Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239810 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #675 on: September 12, 2011, 08:03:21 PM »
There is no source.  You are a proven liar or you are a proven moron as I have already posted that Gold Reserve rankings by Country and the United States is number one, whereas India is not even anywhere close to being in the top 10.  My source was the CIA Factbook and the IMF.
For the most parts, objective.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #676 on: September 12, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »
There is no source.  You are a proven liar or you are a proven moron as I have already posted that Gold Reserve rankings by Country and the United States is number one, whereas India is not even anywhere close to being in the top 10.  My source was the CIA Factbook and the IMF.

http://2ndlook.wordpress.com/2007/11/10/india-the-worlds-richest-economy/

We can trust the IMF & the CIA, they have never lied before. Not once have either of them ever tried to create an illusion of security  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #677 on: September 12, 2011, 08:08:12 PM »
http://2ndlook.wordpress.com/2007/11/10/india-the-worlds-richest-economy/

We can trust the IMF & the CIA, they have never lied before. Not once have either of them ever tried to create an illusion of security  ;)

PT
Again, there is NO SOURCE there.  That is just someone`s woefully misinformed blog.  There are no facts or evidence there.  Try again.

You can delude yourself all you want, the fact remains:

A:Mumbai is a shit hole.
B: You live in a shit hole.
C: Your shit hole will always be a shit hole.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #678 on: September 12, 2011, 08:23:25 PM »
Again, there is NO SOURCE there.  That is just someone`s woefully misinformed blog.  There are no facts or evidence there.  Try again.

& the CIA/IMF are reliable for intel?? I would rather go to the Devil & ask for the truth.
You are so retarded, you will go to some of the most ridiculous lengths to perpetuate your denial.

The USA is still a super power, sure it is Batman, sure it is.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #679 on: September 12, 2011, 08:31:49 PM »
LMAO these idiots are really trying to compare india to the united states  ;D

the best part is how the racist bitch insults me for interracial dating yet he's married to an indian  ;D

Have we said you are a fucking moron?? Yes, several times. Every time you open your mouth you get slapped down. I would STFU if I were you
I have gone out of my way to out-line the major differences, spastic. India & the US are no where near even similar, thank the Gods.

Oh yeah, this...............

hold on a second.. pillowtalks dumbass has been going on and on about dysgenics and "mixing with the lower races" yet he has an indian wife ?  ;D this shit gets better and better

btw nice beer belly wider than your shoulders pt  :o

High caste, East Asians score up there with orientals, on an asymmetric IQ test.

I said "lower races" do keep up will you.

No offense Che.

PT

THIS ^^^^
School boy, & who said I was sub 10% all year dick head.

Don't try & keep up with the older lads here, you will just get smashed into little pieces, you fucking bottom feeder.

Do some reading on dysgenics, or refrain from commenting on it. Now go fuck your nigre'ess, & then perhaps suck on some Black cock (you sexual deviant you) yes we know your life style off GetBIG!!

When you are done, fuck off & read this.

WRONG HOMO!! You used far too little information in your search engine & ended up back at eugenics................ ....

The word eugenics is used to describe the idea or practice of encouraging those people with desirable mental or physical traits to produce the most progeny. This is based on the assumption that traits like intelligence and character are, at least in part, genetically determined.

Eugenics had tended to go out of favour in the last fifty years or so. This was partly due to the misuse of eugenics by Nazi Germany. Even the idea that intelligence was an inherited trait was questioned by many academics and others.

More recently however a few individuals have begun to worry about dysgenics. Dysgenics refers to the problem of those with poor intelligence or character producing disproportionately more progeny. The result is a steady genetic deterioration in human populations.

INTELLIGENCE

Although the problem of dysgenics is found with a number of human characteristics, probably the most important and widely studied is intelligence. Most of this discussion will therefore deal with intelligence.

An individuals score on a test of intelligence (also referred to as cognitive ability) is a good indicator of their likelihood of success in academic or vocational pursuits. Scores on intelligence tests are often referred to as an individual's intelligence quotient or IQ. Generally the higher people progress academically the higher their IQ.

The first book on intelligence and hereditary was written by Francis Galton and came out in 1869. The book was called 'Hereditary Genius'. Since then the question of the heritability of intelligence has been one for heated debate. The debate becomes more heated when the source of differences in intelligence between different racial groups is considered.

