Author Topic: Multiculturalism In Europe  (Read 2617 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Multiculturalism In Europe
« on: August 17, 2011, 05:20:50 AM »
I was reading an article on some site that suggested Jews are greatly concerned about Muslims becoming a majority in Europe in the next decade.

Hmmm....

Not doubting anyone, or suggesting anything but how does this fit in with the theory that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism?

Naggash

• Getbig III
Re: Multiculturalism In Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 10:17:13 PM »
I was reading an article on some site that suggested Jews are greatly concerned about Muslims becoming a majority in Europe in the next decade.

Hmmm....

Not doubting anyone, or suggesting anything but how does this fit in with the theory that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism?

It isnt exactly clear who is most responsible for it

All I know is that Europe should never become multicultural. Whites are basically the first group of peoples in the modern age to give away their home continent with an armed struggle.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 01:13:35 AM »
It isnt exactly clear who is most responsible for it

All I know is that Europe should never become multicultural. Whites are basically the first group of peoples in the modern age to give away their home continent with an armed struggle.

Possibly to civilized for their own good?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 07:01:39 AM »
Possibly to civilized for their own good?

This thread will not end well my friend..however it ends, just not well. :-\
I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 07:30:15 AM »

Hmmm....

link me the article

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 11:11:28 AM »

Hmmm....

I can offer an opinion.

Jews know that fingers are now pointed at them and rightly so. It is no secret that they have been almost exclusively behind the suicidal immigration policies of Europe and America.

Ever since they were successful in changing the USA immigration policies in 1965 with the aid of their whore Ted "CANKLES" Kennedy the demographics of the United States has shifted from an overwhelming majority white to now 65% I believe. And many of these white folk are old. So in 20 years you suddenly have whites becoming a minority in USA.

In Europe they have pursued these same policies in all European countries including Ireland and England.

This is a fact. You can look up the players behind the immigration policies.

Now they are scrambling to deflect blame and want to distance themselves from what they created by lamenting about the dangers of Muslims becoming a majority in Europe.

Typical sneaky behavior.

Just the facts. By their deeds they shall be judged.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 11:56:39 AM »
link me the article

I should have saved the link when I read it about a week ago.  I can't find it now.  I'll keep looking, seemed legit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
I can offer an opinion.

Jews know that fingers are now pointed at them and rightly so. It is no secret that they have been almost exclusively behind the suicidal immigration policies of Europe and America.

Ever since they were successful in changing the USA immigration policies in 1965 with the aid of their whore Ted "CANKLES" Kennedy the demographics of the United States has shifted from an overwhelming majority white to now 65% I believe. And many of these white folk are old. So in 20 years you suddenly have whites becoming a minority in USA.

In Europe they have pursued these same policies in all European countries including Ireland and England.

Now they are scrambling to deflect blame and want to distance themselves from what they created by lamenting about the dangers of Muslims becoming a majority in Europe.

Typical sneaky behavior.

Crazy.... This bothers me  :o

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 08:00:50 AM »
I can offer an opinion.

Typical sneaky behavior.

This poster is really knowledgeable, listen and learn folks!

Bobby approved
tank u jesus

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 08:08:15 AM »
This thread reminds me of a movie I watched yesterday. Anyone seen it? Incredible German film.
G

w8m8

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 01:22:41 PM »
This poster is really knowledgeable, listen and learn folks!

Bobby approved

Yeah a 'great poster'... who learnt everything he spews from the genius Dan Duchaine.

Nothing changes with the twat 'great poster' .. he will continue to cough the same crap for years such is his struggle to synthesise his own novel material.

Lord only knows why he doesn't stay on his own board, talking to himself as he does ?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 02:11:45 PM »
This thread reminds me of a movie I watched yesterday. Anyone seen it? Incredible German film.

I've seen it...and the movie where they interview Traudl Junge about the last days of The Reich.

The guy who plays Hitler (Bruno Ganz) in Downfall is amazing.

Very good movie.

w8m8

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 04:37:26 PM »
I admired the LOYALTY innit   :)

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 04:18:28 AM »
You guys are joking right??? Jews that are responsible for this and that. LOL. Jews are not the powerfull!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »

Yeah a 'great poster'... who learnt everything he spews from the genius Dan Duchaine.

Nothing changes with the twat 'great poster' .. he will continue to cough the same crap for years such is his struggle to synthesise his own novel material.

Lord only knows why he doesn't stay on his own board, talking to himself as he does ?

No. All you have to do is open your eyes and look around and it is quite obvious how we got here and where we are headed. You yourself have been very vocal about your disgust with the current social and political environment we live in. I think you are smart enough to know it did not happen by accident.

And I am hardly talking to myself. You have replied to my posts and actually also sent me a Private Message.

The reality is you are upset at me because I touched on something personal and dear to you: Your choice not to have a child. You made that choice because of your own fears about the future without giving the potential child you could bring in to this world a chance to have his or her own future.

If you really don't want a child that is your choice and right. However it does strike me as odd that you are so vocally against the demographic shift away from your own kind yet are not willing to take part in restoring the balance when you have been given the proper tools to do so.

w8m8

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 07:55:39 AM »
No. All you have to do is open your eyes and look around and it is quite obvious how we got here and where we are headed. You yourself have been very vocal about your disgust with the current social and political environment we live in. I think you are smart enough to know it did not happen by accident.

And I am hardly talking to myself. You have replied to my posts and actually also sent me a Private Message.

