Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239496 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #450 on: September 10, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »
RM, the pic is exceeding the bandwidth.

If there was a joke in there, it was lost on the tech.

Throw it again??

PT
I would just like to personally thank you for signing each post.

Without that clever postscript, I would be lost as to who posted what.

Plus, "Pillowtalk" is obviously an extremely important moniker that needs to be put in bold.
G

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #451 on: September 10, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »
I would just like to personally thank you for signing each post.

Without that clever postscript, I would be lost as to who posted what.

Plus, "Pillowtalk" is obviously an extremely important moniker that needs to be put in bold.

I would just like to personally, congratulate, you on winning the most retarded post of the year award.

You only get one life, make it count, Gummy-bear  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #452 on: September 10, 2011, 10:29:07 AM »
I think using the word "athletic" to describe the class fat kid, who spent some time in the local dungeon gym, & then did a cutting cycle is a bit of a stretch of the imagination, in any-ones book. Leaner that the fat kunt you were, perhaps. But "athletic" ?? oh no,no,no,no......
Sure,  ::) your back was as thick & mature looking as mine, sure it was.
That is why you are going to put up a pic doing the same pose to prove it, right?? of course you wont  :-*

Go & find one on your hard drive & post it then (of course we must be able to see that it's you) perhaps, a tan, no back-ne, good condition skin, etc...

Tick - fucking - tock, sweet heart. Tick - fucking - tock.............

PT

me back when i was 17

:)

oh and this is what my face looks like i lean out (18  in this pic)

:-*

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #453 on: September 10, 2011, 10:47:52 AM »
me back when i was 17

Yeah, vest/T-shirt.

Don't bother taking it off, we can all see from the delts that your claims were spurious, in both back shots.
Nice try kiddo, but no cigar.... ;)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #454 on: September 10, 2011, 11:13:54 AM »
correct, not as lean in those photos as you are in that back double bi you posted.. yet i still have more taper and more definition.. hence, more muscle..       i will say it must be really nice being shredded since it allows twinks like yourself to think you actually have some size just because you have a little definition.. "big boss" aka nzmm anothr perfect example on the last page..   you did a good job with the angles in that pictures tho; off to the side, arms bent down slightly, doing everything possible to make the muscle seem developed... it kinda wrks too if you dont know how to assess a physique

tbombz natural genetics > pillowtalk's natural genetics

tbombz face > pillowtalks face

tbombz intellect > pillowtalks intellect

tbombz > pillow talk

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #455 on: September 10, 2011, 11:25:27 AM »
Trey Bomb = one of the Best physiques on Getbig

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #456 on: September 10, 2011, 11:30:48 AM »
correct, not as lean in those photos as you are in that back double bi you posted.. yet i still have more taper and more definition.. hence, more muscle..       i will say it must be really nice being shredded since it allows twinks like yourself to think you actually have some size just because you have a little definition.. "big boss" aka nzmm anothr perfect example on the last page..   you did a good job with the angles in that pictures tho; off to the side, arms bent down slightly, doing everything possible to make the muscle seem developed... it kinda wrks too if you dont know how to assess a physique

tbombz natural genetics > pillowtalk's natural genetics

tbombz face > pillowtalks face

tbombz intellect > pillowtalks intellect

tbombz > pillow talk

WTF- ever.
You are pulling a lat spread, & I am not, but you are holding more mass ::)

As much as owning your dumb ass is fun, it's kinda like punching a mouthy little 8 year old kunt in the mouth, satisfying yes. However, not some-thing you would want to make a living doing.

It has an expiration date, & we have just reached it, run along & play with some-one else.
Don't you have a nigre'ess to be taking flowers/mating with.
Now, fuck off & fraternise with the lower races.
Dysgenics - puppy boy, dysgenics............

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #457 on: September 10, 2011, 11:33:52 AM »
Trey Bomb = one of the Best physiques on Getbig

Yeah, he is a genetic freak, who get's balls deep in untermenschen :-X

PT
Growth/noob loves me

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #458 on: September 10, 2011, 11:35:01 AM »
TBOMBZ U NEED TO STOP THIS DANTA STYLE PERMABULKING. AT 180 YOU LOOK GREAT. 180 + HORMONIZED=200 OR AROUND THERE GIVE OR TAKE WHATEVER. GET DOWN THERE

YOU LOOK TWO HUNDRED TIMES BETTER AT 180 THEN NOW, I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW GOOD A 180 + HORMONIZED LOOK WOULD DO.

YOU BASICALLY ARE RUINING YOURSELF.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: September 10, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
bomz looking great, thick as a cock

X2

Soon to be 20+ pages of Tbombz shutting up the anonymous haters more and more with each newer pic he puts out there.

