Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 240004 times)

newmom

Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #400 on: September 08, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »
Everytime someone posts a kids picture you start this. Who elected you hall monitor. Actually, you were probably one of the nazi hall monitors in elementary school. Let them live and learn.

LMAO, no wrong again. I bet you got beat up in the sand box huh

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #401 on: September 08, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »
LMAO, no wrong again. I bet you got beat up in the sand box huh
Nah, I did the beating up, yeah thats right.
T

newmom

« Reply #402 on: September 08, 2011, 07:47:14 PM »
Nah, I did the beating up, yeah thats right.

how silly of me to think otherwise

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #403 on: September 08, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
Basile suddenly likes this thread  :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #404 on: September 08, 2011, 09:19:37 PM »
it's more for the kids sake, not yours.

"here's uncle Tdongz on a notorious homosexual bodybuilding site posting pictures of you when you were 4 months old.  this is why you pierce your penis and tattoo pentagrams on your forehead, little billy".

also, you look like a retarded Ron Perlman.

You're killing me lately, LMFAO!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #405 on: September 08, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »
ATTN: MODS

PLEASE DELETE tbombz nephews pictures since his uncle a complete idiot

The kids getting photoshopped thing happened only once here and that was Benz, who got TOed permanently for his stunt. Tbombz takes a lot of shit here (most of it intended to just be funny), but I don't see him pissing anyone off to the extent that makes them want to chop pics of his nephew or whoever. Like he says, I think your constantly bringing up the point probably provokes the situation more.

I wouldn't post pics of kids here/online either, but it's no biggie if someone does once in a while. Nobody even does any (funny) chops here anymore anyway :(

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #406 on: September 08, 2011, 10:34:15 PM »
So, OK what have we proved here??
You were the fat kid who was bullied all through school, & could just about hold up your mates dirt bike.

Then one fine day you got the "I will show them who is a fat piece of shit" attitude, decided to start taking UG lab Test, & get your fat ass down the local dungeon gym.
You have some diet advice imparted upon you, but decided that you could not give up the Twinkies & the Pizza, so you threw in some Chicken breast & protein powder.
So you are still the unhealthy fat kid you detested being, only now you have some swellings that look like injection sites, to make your delt's look bigger, your forearms are weak & you have no mid-section to write home about.

Where as conversely, I was swimming competitively for my school  (only x1 other guy in our team could beat me in the 100M) cycling obsessively (first racing & then mountain bikes) have been fit all my life. & even in my 20's was athletic looking (remember I was living in London & clubbing, eating Disco biscuits  ALL the time, during that period).
Pic (me in my 20's).
Then decided to start putting on mass & holding a bigger physique in my late 20's.
I eat Brown rice, Sweet potato & Oats (protein from the obvious) flax seed oil & Egg yolks.

I find your story extremely inspiring, in the sense that even the class loser, can get off the coach & at least TRY!!
Hope this helps.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: September 08, 2011, 11:10:10 PM »
ive posted plenty pictures of my face

To continue..............

These pics are a bad choice for GetBIG, not only because you have the face of a Chipmunk, but because A. You have shown us that you have an unhealthy penchant for older MILF's/grannies (look at the crazed, sex maniac, face you have) & B. That you also have an unhealthy penchant for female niggres (sex with untermenschen) :-X
The older MILF's/grannies, I will look the other way, but the sex with untermenschen, buddy you crossed the line with that shit.
Hope this also helps ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #408 on: September 09, 2011, 02:02:09 AM »
You were the fat kid who was bullied all through school, & could just about hold up your mates dirt bike.

Then one fine day you got the "I will show them who is a fat piece of shit" attitude, decided to start taking UG lab Test, & get your fat ass down the local dungeon gym.
You have some diet advice imparted upon you, but decided that you could not give up the Twinkies & the Pizza, so you threw in some Chicken breast & protein powder.
So you are still the unhealthy fat kid you detested being, only now you have some swellings that look like injection sites, to make your delt's look bigger, your forearms are weak & you have no mid-section to write home about.

