Author Topic: To Gh15 and all other haters  (Read 10818 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: To Gh15 and all other haters
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 05:11:07 AM »
It is tempting, I must admit.  Being a sports boars mod, the MLB , NFL...etc are always sending me shirts, tickets etc...

I don't want to abuse the satus, and Calvin wants us to avoid favoritism, so I always have to send it back, which is a pain in the ass.
Y

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 07:16:15 AM »

LMAOOO!!! gh15 is a funny guy!   He has good sense of humor - this much is obvious.

As far as the topic at hand,  this whitewidow fella is backpedaling now to save his mod position.  Just last week his tone was much different.  Pretty much posting rap lyrics talking shit towards GH15 begging for attention.   Now he's the Rodney King of Getbig.   Trying to get along.   Be careful of what you wish fore I guess...

Well, this flip/flop, two facedness is worrisome.   I don't know this WW guy from Adam but I have encountered a CI or two before and they too were two faced. They did so with ease in fact.

lets describe whitewidow in a few words lets see..

CONVICT
NARC
LIAR
CRAZY
TWO FACED
CORRUPT

ANY MORE GUYS ?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 07:26:24 AM »
GETBIGGER ?

io856

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 07:28:38 AM »
It is tempting, I must admit.  Being a sports boars mod, the MLB , NFL...etc are always sending me shirts, tickets etc...

I don't want to abuse the satus, and Calvin wants us to avoid favoritism, so I always have to send it back, which is a pain in the ass.
haha  ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 07:36:18 AM »

CONVICT
NARC
LIAR
CRAZY
TWO FACED
CORRUPT

ANY MORE GUYS ?

I think it's all pretty simple. If this guy or that guy or GH15 or even the pope himself says he is these things if that person can't provide proof then it's a statement that carries very little weight. Saying something is so just because you say it doesn't make it so. If a group of people said gravity no longer existed and the basis of their proof was simply them saying it would that make it true? If I said the sky was purple yet had no proof to backup my assertion does that mean the sky is purple just because I said it was?

If Billy Bob was murdered and a witness was called to the stand and he said Fred killed Billy Bob yet didn't see it nor has any other proof other than just saying it does that mean Fred killed Billy Bob? If ten other witnesses were called to the stand and they all said Fred killed Billy Bob and when asked for proof they said the proof was because the first guy said he did it does this mean Fred killed Billy Bob? Of course not, it's rambling gibberish without proof.

Here's the basic bottom line, if whitewidow is these things there should be some proof, there should be posts that back it up. If he's been scamming and pushing a source down the throats of others there should be a lot of PM's out there to back it up and so far no one has been able to provide a single one. As it stands right now you have a group of people who for whatever reason don't like him but that doesn't really mean anything. I don't care what the topic is, if someone says anything about anything and I don't care who they are or how credible they might be, I'm not going to believe them unless their statement can be backed with some foundational truth. I've been on this board longer than most of you here and in that time I haven't seen whitewidow do or say anything that backs up these claims and accusations that are being made. All I've ever seen him do is talk about gear and training and like every one else that talks about such things talk about the brands he likes.

This is pretty basic stuff.

w8m8

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 08:23:16 AM »
Spike or Evo are more likable and know a lot about a lot .. they could mod the board easily .. if they were interested or asked

Ron made him a mod and who knows why .. it is what it is ( just like the A board ) a decision Ron made and it's his house .. ww either begged thru pm for the spot or someone Ron listens to recommended him .. no one else is stepping up to ask to be his replacement so it's a moot point anyways

ww is trolling the G&O and isn't accomplishing anything more than drudging up hate and discontent .. which serves no good purpose

who wants to post on a steroid board with a mod they despise and distrust ?

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 03:09:16 PM »
Spike or Evo are more likable and know a lot about a lot .. they could mod the board easily .. if they were interested or asked

Ron made him a mod and who knows why .. it is what it is ( just like the A board ) a decision Ron made and it's his house .. ww either begged thru pm for the spot or someone Ron listens to recommended him .. no one else is stepping up to ask to be his replacement so it's a moot point anyways

ww is trolling the G&O and isn't accomplishing anything more than drudging up hate and discontent .. which serves no good purpose

who wants to post on a steroid board with a mod they despise and distrust ?

Im not trolling. I just have some doubts about gh15's pro status. I dont think he is a pro.I never said anything bad about anybody else. I hardly post out here if you check my post record. I have about 2,500 post in the steroid ection. Ive been cool with all the mods never said anything bad in the steroid section about anybody

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2011, 03:29:41 PM »

This is pretty basic stuff.

The way he's been acting already incriminates him, it's not innocent until proven guilty, it's what is more likely true like in a civil lawsuit, and just by the way he acts he incriminates himself. He has some kind of agenda, and I think you have some kind of agenda by the way you're acting, but that's a little more iffy

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »

CONVICT
NARC
LIAR
CRAZY
TWO FACED
CORRUPT

ANY MORE GUYS ?

can you Prove any of these false accusations.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2011, 04:57:38 PM »
The way he's been acting already incriminates him, it's not innocent until proven guilty, it's what is more likely true like in a civil lawsuit, and just by the way he acts he incriminates himself. He has some kind of agenda, and I think you have some kind of agenda by the way you're acting, but that's a little more iffy

Im no criminal. if so prove it. Im not a narc,LE. All I am is somebody who knows their juice and is more than qualified to mod getbigs steroid section.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »
I hate rats.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2011, 05:18:12 PM »
I'll prove if WiggaWhite is legit, WideWillow send me some samples to confirm legitimacy  8)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »
Something very foul is going on her at GetBig. VERY foul. Why WW is Mod of the Steroid Board is absolutely beyond me ...

