Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239504 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #575 on: September 11, 2011, 07:44:18 AM »
Much as this has been fun. Exchanging fire with the turd Adonis.
Today is the last day of 'Ganapati' The birthday of Lord Ganesha, so I have to go out & have some fun.

Ganapati Ganesha Chaturthi, the great Ganesha festival, also known as 'Vinayak Chaturthi' or 'Vinayaka Chavithi' is celebrated by Hindus around the world as the birthday of Lord Ganesha. It is observed during the Hindu month of Bhadra (mid-August to mid-September) and the grandest and most elaborate of them, especially in the western India state of Maharashtra (Mumbai), lasts for 10 days, ending on the day of 'Ananta Chaturdashi'.

See you later monkey boy.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #576 on: September 11, 2011, 07:46:54 AM »
You cannot compare NY projects with India's shanty towns.

no you cant .. because the project dwellers here rob, rape, kill, and cry racial discrimination when they are in need of more welfare

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #577 on: September 11, 2011, 07:48:15 AM »
http://www.gold.org/investment/statistics/reserve_asset_statistics/

Officially reported gold holdings
Foreign currency reserves and gold minus external debt based on 2010 data from CIA Factbook
Gold reserves per capita

The International Monetary Fund regularly maintains statistics of national assets as reported by various countries. These data are used by the World Gold Council to periodically rank and report the gold holding of countries and official organizations.[10]

1    United States USA    8,133.5    74.7%

12    India     614.8    8.1%

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: September 11, 2011, 07:50:17 AM »

you are just trolling

there's no way any woman in the world ( except Jezebelle ) would not choose PT over you  .. EVER ... no offense
Die. Your "mate" has been thoroughly destroyed by yours truly with nothing other than his own words and FACT.

Don`t ever come around here spouting bullshit unless you want a quick and brutal evisceration.

w8m8

« Reply #579 on: September 11, 2011, 07:51:12 AM »
Die. Your "mate" has been thoroughly destroyed by yours truly with nothing other than his own words and FACT.

Don`t ever come around here spouting bullshit unless you want a quick and brutal evisceration.

we're all born to die Adam ... don't be so tense

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: September 11, 2011, 07:52:27 AM »
Much as this has been fun. Exchanging fire with the turd Adonis.
Today is the last day of 'Ganapati' The birthday of Lord Ganesha, so I have to go out & have some fun.

Ganapati Ganesha Chaturthi, the great Ganesha festival, also known as 'Vinayak Chaturthi' or 'Vinayaka Chavithi' is celebrated by Hindus around the world as the birthday of Lord Ganesha. It is observed during the Hindu month of Bhadra (mid-August to mid-September) and the grandest and most elaborate of them, especially in the western India state of Maharashtra (Mumbai), lasts for 10 days, ending on the day of 'Ananta Chaturdashi'.

See you later monkey boy.

PT
Fuck your Jumanji Punjab Superstitious bullshit elephant festival. Go mingle in the slums with the bugs in Shanty Town all you want.  Afterall, you are less than 20 yards away from their miles and miles length of filth and stench.

Don`t ever come back here either.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #581 on: September 11, 2011, 07:52:59 AM »
0/10

teh funny meter didn't even move  ::)
You have an illogical hatred towards me, though.
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: September 11, 2011, 07:55:09 AM »
we're all born to die Adam ... don't be so tense
I like you my friend, but if you are willing to side with a person who cannot discern glaring myths and then subsequently proclaim them as fact (despite ZERO evidence being on his side), I cannot offer you my fullest respect. Might I suggest  some new friends or that you rescind your backing a bit.  

w8m8

« Reply #583 on: September 11, 2011, 07:56:30 AM »
You have an illogical hatred towards me, though.

I don't hate you ... I used to enjoy your posts very much ... you've changed and have a negativity that doesn't suit you ... you have something going on that seeps out .. I wish you were more like you used to be  :-\

w8m8

« Reply #584 on: September 11, 2011, 08:03:20 AM »
I like you my friend, but if you are willing to side with a person who cannot discern glaring myths and then subsequently proclaim them as fact (despite ZERO evidence being on his side), I cannot offer you my fullest respect. Might I suggest  some new friends or that you rescind your backing a bit.  

I can't do that any more than you can change your beliefs in the things you so readily jump in to debate .. the world is coming apart at the seams ... I find some things you believe totally atrocious but do not fault you for it ... the great thing about humans are .. we have the power to think for ourselves and make choices and what we choose to believe is a personal thing .. I for one don't ever feel like I have to side with what others think is "more" right

I decide for myself what I think is right and what is wrong ... people in this country are becoming so arrogant it's ridiculous ... I see that as a false bravado that is misplaced .. we can agree to disagree and go on .. it's a beautiful day and I'm not going to let someone else's opinion to change that  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: September 11, 2011, 08:05:49 AM »
I can't do that any more than you can change your beliefs in the things you so readily jump in to debate .. the world is coming apart at the seams ... I find some things you believe totally atrocious but do not fault you for it ... the great thing about humans are .. we have the power to think for ourselves and make choices and what we choose to believe is a personal thing .. I for one don't ever feel like I have to side with what others think is "more" right

I decide for myself what I think is right and what is wrong ... people in this country are becoming so arrogant it's ridiculous ... I see that as a false bravado that is misplaced .. we can agree to disagree and go on
What belief in particular of mine renders your judgement as being "atrocious"?

w8m8

« Reply #586 on: September 11, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »
What belief in particular of mine renders your judgement as being "atrocious"?

