Author Topic: To Gh15 and all other haters  (Read 10816 times)

whitewidow

To Gh15 and all other haters
« on: August 15, 2011, 09:33:11 PM »
Gh15 claimed he got rid of all the steroid moderators but that is not true. I dont know what happened in the division case. I was told he is still around and just does not post anymore. And I know for a fact the other mods started another board it had nothing to do with gh15. arnold jr. is still around but does not post much. so I dont think gh15 got rid of anybody.

Gh15 would be wasting his time trying to set me up or try saying shadey things that are bogus. for the record I have never been busted with gear, I have no CRIMINAL RECORD. I have never ratted anybody out. those who said I was LE or a rat thats BS because I have never ratted on anybody. if I have please say who! because you know its BS nobody can name anybody because im not a snitch. I got in a fight once outside a nightclub but that was all dropped had nothing to do with gear. I was never charged with any crime what else can I say! Now as for gh15 I dont care what he says he can post here all he wants. everybody is entitled to their own free speech.

As far as my moderator spot all I am here to do is help. I have no secret agendas. those who think I do are wrong!  If I ever dissrespected anybody I apologize. what more can I say? Gh15 can try to take me down but he would be wasting years of his time!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: To Gh15 and all other haters
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:34:05 PM »
Break that shit into paragraphs, friend.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
Fuck off you narc
Thunderdome approved

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 09:49:54 PM »
Rats never admit to ratting on anybody, that's how they can continue ratting...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:53:27 PM »
Gh15 claimed he got rid of all the steroid moderators but that is not true. I dont know what happened in the division case. I was told he is still around and just does not post anymore. And I know for a fact the other mods started another board it had nothing to do with gh15. arnold jr. is still around but does not post much. so I dont think gh15 got rid of anybody. division used his mod status to get free gear and samples from sources or new companys starting out for a good feedback bump. division was notorious for using his status to get free samples of gear. I have no intention of doing anything like that! division was very annoying in that sense and it drove me nutts. I hated him using his mod status just to get free gear. I would never do that! and I only mentioned my homeboy way before I was a mod and I do not get any kickbacks nor do I need freebies. Gh15 would be wasting his time trying to set me up or try saying shadey things that are bogus. for the record I have never been busted with gear, I have no CRIMINAL RECORD. I have never ratted anybody out. those who said I was LE or a rat thats BS because I have never ratted on anybody. if I have please say who! because you know its BS nobody can name anybody because im not a snitch. I got in a fight once outside a nightclub but that was all dropped had nothing to do with gear. I was never charged with any crime what else can I say! Now as for gh15 I dont care what he says he can post here all he wants. everybody is entitled to their own free speech. As far as my moderator spot all I am here to do is help. I have no secret agendas. those who think I do are wrong!  If I ever dissrespected anybody I apologize. what more can I say? Gh15 can try to take me down but he would be wasting years of his time!

you know what ,, you almost make me feel sorry for you with this balonie,, jesus christ haveb some dignity for god fuckin sake ,, jus tget out of my eyes,, be a moderator ,, dont be a moderator ,, i have too much pupils who are in need of me,,

it shoulds left up to getbig if you stay on moderator or not,, let the fellas decide,,  after reading this balonie you almost made me cry and my tears dont come easy ,, you made me feel bad for you ...thsi is absolitly nuts,, getbig drama at its best,, you can go play nintendo now and order expresss mpv style...

but! the felals on this board dont like you ,, so its up to them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »
whitewidow,

you are a RISK to all of us on this board... you are a dealer... have dealt with narcotics.. have been in jail before.. and a CORRUPTED steroid moderator..

it's funny for someone who's been in jail before talks so much openly about UGL's and other dealers in the game and tries to push sales with Alpha Pharma and sides with euroman 100% DESPITE his flaws which is no communication, never receiving product just to name a few.... the fact that you talk ALOT after being in jail makes it even more fishy that you have an agenda here...

SOMEONE BAN THIS RETARD

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 09:56:09 PM »
and! ,, if you stay as moderator there,, there shoudl be atleast 2-3 more extra moderator to suprvize you ,, youre a risk,, i dont understand how you slide by ,,but the fellas here seem to not like you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 10:01:26 PM »
Who here can prove whitewidow is a dealer and felon (or at least been in jail)? I asked this before and everyone went awol on my question. Do you guys personally know who he is?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »
Who here can prove whitewidow is a dealer and felon (or at least been in jail)? I asked this before and everyone went awol on my question. Do you guys personally know who he is?

He admitted it himself sometime ago, of course recently those posts disappeared ::) he is a con and a narc, most likely promised the feds he could bring in some heads and thats why he suddenly comes back to this board, with mod status no less, blatantly spamming a brand and a source knowing full well he would get PM's asking for hookups ::)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 10:14:40 PM »
Gh15 claimed he got rid of all the steroid moderators but that is not true. I dont know what happened in the division case. I was told he is still around and just does not post anymore. And I know for a fact the other mods started another board it had nothing to do with gh15. arnold jr. is still around but does not post much. so I dont think gh15 got rid of anybody. division used his mod status to get free gear and samples from sources or new companys starting out for a good feedback bump. division was notorious for using his status to get free samples of gear. I have no intention of doing anything like that! division was very annoying in that sense and it drove me nutts. I hated him using his mod status just to get free gear. I would never do that! and I only mentioned my homeboy way before I was a mod and I do not get any kickbacks nor do I need freebies. Gh15 would be wasting his time trying to set me up or try saying shadey things that are bogus. for the record I have never been busted with gear, I have no CRIMINAL RECORD. I have never ratted anybody out. those who said I was LE or a rat thats BS because I have never ratted on anybody. if I have please say who! because you know its BS nobody can name anybody because im not a snitch. I got in a fight once outside a nightclub but that was all dropped had nothing to do with gear. I was never charged with any crime what else can I say! Now as for gh15 I dont care what he says he can post here all he wants. everybody is entitled to their own free speech. As far as my moderator spot all I am here to do is help. I have no secret agendas. those who think I do are wrong!  If I ever dissrespected anybody I apologize. what more can I say? Gh15 can try to take me down but he would be wasting years of his time!

