rendered to constitute prostitution? Now if these girls are giving out numbers to possible johns, then yes I could see it but they didn't according to the news

Bikini top drive thru is fine and well and as long as adults use this (no kids in the car etc..)

just a quick google search for their laws

One who engages in or agrees to engage in sexual conduct with another person in return for a fee is guilty of prostitution in Washington. Sexual conduct includes sexual intercourse and any form of sexual contact.

A customer of a prostitute who offers to pay or pays a fee in order for another person to engage in sexual conduct with him or her is guilty of patronization. Anyone using a motor vehicle to commit patronization may have his or her vehicle impounded if:

He or she is the owner of the vehicle, and
He or she has been convicted of patronization previously

I think that is the idea; no one paid for sex, was just some boob flashing.
I hate the State.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
seriously we got one fucking life to live why cant we see some drive through teen pussy on our lunch break

OH MY GOD THIS WORLD IS FUCKING GAY
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
seriously we got one fucking life to live why cant we see some drive through teen pussy on our lunch break

Yes... Yes it is.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Perfectly stated.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
this will only get more strict once if a republican right wing nut job get's in office, they might make woman wear skirts down to their knees, those christians are always up to something whacky

TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

This.... Team Teen Pussy  8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

X1000

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Is there any actual proper footage of this? Thread is poor otherwise

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Is there any actual proper footage of this? Thread is poor otherwise

x2. That clip was one huge disappointment.
O

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
We have what we call the "Russian Carwash" here.  It is at some used car lot down by the beach, where it is infested by russian chicks, and they are in their bikinis and work for "tips".  I've heard rumors of them being hoes, but it is unsubstantiated at this point.