Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239726 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #625 on: September 11, 2011, 10:30:14 PM »
I guess the Real Estate mantra, "neighborhood, neighborhood, neighborhood doesn't apply to Mumbai. And before you get you shorts all in a knot and start calling me a homo...blah, blah, blah, I am trying to be funny here....so lighten up!

There are shit holes where ever you go, London, NYC, Lagos, Mumbai.
This is the real wolrd mate, I could give a shit. As long as my standard of living & that of my family/friends is good.

The rest can drown in their own shit, with my foot on their head keeping them under.

I am a militant when it comes to the reduction of poulation. You see I live here, & what you do not see is the reality in Mumbai. The slum dwellers are getting burned out. If a land developer wants a bit of land where a slum is, he will get some Goonda, to go at 03.30 & set fire to it. People die but no-one fucking cares, the Cops get paid off & the city has less shit to deal with.
Every-one is a winner baby ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: September 11, 2011, 11:36:16 PM »
There are shit holes where ever you go, London, NYC, Lagos, Mumbai.
This is the real wolrd mate, I could give a shit. As long as my standard of living & that of my family/friends is good.

The rest can drown in their own shit, with my foot on their head keeping them under.

I am a militant when it comes to the reduction of poulation. You see I live here & what you do not see is the reality here. The slum dwelers are getting burned out. If a land developer wants a bit of land where a slum is, he will get some Goonda to go at 03.30 & set fire to it. People die but no-one fucking cares, the Cops get paid off & the city has less shit to deal with.
Every-one is a winner baby ;D

PT

Well obviously, not everyone is a winner from what you describe.

I have strong feelings about there being too many people in this world and that being a big source of many of the problems we see around the world today. Unlike you, I have difficulty with the idea that I am more deserving than someone else. Perhaps this is because I have never truly had to struggle to survive.

Even when my wife and I were young and foolish with our limited income, our families always came to our rescue if we really needed help. Compared to our life today, we like to think we struggled and did with out. But the truth is compared to the people in the Mumbai slums, the tenements in NY, or a raft of other places where folks are barely surviving, we lived like Royalty. I suppose if it had ever been me or them, I would have a different viewpoint.

Like MattC likes to remind me, I live in a almost totally white, upper middle class neighborhood and have no idea what the rest of the world is really like. I think he overstates this. But, the truth is that I haven't ever really "walked in their shoes" as is said. So I can only guess what it is like to be impoverished. So isn't it interesting that I feel empathy for people with whom I have no connection?

I could never live comfortably in your situation. It sounds like you are living on top of a garbage heap of humankind. To climb over those pathetic soles with so little regard as you say you have is beyond my comprehension. Some folks, like I suspect you, would see this as a weakness, but I cannot help but try an put myself in their place. Just as I try to understand others views even when I don't agree with them....like, believe it or not, I do with what you say your views are, I try to understand what the lives of those less fortunate than me are like. No offense, but you seem to be completely lacking any empathy. I wouldn't want to be you.

I've attached some photos of the Mumbai slums for reference. I can honestly say that there is nothing to compare with this where I live....in fact there is no slum in Portland, OR that even comes close to this. You walk among these folks to climb up to your perch atop a shithole? How do you do that?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: September 11, 2011, 11:59:53 PM »
My wife understands the caste system in India. How it came about (natural selection) & that she is at the top end of the genetic selection, that took place over a few 1000 years.

That is why we are both disgusted with what we see in Europe & the US, perpetual dysgenics, that will lead to only one eventuality.

PT

No doubt your wife's views of the caste system in India are based on where she is placed in this system. She's a beautiful woman BTW. You are a lucky man....who know's what she sees in a heal like you? LOL.

Can you explain this for me. I am trying to understand more about the caste system in India and I ran across these statements relating to caste and race:

Allegations that caste amounts to race were addressed and rejected by B.R. Ambedkar, an advocate for Dalit rights and critic of untouchability. He wrote that "The Brahmin of Punjab is racially of the same stock as the Chamar of Punjab. The Caste system does not demarcate racial division. The Caste system is a social division of people of the same race."

The Indian government also rejects the claims of equivalency between caste and racial discrimination, pointing out that the caste issues are essentially intra-racial and intra-cultural. Indian Attorney General Soli Sorabjee insisted that "[t]he only reason India wants caste discrimination kept off the agenda is that it will distract participants from the main topic: racism. Caste discrimination in India is undeniable but caste and race are entirely distinct".

