Author Topic: Kevin Nash  (Read 11353 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Kevin Nash
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 02:22:27 AM »
Who knows? It will probably have a screwy finish with Nash, Stephanie, Johnny Ace, or Brutus Beefcake.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Hogan doesn't have Beefcake doing something in TNA.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 07:07:47 AM »

Honestly, I'm surprised that Hogan doesn't have Beefcake doing something in TNA.

It's a known fact that when Brutus took the faceplant in the sand on the beach that he was actually aiming for Hogan's asshole...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 07:21:22 AM »
Nash's medical condition was probably a heart attack after they told him he was losing to Punk.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 05:54:40 PM »
I was glad to see Nash back in the WWE, but he's not impressing at the moment.  Punk is killing him in the promo's and he's just looking stupid right now. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »
So is this just another opportunity for HHH to put HHH in the spotlight? Or is he gonna do the right thing and put Punk over?

I don't see Hunter coming out and doing a clean job.
I may be wrong, but I just don't think the timing is right.

If Punk loses, or at least fails to pick up a clean win over HHH, I don't see how this will add to his momentum.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »
If Hunter was smart, he pick up Nexus as his henchmen.....be sweet revenge for Punk abandoning them

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 07:10:06 PM »
I still think Nash will be involved..Lay out Punk, then Triple H, proving that he had nothing to do with Summerslam. Probably bringing Stephanie into the fold. There are rumors about a Team Punk vs Team HHH at Survivor Series, too.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 03:23:53 PM »
wrestlezone.com

Earlier today, WWE.com posted that Kevin Nash has been released. Make your own opinion about it being a work or shoot but Nash commented on Twitter.

To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 05:19:15 PM »
wrestlezone.com

Earlier today, WWE.com posted that Kevin Nash has been released. Make your own opinion about it being a work or shoot but Nash commented on Twitter.

To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms.

I haven't been paying any attention; is it suspected to be a work?

That's fine if it is.
It's still better than tweeting kayfabe, FFS!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »

I haven't been paying any attention; is it suspected to be a work?

That's fine if it is.
It's still better than tweeting kayfabe, FFS!
I think so. Triple H fired him on Raw and they showed him leaving the building with Johnny Ace.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 06:39:28 PM »
I think so. Triple H fired him on Raw and they showed him leaving the building with Johnny Ace.

I remember when Monsoon "fired" Heenan on Prime Time.
Heenan was leaving for WCW and that was how they wrote him out of the WWF script.

With Nash & his ego, I don't suspect he'd have departed like this.
I kind of see him just stop appearing.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2011, 11:10:12 AM »
wrestlezone
You might remember this tweet that was posted by Kevin Nash on 9/5 where he said

"Trying that again. Day 14. 0 carbs. Training for the new movie later this month. Don't know why it was upside down."

IMDB.com is now confirming that Kevin Nash will be in the new film titled "Magic Mike" which is being directed by Steven Soderbergh. Nash will be playing a character named Tarzan which is believed to be a male dancer.

Its also confirmed that Nash will be in Woodstock, Virginia, at Awesome Wrestling Entertainment where he will be signing the contract to fight Ricky Morton in October. This contract signing on Saturday is the day before WWE Night Of Champions which takes place in Buffalo, NY.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2011, 04:00:36 AM »
"Trying that again. Day 14. 0 carbs. Training for the new movie later this month. Don't know why it was upside down."

I guess that explains the "firing."