Where as conversely, I was swimming competitively for my school  (only x1 other guy in our team could beat me in the 100M) cycling obsessively (first racing & then mountain bikes) have been fit all my life. & even in my 20's was athletic looking (remember I was living in London & clubbing, eating Disco biscuits  ALL the time, during that period).
Pic (me in my 20's).
Then decided to start putting on mass & holding a bigger physique in my late 20's.
I eat Brown rice, Sweet potato & Oats (protein from the obvious) flax seed oil & Egg yolks.

I find your story extremely inspiring, in the sense that even the class loser, can get off the coach & at least TRY!!
Hope this helps.

PT

Funny and an owning. Getbig.com is quite entertaining.

w8m8

« Reply #409 on: September 09, 2011, 04:56:55 AM »

Pic (me in my 20's).

Hope this helps.

PT

;D

newmom

« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2011, 05:01:47 AM »

Pic (me in my 20's).

PT

like I paid fuck all attention after seeing that pic of you in the pool :P :P :P :P :P

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2011, 07:41:55 AM »
like I paid fuck all attention after seeing that pic of you in the pool :P :P :P :P :P

Maybe you like ugly tattood balding twinks who think black people are "untermenschen" haha brutal irony.

w8m8

« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2011, 07:44:43 AM »
Maybe you like ugly tattood balding twinks who think black people are "untermenschen" haha brutal irony.

well .. since PT is straight .. it's a good thing a man thinking he's ugly doesn't matter

he's fine like wine .. and a smart man .. total package for any woman .. too bad he's married

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2011, 08:35:10 AM »
Tbomz must really suck his gut in in his topless pick cuz he looks like a permabulker in his other shots.

w8m8

« Reply #414 on: September 09, 2011, 08:51:57 AM »
Tbomz must really suck his gut in in his topless pick cuz he looks like a permabulker in his other shots.

leaning forward doesn't help .. and neither does the creepy look ... and the coating of fur is gross

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »
leaning forward doesn't help .. and neither does the creepy look ... and the coating of fur is gross

Holy shit thats some ownage right there. Good lord

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #416 on: September 09, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »

wasn't slingblade busting nuts all over this for years thou   :-\

w8m8

« Reply #417 on: September 09, 2011, 10:31:15 AM »
wasn't slingblade busting nuts all over this for years thou   :-\

no .. Billy Bob Thornton was .. difference = he was an actor playing a role

the only roles Tbum plays are submissive and cuckhold

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #418 on: September 09, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »
no .. Billy Bob Thornton was .. difference = he was an actor playing a role

the only roles Tbum plays are submissive and cuckhold

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #419 on: September 09, 2011, 11:21:12 AM »

Are you African-American, did I hurt your feelings   :'(

Mate, I am so ugly I can't even shave in the morning, I MAKE MY-SELF ILL - whack up some of your pic's, nah, you won't will you.
I doubt you even lift.
At least the class loser has had some sessions down the gym  ::)

here is me, twink fucking city mate  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #420 on: September 09, 2011, 12:38:52 PM »
To continue..............

These pics are a bad choice for GetBIG, not only because you have the face of a Chipmunk, but because A. You have shown us that you have an unhealthy penchant for older MILF's/grannies (look at the crazed, sex maniac, face you have) & B. That you also have an unhealthy penchant for female niggres (sex with untermenschen) :-X
The older MILF's/grannies, I will look the other way, but the sex with untermenschen, buddy you crossed the line with that shit.
Hope this also helps ;)

PT
You're garbage.

Kill yourself.

Do it now.
G

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: September 09, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »
Bombz is around 40lb's of puppy fat and water away from one of the best physiques on the board. Period

Not many people can look respectable in a full body shot. Your looking at a quietly confident, worldly man in his early twenties with a full head of hair and a hollywood smile to match. Cut the bloat and we're talking legitimate underwear model material.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #422 on: September 09, 2011, 01:13:54 PM »
Bombz is around 40lb's of puppy fat and water away from one of the best physiques on the board. Period

Not many people can look respectable in a full body shot. Your looking at a quietly confident, worldly man in his early twenties with a full head of hair and a hollywood smile to match. Cut the bloat and we're talking legitimate underwear model material.

yes, and if i had brad pitt's face and abs, i'd be brad pitt.

some things are just not theoretically possible
Deep Tissue Massage

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #423 on: September 09, 2011, 02:30:10 PM »
tbombz taking a beating in this thread
T

apply85

• Getbig IV