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »
Something very foul is going on her at GetBig. VERY foul. Why WW is Mod of the Steroid Board is absolutely beyond me ...

tell this to Ron  :-\

it is corruption at the max !

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2011, 06:38:24 PM »
I have never done anybody wrong on this board except argue with Gh15. if I have name a time.

you do everyone wrong on this board every time you post your insufferable, poorly-formatted, migraine inducing diatribes.  every word you write is a direct insult to its reader.  every time i see a post of yours i wish i could reach through your monitor and break your fingers.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2011, 06:42:30 PM »

If I do have an agenda I hope you'll fill me in because I'd like to be able to make good use of it, lol!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »
you do everyone wrong on this board every time you post your insufferable, poorly-formatted, migraine inducing diatribes.  every word you write is a direct insult to its reader.  every time i see a post of yours i wish i could reach through your monitor and break your fingers.

X2
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2011, 06:57:02 PM »

this is true...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »
Im no criminal. if so prove it. Im not a narc,LE. All I am is somebody who knows their juice and is more than qualified to mod getbigs steroid section.

you are a criminal,, i dont want you on here i told you this before,, as i said before you mouth is very very big ,, but what come to you is something that will show my dominense,, it is not a matter of what if...its not a matter of gh15 promised balonie this balonie that,, when i want someone they are cought in the line of fire ,, for i HAVE PROVEN it,, and the most important thing is this...when the little article show in the paper in coupel months ...few yeards,, when you come back in some form and say forgive me for i have seen my best friend betray me yada dee yada daa...when somethin ghappen rememebr! gh15 kiss of death is attached to it

now you can believe it or not,, this is not the issue i dont deal with what ifs,, you can sit like others before and think its all words...

let me explain to you something ok fella? just so you understand how BIG gh15 is ,,alright?

i got my citizenship for the united states of america in a private cermony in the white house ,,

is this big enough for you? and this is nto internet lie 'bud'

i suggest you warmly to relax with telling individuals to order face to face,, and all this risky risky balonie you talk about,, relax ,,really chill,, ron avidan for some reason dont like to change his prime decision and its alright ,,but your problem is much bigger than ron avidan ,, your problem is gh15

read this posting again ,, take a step back ,, evalutate,,and continue with your balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2011, 08:44:26 PM »

this fella is very risky,, yes ,, the fact arnold junior is not screamign for his removal also tells a lot about arnold junior,, but what you can accept from felal who got popped with almost 10 k ampolas,,,this is real real criminals and fellons who moderate that boarding,, i DO NOT like it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »

again someone with good head on theis shoulders,, someone who could actualy be a moderator !,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 08:47:57 PM »

yes arnold junior,, somethign sticks there with this fella,, if he stand up for white widow,, and i specifically asked for that fella removal...somethign just dotn sit right there,, not that the moderator position carry much power on getbig,, but! it is the riskiness for members this fella brings,, the recomendations which are absolutly horrid for fellas in the cult who know a thing or 2,, this is far from vetern ,, this is recomendations of a kid,, its almost if you took suckmuscle and put him as moderator of steroid board..think about this ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 09:55:20 PM »
Why would he stand up for him, that's the question, you know aj has 100 friends who know bodybuilding well enough to be mod, why would he help ww take the spot, and why would he support him when basically the entire community disagrees with the decision. Ron's actions are very easily explainable, he doesn't wanna lose face, but why would aj support someone who operates in an industry that is so so shady that even the slightest bit of shade can ruin a reputation, look at what happened to naps, why should ww be put in a position where he will receive a hundred pms from a hundred gullible bb wannabies in regard to sourcing, dosage, and application of steroids.

I'm a smart guy who figures things out quickly, obviously, you know what I've figured out? There is no forum that I can trust on this whole fucking internet, not one honorable ethical community, look at steroidology, that place is a fucking joke, I feel like every board is headed in that direction. All i wanna do is look undeniably beautiful, why does the internet make it so hard lol

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
Wtf gh15 is Arnold swarzenegger

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »
Why would he stand up for him, that's the question, you know aj has 100 friends who know bodybuilding well enough to be mod, why would he help ww take the spot, and why would he support him when basically the entire community disagrees with the decision. Ron's actions are very easily explainable, he doesn't wanna lose face, but why would aj support someone who operates in an industry that is so so shady that even the slightest bit of shade can ruin a reputation, look at what happened to naps, why should ww be put in a position where he will receive a hundred pms from a hundred gullible bb wannabies in regard to sourcing, dosage, and application of steroids.

I'm a smart guy who figures things out quickly, obviously, you know what I've figured out? There is no forum that I can trust on this whole fucking internet, not one honorable ethical community, look at steroidology, that place is a fucking joke, I feel like every board is headed in that direction. All i wanna do is look undeniably beautiful, why does the internet make it so hard lol

moderators are in large part dealers,, its not something hidden ,, why else would they do it ? so they are remailers or dealer ,, with small percentage do it for the right reasons ,, SMALL percentage,, most moderators are indeed dealers,, they make MONEY of it !,, but! as i said before i punish where it really hurts

gh15 approved
fallen angel