The Australoid race is a broad racial classification. The concept originated with a typological method of racial classification.[1][2][3] They were described as having dark skin with wavy hair, in the case of Aboriginal Australians, or hair ranging from straight to kinky in the case of Papuan, Melanesian and Negrito groups.

According to this model of classification, Australoid peoples ranged throughout Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Guinea, Melanesia, and India. In the mid-twentieth century an argument emerged that Australoids were linked to proto-Caucasoids.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #628 on: September 12, 2011, 01:29:04 AM »
Well obviously, not everyone is a winner from what you describe.

I have strong feelings about there being too many people in this world and that being a big source of many of the problems we see around the world today. Unlike you, I have difficulty with the idea that I am more deserving than someone else. Perhaps this is because I have never truly had to struggle to survive.

I never said I was more deserving than others, I will however, defend my position (like an an Alpha male Lion would), it's called natural selection, Darwinian, micro/macro evolution.

How do you think the caste system in India evolved in the 1'st place??

The smartest & strongest excel. The weaker & less intelligent stay on the bottom of the pile.
The Chinese, are the only people ATM who are not scared of racial science, & have been responsible for all the asymmetric IQ testing of different racial sub-groups of late. This is still considered a TABOO in the West, & no university professor would be able to under-take such research & keep his position. Sad but true.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #629 on: September 12, 2011, 01:41:09 AM »
Mumbai is disgusting.  Those pictures made me throw up and to think, Pillowtalk lives downwind of all of that from 50 yards away in 635 sq. foot shitbox that looks like a 1984 Best Western Hotel.

Pathetic.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #630 on: September 12, 2011, 01:44:37 AM »
I've attached some photos of the Mumbai slums for reference. I can honestly say that there is nothing to compare with this where I live....in fact there is no slum in Portland, OR that even comes close to this. You walk among these folks to climb up to your perch atop a shithole? How do you do that?

No you have not!!
That is 1 slum, Dharavi, one of the largest slums in Asia!! It is over 1-sq mile & is right by the international airport.

There is only 1 Dharavi in ALL of India, never mind Mumbai, & guess what?? It is being levelled as that is prime real-estate by the international airport & is being re-developed.
The local government is telling all the people who live there that they are illegal, & get the fuck out of Mumbai.
Nice try at making the situation look a lot worse than it is though.

People here are sick of Dharavi, because it is the 1'st thing you see when your plane descends & banks left for the approach to the runway. I remember my 1'st trip here to Mumbai, many years ago, I saw it & thought FUCK ME!!

As I said "Mumbai is changing, we are getting rid of the shit" you might also want to know that Eugenics is not a dirty word here in India.
Unlike your leftist wankers, in the West screaming about rights for this & that,m who make Eugenics sound like some racist science left over from the Nazi party. It was actually Darwin who came up with the idea, FFS.
But here it seen as a logical solution to dealing with the untermenschen, sterilisation.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: September 12, 2011, 01:49:11 AM »
No you have not!!
That is 1 slum, Dharavi, one of the largest slums in Asia!! It is over 1-sq mile & is right by the international airport.

There is only 1 Dharavi in ALL of India, never mind Mumbai, & guess what?? It is being levelled as that is prime real-estate by the international airport & is being re-developed.
The local government is telling all the people who live there that they are illegal, & get the fuck out of Mumbai.
Nice try at making the situation look a lot worse than it is though.

People here are sick of Dharavi, because it is the 1'st thing you see when your plane descends & banks left for the approach to the runway. I remember my 1'st trip here to Mumbai, many years ago, I saw it & thought FUCK ME!!

As I said "Mumbai is changing, we are getting rid of the shit" you might also want to know that Eugenics is not a dirty word here in India.
Unlike your leftist wankers, in the West screaming about rights for this & that,m who make Eugenics sound like some racist science left over from the Nazi party. It was actually Darwin who came up with the idea, FFS.
But here it seen as a logical solution to dealing with the untermenschen, sterilisation.

PT
ROFLMAO,
You can`t polish a turd.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #632 on: September 12, 2011, 01:55:59 AM »
Mumbai is disgusting.  Those pictures made me throw up and to think, Pillowtalk lives downwind of all of that from 50 yards away in 635 sq. foot shitbox that looks like a 1984 Best Western Hotel.

Pathetic.

