Author Topic: When Food Stamps & Welfare stop.  (Read 21379 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: When Food Stamps & Welfare stop.
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2011, 10:38:36 AM »
TA likes to find the easy way out by murdering instead of encouraging. This dolt doesn't realize that kids could be taught at a young age to be a productive part of socieity that in turn would ADD to the economy. But then again TA would qualify as the poster child for abortion.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2011, 10:41:06 AM »
TA likes to find the easy way out by murdering instead of encouraging. This dolt doesn't realize that kids could be taught at a young age to be a productive part of socieity that in turn would ADD to the economy. But then again TA would qualify as the poster child for abortion.

I don't know Coach....I saw a few in Durham today who, even at the age of 16, needed to be aborted now.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »
Nobody is ever too old to be aborted post-partum....

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2011, 12:54:08 PM »
You sure seem to know him well.

Is he the first guy you felt close enough to to let lick your butthole or what?
G

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2011, 01:08:37 PM »
fuck yeah I love abortion

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2011, 01:16:50 PM »
Maybe this à shock but people do get unemployed involuntary...

Most Americans are pretty narrow minded. Raising taxes is à no no.. THE rich thank you for that. Just like at your infrastructure, education system and health care. It sucks in comparison with your wealth. Result of taxes being too low for two decades. But hey, just cut government spending even more. It Will result in more poverty, bad housing, more crimes and even worse infrastructure.

Unfortunately, The tea party believe that lower taxes is the holy grail... Stupid people do not realize that some very rich people support the tea party. Why, they directly benefit from lower taxes. THE average American however does not!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
Lazy ass porch monkeys. They think everything in life is owed to them. They want free food, free money, free housing, free cellphones, free health care they're leaches on society. Nasty terrible people. You can't even walk into their neighberhood without every #### face basterd giving you the "staredown".
My friends have an appartment that is in the ghetto. I carry a huge folding knife on me when I go over there. You never no when one of these ghetto goblin shit birds is gonna start some bullshit. I would slice the shit out of one of them. My friends can't even walk down to the corner store without some crackhead shitstain comeing to beg for money. I never feel bad anymore when I turn on the news and see one of them got shot. Guess why it's their own people doing the shootings. They can't even get along with eachother. They rape and murder eachother!

One of my friends who lives at the appartment is a really pretty petite girl. We have to always worry that
 one of the basterds is gonna try something, or say something. My friends aren't as paranoid as me. I'm talking them in to getting a nice 12 gauge pump and a few other weapons to keep around. They should have a lead pipe or baseball bat in the car. The girl should have some kind of pepper spray or knife something.

Why the hell is she living in the damn ghetto?
I've never lived in the ghetto, and never want to.
Unless she is living in a gentrified part of town, who lives in those places other than people who either can't afford to move out, or want to be among the "hoods", you know, get the feel of the "people".

Not saying that there aren't any good people that live there, but really what young, petite (can we assume white?) woman lives in the ghetto---unless she has an addiction?

***BTW, look for more and more people to be on "disability". It's the new term. These people have been o disability for years, yet steal from stores and others, yet can't work. WTH are you disabled from---laziness?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2011, 01:33:15 PM »
Those women pop out kids like a pez dispenser...

This is a tax scam put in place and maintained primarily by the churches - the more kids you have, the less income tax you pay.  Organized religion for the win.

...and the baby daddy in state prison for thugging up the hood.   

The only thing that will work is putting these fools in the hot sweltering heat with basic hand tools and farm equipment and teach them how to grow food and start getting a work ethic. 

YOU might want Blacks and Browns to be out working and earning an honest living, but this is NOT what the ultra-wealthy, decision-making Whites want. 

Even taking race/color completely out of the equation, at the end of the day, fewer incentives for an underclass uprising means less competition for the children from upper- and even middle-class homes.  So, whether we'll consciously admit it or not, we WANT there to be a permanent underclass, because that translates directly into greater opportunity for our descendants to thrive.  If there are only 100 kids applying for entrance to Stanford for 10 available slots, I like my kid's chances.  But if there 1000 qualified applicants for those same 10 slots, then her life just got more difficult.

