Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239988 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #650 on: September 12, 2011, 09:11:49 AM »
Google-fu the text moron.

PT

obviously i'm dealing with a master debater here. 

are you really asking me (above) to post sources of me not seeing  a slum anywhere in the US?  How do you expect me to do this ??  "Here's a photo of a field, as you see, there's no slum here".  WTF?

Well, I can't really deal with supreme intellects such as yourself, i don't have the nerve.  Adonis and primemuscle can do it all day long, but i just can't.  Enjoy the heaven on earth that is Mumbai India, and I will somehow try to get by in the United States.

LOL, I laughed typing that.

Deep Tissue Massage

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #651 on: September 12, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »
Post housing credit tent slums are everywhere, or do they not count?

w8m8

« Reply #652 on: September 12, 2011, 10:36:56 AM »
Post housing credit tent slums are everywhere, or do they not count?

no ... no they don't .. of course not .. what are you thinking ? ? ?    :o

you have to understand that some Americans do not like to admit what is wrong in this country .. it's not "Patriotic" or PC

we don't have communities of homeless ( unless you count the ones that live underground hidden from view or in tents out in the "rural"  areas  ) living in tin huts

we have plenty of homeless sleeping in alleys and doorways and above steam vents during winter .. but it's easier to say they don't live there ( or it's only a few ) .. they are not permitted to build a shelter from the elements .. it's too disgraceful and totally unacceptable by the standards of the High and Mighty Americans that would have to look at it .. hence the majority of the SAME demographic that do live here are hidden from view and left to sleep outdoors on the ground

but it's not the same .. no no no .. it is not the same  ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #653 on: September 12, 2011, 10:44:15 AM »
no ... no they don't .. of course not .. what are you thinking ? ? ?    :o

you have to understand that some Americans do not like to admit what is wrong in this country .. it's not "Patriotic" or PC

we don't have communities of homeless ( unless you count the ones that live underground hidden from view or in tents out in the "rural"  areas  ) living in tin huts

we have plenty of homeless sleeping in alleys and doorways and above steam vents during winter .. but it's easier to say they don't live there ( or it's only a few ) .. they are not permitted to build a shelter from the elements .. it's too disgraceful and totally unacceptable by the standards of the High and Mighty Americans that would have to look at it .. hence the majority of the SAME demographic that do live here are hidden from view and left to sleep outdoors on the ground

but it's not the same .. no no no .. it is not the same  ::)

those photos in India show entire cities of slums.  Are you comparing that to the photos you posted?  Come on man, be realistic.  No one's saying everyone's loaded and drowning in cash and vagina in the US, but to say it's the same thing as the slums posted above and we're just being ignorant is a huge stretch.
Deep Tissue Massage

w8m8

« Reply #654 on: September 12, 2011, 10:53:17 AM »
those photos in India show entire cities of slums.  Are you comparing that to the photos you posted?  Come on man, be realistic.  No one's saying everyone's loaded and drowning in cash and vagina in the US, but to say it's the same thing as the slums posted above and we're just being ignorant is a huge stretch.

reading comprehension is not your strong suit .. RE-read and see if you can harvest anything that I said relating to WHY we have no cities

go on  .. do it

then scurry back and tell me how wrong I am .. that will make you feel good .. but you won't be right

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #655 on: September 12, 2011, 11:44:52 AM »
I have never seen a homeless Asian in Belfast. Their culture is to work from what i have seen. those who choose to travel 1000s of miles anyway will do any job they can get!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: September 12, 2011, 11:46:43 AM »
No you have not!!
That is 1 slum, Dharavi, one of the largest slums in Asia!! It is over 1-sq mile & is right by the international airport.

There is only 1 Dharavi in ALL of India, never mind Mumbai, & guess what?? It is being levelled as that is prime real-estate by the international airport & is being re-developed.
The local government is telling all the people who live there that they are illegal, & get the fuck out of Mumbai.
Nice try at making the situation look a lot worse than it is though.

