Author Topic: sword swallower arrested in NY, unbelievable...  (Read 489 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
sword swallower arrested in NY, unbelievable...
« on: August 16, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »
Held for 24 hours with 4 break dancers ::)  You would think NY cops have better shit to do than practice being nazis.

AN acclaimed Aussie sword-swallower was arrested while busking in New York for "brandishing a sword in public".

The Space Cowboy - real name Chayne Hultgren, 33, from Byron Bay, NSW - claims police threw him into a packed cell, saying: "Don't tell these guys you swallow."

"After 24 hours locked up I am now released from jail," he said on his Facebook page.

"All my performance props have been confiscated but I am a free man. They charged me for 'disorderly conduct' and I was locked up with junkies, sexual offenders and four break-dancers."

Watch the video in this link:
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/aussie-sword-swallower-chayne-hultgren-was-arrested-while-busking-in-new-york/story-e6frfq80-1226114946359

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: sword swallower arrested in NY, unbelievable...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »
another thread bashing sword swallowers...

can we please merge this with the other rick perry threads?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »
another thread bashing sword swallowers...

can we please merge this with the other rick perry threads?
LOL

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 04:03:16 PM »
Gotta love "disorderly conduct" charges..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 04:36:02 PM »
Held for 24 hours with 4 break dancers ::)  You would think NY cops have better shit to do than practice being nazis.

AN acclaimed Aussie sword-swallower was arrested while busking in New York for "brandishing a sword in public".

The Space Cowboy - real name Chayne Hultgren, 33, from Byron Bay, NSW - claims police threw him into a packed cell, saying: "Don't tell these guys you swallow."

"After 24 hours locked up I am now released from jail," he said on his Facebook page.

"All my performance props have been confiscated but I am a free man. They charged me for 'disorderly conduct' and I was locked up with junkies, sexual offenders and four break-dancers."

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/aussie-sword-swallower-chayne-hultgren-was-arrested-while-busking-in-new-york/story-e6frfq80-1226114946359
I disagree with the charge and the arrest, but what did he expect, a special cell for sword swallowers with caviar and Gruyere?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »

Meanwhile someone else gets mugged in NYC.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 04:46:46 PM »
but what did he expect, a special cell for sword swallowers with caviar and Gruyere?
way not the point dude, lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »
that's kind of stereotyping sword swallowers dont ya think?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »
way not the point dude, lol
I know my friend, but knowing New York, he probably needed some sort of stupid permit for "street performing" or something silly of that nature.