Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239756 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #700 on: September 12, 2011, 09:13:32 PM »
 my iq is 140, whats yours ?  :)

btw, nice job owning yourself, india must be full of retards if they are spending so much on weapons. they have no need.
Of course, it is.  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #701 on: September 12, 2011, 09:17:34 PM »
Of course, it is.  ;D
im not that smart, just in the top 10%. surely pillowtalk must have a higher score than me.

Alex23

« Reply #702 on: September 12, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »
im not that smart, just in the top 10%. surely pillowtalk must have a higher score than me.

I've been around higher IQ people and psychometric tests all my career... TB is at least in the low 140's...

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #703 on: September 12, 2011, 09:22:52 PM »
So, if I understand you correctly, the pictures I attached are all of the same slum in Mumbai. Personally, I wouldn't know one slum in India from another, having never lived there. These photos were listed as being slums in Mumbai.

Do you imagine that eugenics and racist science is more acceptable in cultures like India and China because the living conditions are more adversely affected by their huge populations? It occurs to me that the more crowded a place the greater the need to set oneself apart from the general population.

That main water pipe (the girl is walking on) runs through Dhavari, & so does that river the kids are playing by, & the roof tops shot, could only be Dhavari, local knowledge buddy.

YES I do, but why does it take an extreme for common sense to prevail??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #704 on: September 12, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »

You are in a school for special needs (mostly down-syndrome) & you are only top 10%   ???

yes...thank god.

I was made of the good stuff, genetically top-shelf, a Mclaren F1 if you will.

you are a Fiat Topolino, cobbled together in some dirty garage from 4 other cars that didn't run

Let's talk weponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Military Aircraft

USA    18,234

India   2,462  

Tanks

USA  9,573

India 5,000

Naval Warships

USA  2,384

India 261....LOLOL

the only thing they have an advantage in is sheer number of troops....or as I like to call them...Cannon Fodder  :D

I have clients, love to shoot the breeze with ya. Chat later??
Tell Taylor that, oh never mind his is a child after all.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #705 on: September 13, 2011, 12:24:32 AM »
I've been around higher IQ people and psychometric tests all my career... TB is at least in the low 140's...

Funny, it does not seem to have rubbed off on you  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #706 on: September 13, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »

Have fun living in a 3rd world shit hole.  You probably have a most wonderful time watching the stinking men take dumps in the street from the "balcony" of your 635 Sq Ft. palace.

Yes mate, we live in one big sub-continental slum.
Indians are no good for any-thing, oh wait, the IAF, kicked the ass of the USAF, in war games.

I will find the other vids in a bit.
For now let's look at operation RED-FLAG (08)

No wait, & this............

A recent exercise with the Indian Air Force is causing U.S. Air Force officials to re-evaluate the way the service trains its fighter pilots while bolstering the case for buying the F/A-22 as a way to ensure continued air dominance for the United States, according to service officials.

The surprising sophistication of Indian fighter aircraft and skill of Indian pilots demonstrated at the Cope India air combat exercise Feb. 15 through 27 at Gwalior Air Force Station, India, should provide a reality check for those who had assumed unquestioned U.S. air superiority, service officials who participated in the exercise said this week. The event was the first-ever air combat exercise involving the U.S. and India and the most active bilateral military exchange in over 40 years, according to these officials.

“The major takeaway for the Air Force is that our prediction of needing to replace the F-15 with the F/A-22 is proving out as we get smarter and smarter about other [countries’] capabilities around the world and what technology is limited to in the F-15 airframe,” said Col. Mike Snodgrass, commander of the 3rd Wing at Elmendorf Air Force Base, AK. “We’ve taken [the F-15] about as far as we can and it’s now time to move to the next generation.” Snodgrass, who has been selected to receive his first star, and two other wing officials spoke with Inside the Air Force June 2.

http://vayu-sena.tripod.com/exercise-iaf-usaf-su30-f15-article01.html

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #707 on: September 13, 2011, 12:42:50 AM »
Indians are no good for any-thing, oh wait, the IAF, kicked the ass of the USAF, in war games.