RACIAL DIFFERENCES

The nature or nurture argument is most heated when racial differences are discussed.

Most of the research done in this area concerns the differences in average scores between blacks and whites in the United States. That research shows that blacks tend to score on average about 15 IQ points below the white average. Hispanics and American Indians score averages somewhere between the black and white averages. People of East Asian,Korean and Japanese descent score slightly higher averages than whites.

The difference in IQ between blacks and whites is evident in children as young as 3 or 4, and remains fairly constant afterwards. The difference is not caused by schooling and schooling does not increase or decrease it.

Immigration

Immigration was cited by Herrnstein and Murray as a possible source of genetic deterioration in the American population. The problem is probably more relevant to Australia with our proportionately larger immigration intake.

It is possible that the intelligence levels of those from North East Asia are as high, or even higher than those of white Australians. However it is likely that as living standards in the region reach a similar level to those of Australia we will attract fewer migrants from there. Instead we are likely to attract migrants from the more backward areas, where the populations are most likely to have lower average intelligence. Hence immigration will be dysgenic in the future.

In fact there is evidence that the migrant groups in this country with the largest family size also have the highest unemployment levels. Dysgenic problems coming from immigration may have already started.
Relying on Richard Lynn’s work Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations, the relaxation of internal selection is thought to have begun around 1850 as the fertility of the lower classes exceeded the upper classes because of improvements in hygiene and reduction in diseases. He cites Lynn’s estimate that England lost 6.9 IQ points over 90 years (1920-2010) and estimates that Denmark’s average IQ dropped around 10 points since 1850 due to internal relaxation of natural selection.

Nyborg’s latest paper charts past trends and projects IQ changes in Denmark as a result of two trends: relaxation of natural selection among the traditional Danes, and an influx of low-IQ immigrants. These two trends together amount to what he terms a “double relaxation of natural selection” (DRNS).

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Retarded drug addict, stealer of mummy & daddies money to fund said habit.
Fucker of low IQ untermenschen, etc, etc.....
Basically a bottom feeder.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: September 12, 2011, 08:32:35 PM »
& the CIA/IMF are reliable for intel?? I would rather go to the Devil & ask for the truth.
You are so retarded, you will go to some of the most ridiculous lengths to perpetuate your denial.

The USA is still a super power, sure it is Batman, sure it is.

PT
You tried to quote the IMF and simply made up a statistic regarding Gold. You pretended that is what the IMF figures were until I posted the REAL IMF figures.  Now you want to accuse them as being not a credit worthy source.  Why did you do this?  Its all fun and games Mr. Garbage Dump until your bluff is called.  Isn`t that right.

You oughta just not respond any further.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #681 on: September 12, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »
You tried to quote the IMF and simply made up a statistic regarding Gold. You pretended that is what the IMF figures were until I posted the REAL IMF figures.  Now you want to accuse them as being not a credit worthy source.  Why did you do this?  Its all fun and games Mr. Garbage Dump until your bluff is called.  Isn`t that right.

You oughta just not respond any further.

I think I said world bank. Not respond?? haha, come over here & unplug my WIFI - PLEASE...............
That I would love to see Monkey boy.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Alex23

« Reply #682 on: September 12, 2011, 08:39:37 PM »

I think I said world bank. Not respond?? haha, come over here & unplug my WIFI - PLEASE...............

PT

Adonisowned.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #683 on: September 12, 2011, 08:42:43 PM »
Adonisowned.

Fat Alice joins the party.

Weaponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ::)

How is the prep going?? still 35% BF - any pics................

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #684 on: September 12, 2011, 08:44:54 PM »
Why did you do this?  Its all fun and games Mr. Garbage Dump until your bluff is called.  Isn`t that right.

Wipe the floor with this, if you can. I will not wait.......

India has overtaken China to become the world's largest importer of arms, a Sweden-based think tank says.

A report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri) says India accounted for 9% of all weapons imports between 2006 and 2010.

