Author Topic: Perry - Romney ticket to win the presidential race...  (Read 1392 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Perry - Romney ticket to win the presidential race...
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:05:12 PM »

Enough said - this is who we need on the presidential Republican ticket (at this time) to go after Obama and what's his name....

Bring the Republican's Perry and Romney together on the same tickets, and you will watch the Republicans take over the White House...  doesnt really matter who wants to be prez and vice versa - but America needs leadership in terms of getting businesses to put some money with a clear direction.

Simple as that...

The Republicans already have the hardcore right, but they need the mainstream independents and moderate conservatives...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Perry - Romney ticket to win the presidential race...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:07:14 PM »
Highly doubt Romney is interested in playing 2nd fiddle.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »
They can get them with those 2.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 05:09:48 PM »
Enough said - this is who we need on the presidential Republican ticket (at this time) to go after Obama and what's his name....

Bring the Republican's Perry and Romney together on the same tickets, and you will watch the Republicans take over the White House...  doesnt really matter who wants to be prez and vice versa - but America needs leadership in terms of getting businesses to put some money with a clear direction.

Simple as that...

The Republicans already have the hardcore right, but they need the mainstream independents and moderate conservatives...

Sorry but we don't need either one of these idiots in office.  I'll take my chances with Obama
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »
You already did in 2008.  Didn't work out too well.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 05:18:05 PM »

Simple as that...

Stick to the oily men in Speedos side of the board Ron. That is where you shine.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 05:54:42 PM »
not to big a fan of either going off their track record, BUT perry does give good speeches and can attack obama like he needs to be attacked for the idiocy he has made us endure.

can you imagine biden vs romney in a debate?

HHAHAHAHhAHAH

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »
you all are just going to repeat the same cycle which has been screwing America over.  If you really want a change that is truely American and true to the constitution, go with Ron Paul for fuck sake.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 06:19:44 PM »
you all are just going to repeat the same cycle which has been screwing America over.  If you really want a change that is truely American and true to the constitution, go with Ron Paul for fuck sake.

Hey Hugo, we already tried "change". It didnt work out to well did it? Ill take "the same cycle" thank you very much. It worked much better than what we have had the past 2.5 years. But then again I guess you view Bush and Obama as "the same". Im not sure how $300 billion average deficits are the same as $1.5 trillion average deficits.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
LOL didnt you vote for obama?

I agree with your analysis, many of us said this while you and your friends were pushing for obama. Its good to know youve seen the light my friend ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »
Hey Hugo, we already tried "change". It didnt work out to well did it? Ill take "the same cycle" thank you very much. It worked much better than what we have had the past 2.5 years. But then again I guess you view Bush and Obama as "the same". Im not sure how $300 billion average deficits are the same as $1.5 trillion average deficits.
change is a generic term used in many election cycles by both the left and right.  I wasn't talking about Obama's definition of change.

I don't view Obama and Bush as the same.  In certain areas one could make that argument as Obama has pretty much continued along the path Bush was with the wars.  But no, I don't think they are the same.  One sucked ass and the other sucked worse, juggle them for the worst imo...

What is so wrong about getting a candidate in there that's not a fucking full of shit liar?  It might actually be nice for a change to have a candidate that you actually know how he will side on issues.  And for fuck sake, an actual fucking candidate that really does respect the constitution?  Ron Paul man.  If you want to beat me up for that opinion, go for it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »
^^^

the primary system makes this impossible...politicians have to appeal to a base which is much further to one side than they need to be to win the general election

ps obama is hands down the worst president and he still has at least 1 year left.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 06:38:13 PM »
Hugo I urge you to read rules for radicals by Obama mentor Saul Alinsky.  The term "change" as it means to Obama, and what you and others think the term means is drastically different.   

Do you think it's just a coincidence he never once explained what he meant by the term "change" ? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 06:42:34 PM »
Hugo I urge you to read rules for radicals by Obama mentor Saul Alinsky.  The term "change" as it means to Obama, and what you and others think the term means is drastically different.   