Some people/Americans want their kids to have it as tough as they did, but a huge majority of us want our kids to have better lives than we.  That's a truism that cannot be ignored.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »
This is a tax scam put in place and maintained primarily by the churches - the more kids you have, the less income tax you pay.  Organized religion for the win.

YOU might want Blacks and Browns to be out working and earning an honest living, but this is NOT what the ultra-wealthy, decision-making Whites want. 

Even taking race/color completely out of the equation, at the end of the day, fewer incentives for an underclass uprising means less competition for the children from upper- and even middle-class homes.  So, whether we'll consciously admit it or not, we WANT there to be a permanent underclass, because that translates directly into greater opportunity for our descendants to thrive.  If there are only 100 kids applying for entrance to Stanford for 10 available slots, I like my kid's chances.  But if there 1000 qualified applicants for those same 10 slots, then her life just got more difficult.

Some people/Americans want their kids to have it as tough as they did, but a huge majority of us want our kids to have better lives than we.  That's a truism that cannot be ignored.

Where did you come across info regarding that?

and the rest of your post in spot on.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:51 PM »
Maybe this à shock but people do get unemployed involuntary...

Most Americans are pretty narrow minded. Raising taxes is à no no.. THE rich thank you for that. Just like at your infrastructure, education system and health care. It sucks in comparison with your wealth. Result of taxes being too low for two decades. But hey, just cut government spending even more. It Will result in more poverty, bad housing, more crimes and even worse infrastructure.

Unfortunately, The tea party believe that lower taxes is the holy grail... Stupid people do not realize that some very rich people support the tea party. Why, they directly benefit from lower taxes. THE average American however does not!

What do you consider rich?  I think that the rich should be taxed a flat rate, and everyone else taxed the same percentage.  Unfortunately, I don't make enough to have a CPA hide my money through tax shelters, but I do make enough to be taxed over 30 percent last year, which was alot of money and makes me hate these welfare junkies, but I know that above me is some wealthy person who makes millions a year, and probably pays around the same amount, just not the same percentage.  I do, however, have more sympathy for the rich, because they at least create jobs, and put back into the economy.  The thing is, me, as a small business owner, if crunch time happens and the economy takes another shit, I will just lay people off, because I am not changing my lifestyle.  All of my monthlyt costs are fixed and can't be changed.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »
F

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2011, 01:49:09 PM »
What do you consider rich?  I think that the rich should be taxed a flat rate, and everyone else taxed the same percentage.  Unfortunately, I don't make enough to have a CPA hide my money through tax shelters, but I do make enough to be taxed over 30 percent last year, which was alot of money and makes me hate these welfare junkies, but I know that above me is some wealthy person who makes millions a year, and probably pays around the same amount, just not the same percentage.  I do, however, have more sympathy for the rich, because they at least create jobs, and put back into the economy.  The thing is, me, as a small business owner, if crunch time happens and the economy takes another shit, I will just lay people off, because I am not changing my lifestyle.  All of my monthlyt costs are fixed and can't be changed.

You my friend, as a small business owner, create the most jobs. Not the  rich. They should be taxed more. But they have money and in the US that means lots of political influence.

Welfare junkies are aproblem, however only a small percentage of taxes go to these people.

Please be fair. Do you not want better education, infrastructure, housing, less crime.. Then the taxes should be raised. In the fifties and sixties, taxes where much higher. Economic growth was also higher. So more taxes does not mean less growth!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2011, 02:05:46 PM »
Where did you come across info regarding that?

and the rest of your post in spot on.

Goes without saying that religions have always sought control of their flocks.  In the old world, people had relatively little in terms of material possessions, so religions only needed to get your hearts and minds. "Have more kids, and make sure you raise them right by bringing them to OUR god"...

In the new world, though, and especially since the creation of 'America', people have more opportunity than ever to acquire material goods, which can very easily result in less interest in remaining part of a flock.  Think about the wealthiest people you know...how many of them would put church/God in the top 3 things they care about in life apart from their families?  And of those who do, how many are BUSINESSPEOPLE? 

Look at the way our tax code is set up.  Income tax is a major scam!  More 'dependents' means a greater reduction in taxable income when all the allowances are taken.  Every kid is an allowance, right?  People often wonder why there are so many tax preparation places in the heart of real ghetto neighborhoods.  Why do people with zero earned income file tax returns?  Because they're PAID to do so. 