India will continue to be to the leading arms importer in the coming future, the report adds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12729363

India attends first CERN Council meeting as observer

The CERN Council welcomed an Indian delegation to its first meeting on 20 June, following the granting of observer status to India last December. Indian scientists have been working with CERN since the 1960s, a collaboration formalized in a co-operation agreement in 1991 and extended for a further decade in 2001. In the framework of the 1996 protocol signed with the Indian Department of Atomic Energy, India became one of the first non-member states to make significant contributions to the LHC. Indian scientists are also valued members of the ALICE and CMS collaborations, and Indian IT expertise is being put to good use in Grid computing projects through additional protocols signed in 2002. Anil Kakodkar (right), Atomic Energy Commission chairman, who led the delegation is seen here at the meeting with Thettalil Seetharam, minister (disarmament), permanent mission of India to the United Nations in Geneva.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Alex23

« Reply #685 on: September 12, 2011, 08:46:58 PM »
Fat Alice joins the party.

Weaponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ::)

How is the prep going?? still 35% BF - any pics................

PT

WEAPOOOOOOOON ZZ Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: September 12, 2011, 08:49:17 PM »

WEAPOOOOOOOON ZZ Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z  ;D

Are those Chocolate Truffles?

Alex23

« Reply #687 on: September 12, 2011, 08:51:51 PM »
Are those Chocolate Truffles?

I wish... quail eggs with oysters, sea urchins, green onions and some vodka... my "raw" phase ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: September 12, 2011, 08:52:21 PM »

PT
Scroll back Slum Dweller, you claimed IMF/World Bank.

You made it all up.  You were wrong.

Deal with it.

Have fun living in a 3rd world shit hole.  You probably have a most wonderful time watching the stinking men take dumps in the street from the "balcony" of your 635 Sq Ft. palace.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2011, 08:52:39 PM »
LMAO these idiots are really trying to compare india to the united states  ;D

the best part is how the racist bitch insults me for interracial dating yet he's married to an indian  ;D

But she's the good kind of Smelly Indian,,,Bombz  ::) ;D

apparently he has papers or lab results proving she's only got a little  rat DNA in her.

Seriously...who the fuck has to prove his wife's racial makeup ??...do you view her as some sort of possesion,or pet? if you really LOVED her. you wouldn't give a fuck

Alex23

« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2011, 08:57:15 PM »
But she's the good kind of Smelly Indian,,,Bombz  ::) ;D

apparently he has papers or lab results proving she's only got a little  rat DNA in her.

Seriously...who the fuck has to prove his wife's racial makeup ??...do you view her as some sort of possesion,or pet? if you really LOVED her. you wouldn't give a fuck

Fucked up beyond belief. All I can say is "weapons".

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #691 on: September 12, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »

We are cut from different cloth, thankfully.
This planet is going down the shiter, fuck of with your leftists BS, you have had your time.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Alex23

« Reply #692 on: September 12, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »

This planet is going down the shiter, fuck of with your leftists BS, you have had your time.

PT

LOL "OK" PillowBiteswhileRammedBy Punjabs... (someone watched too many JBourne movies)

Do you go to your wife and say "hey you're not too togolish afterall, dna clears up so.... do you wanna grab some goat milk?"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #693 on: September 12, 2011, 09:00:51 PM »
PT
  ;D

dollars to donuts each of the three black women i have dated are intellectually superior to your wife. the one im with now just graduated from a world renowned private university with a degree in international relations, today got accepted as an intern for our districts congressman, and will be going to grad school next year to study terrorism.

intelligence is not a racial trait, with the rare exception of a genetic disability, intelligence is learned behavior. certain cultures propagate certain traits, depending on the physical geography, religious traditions, etc.  while people of african descent tend to score lower on iq exams than whites do, they also perform much better on tests for musical and rythmic capability and exceptionally better on athletic performance. also, if you were to ever actually submerge yourself in an african culture, you would notice they are far more socialized and empathetic with each other than almost every other society on earth, their sense of togetherness and companionship is astonishing.

it would behoove you to drop your ignorant racist belief system. all human beings are equals, differences between them are due to nature and nurture. and nature is ultimately due to nurture.

as for the discussion about indias economy..   ;D

Alex23

« Reply #694 on: September 12, 2011, 09:02:09 PM »
   ;D

dollars to donuts each of the three black women i have dated are intellectually superior to your wife. the one im with now just graduated from a world renowned private university with a degree in international relations, today got accepted as an intern for our districts congressman, and will be going to grad school next year to study terrorism.