Have we said that you are a fucking moron?? I live in Andheri West, & Dharavi is down by the international airport.
Oh &, try 1500 sqft of marble & chrome, up on the 12'th floor - I can see the Arabian sea from my bedroom & we get a nice breeze of sea air  ;D
our buliding is a new constuction & we have a 2 lakh water filteration system, I bet my water is cleaner than yours. We only drink RO water = 0 flouride, psesticides, etc.....

& you live in Beverly hills, stupid fucking me.

As you say "Pathetic" Monkey faced kunt  ;)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #633 on: September 12, 2011, 02:13:26 AM »
ROFLMAO,
You can`t polish a turd.

That is what I told your plastic sergeon, Simian boy. He still took your money though, huh??  ;D

Wanker. We will talk again in 2013 when you are knee deep in shit.............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: September 12, 2011, 02:26:00 AM »
That is what I told your plastic sergeon, Simian boy. He still took your money though, huh??  ;D

Wanker. We will talk again in 2013 when you are knee deep in shit.............

PT
You already are knee deep in shit literally.  What would be the point of continuing this conversation beyond this thread?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #635 on: September 12, 2011, 03:18:28 AM »
You already are knee deep in shit literally.  What would be the point of continuing this conversation beyond this thread?

You have clearly been following this thread, but have you been READING it?? It is all there for you, & I refuse to belive that you are as thick as Taylor. So I will vote for just not concentrating.

YOU sir, are surround by whining leftist kunts (funded & oraganised by you know who), that are dragging you into the swirling vortex, of a dysgenic nightmare.

Where, as we conversely, are having the main opposition party 'the BJP' screaming EUGENICS!! so we are heading slowly but surely into a utopia. Reducing the population & at the same time cleaning up the gene pool.
You do know that Gandhi had a lot of respect for Hitler, & was having written correspondence with him, not to mention that 'Mein Kampf' is STILL a best seller in India, you do know both these facts, right??

My kids will no doubt see the benefits, I doubt I will. But that is something I can live with.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #636 on: September 12, 2011, 03:35:54 AM »

Its well documented who the main players are in world media.

We have presented the overwhelming evidence, for this in numerous threads. & Ron (bless his little cotton socks) he expressed an extreme dislike for these facts. For obvious reasons.

The turd Adonis, knows this & is just trying to get you TO'ed, why?? you would have to ask him.
I personally believe, that he hates having his mongrel-esque, Simian facial features pointed out to him, & has thusly gone on an all out flaming binge.
Rather like a child's tantrum.

I mean take a look at his face, what fucking race is that?? 100% pure bred mongrel, that's what.
Ugly fucking kunt.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #637 on: September 12, 2011, 03:42:09 AM »
"Excuse me honey, can I take a blood sample from you please? Before we get married I just gotta check that you're not an "untermensch""

how romantic  :-\

Don't be a pretentious wanker Kouroush, we agree on so many other things.

I did not need a blood sample, her caste  (they are Gujarati, Dharmaj) would have killed any girl for even looking at a Dalit.
0 interbreeding = pure bred. Just look at that jaw line, cheek bones, nose, etc...

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Xerxes

« Reply #638 on: September 12, 2011, 04:14:47 AM »
Don't be a pretentious wanker Kouroush, we agree on so many other things.

I did not need a blood sample, her caste  (they are Gujarati, Dharmaj) would have killed any girl for even looking at a Dalit.
0 interbreeding = pure bred. Just look at that jaw line, cheek bones, nose, etc...

PT

Is that what you tell your buddies @ stormfront? :D "I swear you guys, she's caucasoid not australoid!!"

lol just kidding

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #639 on: September 12, 2011, 04:15:08 AM »
India is an amazing country, the people were very friendly and the places we saw were breathtaking - me and the wifey want to return asap!

Yes there is extreme poverty in some places, but even these people were high on life and beaming with smiles, puts your materialistic world into perspective!

Namaste  8)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #640 on: September 12, 2011, 04:20:27 AM »
No doubt your wife's views of the caste system in India are based on where she is placed in this system. She's a beautiful woman BTW. You are a lucky man....who know's what she sees in a heal like you? LOL.

Her ideas of the caste system??  ??? price of Fish, it is what it is. It was this way well before the Caucasians, got here with their ideas of racial superiority.
Thank you!! As for what she sees in me, you would have to ask her.

Can you explain this for me. I am trying to understand more about the caste system in India and I ran across these statements relating to caste and race:

Allegations that caste amounts to race were addressed and rejected by B.R. Ambedkar, an advocate for Dalit rights and critic of untouchability. He wrote that "The Brahmin of Punjab is racially of the same stock as the Chamar of Punjab. The Caste system does not demarcate racial division. The Caste system is a social division of people of the same race."

