Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239733 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #600 on: September 11, 2011, 09:13:12 AM »
hold on a second.. pillowtalks dumbass has been going on and on about dysgenics and "mixing with the lower races" yet he has an indian wife ?  ;D this shit gets better and better

btw nice beer belly wider than your shoulders pt  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #601 on: September 11, 2011, 09:17:23 AM »
hold on a second.. pillowtalks dumbass has been going on and on about dysgenics and "mixing with the lower races" yet he has an indian wife ?  ;D this shit gets better and better

Did you see how he tried to perpetuate a known internet hoax regarding Indians and NASA as a fact only to get OWNED and then if that wasn`t enough, I owned him again when I caught him making up the Gold Reserve numbers right out of thin air.

If I followed him around long enough, I would surely render him so useless, he would just delete his account.  He would have nothing else to do.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #602 on: September 11, 2011, 09:18:28 AM »

you're not out of the woods yet, you bottom bitch.

you're lucky that you at least don't lie, aside from your delusions of grandeur.
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #603 on: September 11, 2011, 09:26:20 AM »
Did you see how he tried to perpetuate a known internet hoax regarding Indians and NASA as a fact only to get OWNED and then if that wasn`t enough, I owned him again when I caught him making up the Gold Reserve numbers right out of thin air.

If I followed him around long enough, I would surely render him so useless, he would just delete his account.  He would have nothing else to do.
ya i saw his attempts to claim india was some kind of economic giant that would soon surpass china and the u.s.  ;D  pillowtalk also believes the free press is entirey controlled by a secret group of rich conspirators who are keeping the world misinformed and blind to their evil plans of world domination/oppresssion.   :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #604 on: September 11, 2011, 09:29:22 AM »
I don't hate you ... I used to enjoy your posts very much ... you've changed and have a negativity that doesn't suit you ... you have something going on that seeps out .. I wish you were more like you used to be  :-\
No, you got very angry because I called you not fun.

Probably happened to you before. Also, I would venture to guess a man cheated on you in an alcohol related incident.
G

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #605 on: September 11, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »
Hope everything's otay Bombz  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #606 on: September 11, 2011, 09:32:45 AM »
ya i saw his attempts to claim india was some kind of economic giant that would soon surpass china and the u.s.  ;D  pillowtalk also believes the free press is entirey controlled by a secret group of rich conspirators who are keeping the world misinformed and blind to their evil plans of world domination/oppresssion.   :-\

Its well documented who the main players are in world media.

Trans Milkshake.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: September 11, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »

Its well documented who the main players are in world media.

Tell us. I am dying to know.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #608 on: September 11, 2011, 12:16:30 PM »
yes, the indian government has that gold bullion.

but the fact of the matter is, an average indian earns $900/yr and an average american earns around $40,000 year, that you can't deny.
How can one make it on 40k/yr?
U

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #609 on: September 11, 2011, 01:40:51 PM »
X3 studio shots of my beautiful Indian wife. As requested.
Yes, she is a high caste Gujarati before you ask.

PT

Beautiful wife PT, probably smart too.  You are a lucky man.

Xerxes

« Reply #610 on: September 11, 2011, 06:12:40 PM »
There is not a trace of Australoid mtDNA in her, you idiot Hominid..........

"Excuse me honey, can I take a blood sample from you please? Before we get married I just gotta check that you're not an "untermensch""

how romantic  :-\

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #611 on: September 11, 2011, 07:43:25 PM »
I'm not permitted to discuss that topic on the board or I will be in TimeOut
What belief in particular of mine renders your judgement as being "atrocious"?

Like you didn't know that homohabilis.........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: September 11, 2011, 08:48:59 PM »
WRONG HOMO!! You used far too little information in your search engine& ended up back at eugenics................ ....

The word eugenics is used to describe the idea or practice of encouraging those people with desirable mental or physical traits to produce the most progeny. This is based on the assumption that traits like intelligence and character are, at least in part, genetically determined.

Eugenics had tended to go out of favour in the last fifty years or so. This was partly due to the misuse of eugenics by Nazi Germany. Even the idea that intelligence was an inherited trait was questioned by many academics and others.

More recently however a few individuals have begun to worry about dysgenics. Dysgenics refers to the problem of those with poor intelligence or character producing disproportionately more progeny. The result is a steady genetic deterioration in human populations.

INTELLIGENCE

Although the problem of dysgenics is found with a number of human characteristics, probably the most important and widely studied is intelligence. Most of this discussion will therefore deal with intelligence.

