Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239889 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #550 on: September 11, 2011, 07:10:23 AM »
it doesn't matter what you convert it to.  i'm sure you're in the top 1% of the earners there, as your western standard of living would cause you to move elsewhere, but the numbers simply aren't showing mumbai to be anywhere near the earning power of a north carolina redneck.

in fact, 1/14th of a north carolina redneck.

India has MORE THAN DOUBLE the Gold bullion in reserve that the US (IMF/world bank stats).
Your economy is based on debt & fuck all else. You are going down the tubes face it.
"Borrowed time" is a term that readily springs to mind, what is the growth rate of your GDP right now?? Oh wait, -2.6% in 09 (world bank stats) & now??
http://www.google.co.in/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&idim=country:USA&dl=en&hl=en&q=gdp+growth+of+the+us#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:USA&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

India has overtaken China to become the world's largest importer of arms, a Sweden-based think tank says.

A report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri) says India accounted for 9% of all weapons imports between 2006 and 2010.

India will continue to be to the leading arms importer in the coming future, the report adds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12729363

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #551 on: September 11, 2011, 07:12:38 AM »
She has the genetics to perpetually stink as they all tend to do.  Tell us, do you have to shave the sides of her head where the hair overgrows from her forehead down creating those massive sideburns Indian women are so world renowned for?

There is not a trace of Australoid mtDNA in her, you idiot Hominid..........

She has better genetics than you, post your face pics next to hers (from the last page) & look at the facial construction. I dare you!!

Homohabilis.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #552 on: September 11, 2011, 07:15:34 AM »

Blah BLah.

Stay in the Junk Yard where you belong and make sure you encourage the Billions of trash to remain there as well.  We don`t want them or need them here.  They are some of the least creative, one-tracked mind Shit-Brained people the world has ever seen.  Theres billions and billions of them yet only a few are actually worth a shit.  I can`t even name one that even matters to the world.  Those are not good odd at all my friend.  Not good at all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: September 11, 2011, 07:17:44 AM »

Have you seen her disgusting hair for fucks sake?  Its purple.  What kind of low-life does that to their hair other than a hooker or a coke whore?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: September 11, 2011, 07:18:01 AM »
Blah BLah.

Stay in the Junk Yard where you belong and make sure you encourage the Billions of trash to remain there as well.  We don`t want them or need them here.  They are some of the least creative, one-tracked mind Shit-Brained people the world has ever seen.  Theres billions and billions of them yet only a few are actually worth a shit.  I can`t even name one that even matters to the world.  Those are not good odd at all my friend.  Not good at all.

Eeeeeeeeeeeer, which gene pool does that simian, face of your originate from?? Master race contender.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #555 on: September 11, 2011, 07:18:44 AM »
Don`t think so there Chicken Little.  The United States is the greatest Nation in the world and will always remain so.  Deal with it.

Lmao, the US is history unfortunately.
Trans Milkshake.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #556 on: September 11, 2011, 07:19:40 AM »

Who wrote this post?

No signature at the bottom so I have NO CLUE!
G

w8m8

« Reply #557 on: September 11, 2011, 07:20:58 AM »
Who wrote this post?

No signature at the bottom so I have NO CLUE!

0/10

teh funny meter didn't even move  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: September 11, 2011, 07:21:19 AM »
Lmao, the US is history unfortunately.
 ::) Not even close.

Don`t ever come here then.  We don`t want you.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #559 on: September 11, 2011, 07:22:41 AM »
 Theres billions and billions of them yet only a few are actually worth a shit.  I can`t even name one that even matters to the world.  Those are not good odd at all my friend.  Not good at all.

36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-03-11/india/27751871_1_collaborative-research-indians-basic-sciences

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #560 on: September 11, 2011, 07:24:21 AM »
You must think the millionaires in NYC are not living well ? .. after all some of the most expensive places in NYC that cost millions overlook the scummiest sections ... TA .. I like you .. but you are trolling for the sake of trolling .. I prefer when you use your talent to make sense  :-\

24/7 room service .. no maintenance .. private elevators/entrances for the "upper level" .. doormen / armed security ... yeah what an awful scenario  ::)

This is the same for all major city's. In chelsea you have £10 million houses a stones throw away from council estates. TTA being completely ignorant as per usual.
Trans Milkshake.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #561 on: September 11, 2011, 07:24:56 AM »
Here is the view from my pals pad on the 29'th floor of 'Oberoi springs' - my building is below & to the right.
I see no open spaces at all  ;D

"Is that the national park in the distance??" "I can't see because of all the bee hives in the way" - "Gee is that national park over 100 sq km of rain-forest & jungle, let's not forget the per-bronze age, ancient ruins" - "yes, that is correct"

"what a shit hole we live in"

PT

Hows life in that third world shithole

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: September 11, 2011, 07:26:05 AM »
  Theres billions and billions of them yet only a few are actually worth a shit.  I can`t even name one that even matters to the world.  Those are not good odd at all my friend.  Not good at all.
India attends first CERN Council meeting as observer

