Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239946 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2011, 07:35:28 PM »
I took a picture of a Butterfly on our Zinnia garden today which is in a wonderful Southern Exposure.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa dude your a few Brady's shy of a bunch.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »
FANTASTIC DELTS & ARMS BRAH.CLEAN UP THE AIR...AND TO GET LEANER THROW IN THE MASTERONA...WAS PLAYING AROUND WITH 200MG...NOW AT 300MG...AND WOW...JUST WOW. :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2011, 07:54:29 PM »
arent you worried of the negative health effects from eating like that? blood pressure, cholesterol, etc?
muscle

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2011, 07:55:30 PM »
arent you worried of the negative health effects from eating like that? blood pressure, cholesterol, etc?

i'll answer for him: no, he's not.
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2011, 07:58:57 PM »
FANTASTIC DELTS & ARMS BRAH.CLEAN UP THE AIR...AND TO GET LEANER THROW IN THE MASTERONA...WAS PLAYING AROUND WITH 200MG...NOW AT 300MG...AND WOW...JUST WOW. :D
thanks, dont have the $$$ to run masteron right now.. dosed at 100mg per ml and double the price of test.. id love to run some though when i get some tren and gh

that has more to do with total calorie intake than food choices.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2011, 08:03:44 PM »
i dont understand whats so fucking hard to follow a diet like this

1 eggwhite carton peptti food or whataveer all whites walmart brand whatever you find
2 cans of pine apple juice
3 banans
some puffpuff cereal with almond milk or something optionsl...some organic shit cereal if you can find

then later on

sushi chirashi its big dish 25 dollaors worth add some rolls to it ,,

then later on  
some steak or chikan or even bbq chikan pizza type from california kitchen style ...+ some icecream peut butter

then later on
more eggwhite papetti the al damn container

then if you are hungry maybe more sushi

whats so hard ?? i dont get this what is so damn hard in follwing this thing? you can get down to 6% and large impressive 220lb 5'10 6% on this diet no problemos ...hgh trenbolona testostrona equipona...we all do this damn thing day in day out,, we dont even do cardio ...thennnnn to get up to 220+ insulina and higher gh take place...this is how it is friends

competition time from 6 to 4% clean the damn diet foro few weeks and you are there,, diuretic to polish it all and stage time

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2011, 08:05:21 PM »
you will find out something about bodybuild with time!,,THE LEANER YOU ARE...AND IT DOESNT MATTER HOW THICK YOUR SKIN IS ....CAN BE THICK ,, CAN HOLD THE ALL NIAGRA FALLS WATER ON YUO ,, the leaner! you ! are! the more shit you can eat ,, the less strict diet can be even EVEN WITH OUT HGH ...even when gh is out and during the 6 months grace period when off gh ,, EVEN WITH OUT TRENBOLONA..you may be 7-8% but still 220 7% is nothing to laugh at..those are VERY large numbers

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »
thanks, dont have the $$$ to run masteron right now.. dosed at 100mg per ml and double the price of test.. id love to run some though when i get some tren and gh

that has more to do with total calorie intake than food choices.

LOL DOUBLE?

YOU GET 6-7 WEEKS WORTH FOR $50.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2011, 08:06:46 PM »
There aren`t any negatives as he is not obese nor is he overeating.  Must we pull up the 50 year old Bodybuilder who ate Nothing but Mcdonalds Every Single Meal for a Month, eating the Entire Menu only to find his health DRASTICALLY IMPROVED over his traditional Bodybuilding diet?  He also got even more ripped.

Must I pull up Chazz Weaver again?  Are you too lazy to search the name CHAZZ WEAVER MCDONALDS?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2011, 08:09:03 PM »
There aren`t any negatives as he is not obese nor is he overeating.  Must we pull up the 50 year old Bodybuilder who ate Nothing but Mcdonalds Every Single Meal for a Month, eating the Entire Menu only to find his health DRASTICALLY IMPROVED over his traditional Bodybuilding diet?  He also got even more ripped.

Must I pull up Chazz Weaver again?  Are you too lazy to search the name CHAZZ WEAVER MCDONALDS?

Has Chazz Weaver ever had a heart cath or an EBT scan done to show if he has any blockages?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2011, 08:16:00 PM »
you look like white colored shit

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »

How on Gods green earth can eating McDonalds make you healthier? Give me an explanation as to what this food contains to make someone a healthier person. You claim it is healthier  than eating a bbers diet which consists of lean meat eggs chicken turkey fish complex carbs and essential fats. Please be specific.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2011, 08:20:54 PM »
it cant,, mcdonald is garbage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »
it cant,, mcdonald is garbage

gh15 approved
Wrong.

Adonis Approved. (I will fight you to the death on this one big fella and friend!)