An individuals score on a test of intelligence (also referred to as cognitive ability) is a good indicator of their likelihood of success in academic or vocational pursuits. Scores on intelligence tests are often referred to as an individual's intelligence quotient or IQ. Generally the higher people progress academically the higher their IQ.

The first book on intelligence and hereditary was written by Francis Galton and came out in 1869. The book was called 'Hereditary Genius'. Since then the question of the heritability of intelligence has been one for heated debate. The debate becomes more heated when the source of differences in intelligence between different racial groups is considered.

RACIAL DIFFERENCES

The nature or nurture argument is most heated when racial differences are discussed.

Most of the research done in this area concerns the differences in average scores between blacks and whites in the United States. That research shows that blacks tend to score on average about 15 IQ points below the white average. Hispanics and American Indians score averages somewhere between the black and white averages. People of Korean and Japanese descent score slightly higher averages than whites.

The difference in IQ between blacks and whites is evident in children as young as 3 or 4, and remains fairly constant afterwards. The difference is not caused by schooling and schooling does not increase or decrease it.

Immigration

Immigration was cited by Herrnstein and Murray as a possible source of genetic deterioration in the American population. The problem is probably more relevant to Australia with our proportionately larger immigration intake.

It is possible that the intelligence levels of those from North East Asia are as high, or even higher than those of white Australians. However it is likely that as living standards in the region reach a similar level to those of Australia we will attract fewer migrants from there. Instead we are likely to attract migrants from the more backward areas, where the populations are most likely to have lower average intelligence. Hence immigration will be dysgenic in the future.

In fact there is evidence that the migrant groups in this country with the largest family size also have the highest unemployment levels. Dysgenic problems coming from immigration may have already started.
Relying on Richard Lynn’s work Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations, the relaxation of internal selection is thought to have begun around 1850 as the fertility of the lower classes exceeded the upper classes because of improvements in hygiene and reduction in diseases. He cites Lynn’s estimate that England lost 6.9 IQ points over 90 years (1920-2010) and estimates that Denmark’s average IQ dropped around 10 points since 1850 due to internal relaxation of natural selection.

Nyborg’s latest paper charts past trends and projects IQ changes in Denmark as a result of two trends: relaxation of natural selection among the traditional Danes, and an influx of low-IQ immigrants. These two trends together amount to what he terms a “double relaxation of natural selection” (DRNS).

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

PT

Thank you for the dysgenics lesson 101. However, I do not believe that my being bisexual (HOMO) is the issue here. Do I call you names? No, I do not. Does this mean that I am socially more sophisticated and mature than you are, probably.

Just so you know, I was simply pointing out the other extreme. I was not arguing that dysenics is is not a valid theory, just that it is only a theory.

Just so you know, this relatively intelligent "HOMO" married an intelligent white woman and we produced two intelligent children. Our wisdom determined that we could afford to raise and properly educate only two children. My parents were intelligent folks who produced one child, me. So when when you see some people producing a litter of children, it begs the question what are they thinking? Well, my guess is most of them don't think about it at all. That's an element of dysgenics for you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: September 11, 2011, 08:59:55 PM »
A homo, promoting the 'mixing with the lower races' agenda  ::) wow seeming as funding for both these movements have come from one place.......
The same people who forbade such activity among their own communities in Israel.
You see each others cause as one & the same with your own ::)
Who'da thunk of it??

PT

Again with the homo shit. Get the fuck over it, why don't you. It has no bearing on this conversation....it is nothing more than your cheap shot and you should be able to do better than that.

Do no construe my words, I promote love and happiness in a world that is seriously lacking these things. And by the way, I do not accept that there are "lower races" as you call them. I have no issues; you have issues.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: September 11, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »
High caste, East Asians score up there with orientals, on an asymmetric IQ test. How many Gujaratis' work at CERN/NASA?? off you go, search engine time.

I said "lower races" do keep up will you.

No offense Che.

PT

How romantic!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: September 11, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »
You and the other grown rodents don`t have a pot to piss in.  I`d rather be the blackest man in America on Welfare than trade places with you or any other Curry eating Punjab living like some oppressed termite.

I realize you are trying to make a point, but I happen to like curry and Indian food. Leave the curry out of your argument.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: September 11, 2011, 09:18:45 PM »
There is not a trace of Australoid mtDNA in her, you idiot Hominid..........

