Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 237015 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 04:11:19 PM »
all my calories besides protein are junk food. pizza rolls, nachos, potato chips. 3 meals per day if im lucky, usually two.
easier to let the hormones do the work huh..  :-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »
all my calories besides protein are junk food. pizza rolls, nachos, potato chips. 3 meals per day if im lucky, usually two.
Best you have ever looked.  The roundness of your muscle really comes through.

All it ever was and all it ever will be is just calories.  Simple as that.  If you were take that to the stage, you`d win every contest.  These competitors blow themselves out by torturing themselves unnecessarily which in turn kills their motivation.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 04:22:12 PM »
I think on gear clean food is more about health than anything else. When I eat junk I get bloated very easily from all the sodium and my bp jumps rapidly. I feel really bad 3 hours after mcdonalds or kfc, my head hurts, its harder to breathe etc. And all of that on really low doses.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 04:23:46 PM »
I think on gear clean food is more about health than anything else. When I eat junk I get bloated very easily from all the sodium and my bp jumps rapidly. I feel really bad 3 hours after mcdonalds or kfc, my head hurts, its harder to breathe etc. And all of that on really low doses.
You sir, have a mental problem then.  The food would not do any of that to you.  You made the whole thing up.  The Nocebo effect.  Look it up.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 04:24:45 PM »
Very very very good tbombz! Your previous photos didnt do you justice you are bigger than I thought.

Guys keep in mind that Tbombz is a fellah who has not even licked the surface with his drug use. No gh.. just plain old testosterone and heavy weights yet he is right up there with Groink in terms of muscularity.

Not bad for 22 eh?

I dont know about that.  He started young and out of shape.  That's the worst.  He could have easily achieved what he has drug free.  Pizza rolls, hamburger, and nachos?  LMAO!  That shit might work when you are on a shitload of test and have the metabolism of a 22 year old.   But as he gets older and his metabolism slows down he will find out the hard way that he should have learned how to eat.  It's no fun at all stuffing 3-4 cans of tuna fish down your trap day in and day out and washing it down with a cup of oatmeal.  But you learn how to eat like that and it will stick with you.  You don't even need to diet if you eat clean and get in enough clean calories.  It's all about calories not junk food.  

newmom

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 04:24:57 PM »
You sir, have a mental problem then.  The food would not do any of that to you.  You made the whole thing up.  The Nocebo effect.  Look it up.

no he doesn't. People react differently to different foods and gear. Isn't fucking rocket science

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 04:26:51 PM »

LOL...........and you're the board nutrition guru why?  Your physique looks like junk food! 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »
Definite improvements, bombz. Will get more compliments when you're shaved as Getbiggers seem to like that.
O

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »
I'm almost 31 and my "metabolism" has yet to "slow down".  When does this happen exactly?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »
no he doesn't. People react differently to different foods and gear. Isn't fucking rocket science
::)

Just because you ate yourself into Oblivion, doesn`t mean all of us will follow suit.  You have learned to FEAR food.  Taught yourself that its all about rewards and punishment.  Its not.  If the half of you on here weren`t so patently dense, these myths would at the very least be at a stand still with the hopefulness that they may go the way of the Dodo.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 04:29:31 PM »
You sir, have a mental problem then.  The food would not do any of that to you.  You made the whole thing up.  The Nocebo effect.  Look it up.

::) So if I were to eat a bowl of wild blueberries and a piece of wild salmon its not going to provide any additional health benefit if I were to go get 2 bacon burgers at mcdonalds?      calories are the most important thing when it comes to weight loss very true, but optimal nutrition is very real. There are studies to show the benefits of particular whole foods...from fish,to different varities of fruits and vegetables, as well as dairy products.
l

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 04:31:04 PM »
I'm almost 31 and my "metabolism" has yet to "slow down".  When does this happen exactly?
People just chalk it up to age simply because the longest they have gone in their whole lives in a caloric deficit is about 8 minutes, or whenever each commerical break takes place. (I don`t watch television so I don`t know if people still view commercials or not)

newmom

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2011, 04:31:19 PM »
::)

Just because you ate yourself into Oblivion, doesn`t mean all of us will follow suit.  You have learned to FEAR food.  Taught yourself that its all about rewards and punishment.  Its not.  If the half of you on here weren`t so patently dense, these myths would at the very least be at a stand still with the hopefulness that they may go the way of the Dodo.

Fear food, oh that's just fucking brilliant you spastic imbassile.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2011, 04:31:48 PM »

Just because you ate yourself into Oblivion,

you don't know what oblivion means lol

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2011, 04:32:44 PM »

LOL If you're going to use big words atleast know how to spell them or take the time to look them up.  IMBECILE!  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2011, 04:33:12 PM »
::) So if I were to eat a bowl of wild blueberries and a piece of wild salmon its not going to provide any additional health benefit if I were to go get 2 bacon burgers at mcdonalds?      calories are the most important thing when it comes to weight loss very true, but optimal nutrition is very real. There are studies to show the benefits of particular whole foods...from fish,to different varities of fruits and vegetables, as well as dairy products.
Why do those food items have to be mutually exclusive?  Why not eat your Salmon, Blueberries and McDonalds?

::)Wow, there is a revolutionary idea.  Eat whatever you like, get your Nutrition by default.  Do you really think anyone in America who is obese is suffering from some sort of Nutrition deficiency?  

newmom

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2011, 04:33:54 PM »
LOL If you're going to use big words atleast know how to spell them or take the time to look them up.  IMBECILE!  

actually it's also spelled IMBASSILE..check it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2011, 04:34:00 PM »
you don't know what oblivion means lol
Its a game I like to play where I am an Elf.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2011, 04:34:25 PM »
Why do those food items have to be mutually exclusive?  Why not eat your Salmon, Blueberries and McDonalds?

::)Wow, there is a revolutionary idea.  Eat whatever you like, get your Nutrition by default.  Do you really think anyone in America who is obese is suffering from some sort of Nutrition deficiency?  

Actually they are dumbshit. It's called overfed and undernourished.  HAHAHA!  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2011, 04:35:05 PM »
You are probably looking for the Australian spelling and that would be "Vince Basile".

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2011, 04:35:42 PM »

Come off the drugs and by the time you're 35 you will see a big difference from when you were 25.  Not saying it goes away or completely shuts down, of course not.  But it definitely changes, not everyone is the same but most men start to see changes in their early to mid 30s.  

newmom

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
You are probably looking for the Australian spelling and that would be "Vince Basile".

oh shit you're right..DAMMIT

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »
You don`t think the majority on this very site have a paranoia when it comes to food?  If that weren`t true they`d be eating like normal human beings.  Competitors are the worst, engaging in Sadomasochism for no good reason other than fear.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »

LMAO Oh really?  In what language genius?  It stems from the latin word imbecillus.  HAHA........a quick google search did not turn up any legitimate spelling of "imbassile" in the english language..  

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2011, 04:39:00 PM »
Its a game I like to play where I am an Elf.

;D