Author Topic: Praying the gay away  (Read 10033 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Praying the gay away
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 05:50:01 AM »
great thread potential here..
"yes he was /no he wasn't"
yup, the thread is doing great.
RE: pray away the gay.....tried it; God answered.
he said I was fabulous just the way i am .
see, prayer works.
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 06:09:21 AM »
see, prayer works.

Don't you love how people who claim to worship God as the greatest want to change something he made because it just wasn't good enough in their eyes?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 06:12:10 AM »
If Jesus is so great and has so much power, why not elect him President in 2012.  ???

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 06:16:48 AM »
Don't you love how people who claim to worship God as the greatest want to change something he made because it just wasn't good enough in their eyes?
Like what, exactly?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 06:32:09 AM »
Like what, exactly?

what do you mean? whats the topic about ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 06:44:45 AM »
Like what, exactly?

Having an Einstein moment huh?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 07:01:26 AM »
see, prayer works.

Now, now. We know you are lying because God abhors sin.

You heard your boyfriend's voice while he gave you a reach around.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2011, 07:02:55 AM »
what do you mean? whats the topic about ::)

God made people gay? He placed those disgusting gay inclinations in them from birth? If you are going to speak about God, you would need to prove he makes people gay by using the Bible to prove such point. Care to try?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2011, 07:03:37 AM »
If Jesus is so great and has so much power, why not elect him President in 2012.  ???
Another funny thing is that god has to tell US presidents to go to war.

Can't god just whoop Iraq's ass without the help of the US military?
G

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2011, 07:05:02 AM »
Having an Einstein moment huh?

Same thing to you, fagster: "God made people gay? He placed those disgusting gay inclinations in them from birth? If you are going to speak about God, you would need to prove he makes people gay by using the Bible to prove such point. Care to try?"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:03 AM »
Same thing to you, fagster: "God made people gay? He placed those disgusting gay inclinations in them from birth? If you are going to speak about God, you would need to prove he makes people gay by using the Bible to prove such point. Care to try?"

Using a book that was written by superstitious men proclaiming they know the exact words and intents of an invisible man sitting on a cloud?

Yeah.. that sounds like a really rational argument there.

Prove it isn't a choice first and then you might have a leg to stand on.  In the meantime, continue to worship your "perfect" religious unicorn while criticizing his creations.  Good job!  You really showed the hypocrisy of religion right there.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2011, 08:12:28 AM »
Another funny thing is that god has to tell US presidents to go to war.

Can't god just whoop Iraq's ass without the help of the US military?

Or when he only tells Republicans that he wants them to be President (Bush) or that he wants them to run for POTUS (Palin).

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »
Using a book that was written by superstitious men proclaiming they know the exact words and intents of an invisible man sitting on a cloud?

Yeah.. that sounds like a really rational argument there.

Prove it isn't a choice first and then you might have a leg to stand on.  In the meantime, continue to worship your "perfect" religious unicorn while criticizing his creations.  Good job!  You really showed the hypocrisy of religion right there.

So, in other words you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Yet, you feel the need to attack religion all the time. If you are going to talk about God, you need to know the foundation, the basis for the theological thought based on THE BIBLE.

Saying, "oh, it is just a book written by men" is not good enough. That's like me
arguing with someone about evolution but never opening a science book. How can I refute anything when I don't know my oponent's view and where they come from?

Prove is not from birth? Humans themselves prove that. There are people who have been married to the opposite sex or dating the opposite sex, and ALL OF THE SUDDEN they start dating the same sex. The difference is that you would consider that normal, but at the same time are incredulous when a gay man or lesbian after converting to God, state they are free from homosexuality and even marry persons of the opposite sex. NO, NO, NO!!!! For those who don't believe in God and are fags it's impossible to change your sexual preference. Yet, they don't blink an eye when a man who has been married for years, who has kids, decides to start taking it up the rear. No, that's not a choice he made. Of course not!!! That is what he always was since birth. Right? But, let anyone proclaim that God liberated them from such disgustingness and that person will be viewed as a liar or closet homo by this sinful world.

