Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239589 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »
Chazz Weaver, another fraud. There is nothing to indicated that he is any healthier than your average man let alone someone who eats correctly.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2011, 08:38:37 PM »
many of us eat sushi,, its very very high quality food,, and its replace junk food well ,, its tasty and its rich in tecture,, it is ery good food for bodybuilder MAINLY because when you are on as much drugs as us...your body naturaly go to the sushi ...you will see,, something in the sushi and body on drugs connect ,, i dont know what it is ,, but fellas on mega dose and on consistant hormone usage always turn to sushi ,,always! it is light and it keep the blood going and the health going,, sushi is real good food for bodybuild,, especialy to remain in shape,,its just costly ,, but if you can afford sushi 5-6 times a day then you are fixed

gh15 approved

MR. 15, Are you worried at all about the amount of oil the Hierarchy allowed to be jumped into the oceans where the sushi is harvested?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
all my calories besides protein are junk food. pizza rolls, nachos, potato chips. 3 meals per day if im lucky, usually two.
The test is turning you into a hairy ape. As far as your gains, average at best for your use. I think if you wanted to get into competitve BB you would have to get on a ton of gear to really grow.
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »
So what would you suggest to someone to who wanted to try your way of dieting. What would a typical day look like in terms of calories consumed protein carbs etc.
I don`t know  ???  whatever you like to eat.  Start with 2500 calories and we can adjust from there if needed.  I will gladly track your calories for you.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2011, 08:42:21 PM »
So what would you suggest to someone to who wanted to try your way of dieting. What would a typical day look like in terms of calories consumed protein carbs etc.

He's done this before nothing special. The was some kid who tried it (can't remember his name) a while ago and he quit. Don't remember exactly why he just wasn't too happry with it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
The test is turning you into a hairy ape. As far as your gains, average at best for your use. I think if you wanted to get into competitve BB you would have to get on a ton of gear to really grow.
thats true for everyone and im only using 3cc's of test per week, nothing else. i dont know anyone my size using that amount.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »
Hairy butt...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2011, 08:43:38 PM »
Chazz Weaver, another fraud. There is nothing to indicated that he is any healthier than your average man let alone someone who eats correctly.
I hope this helps. (I doubt that it will)

http://chazzweaver.com/projects/mcd/conclusion.html

Okay, here are the results:
Well, it’s been a week since “The McDonald’s Diet” officially ended and the results are in

Weight – I started at 222lbs and in thirty days I dropped 8lbs of “body fat”, ending the thirty days at 214lbs.
Blood Pressure - I started at 111/71, a bit low, and ended the thirty days at 121/81 which is optimal.
Cholesterol – this is where you need to understand about cholesterol!
My HDL (the good cholesterol) improved 80%.
My LDL (the bad cholesterol) went down 2 points. That’s an improvement!

My overall cholesterol went up 6% because of my HDL improvement, however this is an improvement overall.
My Triglycerides improved 42%

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2011, 08:44:00 PM »
thats true for everyone and im only using 3cc's of test per week, nothing else. i dont know anyone my size using that amount.

Test comes in various mgs per ml. What is yours?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »

Well, it’s been a week since “The McDonald’s Diet” officially ended and the results are in

Weight – I started at 222lbs and in thirty days I dropped 8lbs of “body fat”, ending the thirty days at 214lbs.
Blood Pressure - I started at 111/71, a bit low, and ended the thirty days at 121/81 which is optimal.

My overall cholesterol went up 6% because of my HDL improvement, however this is an improvement overall.

Means NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother in law has always had perfect cholesterol ratios ranging between 150 to 180 all his life and recenlty found out he has some blocked ateries. If I remember correctly between 30 to 50%.

Stavios

« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2011, 08:52:10 PM »
this

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:25 PM »
I use about 150ml of Vanilla Extract a week.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:49 PM »

you dont get anywhere using 2-3 cc of testosterona a week ,, this is merly to keep blood levels so you can fuck your girl,, thats what its for,, if the c is 200mg then it mean 600mg per week and this is ok dose for being a sex machine and thicken exactly what you show in pictures,,

for ADVANCED BODYBUILDER,, there is always in and out,,

testosterona 3-5 cc a week
then you in and out ,,trenboona ace,, and equipona ,, and masterona ,, and dianabola,, and anadrola ,, and hgh and insulina ....

hgg is really why you see what you see compettivly now day ,, hgh and insulina as much as one can afford,,

but! you can build very advance physiqes on aas and hgh only ,, you can even take hgh out at time for 2-3 months and still maintain and deveolop and grow a very good advanced physiqe...

on testosterona only ...very few get somewhere VERY VERY FEW ,, and they get usually into wrestling not into bodybuilding,,

testosterona is just the maestro of the orchestra,, it got to be there to connect allll the dots together as the one who the others look upon to for guidance,, but orchestra is nothing with out specific instruments for there will be no ORCHESTRA,, you can see the equipona as the chelo line ,, you can see the trenbolona as the violin line,, and you can see the hgh as the drum line,, it all got to be there for great orchestra...even if ONE is missing you will nto have a great orchestra