How does she feel about you discussing her with a bunch of interenet blokes like she is a piece of meat and not a human being?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: September 11, 2011, 09:23:11 PM »
I realize you are trying to make a point, but I happen to like curry and Indian food. Leave the curry out of your argument.
So do I.  Its one of my most favorite cuisines to make and eat. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: September 11, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
true ... some Americans feel the need to wave the flag and sing America the Beautiful  and POST IN RED WHITE AND BLUE .. it's some type of pride they need to exhibit .. I have the ability to see the truth .. it doesn't bother me to admit others have a better life elsewhere ... but what does intrigue me is the way some Americans can see what is wrong everywhere else and be totally blind and ignorant to what this country's problems are .. there are places within our borders that are in need of a total wipeout and re-start ... but it's more comfortable to some to speak out about what they see wrong elsewhere

So true! My son and his family live in Germany in a small town in Bavaria. Life there is a model for what we think of as "small town American." Not that it doesn't still exist in the U.S.....somewhere. I look forward to the time when I can live there six months out of the year.

My aunt lives in La Fat France, a small village in the middle of France. I'd be happy living on her forty acres with the sheep in a three hundred year old family home with eleven bedrooms so family can visit whenever they wish. Life is good in many places, not just in the U.S.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: September 11, 2011, 09:54:07 PM »
no you cant .. because the project dwellers here rob, rape, kill, and cry racial discrimination when they are in need of more welfare

This made me think of one of my experiences with being in New York. While nothing bad happened to me, being there at that time was an eye opener for me.

My mom's boyfriend and last husband had a place in Ozone Park, Queens,NY  My mom went to live with him there after my step-dad died. She lasted about two weeks before she called and asked me to come rescue her from that place. I suspect were Charlie lived was a middle class neighborhood, but it was a world apart from the neighborhood we lived in then in Oregon and nothing like Encino, CA where my mom and step-dad had lived until he died.

I flew back to New York to drive her back out to Oregon in her car. We were almost on the Washington Bridge in the Bronx when my mom told me she needed to pee and to pull off the road and find a place for her to go. I looked around and saw only burnt out tenements. This was in the early 1980's. I told her to either hold it or pee in a bucket because there was no way I was getting off the expressway. Once we crossed the Washington bridge, we were in a different world. Hopefully, the Bronx looks better and safer than it did then.

When I was born, my parents lived in South Orange, NJ. I have not lived there since I was four years old. My grandparent's  big old victorian house on Vose St. is still standing. It looks unchanged.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #620 on: September 11, 2011, 09:55:22 PM »
it doesn't matter what you convert it to.  i'm sure you're in the top 1% of the earners there, as your western standard of living would cause you to move elsewhere, but the numbers simply aren't showing mumbai to be anywhere near the earning power of a north carolina redneck.

in fact, 1/14th of a north carolina redneck.

You clearly do not understand the economic demographic, over here. There are over 20 Million people (officially) living in Mumbai, with only a tiny %'age of those earning big  money, so of course the average is going to be lower.
I am not concerned about the low end earners, I know that the top 5% (of which my wife & I are a part) live very well.

Right by my office there is a main road, & on the corner you will find make shift tent cities, then .5 of a mile, an Audi car show room. 1.5 miles down the same road you will find top of the rage Merc's...

This is country of extremes.

The super rich & the super poor.
So at 1'st glance your figures look good, upon further detailed analysis however, they fall apart. Averages don't mean shit over here.
The US an India are VERY different countries, you can not even begin to compare them on a per capita earning average. & to do so is ridiculous!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #621 on: September 11, 2011, 10:01:14 PM »

btw nice beer belly wider than your shoulders pt  :o

High caste, East Asians score up there with orientals, on an asymmetric IQ test.

I said "lower races" do keep up will you.

No offense Che.

PT

THIS ^^^^
School boy, & who said I was sub 10% all year dick head.

Don't try & keep up with the older lads here, you will just get smashed into little pieces, you fucking bottom feeder.

Do some reading on dysgenics, or refrain from commenting on it. Now go fuck your nigre'ess, & then perhaps suck on some Black cock (you sexual deviant you) yes we know your life style off GetBIG!!

When you are done, fuck off & read this.

WRONG HOMO!! You used far too little information in your search engine & ended up back at eugenics................ ....

The word eugenics is used to describe the idea or practice of encouraging those people with desirable mental or physical traits to produce the most progeny. This is based on the assumption that traits like intelligence and character are, at least in part, genetically determined.

