Author Topic: Did average student Perry have a gay relationship in the military?  (Read 4617 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Perhaps one would do well to review what's transpired during the Obama Administration. If you would, it will be obvious that Obama is a terrible US President who is hurting our country, and, at the risk of being boring on this subject, below are a few facts that resolutely document that immutable reality.

1) The unemployment rate, non-farm, overall increased from 7.6% in Jan. 2009 to 9.4%,in July, 2011 for an increase of 23.7%

2) The unemployment rate for blacks increased from 12.6% in Jan, 2009 to 15.8% in July, 2011 for an increase of 25.4%

3) The number of unemployed increased from 11,616,000 in Jan, 2009 to 14,485,000 in July, 2011 for an increase of 24.7%

4) The number of food stamp recipients increased from 31,983,598 in Jan. 2009 to 43,200,878 in July, 2011 for an increase, 35.1%

5) The number of unemployment benefit recipients increased from 7,526,598 in July, 2009 to 9,193,838 in July, 2011 for an increase of 22.2%

6) The number of long-term unemployed increased from 2,600,00 in Jan, 2009 to 6,400,000 in July, 2011 for an increase of 146.2%

7) The national debt increased, in trillions, from $10,627 in Jan, 2009 to $14,052 in July, 2011 for an increase of 32.2%

Indeed, the foregoing data documents just how rotten the rotten fruits of this rotten administration truly are.

Indeed, how much more of Obama can our country withstand?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Did average student Perry have a gay relationship in the military?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 05:16:58 PM »
You have to tell us why Perry would be a better choice than Obama.

Perry TRIPLED the TX debt during his term.
Obama has NOT tripled the USA debt.

Why do you think Perry wouldn't borrow/spend as much as Obama (or more!) while President?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 05:18:50 PM »
I don't know where teh gay rumors came from.  They've been out there for years.

I don't care if teh guy likes to deepthroat balls, just like i don't care if my neighbor likes to be banged with a dildo.

I just don't give a shit.  Blow and bang anyone you want.  Just stop spending.  Can Perry reduce debt?  He sure didn't in Texas, did he?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 05:20:36 PM »
What's with the thread title?
G

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 05:21:11 PM »
It's simple, really:

Perry's state has added ~40% of all net jobs created in the US since 2009, albeit some (read: not all) have been minimum wage. More than every other state but NY and PA combined.

Obama's leadership has directly led to the loss of millions of jobs.

Nothing more needs to be said. I don't even like Perry but there's no denying he's certainly a better choice than your God-King.

I don't know where teh gay rumors came from.  They've been out there for years.

I don't care if teh guy likes to deepthroat balls, just like i don't care if my neighbor likes to be banged with a dildo.

I just don't give a shit.  Blow and bang anyone you want.  Just stop spending.  Can Perry reduce debt?  He sure didn't in Texas, did he?

There are gay rumors? I only made that thread title because I knew it would sucker pathetic sheeple like you in, hook, line and sinker. I believe it's called a "bait-and-switch" in used car salesman-speak. A very easy way to put some cold, hard facts right in your pro-Obama face.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »
Perry's state has added ~40% of all net jobs created in the US since 2009, albeit some (read: not all) have been minimum wage. More than every other state but NY and PA combined.

Well, you could have tripled the national debt - 9 tril to 27 tril - under obama.

You could have created 40 million "minimum wage" jobs with that, easily, right?

So tripling the TX debt, while taking 14.4 billion in stimulus money in 2009 alone... well, it's just not that impressive.  Anyone can triple debt and create some jobs.  Try creating jobs while reducing debt - THAT is what we want from the 2012 president.  Perry did one (jobs) but failed miserably on the other pary.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »
It's simple, really:

Nothing more needs to be said. I don't even like Perry but there's no denying he's certainly a better choice than your God-King.

There are gay rumors? I only made that thread title because I knew it would sucker pathetic sheeple like you in, hook, line and sinker
. I believe it's called a "bait-and-switch" in used car salesman-speak. A very easy way to put some cold, hard facts right in your pro-Obama face.  :)
Oh, okay. That makes people really stupid.

What if I start a thread with your name in the title and you look at it?

Does that make YOU stupid?

I thought you were laying off the Drain-O. Guess your problem is bigger than we could have guessed.
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 05:49:43 PM »
What's with the thread title?
I don't get that either...  I guess BF is attacking Perry with rumors but supporting what he's done in office.  Odd thing but whatever he thinks works.

nevermind, I just read his bait and switch comment.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 06:06:30 PM »
It's simple, really:

There are gay rumors? I only made that thread title because I knew it would sucker pathetic sheeple like you in, hook, line and sinker. I believe it's called a "bait-and-switch" in used car salesman-speak. A very easy way to put some cold, hard facts right in your pro-Obama face.  :)
??? I thought the Private Sector was supposed to create job, not the Government.  ???

