Author Topic: Perry - Romney ticket to win the presidential race...  (Read 1386 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Perry - Romney ticket to win the presidential race...
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 07:24:49 PM »
No, I have a voracious appetite for reading American History.  I am reading Gods and Generals right now.

ou should read Schiff Crash Proof and learn something about economics. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 07:26:40 PM »
Really?   Come on now.   Romney and Perry will get the woman vote on looks alone.   hey had the fling and one night stand with the slick black dude with good rap.  they woke up with an STD.  they are looking for stability now that they regret that drunken episode sleeping with the black guy. 
can you do me a favor and actually reply to the points I made instead of just saying what you want to say?  Just for once lol...  You skipped everything I said and just said the same thing I replied to in the first place...  For once actually think about what I said and reply to the points.  Everyone here would love it if you did that once in a while.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 07:33:07 PM »
Was making an anology I thought that did.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »
Was making an anology I thought that did.
right.....  ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 03:55:28 PM »
Sorry but we don't need either one of these idiots in office. I'll take my chances with Obama

Uh, you have - no one in business (small or large) wants to start anything because of Obama's policies. We are getting nowhere except down in a deep hole faster than anyone thought.

Stick to the oily men in Speedos side of the board Ron. That is where you shine.

Oh, you have no idea.... wouldnt care much except that Obama is screwing it up for my kids.

the primary system makes this impossible...politicians have to appeal to a base which is much further to one side than they need to be to win the general election

Correct, and these two will appael to the correct base, including the ones who thought Obama was the miracle.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 06:34:35 PM »

Correct, and these two will appael to the correct base, including the ones who thought Obama was the miracle.

I'm not so sure.  Seems to me the term "Rhino" gets thrown around a lot - especially with Romney.  If anything, I think the party hardliners seem to like Bachman.  Nothing to really back that up, just opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 06:38:42 PM »

I'm not so sure.  Seems to me the term "Rhino" gets thrown around a lot - especially with Romney.  If anything, I think the party hardliners seem to like Bachman.  Nothing to really back that up, just opinion.

I think Romney, who is not my choice at all, will sell better than Perry.   I like bachmann, but I think at the end of the day it's going to be between Romney and perry.   Either will have to pick bachmann, Rubio, or Christie as veep.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 06:46:44 PM »
I think Romney, who is not my choice at all, will sell better than Perry.   I like bachmann, but I think at the end of the day it's going to be between Romney and perry.   Either will have to pick bachmann, Rubio, or Christie as veep.

I don't want Christie as VP, I want him as Prez.

Somebody please make that fat bastard run (for both President and on a treadmill).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 06:48:39 PM »

I don't want Christie as VP, I want him as Prez.

Somebody please make that fat bastard run (for both President and on a treadmill).

I like Christie, but he is about to get his ass handed to him here over a massive toll increase on the table as well as the downgrade of NJ debt.