Author Topic: Help from The Californians except Chaos  (Read 2510 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Help from The Californians except Chaos
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:33:17 AM »
 ;D

If you had a chance to pick up a home from a realtor in 18 mths after relocation, would you buy something hill side, or would you stay flatland?  This is a serious question.  How many homes have slid down hills during big quakes  ???

Thanks.

PS i'll keep it ghetto for boycubpiglet and k-a$$.  I'm slinging dope and busting caps with my negros in East LA, Compton Style to pay for a nice Dig. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Help from The Californians except Chaos
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:40:13 AM »
You and Goodrum would make good bed buddys ?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 05:41:27 AM »
You and Goodrum would make good bed buddys ?

Dont worry.  I'm more skilled than you, so you can suck him off with Vissy.  Do you live in S Cal?  If not, fuck off.

It's a bitch writing while sleeping on a mattress on the floor.  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 05:44:58 AM »
Dont worry.  I'm more stilled than you, so you can suck him off with Vissy.  Do you live in S Cal?  If not, fuck off.
Why would I want to live there if it attracts scum like you  ???  and the only way you will see a house like the one on the flat is if you break into it - pick the hills, theres trees up there you would be right at home in and tourists like taking pics of monkeys so you will get free peanuts  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 05:48:08 AM »
Why would I want to live there if it attracts scum like you  ???  and the only way you will see a house like the one on the flat is if you break into it - pick the hills, theres trees up there you would be right at home in and tourists like taking pics of monkeys so you will get free peanuts  ;D

I'm aware hillside real estate is more preferable in S Cal vs a hillside dig in a favela in South America  ::).

How do people feel when quakes hit?

Again, are you the fuck in S Cal?

newmom

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 06:25:04 AM »
stay on flatland IMO.

San Diego, quakes, blah no biggie, I used to sleep right through them for the most part. Depends where the quake hits.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 06:27:58 AM »
I read that when the real Big Quake hits it really doesn't matter where in Cal you are, for it will slide completely into the Pacific. Greatest Surf imaginable though..

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 06:31:23 AM »
The problem is not with earthquakes.

Land slide insurance is pretty hefty though. Additionally, hillside property is almost, by definition, in heavily vegitated areas, which are obviously high fire areas and theres where your big $ is = Fire insurance.

IMO its still worth it though to avoid tract home hell that is 70% of Southern California

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 06:32:37 AM »
Go flatland, rain/water damage is a bigger concern hillside than earthquakes, you ashy elbowed fuck!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 06:43:09 AM »
The issue is not hillside.  In this area there are tons of houses built into the area hills.  Some of them are practically standing on stilts.  I have never heard of them collapsing during an earthquake and sliding down the hill.  Not saying it cannot happen but we have quakes here ALL the time and that does not happen.  Collapsing houses have more to do with what they are built on and was the house built to earthquake codes?  It is not an issue of flat vs. hillside.

If the house is built on bedrock then you have little to worry about.  If it is not, then you are potentially screwed.  Houses built in the marina (flat) have totally collapsed during bad earthquakes.  Houses in that part of town are built on landfill—not bedrock.  Landfill is prone to liquefaction during an earthquake and when that happens your screwed.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 06:50:48 AM »
The issue is not hillside.  In this area there are tons of houses built into the area hills.  Some of them are practically standing on stilts.  I have never heard of them collapsing during an earthquake and sliding down the hill.  Not saying it cannot happen but we have quakes here ALL the time and that does not happen.  Collapsing houses have more to do with what they are built on and was the house built to earthquake codes?  It is not an issue of flat vs. hillside.

If the house is built on bedrock then you have little to worry about.  If it is not, then you are potentially screwed.  Houses built in the marina (flat) have totally collapsed during bad earthquakes.  Houses in that part of town are built on landfill—not bedrock.  Landfill is prone to liquefaction during an earthquake and when that happens your screwed.

They build on landfills in the deep south, and you end up swimming during the months of Aug-Feb.  Isn't there zoning in Cal for this?  How do distinguish and not get burnt?

Chaos, what about water pumps or the hell with it?

Fires?  I thought that was like frontrange or something.  What about areas like La Mesa? 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 06:55:03 AM »
;D
If you had a chance to pick up a home from a realtor in 18 mths after relocation, would you buy something hill side, or would you stay flatland?  This is a serious question.  How many homes have slid down hills during big quakes  ???
Thanks.
PS i'll keep it ghetto for boycubpiglet and k-a$$.  I'm slinging dope and busting caps with my negros in East LA, Compton Style to pay for a nice Dig. 

After 18 months, you will maybe be able to afford to buy enough gas to drive up the hill to see the houses you'll never live in.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 06:55:28 AM »
Hillside drainage is the bigger issue, can it be dealt with? Sure, but I for one don't want to deal with that type of shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 06:57:51 AM »
After 18 months, you will maybe be able to afford to buy enough gas to drive up the hill to see the houses you'll never live in.

I'm in a 2 income household.  I've checked prices across the board on everything from housing, school, gas, gyms, groceries, insurance, health, etc, etc, etc. It's high but not Beverly Hills.   We're solid even without relocation assistance.  That's why the furniture is out the door.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 07:01:38 AM »

I'm in a 2 income household.  I've checked prices across the board on everything from housing, school, gas, gyms, groceries, insurance, health, etc, etc, etc. It's high but not Beverly Hills.   We're solid even without relocation assistance.  That's why the furniture is out the door.

Then hillside.....easy choice.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 07:02:23 AM »
Hillside drainage is the bigger issue, can it be dealt with? Sure, but I for one don't want to deal with that type of shit.

even after all the name calling and BS, Bay and you are good to go when information is needed.

of course, newmom is priceless.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 07:04:24 AM »
even after all the name calling and BS, Bay and you are good to go when information is needed.

of course, newmom is priceless useless.

Fixed for truth "n" shit.......

;D   ;D   ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 07:09:59 AM »

Translation: my mom (father unknown) slings hash while i suck mulatto cock on the side.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 07:14:41 AM »
Lol@MBP ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 07:15:23 AM »
Translation: my mom (father unknown) slings hash while i suck mulatto cock on the side.

didn't you flee your native land?  i remember a post about getting stabbed on the front lawn vs the safety of america.  too bad the knife was plastic.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »
Chaos bitch slapping g wang in this thread without him eving knowing it  8)
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »
Might be off track here a bit but if you have the cash for decent Cal real estate you might want to consider some beachfront property a few blocks south of the Venice Beach Recreation Area.

Some new and very expensive homes have been built in that area recently and a couple of them may still be up for sale.

I have friends who live along that stretch of the coastline and their only complaint is the maintenance that is required due to the salt air.

Even better would be the Malibu beachfront homes providing you can afford to purchase one that has a decent set-back from the high tide water mark.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »
He should be more worried about california wild fires then slides

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 12:03:23 PM »
didn't you flee your native land?  i remember a post about getting stabbed on the front lawn vs the safety of america.  too bad the knife was plastic.  

yes, as a budding entrepeneur at age 11, i made a decision to be an objector to the prevailing regime and fled.  i used my well established international connections to set up a budding enterprise in the us.

you fucking idiot.
Deep Tissue Massage

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 12:26:33 PM »
The quake may knock down the house, but when the tsunami comes you will be glad your on the hill.