The CERN Council welcomed an Indian delegation to its first meeting on 20 June, following the granting of observer status to India last December. Indian scientists have been working with CERN since the 1960s, a collaboration formalized in a co-operation agreement in 1991 and extended for a further decade in 2001. In the framework of the 1996 protocol signed with the Indian Department of Atomic Energy, India became one of the first non-member states to make significant contributions to the LHC. Indian scientists are also valued members of the ALICE and CMS collaborations, and Indian IT expertise is being put to good use in Grid computing projects through additional protocols signed in 2002. Anil Kakodkar (right), Atomic Energy Commission chairman, who led the delegation is seen here at the meeting with Thettalil Seetharam, minister (disarmament), permanent mission of India to the United Nations in Geneva.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: September 11, 2011, 07:27:28 AM »
36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-03-11/india/27751871_1_collaborative-research-indians-basic-sciences

PT
ROFLAMO watch this

http://enewss.wordpress.com/2008/03/12/36-of-nasa-are-indians-and-100-of-times-of-india-toi-is-trash/

36% of NASA are Indians and 100% of Times of India (TOI) is trash

Let me first start of this blog by saying that Times Of India (aka TOI) lacks leadership, ethics in the business of journalism. This news paper has not evolved a bit reflecting emerging India. This news paper still continues to fool people by diplomatic reporting.

There is a spam email which is floating around from long time (i first encountered it around 1998) and it being refined and re-refined adding many more and more lies or facts which cannot be substantiated.
Here comes our beloved Purandeshwari, minister of state for HRD, who read a note in Rajya sabha.
“The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha — as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians.

If that’s not proof enough of Indian scientific and corporate prowess, digest this: 34% employees at Microsoft, 28% at IBM, 17% at Intel and 13% at Xerox are Indians.

And the House of Elders also heard some startling facts about a country that’s still stuck with a Third World tag — 20% of gold in the world is used by Indians and nine out of 10 diamonds used in the world are made in India. “

She says that all this is because of country’s higher education system and the state of research.

Back to blogging…….
Purandeshwari being an HRD is misinformed about the successes of Indians abroad. For the big mouth she opened, misguided and misinformed is not an excuse at all for this minister of state. Her open lies to members of Rajya sabha is an insult and also injustice to the job she is doing. She should be politely told to give up the job or be proactive in getting the facts from several sources and do independent analysis before speaking in the House.
This episode also scares me a lot on the quality of information that is being read/spread by several ministers of State.

TOI on March 11, 2008 reported what Purandeshawari said in the House and slightly exaggerated them to look even more glorious. Instead of criticizing the minsiter for lack of research and misinformation on their news paper (TOI lacks standards and objectivity), they are now playing on both sides of the coin. As soon as people started poring in with comments screaming ‘LIES’, the news paper is now taking the side of readers and blaming spam for the entire episode.

When does our Indian news papers be half as good as Nytimes, WashingtonPost ?
Never is my answer.

link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/36_of_scientists_at_NASA_are_Indians_Govt_survey/articleshow/2853178.cms

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: September 11, 2011, 07:28:10 AM »
Hows life in that third world shithole

Come here, & I will personally show you  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: September 11, 2011, 07:28:30 AM »
You cannot compare NY projects with India's shanty towns.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: September 11, 2011, 07:32:53 AM »
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-03-12/us/27742502_1_indian-origin-indian-parliament-indian-americans

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax

WASHINGTON: It's an Internet myth that has taken on a life of its own. No matter how often you slay this phony legend, it keeps popping up again like some hydra-headed beast.

But on Monday, the Indian government itself consecrated the oft-circulated fiction as fact in Parliament, possibly laying itself open to a breach of privilege. By relaying to Rajya Sabha members (as reported in The Times of India) a host of unsubstantiated and inflated figures about Indian professionals in US, the government also made a laughing stock of itself.

The figures provided by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development Purandeshwari included claims that 38 per cent of doctors in US are Indians, as are 36 per cent of NASA scientists and 34 per cent of Microsoft employees.

There is no survey that establishes these numbers, and absent a government clarification, it appears that the figures come from a shop-worn Internet chain mail that has been in circulation for many years. Spam has finally found its way into the Indian parliament dressed up as fact.

Attempts by this correspondent over the years to authenticate the figures have shown that it is exaggerated, and even false. Both Microsoft and NASA say they don't keep an ethnic headcount. While they acknowledge that a large number of their employees are of Indian origin, it is hardly in the 30-35 per cent range.

In a 2003 interview with this correspondent, Microsoft chief Bill Gates guessed that the number of Indians in the engineering sections of the company was perhaps in the region of 20 per cent, but he thought the overall figure was not true. NASA workers say the number of Indians in the organization is in the region of 4-5 per cent, but the 36 per cent figure is pure fiction.[/size]

The number of physicians of Indian-origin in the US is a little easier to estimate. The Association of American Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) has 42,000 members, in addition to around 15,000 medical students and residents. There were an estimated 850,000 doctors in the US in 2004. So, conflating the figures, no more than ten per cent of the physicians in US maybe of Indian-origin – and that includes Indian-Americans – assuming not everyone is registered with AAPI.