Do you think it's just a coincidence he never once explained what he meant by the term "change" ? 
didn't I just say that my use of change was not to be confused with Obama's definition of change?  Yes I think I did.  Did you read my post?

When I said change, I absolutely did not mean to associate with Obama in any way.  He doesn't own the word lol.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 06:50:30 PM »
^^^

the primary system makes this impossible...politicians have to appeal to a base which is much further to one side than they need to be to win the general election

ps obama is hands down the worst president and he still has at least 1 year left.
Yea, I'm actually, personally, not interested in who is worse.  As far as I'm concerned both Obama and Bush should go out with the trash.  I think Bush was worse but I'm actually cool with the fact that others think Obama is worse.  

In the first months of Obama's precidency, my exact thinking was, "oh shit, here we go again"  I have plenty of posts from those early months to back that up but it's pointless.

I really do believe with Ron Paul you will get CHANGE lol...  not Obama change, change toward the fundamentals that made America great from the start.  Again, if you all wanna attack me for thinking this, go for it.  Just don't be fooled, you're not going to get that with any of these other candidates no matter how much they talk it up for the tea party vote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 06:56:32 PM »
a Perry Romney ticket will get a lot of women since they both have good hair and look like the husbands they wish they married. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »
a Perry Romney ticket will get a lot of women since they both have good hair and look like the husbands they wish they married. 
WTF? :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 07:07:49 PM »

sad but true bro.   women are highly emotional voters.   perry and Romney look like the types that put them in a big house, pay their bills, etc etc

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »
^^^

I take it your American History does not go back very far eh?

James Buchanan, our only gay President was probably the worst ever.  Harding, our first black President was not so great either.  Ulysses Grant was also horrible as everyone that he surrounded himself with was incredibly corrupt whether he knew it or not.  Nixon can also be considered pretty horrible if you factor in the subversion of the Office of the Presidency. (although his record while not great, was not too horrible)

Obama is ranked about 15th.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
ROFLMAO! Whats funny is that is something I should have said.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 07:16:23 PM »
I take it your American History does not go back very far eh?

James Buchanan, our only gay President was probably the worst ever.  Harding, our first black President was not so great either.  Ulysses Grant was also horrible as everyone that he surrounded himself with was incredibly corrupt whether he knew it or not.  Nixon can also be considered pretty horrible if you factor in the subversion of the Office of the Presidency. (although his record while not great, was not too horrible)

Obama is ranked about 15th.
you get that off wiki???

lol stfu you moron ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 07:18:52 PM »

sad but true bro.   women are highly emotional voters.   perry and Romney look like the types that put them in a big house, pay their bills, etc etc
I don't think placing all women into a category of "highly emotional voters" who vote on looks is very cool or correct.  I'm sure you can find women like this.  But there are no shortage of men who do stupid shit like vote for the candidate they think can win based on their charisma or those who vote for the person who is ahead in the polls because they don't want to vote for the loser.  Singling out women for crazy voting behaviour is not right at all.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »
ROFLMAO! Whats funny is that is something I should have said.
we know you're gay and hate women, you don't have to keep reminding us. :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »
I don't think placing all women into a category of "highly emotional voters" who vote on looks is very cool or correct.  I'm sure you can find women like this.  But there are no shortage of men who do stupid shit like vote for the candidate they think can win based on their charisma or those who vote for the person who is ahead in the polls because they don't want to vote for the loser.  Singling out women for crazy voting behaviour is not right at all.

Really?   Come on now.   Romney and Perry will get the woman vote on looks alone.   hey had the fling and one night stand with the slick black dude with good rap.  they woke up with an STD.  they are looking for stability now that they regret that drunken episode sleeping with the black guy. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »
you get that off wiki???

lol stfu you moron ;)
No, I have a voracious appetite for reading American History.  I am reading Gods and Generals right now.