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2011, 08:56:37 PM »
testosterona is just the maestro of the orchestra,, it got to be there to connect allll the dots together as the one who the others look upon to for guidance,, but orchestra is nothing with out specific instruments for there will be no ORCHESTRA,, you can see the equipona as the chelo line ,, you can see the trenbolona as the violin line,, and you can see the hgh as the drum line,, it all got to be there for great orchestra...even if ONE is missing you will nto have a great orchestra

gh15 approved

beautiful

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »

Let's break this down. His triglycerides went down which is no big surprise. Less calories equals less sugar so again no biggy there. Loss of 8 pounds, again less calories. His BP went up which is most likely from the higher sodium content. His LDL pretty much didn't move and his HDL went up. Can't really comment too much on that since he doesn't list them like he does his triglycerides which I find odd. I don't see anything about what he accomplished as being of any great finding.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2011, 09:01:13 PM »
you dont get anywhere using 2-3 cc of testosterona a week ,, this is merly to keep blood levels so you can fuck your girl,, thats what its for,, if the c is 200mg then it mean 600mg per week and this is ok dose for being a sex machine and thicken exactly what you show in pictures,,

for ADVANCED BODYBUILDER,, there is always in and out,,

testosterona 3-5 cc a week
then you in and out ,,trenboona ace,, and equipona ,, and masterona ,, and dianabola,, and anadrola ,, and hgh and insulina ....

hgg is really why you see what you see compettivly now day ,, hgh and insulina as much as one can afford,,

but! you can build very advance physiqes on aas and hgh only ,, you can even take hgh out at time for 2-3 months and still maintain and deveolop and grow a very good advanced physiqe...

on testosterona only ...very few get somewhere VERY VERY FEW ,, and they get usually into wrestling not into bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved

id love to run tren and hgh with the test. hell ill even throw in equipoise just cuz your the man. but you gotta help me out. read your pm.s

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »
hey jim any trick to raise HDL for people on the juice ?
Fish oil if anything.
T

Stavios

« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2011, 09:04:21 PM »
Fish oil if anything.

yeah I am overdosing on the shit plus some niacin

hope it will make it a bit less shitty

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
true
T

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2011, 09:23:36 PM »
all my calories besides protein are junk food. pizza rolls, nachos, potato chips. 3 meals per day if im lucky, usually two.

you are becoming
what you desire most
a furry muscle bear

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2011, 09:25:25 PM »
Ok.

For instance today I ate

1: oatmeal and shake

2: hand full of almonds

3: half cup of brown rice 3 chicken thighs

4: 4 ounces yams 8 oz of beef

5: shake

this is what i've eaten so far today, i'll end up eating one more meal something like eggs or something else low carb. I'm dieting at the moment and I usually play around with my carbs, today was a lower carb day. I'm willing to try your approach as eating bland yams and potatoes does get boring. I'm natural 5'11 about 190. I can post pics tracking my progress. I'm looking to get real lean hopefully keep it for awhile.
Ok lets do it. Shall we create a thread somewhere so all can see.  Also do you have a Food Scale?  All great chefs must have one anyways and they are incredibly useful for determining quantities.  Lets be as open about all of it as possible.  I will be here for you and if you can do as I say (which is entirely too easy) you will have a 100 percent success rate.  Do you have a set schedule as far as waking up and bedtime?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2011, 09:37:40 PM »
Sounds good.

I start work at 8am and wake up at 6:30am from Monday to Friday and I try to be in bed between 10:30 - 11:30 depending on my situation. I do have a food scale which a currently use to weigh my food.
Digital?  Its okay if you have the crappy, but digital is the way to go.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2011, 09:57:19 PM »
::)   Your response about the GI index missed the mark of what the article was talking about completely.  

You are a waste of time reading and responding to though.  You only wish to see what you want, and think what you want, without ever ACTUALLY considering the other side.  Your comments about "fighting to the grave" with GH15 about the issue only further prove that you have closed your mind off to any other possibility being right, and that you think you know it all already.  

Thats because there aren`t automatically two sides to everything.  1+1=2, Evolution is a FACT, Gravity exists, thou shalt not travel faster than the speed of light.  Once the evidence is in overwhelmingly so, with nothing to refute it, and the hypothesis proven, you must make a conclusion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2011, 10:08:25 PM »
Yep. Salter brand.
Ok Frozzor I want you to make a Thread somewhere, Training Log Section.  What we will do is list what you eat each day, pictures, etc...

It can be a hassle to do every day but they probably need to see every day to believe you.  I would like to first see a picture of you and your basic stats, height and weight to see what caloric range we need to start with. 

Since we don`t have pictures or any of that info as of yet, lets start with 2500 calories until I see the pictures and get all of the info. 

How is your training?  3 days a week is fine, but I like 4-6 if possible.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »
Ok Frozzor I want you to make a Thread somewhere, Training Log Section.  What we will do is list what you eat each day, pictures, etc...

It can be a hassle to do every day but they probably need to see every day to believe you.  I would like to first see a picture of you and your basic stats, height and weight to see what caloric range we need to start with. 

Since we don`t have pictures or any of that info as of yet, lets start with 2500 calories until I see the pictures and get all of the info. 

How is your training?  3 days a week is fine, but I like 4-6 if possible.

So is this gonna be another McDonalds diet? If so it's doomed to fail.