The churches benefit from the same system, which is why they keep it in place.  Churches pay no property taxes, so that cost is borne by non-churchers.  The donations given to churches are not taxed either.  Church people argue that it's only after-tax income which is donated, but that's not entirely true, because the amount donated actually REDUCES that payer's tax burden because they get a dollar-for-dollar credit on their taxable income.  Given the community welfare performed by many churches, there is a justifiable basis for allowing them to pay no property taxes, but there are untold billions in donations that would've been taxed, but are not, meaning that the non-churchers end up paying more than their fair share.

As for the institutions themselves, I have NO PROBLEM with people donating money, however, by continuing to leverage a system that benefits only church people and leaving the rest of us to pay the tab for THEIR worship, this is a most unethical business practice being disguised as something else. 

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »
There will always be a lower class.  No matter how much you lower the bar or how much assistance you offer, they will still choose to do the wrong thing.  The scary part is that we cater to this group.  The truth is that you could give them all the tax incentives, free education, job training, etc. and very few will take advantage of it.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »
There will always be a lower class.  No matter how much you lower the bar or how much assistance you offer, they will still choose to do the wrong thing.  The scary part is that we cater to this group.  The truth is that you could give them all the tax incentives, free education, job training, etc. and very few will take advantage of it.  

We don't *want* them to.

We - the non-underclass - give the really, really poor just enough to keep them from getting together and coming to kill us and steal all our shit. 

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2011, 02:35:55 PM »
We don't *want* them to.

We - the non-underclass - give the really, really poor just enough to keep them from getting together and coming to kill us and steal all our shit. 

Truth, without government assistance, people will do whatever they have to to eat.  Steal, kill, etc.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2011, 07:41:03 PM »
there won't ever been one unless we form the united federation of planets.

next?

lets try global hunger while we are at it.

These people who would rather see more homeless and watch people starve are the same types of people who want to fight but don't want to get punched. Imagine 20-50 million more hungry homeless walking the streets of America. When a lot of the them are street smart beyond imagination. One, two or tens guns isn't going to protect your home and assets when you have to leave it and go to work. Cut off all funding to the poor and say goodbye to the middle class. It would be a war zone if the government turned their backs on the poor.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2011, 07:43:39 PM »
When it stops, you got to do what you got to do...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/16/maryland.flash.mob/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2011, 07:57:24 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2011, 08:00:11 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
Why not spend a little money encouraging Abortions and providing them.  Isn`t this a better solution in the long run?
what part of they re having kids precisely to get money from the government didnt you understand -again- you genius?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2011, 09:46:16 PM »
Like I keep saying - we need work farms for these people and put their lazy asses to work.  Those women pop out kids like a pez dispenser and the baby daddy in state prison for thugging up the hood.   

The only thing that will work is putting these fools in the hot sweltering heat with basic hand tools and farm equipment and teach them how to grow food and start getting a work ethic. 

This ^^

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2011, 09:54:16 PM »
what part of they re having kids precisely to get money from the government didnt you understand -again- you genius?
The part where that is largely a myth.  Research TANF and how to qualify.  Having children on welfare is not a profitable venture whatsoever.

I agnize that you are unqualified at this level of discussion due to a perpetually rearing incompetence so my advice, which is always best adhered to, would be to move elsewhere perhaps to a kiddy fiddling forum, a place where you may know a thing or two about a thing or two.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2011, 09:57:44 PM »
For the Mentally Lazy:

TANF sets forward the following work requirements necessary for benefits:
Recipients (with few exceptions) must work as soon as they are job ready or no later than two years after coming on assistance.

Single parents are required to participate in work activities for at least 30 hours per week. Two-parent families must participate in work activities 35 or 55 hours a week, depending upon circumstances.
Failure to participate in work requirements can result in a reduction or termination of benefits to the family.

States, in FY 2004, have to ensure that 50 percent of all families and 90 percent of two-parent families are participating in work activities. If a state reduces its caseload, without restricting eligibility, it can receive a caseload reduction credit. This credit reduces the minimum participation rates the state must achieve.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2011, 09:59:34 PM »
Whites are now slaves for the black. Do I sense irony?