A recent exercise with the Indian Air Force is causing U.S. Air Force officials to re-evaluate the way the service trains its fighter pilots while bolstering the case for buying the F/A-22 as a way to ensure continued air dominance for the United States, according to service officials.

The surprising sophistication of Indian fighter aircraft and skill of Indian pilots demonstrated at the Cope India air combat exercise Feb. 15 through 27 at Gwalior Air Force Station, India, should provide a reality check for those who had assumed unquestioned U.S. air superiority, service officials who participated in the exercise said this week. The event was the first-ever air combat exercise involving the U.S. and India and the most active bilateral military exchange in over 40 years, according to these officials.

“The major takeaway for the Air Force is that our prediction of needing to replace the F-15 with the F/A-22 is proving out as we get smarter and smarter about other [countries’] capabilities around the world and what technology is limited to in the F-15 airframe,” said Col. Mike Snodgrass, commander of the 3rd Wing at Elmendorf Air Force Base, AK. “We’ve taken [the F-15] about as far as we can and it’s now time to move to the next generation.” Snodgrass, who has been selected to receive his first star, and two other wing officials spoke with Inside the Air Force June 2.

PT

I didn`t read a single word of that or watch that video.  Do you know why? Because its all full of shit as you have proven and it would be a complete waste of my time and everyone elses.  India is a complete shit hole.

Deal with it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #708 on: September 13, 2011, 01:10:49 AM »

PT

my indian fella,, what you put there is americano pilots,,,thats easy balonie,, show me the same thing your indian pilot do when againt isreali pilots!,,then ill give you some points,, 1! isreal fighter pilot take the alllllll indian grand slam lol fighter team and leave them defensless,, 1 f16 single seat fighter pilot from isreal airforces would most likely destroy good number of your fighters ,,1!
not fair to compare to americanos...put some real fighter pilots in there,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: September 13, 2011, 01:25:41 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: September 13, 2011, 01:31:33 AM »

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #711 on: September 13, 2011, 03:39:01 AM »
I didn`t read a single word of that or watch that video.  Do you know why? Because its all full of shit as you have proven and it would be a complete waste of my time and everyone elses.  India is a complete shit hole.I do not want to have to admit that you are right on any-thing, so I will stick my hands over my ears like a 6 year old, & go "LALALALALALALALALAAAAAA, can't hear you" - as you can see i have the emotional maturity of a 6 year old  ;) ho-hum, what to do....

FIXED it for you, no, no, don't thank me.

Although I will put a vid of some out-dated 'Stealth bombers' that will prove, eeeerrr, that we wasted a bunch of money on that gen-4 SHITE  :o
Gen-5 F22 Raptor, that is where it's at, & right now we can only afford another, eeeeeerrrrrrr, actually just forget it the USAF sucks the root mate  ;D

Yeah, yeah, India is good for fuck all mate. If you saw how the haves live over here you would swallow your face. Do you know how many Billionaires, there are per sq mile in Mumbai, but yeah it is all one big 'Dhavari slum'  ::)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #712 on: September 13, 2011, 04:07:24 AM »
my indian fella,, what you put there is americano pilots,,,thats easy balonie,, show me the same thing your indian pilot do when againt isreali pilots!,,then ill give you some points,, 1! isreal fighter pilot take the alllllll indian grand slam lol fighter team and leave them defensless,, 1 f16 single seat fighter pilot from isreal airforces would most likely destroy good number of your fighters ,,1!

gh15 approved
I say a lot of things about Israel, but I have to give you that one!! They are pretty good when it comes to F16's & F22's (not that they have many F22 fighters). But yes, all in all they have a fairly good military. Not overly sure about the IDF, but the elite of the air-force are
very good, but then they are smart people. Stupid is one thing I would never call them.
Not to good when it comes to anti-aircraft munitions though, huh??