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 06:13:38 PM »
The word "gay" is in the title?

I just saw the word "Perry" and knew that there would be a bunch of libtards in here crying.

And sure enough...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 06:17:41 PM »
But that doesn't mean that all is well with employment in the Lone Star State. Texas leads the nation in minimum-wage jobs, and many positions don't offer health benefits

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 06:25:08 PM »

I just saw the word "Perry" and knew that there would be a bunch of libtards in here crying.

And sure enough...
I like Perry.  IF I close one eye, I see Josh Brolin, who is a very good actor.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »

And sure enough...

;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 06:54:14 PM »
But that doesn't mean that all is well with employment in the Lone Star State. Texas leads the nation in minimum-wage jobs, and many positions don't offer health benefits

And that's still more than what your Messiah has produced.

How sad is that?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »

And that's still more than what your Messiah has produced.

How sad is that?

Do you find it as funny as I do that they keep trying to argue that Obama destroying millions of jobs is somehow better than Perry's state creating the most jobs in the country, albeit with some of them being minimum wage?

In their world, -1 > 0.  ::)

Talk about a serious disconnect from reality.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »
Do you find it as funny as I do that they keep trying to argue that Obama destroying millions of jobs is somehow better than Perry's state creating the most jobs in the country, albeit with some of them being minimum wage?

In their world, -1 > 0.  ::)

Talk about a serious disconnect from reality.

No doubt.  That equation could also represent how they view their IQ's.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 07:16:16 PM »
The only issue I have with Perry right now is his willingness to work with a Chinese company with some sketchy dealings.

I'm not worried about the debt because he's currently running Texas at a year to year surplus and as such is reducing his debt.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »
willingness to work with a Chinese company with some sketchy dealings.
I thought that was the modern American way lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
The only issue I have with Perry right now is his willingness to work with a Chinese company with some sketchy dealings.

the next pres of the USA will probably be signign over large chunks of the midwest to the chinese, let's be honest.  Not because he wants to or because he's a tool - but because its the only way to stay solvent.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 07:39:47 PM »
What Chinese company doesn't have sketchy dealings?

Funds that bet on Chinese firms cooking their books are up, on average, 450% this year. Muddy Waters Research does some good work identifying all these sham Chinese companies.

the next pres of the USA will probably be signign over large chunks of the midwest to the chinese, let's be honest.  Not because he wants to or because he's a tool - but because its the only way to stay solvent.

Blah, blah. I've read the exact same stuff being said about the Japanese in the 80s. That turned out well.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 07:41:53 PM »
Blah, blah. I've read the exact same stuff being said about the Japanese in the 80s. That turned out well.  ::)

didn't china just pick up a huge chunk of land out west?  anyone have the details?  it was in a getbig thread, I recall.

I know you aren't worried about it, and I dont think it'll affect our lifetimes, but I do think 100 years from now, there will be red flags on a lot more things than we'd like.  Yes, in the USA. 

roccoginge

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 07:43:22 PM »
It's simple, really:

Take it easy on the used car salesman racism.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »
didn't china just pick up a huge chunk of land out west?  anyone have the details?  it was in a getbig thread, I recall.

I know you aren't worried about it, and I dont think it'll affect our lifetimes, but I do think 100 years from now, there will be red flags on a lot more things than we'd like.  Yes, in the USA. 

Again, the same shit was said about that Japanese in the 80s and we saw how it turned out. Complete fear-mongering, just like you're doing right now.

Maybe it's me but I find Obama's arming, training and funding of Al-Qaeda (and others) linked militants slightly more of a threat than a mediocre Chinese telecom company.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 08:00:14 PM »
Again, the same shit was said about that Japanese in the 80s and we saw how it turned out. Complete fear-mongering, just like you're doing right now.

Maybe it's me but I find Obama's arming, training and funding of Al-Qaeda (and others) linked militants slightly more of a threat than a mediocre Chinese telecom company.

I think the amnount of $ we owe china, coupled with their military power, make it a whole different ballgame.

we may never see it, but our grandchildren will see a ton more of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 08:01:38 PM »

How do you recommend that I prepare for the Obama led Al-Quaeda invasion on the United States?  Where do you think they will make landfall and will I need to stock up on anything in particular?