Thunderdome approved

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
I need source... PM me info whitewarrior  ;D

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 11:07:18 PM »
you know what ,, you almost make me feel sorry for you with this balonie,, jesus christ haveb some dignity for god fuckin sake ,, jus tget out of my eyes,, be a moderator ,, dont be a moderator ,, i have too much pupils who are in need of me,,

it shoulds left up to getbig if you stay on moderator or not,, let the fellas decide,,  after reading this balonie you almost made me cry and my tears dont come easy ,, you made me feel bad for you ...thsi is absolitly nuts,, getbig drama at its best,, you can go play nintendo now and order expresss mpv style...

but! the felals on this board dont like you ,, so its up to them

gh15 approved

LMAOOO!!! gh15 is a funny guy!   He has good sense of humor - this much is obvious.

As far as the topic at hand,  this whitewidow fella is backpedaling now to save his mod position.  Just last week his tone was much different.  Pretty much posting rap lyrics talking shit towards GH15 begging for attention.   Now he's the Rodney King of Getbig.   Trying to get along.   Be careful of what you wish fore I guess...

Well, this flip/flop, two facedness is worrisome.   I don't know this WW guy from Adam but I have encountered a CI or two before and they too were two faced. They did so with ease in fact.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 11:10:23 PM »
He admitted it himself sometime ago, of course recently those posts disappeared ::) he is a con and a narc, most likely promised the feds he could bring in some heads and thats why he suddenly comes back to this board, with mod status no less, blatantly spamming a brand and a source knowing full well he would get PM's asking for hookups ::)

And why would Ron approve him? Only to jail his member.

Where is Ron when u need him

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 11:13:32 PM »
MANY MANY people do not like this whitefaggot....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 11:23:48 PM »
And why would Ron approve him? Only to jail his member.

Where is Ron when u need him
and we know that the DEA monitors this site...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 12:01:14 AM »

gh15 and I know this fella,,really good trust us he runs in the same circles as we do,,,lets put it this way gh15 is scarface,,and whitewidow is manny from or mannyes goons from the movie,,,he split to do his own thing and its not working,,,so he comes to mod on getbig to cred back to his name,,he is a rat he ratted out some folks back in europe,,,hahhathis fella is going down he doent even know it he is dangerous to getbig,,,you watch

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 12:17:27 AM »
You guys say I ratted people out but thats total crap! name some names? you cant because its not true.  why would I post under my same handle? I thought I might have to do some time after that fight I got in due to measure 11 laws in my state but that case got dropped due to the fact the fight was not initiated by me. knowbody even knows my name so how would any of you guys know anything about my life. And if I said it I wasn't trying to hide it. at the time I wasnt sure if there was going to be a trial or not. this just proves you are all wrong. I have never done anybody wrong on this board except argue with Gh15. if I have name a time.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 12:25:39 AM »
We should all stop hate each!
now take your unicorn and ride with me into the rainbow  ;D

(no homo)

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 12:39:18 AM »
whitewidow,

you are a RISK to all of us on this board... you are a dealer... have dealt with narcotics.. have been in jail before.. and a CORRUPTED steroid moderator..

it's funny for someone who's been in jail before talks so much openly about UGL's and other dealers in the game and tries to push sales with Alpha Pharma and sides with euroman 100% DESPITE his flaws which is no communication, never receiving product just to name a few.... the fact that you talk ALOT after being in jail makes it even more fishy that you have an agenda here...

SOMEONE BAN THIS RETARD

Not true. I just mentioned what gear I used. Ive never tried to sell anybody anything

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 12:47:44 AM »
gh15 and I know this fella,,really good trust us he runs in the same circles as we do,,,lets put it this way gh15 is scarface,,and whitewidow is manny from or mannyes goons from the movie,,,he split to do his own thing and its not working,,,so he comes to mod on getbig to cred back to his name,,he is a rat he ratted out some folks back in europe,,,hahhathis fella is going down he doent even know it he is dangerous to getbig,,,you watch

Thats total crap. you guys have me laughing. you would know my name then. I never ratted anybody out. Not one of you can come up with a name and never will. Like I said If I dissrespected anyone I apologize and as for gh15 he was the only one I really was arguing with. I am a mod now and there is no need for any harsh feelings with members. especially ones I dont have anything against.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 02:17:30 AM »
Break that shit into paragraphs, friend.
such long gibberish posts all the time, cant make it past 1st line, who cares what this guys got to say

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 02:48:08 AM »
such long gibberish posts all the time, cant make it past 1st line, who cares what this guys got to say

gh15 does

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 02:52:13 AM »

It's all made up crap by the gh15 brown-nosers. if it were true I would never come back and post under the same handle. Nobody can name one person i so called "ratted out" or name one member I have tried to push illegal product on.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 04:53:25 AM »
You're not trusted. Simple as that. If you had any real dignity you'd just accept the fact and fuck off.

Come back with a different name, a better attitude, and stop pushing your favourite source down everyone's throat, you might end up respected. Grow up a bit, in other words.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 04:59:02 AM »