Author Topic: Abercrombie and Fitch tells GROINK to stop wearing our clothes  (Read 6253 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Abercrombie and Fitch tells GROINK to stop wearing our clothes
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 04:31:16 PM »
what's funny is back in the day even in the early 90s A and F started out as an upscale outdoorsy clothing company.  You could find some very high quality clothes like heavy weight chinos, flannels, 100% handmade wool sweaters.  Now it's like fucking Old Navy.  Some of the shitties fucking clothes ever.  It was a man's man's store.  Now it's a fucking teenage wank fest of 100% cotton shit.  Seriously I loved A&F back in the early 90s.  I still have a few of their hand made 100% wool sweaters.  Some of the best sweaters I ever bought.  They aren't that stylish anymore but they are awesome for outdoor activity. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 06:08:36 PM »

Exactly, he has a rimmed up F430 Spyder and I  don't know the yr.
Chances are he didn't want to wait 2 yrs for the 458.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 06:17:46 PM »
What A&F is doing is using reverse psychology on not only the public but also The Situation. They want him to wear their clothes but they want the public to think that A & F thinks he is a total douche bag(which he is of course but its a 15 minutes thing). It's genius marketing really. Possibly one of the most brilliant marketing ploys of all time. Genius use of passive aggression.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »
what's funny is back in the day even in the early 90s A and F started out as an upscale outdoorsy clothing company.  You could find some very high quality clothes like heavy weight chinos, flannels, 100% handmade wool sweaters.  Now it's like fucking Old Navy.  Some of the shitties fucking clothes ever.  It was a man's man's store.  Now it's a fucking teenage wank fest of 100% cotton shit.  Seriously I loved A&F back in the early 90s.  I still have a few of their hand made 100% wool sweaters.  Some of the best sweaters I ever bought.  They aren't that stylish anymore but they are awesome for outdoor activity.