- The young stand up citizen teaches kids swimming, a skill that will last them a lifetime. The kids, co workers and parents adore him for that.

- Drives a stylish sports car with plans to upgrade to suicide doors in the near future, making the appearance of him eventually popping out of it at a rock solid 260 lbs on a Saturday night even that much more staggering.

- A leader in the online liberal movement. A tireless fighter against the modern life that eats away at our spiritual well being and our sense of wholeness that has, in large measure been passed over by the ultra conservative right.

- Dating and making sensual love to multiple women on multiple dating sites.

- Opening a little male ass from time to time when the opportunity presents itself.

- Fucking beautiful married women after smoking the finest ganj while their spineless, cowardly husbands have no choice but to sit off to the side with their pathetic little, flaccid  2 inch chub while a real man pounds their wife into oblivion like they have failed to do for the past 10 years or so.

- Pwning over 99% of the other males in his gym on all of the basic compound lifts, and watching as they meekly turn their gaze into the floor when he looks in their direction.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #460 on: September 10, 2011, 11:36:07 AM »
Bomz .... Hollywood face. Definitely no similarity to a 'chipmonk' but that one did make me laugh as my three year old niece and nephew once called me a "blue nosed gopher" when I wouldn't buy them ice cream cones (too close to dinner-time).

Pillowtalk ... Hollywood back. (Good shot, PT)

Runningmom ... Hollywood instigator (respectfully stated)

NoSleep ... Intelligent  statement up above thar!

Poly ... Intelligent analysis. If you are a writer ,,, I suggest you start a movie script based on your observations as stated above. Something along the lines of  the AMERICAN PSYCHO concept. (IN NO WAY AM I REFERRING TO ANYONE AS A "PSYCHO" HERE ..... Just referring to that movie.)

It could be a damn interesting movie.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: September 10, 2011, 11:46:30 AM »
X2

Soon to be 20+ pages of Tbombz shutting up the anonymous haters more and more with each newer pic he puts out there.

- The young stand up citizen teaches kids swimming, a skill that will last them a lifetime. The kids, co workers and parents adore him for that.

- Drives a stylish sports car with plans to upgrade to suicide doors in the near future, making the appearance of him eventually popping out of it at a rock solid 260 lbs on a Saturday night even that much more staggering.

- A leader in the online liberal movement. A tireless fighter against the modern life that eats away at our spiritual well being and our sense of wholeness that has, in large measure been passed over by the ultra conservative right.

- Opening a little male ass from time to time when the opportunity presents itself.

- Fucking beautiful married women after smoking the finest ganj while their spineless, cowardly husbands have no choice but to sit off to the side with their pathetic little, flaccid  2 inch chub while a real man pounds their wife into oblivion like they have failed to do for the past 10 years or so.

- Pwning over 99% of the other males in his gym on all of the basic compound lifts, and watching as they meekly turn their gaze into the floor when he looks in their direction.

;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #462 on: September 10, 2011, 11:53:12 AM »
TBOMBZ U NEED TO STOP THIS DANTA STYLE PERMABULKING. AT 180 YOU LOOK GREAT. 180 + HORMONIZED=200 OR AROUND THERE GIVE OR TAKE WHATEVER. GET DOWN THERE

YOU LOOK TWO HUNDRED TIMES BETTER AT 180 THEN NOW, I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW GOOD A 180 + HORMONIZED LOOK WOULD DO.

YOU BASICALLY ARE RUINING YOURSELF.
you mean my face looks better at 180 .. ya, certainly does.  i am kind of past that though. it will be nice to get lean again when ever i finally do, but at the moment i am way too bigorexic and focused on gettin larger to diet. besides, even at my current puffy bloofyness i can pull just about any bitch i want to. classes just started two weeks ago and my ecology is filed with 18-20 year olds.. easily the best looking guy in the class facially and at the same time the most muscular dude on campus (junior college).. i just ignore all of them and keep to myself, they cant stand it lol constantly trying to get my attention.. 