People here are sick of Dharavi, because it is the 1'st thing you see when your plane descends & banks left for the approach to the runway. I remember my 1'st trip here to Mumbai, many years ago, I saw it & thought FUCK ME!!

As I said "Mumbai is changing, we are getting rid of the shit" you might also want to know that Eugenics is not a dirty word here in India.
Unlike your leftist wankers, in the West screaming about rights for this & that,m who make Eugenics sound like some racist science left over from the Nazi party. It was actually Darwin who came up with the idea, FFS.
But here it seen as a logical solution to dealing with the untermenschen, sterilisation.

PT

So, if I understand you correctly, the pictures I attached are all of the same slum in Mumbai. Personally, I wouldn't know one slum in India from another, having never lived there. These photos were listed as being slums in Mumbai.

Do you imagine that eugenics and racist science is more acceptable in cultures like India and China because the living conditions are more adversely affected by their huge populations? It occurs to me that the more crowded a place the greater the need to set oneself apart from the general population.

So, where does the "shit" go in Mumbai? In Portland, OR what was once skid row is now an upscale mostly residential neighborhood filled with trendy lofts, medium rise condos, lovely parks, art galleries and high end restaurants, etc. The bums have moved and those who tried to remain were evicted by the police. They simply moved across the Willamette river to another Portland neighborhood just far enough away so as not to offend the "Pearl" residents. For the most part, in the U.S. we don't kill off the folks who are impoverished or otherwise lead an undesirable life....we just move them out of sight.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #657 on: September 12, 2011, 11:54:13 AM »
So, if I understand you correctly, the pictures I attached are all of the same slum in Mumbai. Personally, I wouldn't know one slum in India from another, having never lived there. These photos were listed as being slums in Mumbai.

Do you imagine that eugenics and racist science is more acceptable in cultures like India and China because the living conditions are more adversely affected by their huge populations? It occurs to me that the more crowded a place the greater the need to set oneself apart from the general population.

So, where does the "shit" go in Mumbai? In Portland, OR what was once skid row is now an upscale mostly residential neighborhood filled with trendy lofts, medium rise condos, lovely parks, art galleries and high end restaurants, etc. The bums have moved and those who tried to remain were evicted by the police. They simply moved across the Willamette river to another Portland neighborhood just far enough away so as not to offend the "Pearl" residents. For the most part, in the U.S. we don't kill off the folks who are impoverished or otherwise lead an undesirable life....we just move them out of sight.

Do you live in P Town?  I do and yest most of what you say about the Pearl is true, but there is a law that a certain percentage of the apartments in those new downtown areas like Pearl district must be designated for low income housing, so there are still poor and some formerly homeless people mixed in.

It's kinda sad that Portland is probably the best place to be homeless and even we don't treat them that great.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #658 on: September 12, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »
What is this thread about?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #659 on: September 12, 2011, 12:01:39 PM »
There is not a trace of Australoid mtDNA in her, you idiot Hominid..........

Pretty sad when you have to try and convince people your wife is a human

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: September 12, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »
Do you live in P Town?  I do and yest most of what you say about the Pearl is true, but there is a law that a certain percentage of the apartments in those new downtown areas like Pearl district must be designated for low income housing, so there are still poor and some formerly homeless people mixed in.

It's kinda sad that Portland is probably the best place to be homeless and even we don't treat them that great.

Portland neighbor, Calfzilla, I actually live in out in the  burbs in West Linn. I've read that in urban renewal areas such as the Pearl and the South Waterfront development there is supposed to be housing for lower income folks. At least in the South Waterfront area, I believe that this housing was never built because, in part, of the real estate bust resulting in the developers going bankrupt. Last I heard, they were still trying to auction off those high end condos there. Even at auction prices, moderate and low income folks cannot afford them. There are still some areas near the Pearl were there is low income housing and supposedly some areas where there are street people and drug trafficking stuffed between China Town, north of Burnside and the Second Ave over toward the railroad station. To me, it  is all part of downtown living. Of course it is easy for me to say that from my safe haven in West Linn. If we have a homeless person here, I've missed seeing them.