During the Yom Kippur War of October 1973

The Israeli Air Force shot down 334 enemy warplanes in air-to-air combat for the loss of only five of its own. A further 180 Arab aircraft were shot down or lost due to circumstances other than aerial combat. The IAF lost 104 aircraft, nearly all due to anti aircraft artillery or surface-to-air missile fire. These included the medium range SA-6 mobile SAM batteries and point defence systems such as the short range Shilka radar guided SPAAG and the SA-7 Strela MANPADS (employed by Egyptian infantry). Older but longer range and still very dangerous SA-2 and SA-3 anti aircraft missile batteries provided additional air defense coverage. Nevertheless, throughout the war, the IAF managed to assist IDF ground forces, and kept up strikes on targets in Syria and Egypt. As the war progressed, the IAF regained air supremacy by adopting new tactics and upgrading its ECM capabilities.

Their air combat ratios where pretty good, but then they were up-against MIG17's flown by Arabs.

Also, lest we forget they are a tiny country, who's main tactic is subjugation by stealth. or USURY ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: September 13, 2011, 04:10:17 AM »
FIXED it for you, no, no, don't thank me.

Although I will put a vid of some out-dated 'Stealth bombers' that will prove, eeeerrr, that we wasted a bunch of money on that gen-4 SHITE  :o
Gen-5 F22 Raptor, that is where it's at, & right now we can only afford another, eeeeeerrrrrrr, actually just forget it the USAF sucks the root mate  ;D

Yeah, yeah, India is good for fuck all mate. If you saw how the haves live over here you would swallow your face. Do you know how many Billionaires, there are per sq mile in Mumbai, but yeah it is all one big 'Dhavari slum'  ::)

PT

How about you tell India to start a Total war with the United States.  We will see who wins that one and it surely won`t be you.  It would be over in less than a day and there wouldn`t be a single dot head left to tell about it, including you. 

In fact, it may improve the landscape.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #714 on: September 13, 2011, 04:15:46 AM »
Indians are smarter than blacks in my experience. 

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #715 on: September 13, 2011, 04:57:13 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #716 on: September 13, 2011, 04:58:54 AM »

That won't go over well

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #717 on: September 13, 2011, 05:00:53 AM »
Indians are smarter than blacks Americans in my experience. 

Fixed for fact and honest truth.  8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #718 on: September 13, 2011, 05:10:06 AM »
Fixed for fact and honest truth.  8)

if they're so smart, how come they haven't figured out a way to not look like walking piles of shit?  fuck, they're ugly.
Deep Tissue Massage

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #719 on: September 13, 2011, 05:57:29 AM »
How about you tell India to start a Total war with the United States.  We will see who wins that one and it surely won`t be you.  It would be over in less than a day and there wouldn`t be a single dot head left to tell about it, including you.

In fact, it may improve the landscape.

Eeeeeeeeerrrr, yeah. x1 word = Iraq.

oh wait, x1 more = Afghanistan.

How long was Lybia going to take?? I forget. & eeerrrr, Vietnam  ::)

They were all going to ba a cake walk also, didn't turn out so good, huh??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #720 on: September 13, 2011, 06:01:47 AM »

Don't tell CERN, they are about to have a delegation of sub-Saharan countries over for a conference  ;)

no wait, sorry!! my bad it was India..........

