Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239720 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #825 on: September 14, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »
your boyfriend was the first to start with the "silly videos of planes"..i just rebutted his presumptions with FACT.

what have here is more presumption and supposition, as a person who can easily separate the wheat from the chaff....i am decidedly unimpressed.

Be fair Groink. you called Celente & Weiss, "pundits with an agenda" (even though you did not watch the video  ;)). You can not take them down in the correct fashion, so they become painted with ad-hominem.

& you grew up on Zappa, like me..........
Shame on you.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #826 on: September 14, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »
Be fair Groink. you called Celente & Weiss, "pundits with an agenda" (even though you did not watch the video  ;)). You can not take them down in the correct fashion, so they become painted with ad-hominem.

& you grew up on Zappa, like me..........
Shame on you.

PT

here's the thing, and i mean no disrespect....but quite simply i don't have the same zeal that you do for these trench warfare threads. nobody wins, nobody loses..just fighting over the same three miles of dirt in France  8)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #827 on: September 14, 2011, 09:15:09 PM »
The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth - WHEN THE STRONG FUCKING SAY SO

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Or:

In the aforementioned scenario, eugenics = genocide.

Sorry no facts here, just one person's observation IGNORANT, COMPASSION BASED, HORSE SHITE,  regarding human nature.  

To quote; "In the aforementioned scenario, eugenics = genocide"
You are not all there are you?? You in all honesty, still can not see the wood for the trees!! You have had it laid out in text (with links & lecture vid), yet still, alas you are blind.
A few pages back I out-lined a few character traits, that dictated why you would not make it when we get back to real natural selection.
Well, here is another shining example.

Congratulations, on confirming what we already knew about your dumb, weak, character flaws.
You are the type that faced with a born killer holding a .9mm (let us imagine you also have matching fire power) would get killed while your internal dialogue, debated the moral implications of taking this individuals life to save your own, knowing full well that he would not even give it a seconds though, & sleep like a fed baby.

In case you were wondering, that scenario in a court of law would be referred to as 'self defense' - do you get where I am going with this??
That was rhetorical BTW, I know you have not the slightest clue  ::)

Hint = strong/meek  ;)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: September 14, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
To quote; "In the aforementioned scenario, eugenics = genocide"
You are not all there are you?? You in all honesty, still can not see the wood for the trees!! You have had it laid out in text (with links & lecture vid), yet still, alas you are blind.
A few pages back I out-lined a few character traits, that dictated why you would not make it when we get back to real natural selection.
Well, here is another shining example.

Congratulations, on confirming what we already knew about your dumb, weak, character flaws.
You are the type that faced with a born killer holding a .9mm (let us imagine you also have matching fire power) would get killed while your internal dialogue, debated the moral implications of taking this individuals life to save your own, knowing full well that he would not even give it a seconds though, & sleep like a fed baby.

In case you were wondering, that scenario in a court of law would be referred to as 'self defense' - do you get where I am going with this??
That was rhetorical BTW, I know you have not the slightest clue  ::)

Hint = strong/meek  ;)

PT

I don't get it??? It is you who doesn't get it. Tell me, oh wise one, how you see eugenics playing out in today's world?

It seems to me you speak of "survival of the fittest" and in your mind the fittest are not necessarily the best and most intelligent but those with the most fire power. How is that not genocide?

And you suggest it is me who is not all there? There are many who would beg to differ with you on that as you press your foot to the head of an anonymous "lower caste" Indian at your doorstep drowning in the mire to help them die more quickly. Burn the scum and the slums off the earth, you endorse. Some may see this as a touch fanatic, don't you suppose?

Unlike you, I am not an animal. I have human traits. If this world is to become a "Planet of the Apes" then I hope I am long gone before that happens.

Perhaps living in Mumbai has robbed you of your humanity or have you always been thus deprived and depraved?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: September 14, 2011, 09:53:24 PM »

And why do I see you in the above scenario as the born killer whose holding that  .9mm and who will sleep like a fed baby?

Incidentally, I don't own a gun and I don't ever plan to. Surely, this kind of thinking is beyond your comprehension you being a born killer and all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: September 14, 2011, 10:00:42 PM »
You are not all there are you??
PT

Remember awhile back on BBPro when you outlined how you would gut me and my family with your knife complete with colorful gory exacting details? Tell me again, who is it who is not all there, would you please? Or are you over that phase?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: September 14, 2011, 10:05:40 PM »
So whats the main subject of this thread?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: September 14, 2011, 10:06:58 PM »

Good point! I suspect there has been a little bit of digression here.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #833 on: September 14, 2011, 10:08:26 PM »
I don't get it??? It is you who doesn't get it. Tell me, oh wise one, how you see eugenics playing out in today's world?

