Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239913 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #500 on: September 10, 2011, 11:56:08 PM »
What the hell happened to Alexxx?

I think his last posts were when he was an extra for 300. Since then he dropped off the board.
Pursued hollydream full time?

Yep, he stopped posting in 2007, briefly reappeared in 2008 and stopped again. I miss the guy, he was the original troll and very funny too.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #501 on: September 10, 2011, 11:57:10 PM »
Well, I care because it just seems odd.

I'm not judging your sexuality in my statement, just wondering where someone decided, "Yeah, this is a totally normal way to describe thickness."

Re: Gunter about 12 weeks out!
on: July 16, 2006, 02:19:12 AM
Message by Mars

Big as a cock.

---
Re: Pictures of Luke Woods in Japan
on: August 01, 2006, 11:39:20 PM
Message by Mars

Sick back Luke, and vascular like my cock.

---
Re: Kevin Levrone Pic!
on: August 04, 2006, 09:57:46 PM
Message by Mars

Yes his arms are thick and vascular like a giant cock. impressive.

---
Re: Buttsuck and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on: March 15, 2007, 06:43:28 AM
Message by Mars

You arms represent my cock, huge and vascular.

---
Re: Brian Chamberlain 3 weeks out
on: April 24, 2007, 12:48:21 AM
Message by Mars

Huge as a cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
Re: Luke Wood - peace and hatred must end
on: May 12, 2007, 11:54:49 PM
Message by Mars

Luke you represent my cock, big and vascular.

:-X

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #502 on: September 11, 2011, 12:08:31 AM »
Mumbai is a garbage dump.  I hope this helps.

Mumbai is where the serious money is being made right now.
Go & use your search engine, & then tell me what the predicted growth rate of the 'diet & fitness industry' for the next x5 years is going to be.
Clue = an obscene amount of crores'

Hope this helps monkey boy.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #503 on: September 11, 2011, 12:12:37 AM »

:-X

Yes, Mars is a trendsetter, always has been 8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: September 11, 2011, 12:16:38 AM »

Explain the base premise of dysgenics. Come on you are at school.

I bet you can't............

PT

Dysgenics or cacogenics is theory. However in times past, Royalty practiced an extreme version of eugenics, which is in effect the opposite of dysgenics, via incestuous relationships.History shows how well that worked out.  Nazis, then and now, subscribe to eugenics or racial hygiene.  

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #505 on: September 11, 2011, 12:18:10 AM »
Yep, he stopped posting in 2007, briefly reappeared in 2008 and stopped again. I miss the guy, he was the original troll and very funny too.

Reading one his crazy exchanges with some other members was what got me started becoming a reader on the getbig comedy channel. Him and sarcasm/squaddy

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #506 on: September 11, 2011, 12:56:51 AM »
Dysgenics or cacogenics is theory. However in times past, Royalty practiced an extreme version of eugenics, which is in effect the opposite of dysgenics, via incestuous relationships.History shows how well that worked out.  Nazis, then and now, subscribe to eugenics or racial hygiene.  

WRONG HOMO!! You used far too little information in your search engine& ended up back at eugenics................ ....

The word eugenics is used to describe the idea or practice of encouraging those people with desirable mental or physical traits to produce the most progeny. This is based on the assumption that traits like intelligence and character are, at least in part, genetically determined.

Eugenics had tended to go out of favour in the last fifty years or so. This was partly due to the misuse of eugenics by Nazi Germany. Even the idea that intelligence was an inherited trait was questioned by many academics and others.

More recently however a few individuals have begun to worry about dysgenics. Dysgenics refers to the problem of those with poor intelligence or character producing disproportionately more progeny. The result is a steady genetic deterioration in human populations.

INTELLIGENCE

Although the problem of dysgenics is found with a number of human characteristics, probably the most important and widely studied is intelligence. Most of this discussion will therefore deal with intelligence.

An individuals score on a test of intelligence (also referred to as cognitive ability) is a good indicator of their likelihood of success in academic or vocational pursuits. Scores on intelligence tests are often referred to as an individual's intelligence quotient or IQ. Generally the higher people progress academically the higher their IQ.

The first book on intelligence and hereditary was written by Francis Galton and came out in 1869. The book was called 'Hereditary Genius'. Since then the question of the heritability of intelligence has been one for heated debate. The debate becomes more heated when the source of differences in intelligence between different racial groups is considered.

RACIAL DIFFERENCES

The nature or nurture argument is most heated when racial differences are discussed.

Most of the research done in this area concerns the differences in average scores between blacks and whites in the United States. That research shows that blacks tend to score on average about 15 IQ points below the white average. Hispanics and American Indians score averages somewhere between the black and white averages. People of Korean and Japanese descent score slightly higher averages than whites.