Stavios

« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »
I like eating lebanese food like those shawarma and sish kebab

and burritos

I eat that every day

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2011, 08:24:45 PM »
I love how these clowns think they are healthy just because they have abs.  ::) You can have abs all day long, but if your arteries are clogged you drop dead. Years ago I was watching this guy play raquetball. He had just that very week been given a clean bill of health at 51 years old. Blood work was spot on and he was not overweight and had great endurance. I was the first guy to get to him when he dropped. He was dead before I even got there, massive heart attack from blocked arteries. True story very sad.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2011, 08:25:05 PM »
there is good fat....and then there is BAD fat,, the fat from mcdonals...you dont want,, why? notice when you eat mcdonal after ...next 30 min you feel ok ...you maybe even hav eillusion of fulness and good feel ,, but what happen in the next 2 hours later...suddenly while you drive in your car on the road ...the nightmare of the bodybuilder come into play real life,, every jump on the road something else is jumping with the car...that something is called your BELLY,, it gets soft by the mili second ,, the fat in mcdonald is horrible horrible ,, unless you are mega dose on hgh and some t3...and on trenbolona then avoid it ,, generally speaking if you want to eat fun diet...SUSHI and icecream and some kind of pizzas are your answers,,or atleast home made food like german ...home cook like jamaican ,, rich but not from shit ,,good food not some balonie that 15 year old just washed the all damn shit in butter and crap and threw an already 50% FAT BURRGER on the greesy griller,,  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2011, 08:25:19 PM »
Wrong.

Adonis Approved. (I will fight you to the death on this one big fella and friend!)

Answer my question then.

Stavios

« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »
I love how these clowns think they are healthy just because they have abs.  ::) You can have abs all day long, but if your arteries are clogged you drop dead. Years ago I was watching this guy play raquetball. He had just that very week been given a clean bill of health at 51 years old. Blood work was spot on and he was not overweight and had great endurance. I was the first guy to get to him when he dropped. He was dead before I even got there, massive heart attack from blocked arteries. True story very sad.

hey jim any trick to raise HDL for people on the juice ?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2011, 08:28:42 PM »
i dont understand whats so fucking hard to follow a diet like this

1 eggwhite carton peptti food or whataveer all whites walmart brand whatever you find
2 cans of pine apple juice
3 banans
some puffpuff cereal with almond milk or something optionsl...some organic shit cereal if you can find

then later on

sushi chirashi its big dish 25 dollaors worth add some rolls to it ,,

then later on  
some steak or chikan or even bbq chikan pizza type from california kitchen style ...+ some icecream peut butter

then later on
more eggwhite papetti the al damn container

then if you are hungry maybe more sushi

whats so hard ?? i dont get this what is so damn hard in follwing this thing? you can get down to 6% and large impressive 220lb 5'10 6% on this diet no problemos ...hgh trenbolona testostrona equipona...we all do this damn thing day in day out,, we dont even do cardio ...thennnnn to get up to 220+ insulina and higher gh take place...this is how it is friends

competition time from 6 to 4% clean the damn diet foro few weeks and you are there,, diuretic to polish it all and stage time

gh15 approved

I've only seen one person eat that much sushi.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »

How on Gods green earth can eating McDonalds make you healthier? Give me an explanation as to what this food contains to make someone a healthier person. You claim it is healthier  than eating a bbers diet which consists of lean meat eggs chicken turkey fish complex carbs and essential fats. Please be specific.
Let me start off by saying there is no god.  The Bodybuilder`s diet usually is severely lacking when it comes to Micro Nutrients.  

I once tracked LeafyBug`s Diet (Bodybuilding diet) and mine side by side.  He was deficient in a lot of area, whereas I was not.  My eating whatever I wanted approach was graded Higher and Healthier by two sites I used.  He was on a Contest Diet at the time and I was just doing my usual, Eating whatever I wanted.

The two sites I used to track our diets were http://nutritiondata.self.com/  and www.caloriecount.com

You can use both to track down to the Micro nutrient and you will get INCREDIBLY ACCURATE results.

The Bodybuilding diet sucks if you are concerned about health.  Especially in the long run.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »
hey jim any trick to raise HDL for people on the juice ?

Not really. I have seen them as low as well 1 lol. I would take this to help prevent blockage.

http://store.ourhealthcoop.com/Heart_Plus_p/he.htm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2011, 08:32:19 PM »
many of us eat sushi,, its very very high quality food,, and its replace junk food well ,, its tasty and its rich in tecture,, it is ery good food for bodybuilder MAINLY because when you are on as much drugs as us...your body naturaly go to the sushi ...you will see,, something in the sushi and body on drugs connect ,, i dont know what it is ,, but fellas on mega dose and on consistant hormone usage always turn to sushi ,,always! it is light and it keep the blood going and the health going,, sushi is real good food for bodybuild,, especialy to remain in shape,,its just costly ,, but if you can afford sushi 5-6 times a day then you are fixed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2011, 08:33:15 PM »
Let me start off by saying there is no god.  The Bodybuilder`s diet usually is severely lacking when it comes to Micro Nutrients. 

I once tracked LeafyBug`s Diet (Bodybuilding diet) and mine side by side.  He was deficient in a lot of area, whereas I was not.  My eating whatever I wanted approach was graded Higher and Healthier by two sites I used.  He was on a Contest Diet at the time and I was just doing my usual, Eating whatever I wanted.

The two sites I used to track our diets were www.Nutritionaldata.com  and www.caloriecount.com

You can use both to track down to the Micro nutrient and you will get INCREDIBLY ACCURATE results.

The Bodybuilding diet sucks if you are concerned about health.  Especially in the long run.

and where were these micro nutrients coming from? What foods does McDonald's offer that has these that a bbers diet doesn't. Also, don't throw all of us in with Leafy's diet plan as one person doesn't make a very strong statement for or against what bbers eat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »
We Baked Banana Walnut Bread today and I ate it with Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup for my first meal today.

I didn`t get to use the Black Walnuts from the Black Walnut trees on our grounds, they aren`t ready yet.  :-\