It seems to me you speak of "survival of the fittest" and in your mind the fittest are not necessarily the best and most intelligent but those with the most fire power. How is that not genocide?

And you suggest it is me who is not all there? There are many who would beg to differ with you on that as you press your foot to the head of an anonymous "lower caste" Indian at your doorstep drowning in the mire to help them die more quickly. Burn the scum and the slums off the earth, you endorse. Some may see this as a touch fanatic, don't you suppose?

Unlike you, I am not an animal. I have human traits. If this world is to become a "Planet of the Apes" then I hope I am long gone before that happens.

Perhaps living in Mumbai has robbed you of your humanity or have you always been this way?

I love reading your answers, you display the most pathetic, lefty wanker, attitudes I have come across in a long time.

As for my take on how Eugenics will play out, I have been telling you all along (wood & trees)but as W8M8, has put together such a grand synopsis, why aggravate my RSI, entertaining your dumb ass. Just look on the last page. India & China both, are not scared of Eugenics, they in fact embrace it. Did we mention that these x2 nations are set for looking like the next axis of power on the planet??

Here is the thing my left wing, humanitarian, idiot. Gun powder, from whence it came?? Ah yes, the intelligent ones of our species (the Chinese in fact) the "Four Great Inventions of ancient China" (9th century). Who came up with mechanised war-fare??  Ah yes, the intelligent ones of our species...............

Greek Fire

Greek fire, the predecessor to napalm, was created in the seventh century and used by the Byzantine army and navy. At the time of its invention it was referred to as liquid fire. The exact recipe behind Greek fire has been lost to history, however, there are some speculations that the fire bomb contained petroleum, resin, pitch and sulfur among other ingredients. In battle, Greek fire was flung toward to enemies and burst into flame on impact and could not be extinguished by water.

Sarissa

The sarissa, a piked lance measuring around 20 feet in length, was invented for use by the Macedonian army around 3000 BC. The sarissa was a crucial asset for the Macedonian Phalanx whose strength came from their tight "block" formation. The sarissa made it very difficult for opposing armies to penetrate the wall of pikes which led to the phalanx's reputation of being invincible.

Longbow

The longbow was officially incorporated into the English Army during the mid-thirteenth century during a time when mounted knights held the advantage on the battlefield. With the coming of the longbow, the structure of the medieval battlefield changed as armored knights could be felled by a single arrow shot at a distance from up to 200 yards.

Stirrup

Many historians consider the stirrup to have greatly effected medieval battle by giving more fighting power to the mounted cavalry. Foot stirrups stabilize the rider, giving them a mount to base their weight on and thus put more force and concentration into their lance or sword. While cavalry before the invention of the stirrup were by no means useless, their stability was greatly increased by the invention.

Gunpowder

The Chinese created gunpowder during the first century but it was not used in military weapons until the eleventh century. Without gunpowder, it would not have been possible to invent the cannon and guns. Gun and powerful projectile weaponry marked the virtual end of the sword and lance as the primary weapons on the battlefield.

Tank

The armored tank is one of the greatest inventions in modern warfare and set the stage for the mechanized warfare first seen during the first and second World Wars. The tank allowed for armored transport while simultaneously functioning as artillery.

Chemical Weapons

Though ancient armies used chemical and biological warfare, it wasn't until the modern creation of mustard gas, tear gas and other chemical weapons that the tactic became widely used. Beginning with the First World War, chemical warfare became a norm on the battlefield to cause smoke cloud, confusion and injury.

Machine Guns

The machine gun was invented in the late nineteenth century but is ultimately connected to its use during the First World War when it was known as the queen of the battlefield. The machine gun is a mounted and fully automatic machine that allows for a rapid continuous stream of fire. The invention of the machine gun ultimately led to the coming of trench warfare as defense in the line of fire of is virtually impossible.

Helicopter Gunship

Army helicopter use as transportation, evacuation and as a source of artillery was not used until the U.S. war in Vietnam. Armored helicopters were crucial for vertical landing and take off in the dense jungles of Vietnam and proved to be the most effective technical aspect of the war. Nearly all wars since the Vietnam War have relied heavily on the use of armored helicopters.