NOT EVEN SCIENCE HAS PROCLAIMED OR FOUND ANY EVIDENCE THAT IT IS FROM BIRTH, NOR THAT THERE IS SUCH A GENETIC GENE.  IT IS A CHOICE!!!! So if  science has not found any evidence to contradict what I am saying, other than measuring brain size and brain activity in certain lobes of the brain, what leg or rational argument are you standing on?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2011, 09:02:26 AM »
So, in other words you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Yet, you feel the need to attack religion all the time. If you are going to talk about God, you need to know the foundation, the basis for the theological thought based on THE BIBLE.

Saying, "oh, it is just a book written by men" is not good enough. That's like me
arguing with someone about evolution but never opening a science book. How can I refute anything when I don't know my oponent's view and where they come from?

Prove is not from birth? Humans themselves prove that. There are people who have been married to the opposite sex or dating the opposite sex, and ALL OF THE SUDDEN they start dating the same sex. The difference you and other libtards consider that normal, but at the same time are incredulous when a gay man or lesbian after converting to God, state they are free from homosexuality and even marry persons of the opposite sex. NO, NO, NO!!!! For those who don't believe in God and are fags it's impossible to change your sexual preference. Yet, they don't blink an eye when a man who has been married for years, who has kids, decides to start taking it up the rear. No, that's not a choice he made. Of course not!!! That is what he always was since birth. Right? But, let anyone proclaim that God liberated them from such disgustingness and that person will be viewed as a liar or closet homo by this sinful world.

NOT EVEN SCIENCE HAS PROCLAIMED OR FOUND ANY EVIDENCE THAT IT IS FROM BIRTH, NOR THAT THERE IS SUCH A GENETIC GENE.  IT IS A CHOICE!!!! So if  science has not found any evidence to contradict what I am saying, other than measuring brain size and brain activity in certain lobes of the brain, what leg or rational argument are you standing on?
Why is Jesus not a viable candidate in 2012?  You do know that he could jump in the race at any time if he wants to.  ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2011, 09:08:30 AM »

Prove is not from birth? Humans themselves prove that. There are people who have been married to the opposite sex or dating the opposite sex, and ALL OF THE SUDDEN they start dating the same sex. The difference is that you would consider that normal, but at the same time are incredulous when a gay man or lesbian after converting to God, state they are free from homosexuality and even marry persons of the opposite sex. NO, NO, NO!!!! For those who don't believe in God and are fags it's impossible to change your sexual preference. Yet, they don't blink an eye when a man who has been married for years, who has kids, decides to start taking it up the rear. No, that's not a choice he made. Of course not!!! That is what he always was since birth. Right? But, let anyone proclaim that God liberated them from such disgustingness and that person will be viewed as a liar or closet homo by this sinful world.

Completely irrelevant to your own argument.  Not surprising though.

Asking for the foundation of book that was written by men who had no understanding of science at the time and even then, they cherry picked which writings were being put into the book really gives you a solid argument doesn't it?  NOT!

But hey, let's not let a little thing like reality get in the way of blind faith.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2011, 09:08:53 AM »
Why is Jesus not a viable candidate in 2012?  You do know that he could jump in the race at any time if he wants to.  ???

Of course he can, Adonis. But why limit yourself to the USA when he is the creator and ruler of the universe?  He has much bigger plans. Establishing his millenial kingdom at his own time. He is putting forth events right now that in due time will establish his kingdom.

Your knees will one day bow to him, my frien. I know your laughing your rear end right now. But one day, if you don't make the right decision while there is breath in your body, you are going to wish you had heeded His calling to your soul.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2011, 09:10:03 AM »

Because he knows that having Obama POTUS is God's Will.  And unlike Christians, he doesn't want to try to change something that God has decided must be so.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
Of course he can, Adonis. But why limit yourself to the USA when he is the creator and ruler of the universe?  He has much bigger plans. Establishing his millenial kingdom at his own time. He is putting forth events right now that in due time will establish his kingdom.

