Author Topic: War with Pakistan?  (Read 1543 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
War with Pakistan?
« on: August 15, 2011, 05:52:43 AM »
So its looks ever more likely that the Pakistanis have given china a first glance and unrepresented access to the stealth spy drone which crashed and had to be left behind by the US Seal team when they exterminated Osama B.L.

I say enough is enough lets carpet bomb the whole fucking place, lets turn Pakistan into a fucking parking lot with the help of our Nintendo pilots.

On a side note: That Seal team had to be in some fucking hurry to not semtex that fucking drone and blast it into orbit and just leave it behind, I can just imagine the de-briefing.

Col: Congratulation team you killed Osama
Col: Now.... who the fuck though it to be a good idea to leave project shadow behind? WTF people!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: War with Pakistan?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 06:01:25 AM »
Yes, the American economy and people are really thirsty for another war.

Calm down Gloria  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:15 AM »
Yes, the American economy and people are really thirsty for another war.

Calm down Gloria  ::)

Okay I should have called it annihilation - its only a war if both parties are fighting.

I say lets nuke them from orbit - Only way to be sure.
Spec. Hicks - Alien 2.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 06:50:20 AM »
Okay I should have called it annihilation - its only a war if both parties are fighting.

I say lets nuke them from orbit - Only way to be sure.
Spec. Hicks - Alien 2.

Brasil, Iran and Venezuela have fertile oil reserves.  I'm sure someone can convince the UN one of the them is in violation of some treaty after Obama is gone.  We all know Republicans like to get the war machine rolling.

You're quite the war monger.  Then again, you have the copter site?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 06:53:16 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55:19 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 06:56:26 AM »

He looks like Thor, a true Tall Blond Nordic.  Something you can only dream about.  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 06:56:50 AM »
So its looks ever more likely that the Pakistanis have given china a first glance and unrepresented access to the stealth spy drone which crashed and had to be left behind by the US Seal team when they exterminated Osama B.L.

I say enough is enough lets carpet bomb the whole fucking place, lets turn Pakistan into a fucking parking lot with the help of our Nintendo pilots.

On a side note: That Seal team had to be in some fucking hurry to not semtex that fucking drone and blast it into orbit and just leave it behind, I can just imagine the de-briefing.

Col: Congratulation team you killed Osama
Col: Now.... who the fuck though it to be a good idea to leave project shadow behind? WTF people!!!
Easy, cowboy. I'm pretty sure they have protocol for such an event, so they took/blew up all the hi-techy stuff/computer stuff and left what China has already seen, or had intel.  

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 07:04:59 AM »
He looks like Thor, a true Tall Blond Nordic.  Something you can only dream about.  ;D

he looks fucking stupid  ;D