The difference in IQ between blacks and whites is evident in children as young as 3 or 4, and remains fairly constant afterwards. The difference is not caused by schooling and schooling does not increase or decrease it.

Immigration

Immigration was cited by Herrnstein and Murray as a possible source of genetic deterioration in the American population. The problem is probably more relevant to Australia with our proportionately larger immigration intake.

It is possible that the intelligence levels of those from North East Asia are as high, or even higher than those of white Australians. However it is likely that as living standards in the region reach a similar level to those of Australia we will attract fewer migrants from there. Instead we are likely to attract migrants from the more backward areas, where the populations are most likely to have lower average intelligence. Hence immigration will be dysgenic in the future.

In fact there is evidence that the migrant groups in this country with the largest family size also have the highest unemployment levels. Dysgenic problems coming from immigration may have already started.
Relying on Richard Lynn’s work Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations, the relaxation of internal selection is thought to have begun around 1850 as the fertility of the lower classes exceeded the upper classes because of improvements in hygiene and reduction in diseases. He cites Lynn’s estimate that England lost 6.9 IQ points over 90 years (1920-2010) and estimates that Denmark’s average IQ dropped around 10 points since 1850 due to internal relaxation of natural selection.

Nyborg’s latest paper charts past trends and projects IQ changes in Denmark as a result of two trends: relaxation of natural selection among the traditional Danes, and an influx of low-IQ immigrants. These two trends together amount to what he terms a “double relaxation of natural selection” (DRNS).

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

PT
Growth/noob loves me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #507 on: September 11, 2011, 01:14:25 AM »
that was the first pic i ever posted on getbig it was about 6 months after i started training. the guy i was comparing myself to was alexxx and he was lean for sure but he didnt actually have any appreciable muscle. reason i got flamed was because i was so fat.

Was funny shit none the less  ;D - you have grown as a person over these past 5 or so years.. watching you "evolve" so to speak, if you look back to alot of your posts as candizzle etc and now the beliefs you have its been good to see you mature and grow as a person, not everyone on here agrees with you and you with them and thats always going to be the same where ever you go cos if we all thought the same the world would be boring as sin.. but in a non homo way its been good and some what a privlidge to see you grow as a person and mature - even your bodybuilding points of view have changed - I think i said to you ages ago that nothing beats real world experience and you are showing this the more you gain by trying new things and asking questions and challenging others way of thinking.. good shit  8)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #508 on: September 11, 2011, 01:18:01 AM »
Was funny shit none the less  ;D - you have grown as a person over these past 5 or so years.. watching you "evolve" so to speak, if you look back to alot of your posts as candizzle etc and now the beliefs you have its been good to see you mature and grow as a person, not everyone on here agrees with you and you with them and thats always going to be the same where ever you go cos if we all thought the same the world would be boring as sin.. but in a non homo way its been good and some what a privlidge to see you grow as a person and mature - even your bodybuilding points of view have changed - I think i said to you ages ago that nothing beats real world experience and you are showing this the more you gain by trying new things and asking questions and challenging others way of thinking.. good shit  8)

You are talking about Bodybuilding right?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #509 on: September 11, 2011, 01:19:18 AM »
haha yes - what Tbombz gets upto in his private life is no interest to me  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #510 on: September 11, 2011, 01:21:55 AM »

NO, fraternizsng with the lower races. Let us pray to the Gods that he grows out of that one also  :-X

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: September 11, 2011, 01:32:27 AM »
Your the one with the problem. He looks happy and so does she.

A homo, promoting the 'mixing with the lower races' agenda  ::) wow seeming as funding for both these movements have come from one place.......
The same people who forbade such activity among their own communities in Israel.
You see each others cause as one & the same with your own ::)
Who'da thunk of it??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #512 on: September 11, 2011, 01:52:30 AM »
Mumbai is where the serious money is being made right now.
Go & use your search engine, & then tell me what the predicted growth rate of the 'diet & fitness industry' for the next x5 years is going to be.
Clue = an obscene amount of crores'

Hope this helps monkey boy.

PT
Go and live like a rat in that disgusting place in your cardboard piece of shitbox with no land, sandwiched together like bee larva.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: September 11, 2011, 02:08:53 AM »
Go and live like a rat in that disgusting place in your cardboard piece of shitbox with no land, sandwiched together like bee larva.  

You mean till we go for an exit (sell our company) & build a house on the Land in Gujarat that we have, yes that is the plan.

Gujarat, the richest state in India. & also where my wife comes from.