Your knees will one day bow to him, my frien. I know your laughing your rear end right now. But one day, if you don't make the right decision while there is breath in your body, you are going to wish you had heeded His calling to your soul.

Last time I read the fairy tales, God was the creator and ruler of the universe and monarch of the "kingdom".

Not Jesus.  Jesus is not God.  Jesus is the son of man.  Jesus neither created nor rules the universe.  You obviously haven't read the little book you cry about.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2011, 09:19:10 AM »
Completely irrelevant to your own argument.  Not surprising though.

Asking for the foundation of book that was written by men who had no understanding of science at the time and even then, they cherry picked which writings were being put into the book really gives you a solid argument doesn't it?  NOT!

But hey, let's not let a little thing like reality get in the way of blind faith.

The Foundation is God himself. Writers of much different decades and eras prophesizing events that did not occur for at least 600 years. Like the fall of Jerusalem, 70 year captivity in Babylon, the rise and fall of the Persian, Greek and Roman empire and even events which have occurred in our own time.  The advancement of science was prophesized by Daniel himself. That is why I believe in the Bible.

Now the point is, YOU can't argue with me about GOD, since you don't have ANY BIBLICAL knowledge at all. ALL YOU CAN SAY, IS I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD. Fine. We can live it at that.

But, when people start implying that God would not destroy gay people because he created them or try to distort theological points of view. Then guess what buddy? Those people have to cite me where in the Bible is your view supported. Once people tryi to claim that the Bible contradicts itself when it comes to gays and the nature of God, then you have to SHOW BY THE BIBLE that your statement is true and not taken out of context.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2011, 09:21:39 AM »
Because he knows that having Obama POTUS is God's Will.  And unlike Christians, he doesn't want to try to change something that God has decided must be so.

What does Obama have to do with Jesus? Adonis' question wasn't even implying this. Talk about having an Einstein moment.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »
What does Obama have to do with Jesus? Adonis' question wasn't even implying this. Talk about having an Einstein moment.

God is in charge of everything.  Isn't that what the little book says?   Everything is God's Will.  Isn't that what the teachings say?

Then God decided Obama is to POTUS.

Really now... the little meltdown your mind is going through right now is comical. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 09:28:05 AM »
OU can't argue with me about GOD, since you don't have ANY BIBLICAL knowledge at all.

Ironic coming from a hypocrite that claims Jesus is the ruler and creator of the universe.

Care to show me where the little book says that? 

Watching someone with only two brain cells - and one of them devoted to baby jebus - have a mental crisis is quite fun.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 09:28:25 AM »
Obama may be gods punishment on america.   Definately a possibility.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »
Last time I read the fairy tales, God was the creator and ruler of the universe and monarch of the "kingdom".

Not Jesus.  Jesus is not God.  Jesus is the son of man.  Jesus neither created nor rules the universe.  You obviously haven't read the little book you cry about.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! See what I mean. You are probably some former delusional Jehova's Witness. That is not what the Bible says!!!

You are not going to do it, but you should read the entire first chapter of the Gospel according to apostle John. Also Philippians chapter 2:8-10, Revelations chapter 1:5-9 and verse 18, and Rev. 19:10-16.

This is what I mean. You don't even understand the real meaning of the phrase "son of man", nor the coming of the LORD due to your knowledge of what the BIBLE says.

Forget it. This is why the Bible says "give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,..."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 10:16:28 AM »
You claimed Jesus was creator and ruler of the universe.   Did you or did you not claim this?

Jesus proclaimed he was the son of man.  Did he or did he not make this statement?

Now you claim that that is not what the Bible says.  As noted in your last rant.

Sounds like you need to go back to Sunday school until you understand your little book.