I'm not permitted to discuss that topic on the board or I will be in TimeOut

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #587 on: September 11, 2011, 08:17:06 AM »
India has MORE THAN DOUBLE the Gold bullion in reserve that the US (IMF/world bank stats).
Your economy is based on debt & fuck all else. You are going down the tubes face it.
"Borrowed time" is a term that readily springs to mind, what is the growth rate of your GDP right now?? Oh wait, -2.6% in 09 (world bank stats) & now??
http://www.google.co.in/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&idim=country:USA&dl=en&hl=en&q=gdp+growth+of+the+us#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:USA&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

India has overtaken China to become the world's largest importer of arms, a Sweden-based think tank says.

A report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri) says India accounted for 9% of all weapons imports between 2006 and 2010.

India will continue to be to the leading arms importer in the coming future, the report adds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12729363

PT

yes, the indian government has that gold bullion.

but the fact of the matter is, an average indian earns $900/yr and an average american earns around $40,000 year, that you can't deny.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #588 on: September 11, 2011, 08:18:14 AM »
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: September 11, 2011, 08:19:37 AM »
yes, the indian government has that gold bullion.

but the fact of the matter is, an average indian earns $900/yr and an average american earns around $40,000 year, that you can't deny.
No, it doesn`t have the Bullion.  Don`t let his MYTH continue, please.  This irks me more than anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bullion_Depository#Gold_and_coin_holdings

The United States holds more gold bullion than any other country, with about 2.39 times that of the next leading country, Germany.

http://www.gold.org/investment/statistics/reserve_asset_statistics/

Officially reported gold holdings
Foreign currency reserves and gold minus external debt based on 2010 data from CIA Factbook
Gold reserves per capita

The International Monetary Fund regularly maintains statistics of national assets as reported by various countries. These data are used by the World Gold Council to periodically rank and report the gold holding of countries and official organizations.[10]

1    United States USA    8,133.5    74.7%

12    India     614.8    8.1%

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 11, 2011, 08:20:46 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: September 11, 2011, 08:25:17 AM »
I can`t believe Pillowtalk just went and made his own stats up.  Its insane.  The evidence hit him like a screaming locomotive.  The Gold Bullion one is the most hilarious in my opinion.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #592 on: September 11, 2011, 08:25:39 AM »
That one has been debunked too as being an internet Hoax.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-03-12/us/27742502_1_indian-origin-indian-parliament-indian-americans

Pillowtalk was obliterated today.

well, your google-fu is strong today.

i'm not gonna click on the links, as i'm watching hot big breasted blonds fighting in beverly hills while trying to not damage the bugatti veyrons around them.

i just want to enjoy it until it all ships to mumbai. :'(
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #593 on: September 11, 2011, 08:27:54 AM »
also, according to that one link, seems like 75 cents on the dollar is still backed by gold, while in India only 8% of their currency has any backing.

Can we say not stable?
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 11, 2011, 08:46:37 AM »
also, according to that one link, seems like 75 cents on the dollar is still backed by gold, while in India only 8% of their currency has any backing.

Can we say not stable?
There is no way that country will ever not be a Garbage Dump.  They have Billions and Billions of people.  Where are they gonna go?  Let them lie in their own sludge and filth like they do.

w8m8

« Reply #595 on: September 11, 2011, 08:52:55 AM »
There is no way that country will ever not be a Garbage Dump.  They have Billions and Billions of people.  Where are they gonna go?  Let them lie in their own sludge and filth like they do.

There's no way ghettos in America will ever be crime free ... they have millions of inhabitants that rape rob and terrorise citizens .. what else do they have to do ? ... let THEM die in their sludge like the filth they are and free up some government funds

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: September 11, 2011, 09:01:03 AM »
There's no way ghettos in America will ever be crime free ... they have millions of inhabitants that rape rob and terrorise citizens .. what else do they have to do ? ... let THEM die in their sludge like the filth they are and free up some government funds
We don`t have millions of people in this country doing that stuff.  Sorry, but that simply is not true.  India is a shit hole and it stinks.  End of story.

w8m8

« Reply #597 on: September 11, 2011, 09:07:10 AM »
We don`t have millions of people in this country doing that stuff.  Sorry, but that simply is not true.

I disagree ... they breed like maggots

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: September 11, 2011, 09:09:41 AM »
I disagree ... they breed like maggots
Well the facts just don`t bear you out.

w8m8

« Reply #599 on: September 11, 2011, 09:11:12 AM »
Well the facts just don`t bear you out.