The Indian government also rejects the claims of equivalency between caste and racial discrimination, pointing out that the caste issues are essentially intra-racial and intra-cultural. Indian Attorney General Soli Sorabjee insisted that "[t]he only reason India wants caste discrimination kept off the agenda is that it will distract participants from the main topic: racism. Caste discrimination in India is undeniable but caste and race are entirely distinct".

Is it not obvious that because B.R. Ambedkar, an advocate for Dalit rights & a critic of the view of untouchables, that he has an agenda.
An agenda that his words serve.

The Indian government, will say what ever you pay them to say. people who live here know this.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #641 on: September 12, 2011, 05:12:43 AM »

Here are some of the reasons you & yours will fail.

I promote love and happiness in a world that is seriously lacking these things. And by the way, I do not accept that there are "lower races" as you call them. I have no issues; you have issues.

No lower races, huh. Watch this & then we will talk http://www.jambonewspot.com/Kenya_National_NewsIV.htm

1. I could never live comfortably in your situation. It sounds like you are living on top of a garbage heap of humankind. To climb over those pathetic soles with so little regard as you say you have is beyond my comprehension.

2. Some folks, like I suspect you, would see this as a weakness, but I cannot help but try an put myself in their place.

3. I try to understand what the lives of those less fortunate than me are like. No offense, but you seem to be completely lacking any empathy. I wouldn't want to be you.

1. I am sure it is beyond your comprehension, in fact I know 100% with-out a shadow of a doubt that it is. No one invited you to come & live here.
I don't just climb over them, I rub shoulders with people who euthanise them for a living. & you know what?? I have NO problem with that,I will sit at the same table ALL night.

2. You are indeed correct, I do see this as weak. & also one of the reasons you & yours will go down with the ship.

3. You do go on don't you, do you want to know where my empathy is?? I will tell you shall I?? IT IS WITH THE TIGERS IN INDIA WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO MAINTAIN BREEDING POPULATIONS. IT IS WITH THE LIONS IN AFRICA WHO ARE BECOMING ENDANGERED IN SOME OF THE UNTERMENSCHEN LANDS. IT IS WITH THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS IN AFRICA WHO ARE BECOMING ENDANGERED IN SOME OF THE UNTERMENSCHEN LANDS. THIS LIST COULD GO ON, BUT I FEEL YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE JIST OF IT.

I sir, would NOT want to be you, or have your values instilled in me.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #642 on: September 12, 2011, 07:38:06 AM »
do you want to know where my empathy is?? I will tell you shall I?? IT IS WITH THE TIGERS IN INDIA WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO MAINTAIN BREEDING POPULATIONS. IT IS WITH THE LIONS IN AFRICA WHO ARE BECOMING ENDANGERED IN SOME OF THE UNTERMENSCHEN LANDS. IT IS WITH THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS IN AFRICA WHO ARE BECOMING ENDANGERED IN SOME OF THE UNTERMENSCHEN LANDS. THIS LIST COULD GO ON, BUT I FEEL YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE JIST OF IT.

I sir, would NOT want to be you, or have your values instilled in me.

PT

X2

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #643 on: September 12, 2011, 08:39:34 AM »
For the last 20 years, World Gold Council has shown India’s annual gold consumption fluctuating from 400 tons to 800 tons. Estimated Indian gold reserves at 25,000-30,000 are double of the next largest country – the USA with 14,000 tons. India has 20% of the world population and also 20% of the world’s above-the-ground gold.

Holy shit!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #644 on: September 12, 2011, 08:43:59 AM »
India has overtaken China to become the world's largest importer of arms, a Sweden-based think tank says.

A report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri) says India accounted for 9% of all weapons imports between 2006 and 2010.