These numbers in themselves are remarkable considering Indians constitute less than one per cent of the US population. But in its enthusiasm to spin the image of the successful global Indian to its advantage, the government appears to have milked a long-discredited spam - an effort seen by some readers as the work of a lazy bureaucrat and an inept minister.

The story has attracted withering scrutiny and criticism on the Times of India's website, with most readers across the world trashing it.

"The minister should be hauled up by the house for breach of privilege of parliament (by presenting false information based on hearsay). We Indians are undoubtedly one of the most successful ethnic groups in USA, be it in Medicine, Engineering, Entrepreneurship. BUT, that does not translate to those ridiculous numbers that have been presented....this is a circulating e-mail hoax," wrote in Soumya from USA, who said he worked at the NASA facility in Ames, California, and the number was nowhere near what was mentioned in the figures given to Parliament.

"This minister (D.Purandeshwari, Minister of State for HRD)... should be held accountable for misleading the members of parliament and the citizens of India. This just shows how illiterate and mentally defunct the current Indian govt. is," wrote Anand from Melbourne.

Purandeshwari is not the first minister to use the dubious figures in a system where politicians depend heavily on their bureaucrats to furnish facts, figures, and speeches. Former home minister L.K.Advani used the same figures in a speech some years back on a visit to Washington DC.

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax-USA-World-The Times of India

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: September 11, 2011, 07:34:07 AM »
WOOPS!!

Approx 4 in 10 scientists at Nasa are Indians

http://www.natscience.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/physics/27871/Approx-4-in-10-scientists-at-Nasa-are-Indians

PT
You have egg all over your fucking face here.  This is an internet hoax and you were suckered in.  You really are a worthless know-nothing easily led dumbfuck. 

How many times do I have to own you?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: September 11, 2011, 07:34:41 AM »
I am now using spam Emails to make my point (sound of scraping the barrel)

Fucking wanker  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #570 on: September 11, 2011, 07:38:01 AM »

This is the same for all major city's. In chelsea you have £10 million houses a stones throw away from council estates. TTA being completely ignorant as per usual.

true ... some Americans feel the need to wave the flag and sing America the Beautiful  and POST IN RED WHITE AND BLUE .. it's some type of pride they need to exhibit .. I have the ability to see the truth .. it doesn't bother me to admit others have a better life elsewhere ... but what does intrigue me is the way some Americans can see what is wrong everywhere else and be totally blind and ignorant to what this country's problems are .. there are places within our borders that are in need of a total wipeout and re-start ... but it's more comfortable to some to speak out about what they see wrong elsewhere

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #571 on: September 11, 2011, 07:38:22 AM »
India attends first CERN Council meeting as observer

The CERN Council welcomed an Indian delegation to its first meeting on 20 June, following the granting of observer status to India last December. Indian scientists have been working with CERN since the 1960s, a collaboration formalized in a co-operation agreement in 1991 and extended for a further decade in 2001. In the framework of the 1996 protocol signed with the Indian Department of Atomic Energy, India became one of the first non-member states to make significant contributions to the LHC. Indian scientists are also valued members of the ALICE and CMS collaborations, and Indian IT expertise is being put to good use in Grid computing projects through additional protocols signed in 2002. Anil Kakodkar (right), Atomic Energy Commission chairman, who led the delegation is seen here at the meeting with Thettalil Seetharam, minister (disarmament), permanent mission of India to the United Nations in Geneva.

PT

India has MORE THAN DOUBLE the Gold bullion in reserve that the US (IMF/world bank stats).
Your economy is based on debt & fuck all else. You are going down the tubes face it.
"Borrowed time" is a term that readily springs to mind, what is the growth rate of your GDP right now?? Oh wait, -2.6% in 09 (world bank stats) & now??
http://www.google.co.in/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&idim=country:USA&dl=en&hl=en&q=gdp+growth+of+the+us#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:USA&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

India has overtaken China to become the world's largest importer of arms, a Sweden-based think tank says.

A report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri) says India accounted for 9% of all weapons imports between 2006 and 2010.

India will continue to be to the leading arms importer in the coming future, the report adds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12729363

PT

Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: September 11, 2011, 07:39:47 AM »
Fucking wanker  ::)

PT
You just go so severely owned by posting a Chain Mail that has been debunked by your own shitty government.  How does that make you feel you disgusting loon?  Your country is shit and so are you.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: September 11, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »

Stupid fuck you are.  The OWNING KEEPS GOING!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bullion_Depository#Gold_and_coin_holdings

The United States holds more gold bullion than any other country, with about 2.39 times that of the next leading country, Germany.

w8m8

« Reply #574 on: September 11, 2011, 07:44:00 AM »
You just go so severely owned by posting a Chain Mail that has been debunked by your own shitty government.  How does that make you feel you disgusting loon?  Your country is shit and so are you.  

you are just trolling

there's no way any woman in the world ( except Jezebelle ) would not choose PT over you  .. EVER ... no offense