Author Topic: Tea Party activist gets in verbal confrontation with Obama at Town Hall  (Read 1565 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Tea Party activist gets in verbal confrontation with Obama at Town Hall
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 09:26:27 AM »
Rhodes was not out of line. Obama works for the people and should answer any question his employer asks of him. Obama also should take responsibility for his Vice-President mainly because he picked Biden as his running mate. This is not the first time Biden has had a foot in mouth moment. With Biden's track record I can be 99% sure Biden said it but as usual it is being swept under the rug.

You missed the part where Biden didn't say it.. and the guy wouldn't let it go. I work for the taxpayers and answer to them, but when the convesation starts "Cops are all corrupt and criminals...." how long would you expect me to stand there after I tried to correct them? There is a point that you realize the conversation is going nowhere and nothing positive will come from it. only an idiot continues it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 10:13:33 AM »
 Im not going to lie.... Reading the TA vs 3333 threads are hilarious

Its like watching Mayweather fight a boxer with 2 left feet...if you just sit back and read the back and forth.. its very entertaining

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »
democrats are such tards

they life in a delusional fantasy land with no way out

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 11:18:22 AM »
Rhodes was not out of line. Obama works for the people and should answer any question his employer asks of him. Obama also should take responsibility for his Vice-President mainly because he picked Biden as his running mate. This is not the first time Biden has had a foot in mouth moment. With Biden's track record I can be 99% sure Biden said it but as usual it is being swept under the rug.

so you are geussing?

Also, Obama does not have to answer to each individual, that is the most insane waste of time I can think of. Proper forums are availible for a reason.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 11:22:43 AM »
so you are geussing?

Also, Obama does not have to answer to each individual, that is the most insane waste of time I can think of. Proper forums are availible for a reason.

When off teleprompter Obama gets owned to oblivion by almost everyone. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »
When off teleprompter Obama gets owned to oblivion by almost everyone. 

It is alarming how you state things as factual when clearly it is an unsubstantiated opinion. Alarming only because of your claim to be a lawyer. It's like listening to a PETA member talk of the joy of seal clubbing...