The reality is you are upset at me because I touched on something personal and dear to you: Your choice not to have a child. You made that choice because of your own fears about the future without giving the potential child you could bring in to this world a chance to have his or her own future.

If you really don't want a child that is your choice and right. However it does strike me as odd that you are so vocally against the demographic shift away from your own kind yet are not willing to take part in restoring the balance when you have been given the proper tools to do so.

dude ... if you cannot wrap your head around my reasoning for my choices then I'm honestly not arsed why .. nor do I care to explain it further

I "replied" to your pm asking me if I was a white female .. when you then said it's nice to see smart white women and there should be more like me .. so please don't infer it was anything more than that .. especially now that you find my personal decision is not up to your standards for me to be being consider smart any longer

why don't you start up a grassroots initiative for all the white children who are orphaned .. tell everyone to adopt them and bring them up to be your "army"

when my days come to an end I will be glad to see what's next .. I really don't give a shit what happens after that in this world .. so I feel no responsibility to populate this failing world for anyone elses' sake

until that day I am just as much entitled to speak on anything I wish .. if you don't agree .. then debate it .. but don't tell me what you think is wrong with me .. I am fine and dandy as I am

Xerxes

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 09:39:46 AM »
LOL sorry for starting this shit with my "you gonna have kids" question w8m8  ;D.

Multiculturalism sucks by the way, if you are a foreigner, adapt to your enviroment.Like me. When in Rome etc..

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »

dude ... if you cannot wrap your head around my reasoning for my choices then I'm honestly not arsed why .. nor do I care to explain it further

I "replied" to your pm asking me if I was a white female .. when you then said it's nice to see smart white women and there should be more like me .. so please don't infer it was anything more than that .. especially now that you find my personal decision is not up to your standards for me to be being consider smart any longer

why don't you start up a grassroots initiative for all the white children who are orphaned .. tell everyone to adopt them and bring them up to be your "army"

when my days come to an end I will be glad to see what's next .. I really don't give a shit what happens after that in this world .. so I feel no responsibility to populate this failing world for anyone elses' sake

until that day I am just as much entitled to speak on anything I wish .. if you don't agree .. then debate it .. but don't tell me what you think is wrong with me .. I am fine and dandy as I am
I don't think you're not smart. In fact I like your posts.

It just struck me as odd that you would think you could not make a difference having a child. I am saying you would make a difference. And I think you are "wrong" in your reasoning on this matter. That does not mean I think you're not smart in general.

So we can agree to disagree. You can think I am wrong as well. You're free to do so. That's what debate is all about right?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 12:34:21 PM »
I know several Jews, I met one yesterday.  I've never met one I didn't like, I've never met one that wasn't a good person.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 01:07:03 PM »
I know several Jews, I met one yesterday.  I've never met one I didn't like, I've never met one that wasn't a good person.
I also know several Jews of whom many are nice people. Two of them though are some of the biggest assholes I've met. And another Jew I know turned into an asshole when money was involved.

There are good Jews. The problem is there are many Jews in very powerful positions in the western world today and their allegiance is unfortunately not with white Europeans. Facts don't lie. I can offer up thousands of examples to support this claim.

The good Jews are however liberal by nature and unknowingly contribute to the anti-white atmosphere we are experiencing today by aligning themselves with anti-white causes. I am sure some of them don't really know the negative impact they have on the white race.

Also note that while many Jews in general may appear white to the casual observers they themselves do not see themselves as white. They see themselves primarily as Jewish. Most whites are not aware of this. They think they (Jews) identify as white like the rest of us.

I met a guy walking down the street in my neighborhood a few weeks ago with his daughter and when I asked him where in Europe his family came from he told me first of all he was Jewish. But that they came from Russia. He intentionally mentioned his Jewish heritage before his Russian. Which was no surprise to me because it is well known that Jews despise nationalism.

Jews are always more loyal to their tribe than to the countries they reside in. Whites on the other hand are many times more loyal to their adopted countries. You can see this in the average white American (and European) - they sometimes even despise Europeans and vice versa. You will never see a Jew despise another Jew in the same way.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 01:31:41 PM »
I also know several Jews of whom many are nice people. Two of them though are some of the biggest assholes I've met. And another Jew I know turned into an asshole when money was involved.

There are good Jews. The problem is there are many Jews in very powerful positions in the western world today and their allegiance is unfortunately not with white Europeans. Facts don't lie. I can offer up thousands of examples to support this claim.

The good Jews are however liberal by nature and unknowingly contribute to the anti-white atmosphere we are experiencing today by aligning themselves with anti-white causes. I am sure some of them don't really know the negative impact they have on the white race.

Also note that while many Jews in general may appear white to the casual observers they themselves do not see themselves as white. They see themselves primarily as Jewish. Most whites are not aware of this. They think they (Jews) identify as white like the rest of us.

I met a guy walking down the street in my neighborhood a few weeks ago with his daughter and when I asked him where in Europe his family came from he told me first of all he was Jewish. But that they came from Russia. He intentionally mentioned his Jewish heritage before his Russian. Which was no surprise to me because it is well known that Jews despise nationalism.

Jews are always more loyal to their tribe than to the countries they reside in. Whites on the other hand are many times more loyal to their adopted countries. You can see this in the average white American (and European) - they sometimes even despise Europeans and vice versa. You will never see a Jew despise another Jew in the same way.

Interesting post!