Eugenics had tended to go out of favour in the last fifty years or so. This was partly due to the misuse of eugenics by Nazi Germany. Even the idea that intelligence was an inherited trait was questioned by many academics and others.

More recently however a few individuals have begun to worry about dysgenics. Dysgenics refers to the problem of those with poor intelligence or character producing disproportionately more progeny. The result is a steady genetic deterioration in human populations.

INTELLIGENCE

Although the problem of dysgenics is found with a number of human characteristics, probably the most important and widely studied is intelligence. Most of this discussion will therefore deal with intelligence.

An individuals score on a test of intelligence (also referred to as cognitive ability) is a good indicator of their likelihood of success in academic or vocational pursuits. Scores on intelligence tests are often referred to as an individual's intelligence quotient or IQ. Generally the higher people progress academically the higher their IQ.

The first book on intelligence and hereditary was written by Francis Galton and came out in 1869. The book was called 'Hereditary Genius'. Since then the question of the heritability of intelligence has been one for heated debate. The debate becomes more heated when the source of differences in intelligence between different racial groups is considered.

RACIAL DIFFERENCES

The nature or nurture argument is most heated when racial differences are discussed.

Most of the research done in this area concerns the differences in average scores between blacks and whites in the United States. That research shows that blacks tend to score on average about 15 IQ points below the white average. Hispanics and American Indians score averages somewhere between the black and white averages. People of East Asian,Korean and Japanese descent score slightly higher averages than whites.

The difference in IQ between blacks and whites is evident in children as young as 3 or 4, and remains fairly constant afterwards. The difference is not caused by schooling and schooling does not increase or decrease it.

Immigration

Immigration was cited by Herrnstein and Murray as a possible source of genetic deterioration in the American population. The problem is probably more relevant to Australia with our proportionately larger immigration intake.

It is possible that the intelligence levels of those from North East Asia are as high, or even higher than those of white Australians. However it is likely that as living standards in the region reach a similar level to those of Australia we will attract fewer migrants from there. Instead we are likely to attract migrants from the more backward areas, where the populations are most likely to have lower average intelligence. Hence immigration will be dysgenic in the future.

In fact there is evidence that the migrant groups in this country with the largest family size also have the highest unemployment levels. Dysgenic problems coming from immigration may have already started.
Relying on Richard Lynn’s work Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations, the relaxation of internal selection is thought to have begun around 1850 as the fertility of the lower classes exceeded the upper classes because of improvements in hygiene and reduction in diseases. He cites Lynn’s estimate that England lost 6.9 IQ points over 90 years (1920-2010) and estimates that Denmark’s average IQ dropped around 10 points since 1850 due to internal relaxation of natural selection.

Nyborg’s latest paper charts past trends and projects IQ changes in Denmark as a result of two trends: relaxation of natural selection among the traditional Danes, and an influx of low-IQ immigrants. These two trends together amount to what he terms a “double relaxation of natural selection” (DRNS).

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: September 11, 2011, 10:02:36 PM »
How can one make it on 40k/yr?

Everything is relative. Depends on where you live, I suspect.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: September 11, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
You clearly do not understand the economic demographic, over here. There are over 20 Million people (officially) living in Mumbai, with only a tiny %'age of those earning big  money, so of course the average is going to be lower.
I am not concerned about the low end earners, I know that the top 5% (of which my wife & I are a part) live very well.

Right by my office there is a main road, & on the corner you will find make shift tent cities, then .5 of a mile, an Audi car show room. 1.5 miles down the same road you will find top of the rage Merc's...

This is country of extremes.

The super rich & the super poor.
So at 1'st glance your figures look good, upon further detailed analysis however, they fall apart. Averages don't mean shit over here.
The US an India are VERY different countries, you can not even begin to compare them on a per capita earning average. & to do so is ridiculous!!

PT

I guess the Real Estate mantra, "neighborhood, neighborhood, neighborhood doesn't apply to Mumbai. And before you get you shorts all in a knot and start calling me a homo...blah, blah, blah, I am trying to be funny here....so lighten up!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #624 on: September 11, 2011, 10:19:47 PM »
How does she feel about you discussing her with a bunch of interenet blokes like she is a piece of meat and not a human being?

My wife understands the caste system in India. How it came about (natural selection) & that she is at the top end of the genetic selection, that took place over a few 1000 years.

That is why we are both disgusted with what we see in Europe & the US, perpetual dysgenics, that will lead to only one eventuality.

PT
Growth/noob loves me