Where in the Portland Metro area do you live? Where do you work out? I work out at Nautilus Plus in Oregon City on Beavercreek Rd across from Fred Meyers. I've been a member of this gym since it was first started back in the late 1980's by Billy Jack Haynes, the wrestler. Of course, that was a few owners ago. Most of the time I've been a member, the gym was known as Nelson's Nautilus. Unfortunately, the Nelson's lost ownership in a financial mess they created for themselves. Never the less, there are quite a few of us old timers who still have memberships at ridiculously low rates.

Don't tell me you selected your handle because you have big calves. Mine are genetically wimpy. No matter how hard I work them they just don't grow.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #661 on: September 12, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »
Portland neighbor, Calfzilla, I actually live in out in the  burbs in West Linn. I've read that in urban renewal areas such as the Pearl and the South Waterfront development there is supposed to be housing for lower income folks. At least in the South Waterfront area, I believe that this housing was never built because, in part, of the real estate bust resulting in the developers going bankrupt. Last I heard, they were still trying to auction off those high end condos there. Even at auction prices, moderate and low income folks cannot afford them. There are still some areas near the Pearl were there is low income housing and supposedly some areas where there are street people and drug trafficking stuffed between China Town, north of Burnside and the Second Ave over toward the railroad station. To me, it  is all part of downtown living. Of course it is easy for me to say that from my safe haven in West Linn. If we have a homeless person here, I've missed seeing them.

Where in the Portland Metro area do you live? Where do you work out? I work out at Nautilus Plus in Oregon City on Beavercreek Rd across from Fred Meyers. I've been a member of this gym since it was first started back in the late 1980's by Billy Jack Haynes, the wrestler. Of course, that was a few owners ago. Most of the time I've been a member, the gym was known as Nelson's Nautilus. Unfortunately, the Nelson's lost ownership in a financial mess they created for themselves. Never the less, there are quite a few of us old timers who still have memberships at ridiculously low rates.

Don't tell me you selected your handle because you have big calves. Mine are genetically wimpy. No matter how hard I work them they just don't grow.

China town is a whole other story, shitty area full of drugs and prostitutes. He'll even the drug dealers try to sell me coke and I don't look like a junky at all. I knew Billy Jack Haynes from when I worked at the Greyhound Park when I was 16. He would come in often and always had huge arms. I didn't know he owned a gym. Right now I'm traing at Olympic in Gresham which used to be Golds. I'm switching to 24 hr soon because my friends train there and obvious better hrs being 24.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #662 on: September 12, 2011, 01:07:34 PM »

reading comprehension is not your strong suit .. RE-read and see if you can harvest anything that I said relating to WHY we have no cities

go on  .. do it

then scurry back and tell me how wrong I am .. that will make you feel good .. but you won't be right

let me rephrase what i said, maybe you'll get it:

the entire homeless population of america would not have slums like that , even if we allowed them to build whatever the fuck the homeless wanted to build.  every major city in india has a slum, literally comprising of hundreds of millions of people.

The number of people living in slums in India has more than doubled in the past two decades and now exceeds the entire population of Britain, the Indian Government has announced.

India’s slum-dwelling population had risen from 27.9 million in 1981 to 61.8 million in 2001, when the last census was done, Kumari Selja, the Minister for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, said.

The figure is the latest illustration of how India’s recent economic boom has left behind millions of the country’s poorest people, raising fears that social unrest could undermine further growth.

India’s economy has grown by an average of 8 per cent annually over the past four years, and yet a quarter of its population of 1.1 billion still lives on less than $1 (50p) a day.