India attends first CERN Council meeting as observer

The CERN Council welcomed an Indian delegation to its first meeting on 20 June, following the granting of observer status to India last December. Indian scientists have been working with CERN since the 1960s, a collaboration formalized in a co-operation agreement in 1991 and extended for a further decade in 2001. In the framework of the 1996 protocol signed with the Indian Department of Atomic Energy, India became one of the first non-member states to make significant contributions to the LHC. Indian scientists are also valued members of the ALICE and CMS collaborations, and Indian IT expertise is being put to good use in Grid computing projects through additional protocols signed in 2002. Anil Kakodkar (right), Atomic Energy Commission chairman, who led the delegation is seen here at the meeting with Thettalil Seetharam, minister (disarmament), permanent mission of India to the United Nations in Geneva.

http://cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/28921/3

PT

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #721 on: September 13, 2011, 06:34:47 AM »
American Apocalypse

A heads up for the switched on/awake of you in the US - this does not include TA, or the other idiots that watch CNN & buy what the CIA is selling ;)

http://finance.moneyandmarkets.com/reports/SMR/4349/vsp-smr.php?s=RENSE&e=4517101

PT
Growth/noob loves me

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #722 on: September 13, 2011, 06:43:42 AM »

gh15 approved
And where do the Israeli's get their hardware? Exactly. And get over your ELAL romance. It's embarrassing.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #723 on: September 13, 2011, 06:45:02 AM »
You might want to shut the fuck up about the indian air force , you beady eyed curry eater  :)

http://vayu-sena.indianmilitaryhistory.org/exercise-red-flag-su-30mki-comparison-fornof.shtml

ow coming to the maneuvering. We did a lot of 1 to 1 fighting with it.... and we were very concerned, because in Cope Indias when we went over to India and fought them, they always had their best pilots. We always fought them at the 'Indian Nellis' and they always had their best pilots flying. We always had our operational unit based out of Kadena where the experience ratio is 80% inexperienced guys with less than 500hrs flying time and 20% experienced. The 20% were fairly experienced but they came back from a staff jobs so they really hadn't had a lot of time flying. Anyway at Cope India, we held our own, but the Indians pounded their chests - they said we beat them more than they beat us – and that was true there.

Now they come to Mountain Home, and the Su-30 unit that they bring was a regular operational unit – with an experience mix of about 50-50 (experienced vs inexperienced). Their experienced guys had all come off the MiG-21 Bison.. The MiG-21 bison is a pretty neat airplane. It is based on the MiG-21 as many of you guys know from the Vietnam (War) era, but upgraded with an F-16 radar built by the Israelis in the nose, active radar missile, and they carry an Israeli jammer on it would practically make them invisible to our legacy radar in the F-15 and F-16.

Remember days in 4477th (4477 Test and Evaluation Squadron)... MiG-21 had the capability to get into the scissors with you, 110 knots, 60 degrees nose high, go from 10,000 feet to 20,000 feet, very manoeuvrable airplane, but it didn't have any good weapons. Now it has high off bore sight Archer missile, helmet mounted sight, active missile, and a jammer that gets it into the merge, good radar, so that's the plane the SU-30 experienced pilots came out of and they were pretty good in the engaged fight.

Well we get them to Mountain Home and we let the operational guys fight... and then a couple of things happened. Amazingly, we dominated - not with a clean F-15 i.e. Without any wingtanks and other stores, but we dominated with an F-15 in wartime configuration i.e. 4 missiles onboard, wingtanks, and they're sitting there in clean Su-30s except for pylons which did not have anything on it except a ACMI pod. They were amazed, matter of fact they were floored to the point after the first 3 days, they didn't want any more 1 vs 1 stuff. Lets move on the something else (laughs). Funny 'cause in India, they wanted only 1 to 1 - cause they were winning at that.

At Red Flag,. it was Indias top pilots vs American pilots with little or no real flying experience

When our good guys get in the cockpit, we fucking annihilated those smelly fucking dotheads

Xerxes

« Reply #724 on: September 13, 2011, 06:49:23 AM »
American Apocalypse

A heads up for the switched on/awake of you in the US - this does not include TA, or the other idiots that watch CNN & buy what the CIA is selling ;)

http://finance.moneyandmarkets.com/reports/SMR/4349/vsp-smr.php?s=RENSE&e=4517101

PT
Great link. Buy some gold and silver guys, a few thousand dollars worth might get you a medium sized home in the future.