India will continue to be to the leading arms importer in the coming future, the report adds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12729363

India attends first CERN Council meeting as observer

The CERN Council welcomed an Indian delegation to its first meeting on 20 June, following the granting of observer status to India last December. Indian scientists have been working with CERN since the 1960s, a collaboration formalized in a co-operation agreement in 1991 and extended for a further decade in 2001. In the framework of the 1996 protocol signed with the Indian Department of Atomic Energy, India became one of the first non-member states to make significant contributions to the LHC. Indian scientists are also valued members of the ALICE and CMS collaborations, and Indian IT expertise is being put to good use in Grid computing projects through additional protocols signed in 2002. Anil Kakodkar (right), Atomic Energy Commission chairman, who led the delegation is seen here at the meeting with Thettalil Seetharam, minister (disarmament), permanent mission of India to the United Nations in Geneva.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #645 on: September 12, 2011, 08:46:49 AM »
You clearly do not understand the economic demographic, over here. There are over 20 Million people (officially) living in Mumbai, with only a tiny %'age of those earning big  money, so of course the average is going to be lower.
I am not concerned about the low end earners, I know that the top 5% (of which my wife & I are a part) live very well.

Right by my office there is a main road, & on the corner you will find make shift tent cities, then .5 of a mile, an Audi car show room. 1.5 miles down the same road you will find top of the rage Merc's...

This is country of extremes.

The super rich & the super poor.
So at 1'st glance your figures look good, upon further detailed analysis however, they fall apart. Averages don't mean shit over here.
The US an India are VERY different countries, you can not even begin to compare them on a per capita earning average. & to do so is ridiculous!!

PT

I understand the demographic just fine, I haven't lived in a basement my whole life.  There's probably no more extreme country on the planet when it comes to income disparity than the US; but the difference is, the lower earning class in the US is most likely doing better than the "upper class" in India.  

As adonis and the old man pointed out, we don't have slums nowhere near that bad (yes , there are ghettos, but they still have power, running water, heat, etc. and are actual houses & buildings that just aren't maintained properly.) in the US.  What i see in those photos is sheet metal formed into something resembling a house.

The slums may be getting pushed out as you claim, but they're not disappearing, they're just being pushed out of your view.  Mumbai and India are a century away from "eliminating" slums.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #646 on: September 12, 2011, 08:48:08 AM »
How can one make it on 40k/yr?

well, I can't, but I've been downstate (and closer to Mason Dixon) where people live in very nice houses on 20k/ year , where they farm, work out of their house, etc.

If you make 100k / year and your expenses are 100k, or you make 20k/year and your expenses are zero, who's better off?
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #647 on: September 12, 2011, 08:52:25 AM »
For the last 20 years, World Gold Council has shown India’s annual gold consumption fluctuating from 400 tons to 800 tons. Estimated Indian gold reserves at 25,000-30,000 are double of the next largest country – the USA with 14,000 tons. India has 20% of the world population and also 20% of the world’s above-the-ground gold.

Holy shit!!

PT

so you put in an estimate and a graphic, without a source? at least do proper google fu like adonis.
Deep Tissue Massage

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #648 on: September 12, 2011, 09:04:55 AM »
1. I understand the demographic just fine, I haven't lived in a basement my whole life.  There's probably no more extreme country on the planet when it comes to income disparity than the US; but the difference is, the lower earning class in the US is most likely doing better than the "upper class" in India.  

2. As adonis and the old man pointed out, we don't have slums nowhere near that bad (yes , there are ghettos, but they still have power, running water, heat, etc. and are actual houses & buildings that just aren't maintained properly.) in the US.  What i see in those photos is sheet metal formed into something resembling a house.

3. The slums may be getting pushed out as you claim, but they're not disappearing, they're just being pushed out of your view.  Mumbai and India are a century away from "eliminating" slums.

1. Links please. Your statements are just conjecture without them.

2. As right as that observation may be, we still don't see the crime rates that you do. Why is this?? your ghetto trash, rob, rape, murder, sell drugs, etc...
Why is it that the poor here (that IYO are some of the poorest on the planet) do not behave in the same way??

3. 100 years, huh?? is that your opinion again or do you have links??

the difference is, the lower earning class in the US is most likely doing better than the "upper class" in India.  

I have a client who has a 20,000 sq ft bungalow in Pali Hill, who also owns x7 apartments in Pali Hill, that she rents out. Are you telling me that the poorest demographic in the US could top her net worth?? You are off your fucking nut mate. Mumbai has some of the most expensive real estate in the world. But you have not lived in your basement all your life.Sure!!

Use your search engine, to find property prices in Pali hill Mumbai, & tell how much she is worth in US $'s just on her real-estate holdings, never mind her liquid assets. & let me tell you, I know a lot more like her. She is by far from the exception.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #649 on: September 12, 2011, 09:06:21 AM »
so you put in an estimate and a graphic, without a source? at least do proper google fu like adonis.

Google-fu the text moron.

PT
Growth/noob loves me