The expansion of India’s slums is partly due to the rise in India’s total population, which increased from 683 million in 1981 to 1.03 billion in 2001.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article1805596.ece

so there's about 4 indians for every american.  do you believe we have 15 million homeless in the united states, sleeping on the streets?

if we are to keep it
Deep Tissue Massage

w8m8

« Reply #663 on: September 12, 2011, 01:30:09 PM »
let me rephrase what i said, maybe you'll get it:
do you believe we have 15 million homeless in the united states, sleeping on the streets?

if we are to keep it

There are millions sleeping on the streets , in cars , in subway tunnels , under bridges , not only are there tent communities in the open land they are in rural areas in the woods

you honestly think this country COUNTS their blemishes accurately ? or that it CAN do so ?

oh brother ... how defensive and "pridefully patriotic" do you NEED to be to feel better than other countries ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: September 12, 2011, 01:47:18 PM »
There are millions sleeping on the streets , in cars , in subway tunnels , under bridges , not only are there tent communities in the open land they are in rural areas in the woods

you honestly think this country COUNTS their blemishes accurately ? or that it CAN do so ?

oh brother ... how defensive and "pridefully patriotic" do you NEED to be to feel better than other countries ?

so there is no way to accurately count them....but YOU know they are numbered in the millions ??

w8m8

« Reply #665 on: September 12, 2011, 01:48:54 PM »
so there is no way to accurately count them....but YOU know they are numbered in the millions ??

::)

the last census said millions

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: September 12, 2011, 01:51:33 PM »
::)

the last census said millions

No need to roll eyes...you people are so fucking defensive.

you got proof of that ?

Xerxes

« Reply #667 on: September 12, 2011, 02:04:42 PM »

;D

w8m8

« Reply #668 on: September 12, 2011, 02:08:09 PM »

you got proof of that ?

the rolling eyes were for the "estimates" of "census" numbers .... there are illegal  immigrants here that can't be located .. but it's expected homeless can be counted by these genius' that want to think there are only a few hundred thousand

http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/How_Many.html

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #669 on: September 12, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »
There's probably no more extreme country on the planet when it comes to income disparity than the US; but the difference is, the lower earning class in the US is most likely doing better than the "upper class" in India.  

You ignorant fool.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #670 on: September 12, 2011, 07:43:04 PM »
LMAO these idiots are really trying to compare india to the united states  ;D

the best part is how the racist bitch insults me for interracial dating yet he's married to an indian  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #671 on: September 12, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »
obviously i'm dealing with a master debater here.  

are you really asking me (above) to post sources of me not seeing  a slum anywhere in the US?  How do you expect me to do this ??  "Here's a photo of a field, as you see, there's no slum here".  WTF?

Well, I can't really deal with supreme intellects such as yourself, i don't have the nerve.  Adonis and primemuscle can do it all day long, but i just can't.  Enjoy the heaven on earth that is Mumbai India, and I will somehow try to get by in the United States.

LOL, I laughed typing that.

You fucking moron. You wanted a source for that Gold reserve, so paste the text into your search engine & BOOM you will find the link.
What were you saying about intellect??

Get by in the US. My advice = ammunition, as much as you can get.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #672 on: September 12, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »
You fucking moron. You wanted a source for that Gold reserve, so paste the text into your search engine & BOOM you will find the link.
What were you saying about intellect??

get by in the US. My advice = ammunition, as much as you can get.

PT
There is no source.  You are a proven liar or you are a proven moron as I have already posted that Gold Reserve rankings by Country and the United States is number one, whereas India is not even anywhere close to being in the top 10.  My source was the CIA Factbook and the IMF.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #673 on: September 12, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »

Dharavi, is one of the largest slums in Asia & is still only a sq mile, is that a city where you come from.
Fucking spastic. What did you say about intellect??

Still waiting for you to deal with my client in Pail Hill (last page), who's net worth would not even by her a 2'nd hand car in the US.

PT

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #674 on: September 12, 2011, 08:02:51 PM »

Dharavi, is one of the largest slums in Asia & is still only a sq mile, is that a city where you come from.
Fucking spastic. What did you say about intellect??

Still waiting for you to deal with my client in Pail Hill (last page), who's net worth would not even by her a 2'nd hand car in the US.

PT

PT
Wallow in the mire in your garbage dump.  Its where you belong.