We will compare living standards in 18 months, 'stars & stripes' boy. India vs the US - aaaaaaaaaaahahahhaha. 2013 - aaaaaaaaahahahhahah
Did you audition for the new 'planet of the Apes' movie yet?? shit, you should get the gig based on the money you will save them on the make up bill alone ;)

So what was the predicted growth rate of the 'diet & fitness industry' for the next x5 years in Mumbai??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: September 11, 2011, 02:37:24 AM »

Here is the view from my pals pad on the 29'th floor of 'Oberoi springs' - my building is below & to the right.
I see no open spaces at all  ;D

"Is that the national park in the distance??" "I can't see because of all the bee hives in the way" - "Gee is that national park over 100 sq km of rain-forest & jungle, let's not forget the per-bronze age, ancient ruins" - "yes, that is correct"

"what a shit hole we live in"

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #515 on: September 11, 2011, 02:44:10 AM »
The same view at night.
I am almost ashamed to post these pics, I mean we have such a crap life over here. Making money hanging out with gangsters & high level Mumbai police (the same thing BTW, it's just that their click has uniforms & government backing).

That was taken a few months back

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #516 on: September 11, 2011, 02:47:51 AM »
PT talking a lot of sense in this thread. Taylors craving for approval is tragic, definition of average, best thing you could do Taylor is crash diet and then build from a lean base. In regards to all of the race stuff, i dont even consider trash that looks like Taylor white, no way are you pure blood.
Trans Milkshake.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #517 on: September 11, 2011, 02:55:42 AM »
PT talking a lot of sense in this thread. Taylors craving for approval is tragic, definition of average, best thing you could do Taylor is crash diet and then build from a lean base. In regards to all of the race stuff, i dont even consider trash that looks like Taylor white, no way are you pure blood.

;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #518 on: September 11, 2011, 03:12:16 AM »
The same view at night.
I am almost ashamed to post these pics, I mean we have such a crap life over here. Making money hanging out with gangsters & high level Mumbai police (the same thing BTW, it's just that their click has uniforms & government backing).

PT

PT looks like you have a very nice life. Please post pics of your beautiful Indian wife ASAP.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: September 11, 2011, 03:21:03 AM »
Here is the view from my pals pad on the 29'th floor of 'Oberoi springs' - my building is below & to the right.
I see no open spaces at all  ;D

"Is that the national park in the distance??" "I can't see because of all the bee hives in the way" - "Gee is that national park over 100 sq km of rain-forest & jungle, let's not forget the per-bronze age, ancient ruins" - "yes, that is correct"

"what a shit hole we live in"

PT

ROFLMAO, your building overlooks a Shanty Town.  Look at that disgusting trash pile directly down left-hand corner in the picture YOU posted.  Are you sure you even have clean, running water?  ???

You are a pathetic joke and the place you live is nothing more than an unsanitary slum. I would rather die than live like a broke rat in some roach infested motel overlooking rusted huts rife with diseases.

You sir, live worse than I ever imagined.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: September 11, 2011, 03:23:41 AM »
The same view at night.

PT
Your nothing but a Slumdog and your picture proves that.  That is an absolute waste hole you live in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: September 11, 2011, 03:28:42 AM »
All of that trash and smog is just sickening.  You oughta take those pictures down Mr. "Chrome and Marble" as they do nothing but hurt your case. hahahhaah

"Chrome and Marble" in 450 sq ft in a bug infested "high-rise" overlooking a sprawling rodent infested Shanty Town. 

You live in a filthy sewer.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: September 11, 2011, 05:38:55 AM »

You are a pathetic joke and the place you live is nothing more than an unsanitary slum. I would rather die than live like a broke rat in some roach infested motel overlooking rusted huts rife with diseases.

You I sir, will soon be in living inconditions worse than I ever imagined.

x3 post melt sesh.........

How ironic, considering that this is exactly where the US is headed. Tent city.
Your economy is spiraling around the plug hole (a once mighty AAA rating reduced to 3'rd world status in NO time).

& of course you do not have project housing just a few blocks from the White house ::)

Perpetuity, diseases, lack of sanitation, etc..it's all in the post (FEDEX) all you have to do is wait, Monkey boy.
We have one of the worlds premier economies, & are growing at a fast rate. Soon our economic & military capabilities, will out-strip yours by a long way indeed.

Yes, we have the super rich living right next door to the super poor, but I like it that way. We have less BIG-BROTHER issues, while conversely yours are increasing  ;)

Not to mention that this is a sub-continent with plenty of nice places to move to. I can be on this beach in 3hrs  ;D

Like I said "we will compare living standards in 2013" tick - tock  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #523 on: September 11, 2011, 05:43:47 AM »
Alexxx was hilarious especially his Lee Priest chest trianing advice - I think he got TO'd for that.

Tbombz you did NOT have more muscle than alexxx at that age. And how did you expect to after only training 6 months. Just being realistic here.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: September 11, 2011, 05:49:53 AM »
PT looks like you have a very nice life. Please post pics of your beautiful Indian wife ASAP.

X3 studio shots of my beautiful Indian wife. As requested.
Yes, she is a high caste Gujarati before you ask.

PT
Growth/noob loves me