intelligence is not a racial trait, with the rare exception of a genetic disability, intelligence is learned behavior. certain cultures propagate certain traits, depending on the physical geography, religious traditions, etc.  while people of african descent tend to score lower on iq exams than whites do, they also perform much better on tests for musical and rythmic capability and exceptionally better on athletic performance. also, if you were to ever actually submerge yourself in an african culture, you would notice they are far more socialized and empathetic with each other than almost every other society on earth, their sense of togetherness and companionship is astonishing.

it would behoove you to drop your ignorant racist belief system. all human beings are equals, differences between them are due to nature and nurture. and nature is ultimately due to nurture.

as for the discussion about indias economy..   ;D

QFT.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #695 on: September 12, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »
Scroll back Slum Dweller, you claimed IMF/World Bank.

You made it all up.  You were wrong.

Deal with it.

Have fun living in a 3rd world shit hole.  You probably have a most wonderful time watching the stinking men take dumps in the street from the "balcony" of your 635 Sq Ft. palace.

Your view of Mumbai is at the level of nursery rhymes, where do they shit in the street?? You would get attacked by a mob for doing that.

USA the great Satan, still a super power that will be here till the end of time  ::) CNN/SKYJOOS/BBC it's is all you know.

Oh, & wipe the floor with this, if you can. I will not wait.......

India has overtaken China to become the world's largest importer of arms, a Sweden-based think tank says.

A report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri) says India accounted for 9% of all weapons imports between 2006 and 2010.

India will continue to be to the leading arms importer in the coming future, the report adds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12729363

India attends first CERN Council meeting as observer

The CERN Council welcomed an Indian delegation to its first meeting on 20 June, following the granting of observer status to India last December. Indian scientists have been working with CERN since the 1960s, a collaboration formalized in a co-operation agreement in 1991 and extended for a further decade in 2001. In the framework of the 1996 protocol signed with the Indian Department of Atomic Energy, India became one of the first non-member states to make significant contributions to the LHC. Indian scientists are also valued members of the ALICE and CMS collaborations, and Indian IT expertise is being put to good use in Grid computing projects through additional protocols signed in 2002. Anil Kakodkar (right), Atomic Energy Commission chairman, who led the delegation is seen here at the meeting with Thettalil Seetharam, minister (disarmament), permanent mission of India to the United Nations in Geneva.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #696 on: September 12, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »
  ;D

intelligence is not a racial trait, with the rare exception of a genetic disability, intelligence is learned behavior. certain cultures propagate certain traits, depending on the physical geography, religious traditions, etc.  while people of african descent tend to score lower on iq exams than whites do, they also perform much better on tests for musical and rythmic capability and exceptionally better on athletic performance. also, if you were to ever actually submerge yourself in an african culture, you would notice they are far more socialized and empathetic with each other than almost every other society on earth, their sense of togetherness and companionship is astonishing.

as for the discussion about indias economy..   ;D

Fuck all without links bottom feeder, you should know that.
Some 'affirmative action' koon get's into higher education. Fuck me, never seen that before............

India the worlds largest importer of weapons, so they are paying with shirt buttons now, sure ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #697 on: September 12, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »

intelligence is not a racial trait, with the rare exception of a genetic disability, intelligence is learned behavior.
certain cultures propagate certain traits, depending on the physical geography, religious traditions, etc.  

Fuck me you might want to tell this to the Chinese, I think they have messed up their testing methods.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #698 on: September 12, 2011, 09:11:06 PM »

PT

yes...thank god.

I was made of the good stuff, genetically top-shelf, a Mclaren F1 if you will.

you are a Fiat Topolino, cobbled together in some dirty garage from 4 other cars that didn't run

Let's talk weponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Military Aircraft

USA    18,234

India   2,462  

Tanks

USA  9,573

India 5,000

Naval Warships

USA  2,384

India 261....LOLOL

the only thing they have an advantage in is sheer number of troops....or as I like to call them...Cannon Fodder  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #699 on: September 12, 2011, 09:11:38 PM »
Fuck all without links bottom feeder, you should know that.
Some 'affirmative action' koon get's into higher education. Fuck me, never seen that before............

India the worlds largest importer of weapons, so they are paying with shirt buttons now, sure ;D

PT
 my iq is 140, whats yours ?  :)

btw, nice job owning yourself, india must be full of retards if they are spending so much on weapons. they have no need.