X2

now thats the first objective post of the thread !   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #463 on: September 10, 2011, 11:57:47 AM »
you mean my face looks better at 180 .. ya, certainly does.  i am kind of past that though. it will be nice to get lean again when ever i finally do, but at the moment i am way too bigorexic and focused on gettin larger to diet. besides, even at my current puffy bloofyness i can pull just about any bitch i want to. classes just started two weeks ago and my ecology is filed with 18-20 year olds.. easily the best looking guy in the class facially and at the same time the most muscular dude on campus (junior college).. i just ignore all of them and keep to myself, they cant stand it lol constantly trying to get my attention.. 

now thats the first objective post of the thread !   ;D
Hopefully they teach you about E.O. Wilson in Ecology.  If not, you should demand your money back.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: September 10, 2011, 12:00:01 PM »
you mean my face looks better at 180 .. ya, certainly does.  i am kind of past that though. it will be nice to get lean again when ever i finally do, but at the moment i am way too bigorexic and focused on gettin larger to diet. besides, even at my current puffy bloofyness i can pull just about any bitchnigre'ess i want to. classes just started two weeks ago and my ecology is filed with 18-20 year old untermenschen sluts..

easily the best looking guy in the class facially and at the same time the most muscular dude on campus (junior college).. i just ignore all of them and keep to myself, they cant stand it lol constantly trying to get my attention, but then I am in a school for special needs, mostly down-syndrome..  

The arrogance of youth  ::)
Was I ever that fucking much of a wanker?? tell me it is just him........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #465 on: September 10, 2011, 12:04:26 PM »

The arrogance of youth  ::)
Was I ever that fucking much of a wanker?? tell me it is just him........

PT

Some are, some aren't... It's not universal at that age.

The internet makes it easier as well.

Tbombz how old are you now?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #466 on: September 10, 2011, 12:26:39 PM »

NO NOT JUST YOUR FACE,BUT THAT TOO. THE ILLUSION OF BEING BIG BY LEAN. IF YOU SUCK I'T UP FOR 4-5 MONTHS YOU'LL APPEAR BIGGER WITHOUT A DOUBT.

UR DANTA'ING IT. DONT DANTA IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

« Reply #467 on: September 10, 2011, 01:41:04 PM »

tell me it is just him........

PT

it's just him  ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #468 on: September 10, 2011, 05:39:13 PM »
Who the hell decided that was a good hetero way of describing the physical traits of a human being?

Always seems weird as shit to me.

who cares?
I know what I am.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #469 on: September 10, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »
who cares?
I know what I am.

Well, I care because it just seems odd.

I'm not judging your sexuality in my statement, just wondering where someone decided, "Yeah, this is a totally normal way to describe thickness."

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #470 on: September 10, 2011, 05:49:05 PM »
X2

this post is the frontrunner for now.
Deep Tissue Massage

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #471 on: September 10, 2011, 05:49:25 PM »
It isn't, but who cares about being normal? Normal people are not posting on GB to begin with. Normal people wouldn't know anything about the perversion called 'bodybuilding'. Life's too short to care about insignificant things like that.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #472 on: September 10, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »
NO NOT JUST YOUR FACE,BUT THAT TOO. THE ILLUSION OF BEING BIG BY LEAN. IF YOU SUCK I'T UP FOR 4-5 MONTHS YOU'LL APPEAR BIGGER WITHOUT A DOUBT.

UR DANTA'ING IT. DONT DANTA IT.

ya i would look sick if i dieted down..  i have an eating problem lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: September 10, 2011, 09:25:52 PM »
Bomz .... Hollywood face. Definitely no similarity to a 'chipmonk' but that one did make me laugh as my three year old niece and nephew once called me a "blue nosed gopher" when I wouldn't buy them ice cream cones (too close to dinner-time).

Pillowtalk ... Hollywood back. (Good shot, PT)

Runningmom ... Hollywood instigator (respectfully stated)

NoSleep ... Intelligent  statement up above thar!

Poly ... Intelligent analysis. If you are a writer ,,, I suggest you start a movie script based on your observations as stated above. Something along the lines of  the AMERICAN PSYCHO concept. (IN NO WAY AM I REFERRING TO ANYONE AS A "PSYCHO" HERE ..... Just referring to that movie.)

It could be a damn interesting movie.

Hey thanks for the above observance! I've got a couple ideas in my head that I would eventually like to punch out a few scripts with. I think I might concentrate on some of your suggestions and see what kind of concepts I can some up with.

It's definitely a different angle then what I've been thinking but you know Taylor is such a dynamic and really intriguing young man who has an amazing, almost rock star type lifestyle and a limitless, absolutely certain, destiny for greatness that many lesser men would only dream of.

From his ability to achieve constant sex with both men AND women to being THE biggest man on his college campus to even his outstanding and thorough knowledge of personal finance, investing and political philosophy.

I could definitely see him in some sort of role as the "ultimate winner" who has achieved success at ever turn and every level (with alot similarities to the Jason Bateman role)

Let's face it the script writes itself in THAT regard. It then just becomes a matter of plot and secondary character development.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #474 on: September 10, 2011, 09:29:40 PM »
LMAO  ;D if i ever write an autobiography im going to find you for help