Eugenics/Genocide, you still have not grasped the fact that Hitler, did not formulate the theory, a Charles Darwin protege 'Francis Galton' did, estupido pendejo. Although Darwin him-self went on to practice Eugenics as a way of speeding up micro/evolution.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/195069/eugenics

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: September 14, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »
Good point! I suspect there has been a little bit of digression here.
it got wayyyyyyyyy off topic.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #835 on: September 14, 2011, 10:33:24 PM »

Raping the crap out of Taylor, which has been done repeatedly!! even his initial back up 'TA' has fucked off & left him holding his dick.
Say what you will about 'TA' but he is not stupid (suborn yes, stupid NO) & knows when not to engage because he is out of his depth.

Little Tay, Tay, just got caught with his pants down. making claims that he does not even comprehend, never mind have the cognitive, acuity, to back up ::)

Estupido pendejo.............

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #836 on: September 14, 2011, 10:51:21 PM »

Perhaps living in Mumbai has robbed you of your humanity or have you always been thus deprived and depraved?

Planet of the Apes?? that is what we are trying to prevent you moron. & I x2 that - I hope you (& your entire clan) are not here either. The species is better off with-out you.
Your crappy little mentality, has had 66 years to prove your point. yeah, look where that got us, dick head.

You see what you are doing here, is confusing me with some-one who actually cares what you think.
& I have always been this way, it has just been maturing, like a good wine.

1. And why do I see you in the above scenario as the born killer whose holding that  .9mm and who will sleep like a fed baby?

2. Incidentally, I don't own a gun and I don't ever plan to. Surely, this kind of thinking is beyond your comprehension you being a born killer and all.

1. Because you are not stupid.

2. Because you are stupid.

Remember awhile back on BBPro when you outlined how you would gut me and my family with your knife complete with colorful gory exacting details? Tell me again, who is it who is not all there, would you please? Or are you over that phase?

Yes I do, I would consider it an honor killing. It would be an honor to rid the rest of us of the heaver than is necessary, price we are paying (collectively) for the idiocy, that you confuse with logic.
So no, I am not over any-thing. OH & FYI - none of this is a phase BTW.

Unlike you & little Tay, Tay, I will never get caught with my pants down  ::)

Guess where I am a member (other than my gym) hint = http://www.mra.org.in/ - now fuck off you spastic kunt.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #837 on: September 14, 2011, 10:59:32 PM »
I rub shoulders with some of the best shots in the world.

The Maharashtra Rifle Association has produced more than 30 international shooters of repute.  Maharashtra shooters have won a very large number of international medals for the country.
Maharashtra shooters have been playing a dominant role at the National Shooting Championships. We have the largest number of participants  – even larger than that of the Army. We contribute more than 40% of Maharashtra’s medals at every National Games.

The first Pistol shooting Gold medal at an international event  [Commonwealth Games] was won by Ashok Pandit of Maharashtra.  The first Shooter to be ranked number 1 in the world – Anjali Bhagwat is from Maharashtra, the first Indian shooter to equal the world record – Suma Shirur is from Maharashtra.
 Maharashtra is the dominating state in the national scenario and the popularity of this sport in our state is growing by leaps and bounds.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #838 on: September 14, 2011, 11:05:52 PM »
You want to know what my favorite toy is??

My Browning .50 cal  ;)

I would love to see any-one, stupid enough to stick their head up, when this is spitting fire down range.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: September 14, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »
I love reading your answers.....

Happy to oblige.

....more talk of fire power as a sign of intellect. Sorry, I deleted this part of your reply because it brings nothing new to the table.

Eugenics/Genocide, you still have not grasped the fact that Hitler, did not formulate the theory, a Charles Darwin protege 'Francis Galton' did, estupido pendejo. Although Darwin him-self went on to practice Eugenics as a way of speeding up micro/evolution.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/195069/eugenics

PT

Thanks for the link. -Interesting reading.

Did I mention Hitler in the referenced post? I didn't think I did. Truth is, it makes little difference whose theory eugenics is. It is how it is interpreted and applied to our world today. Despite what may or may not be happening in China and India these days with regards to eugenics, what is happening elsewhere is that folks continue to breed like rabbits and the breeders are more often than not the very people eugenics is supposed to eradicate.

Like most well educated, upper-middle-class white folks in the U.S. my wife and I made the choice to have two children. BTW both are highly accomplished adults with small families of their own....four children between the two of them. Guess we aren't doing much to change the face of the world, huh?

And as I mentioned, we are as white as they come. My wife is from Irish and Scotch heritage.  Most of my family came to America from England and fought in the Revolutionary War. My maternal grandmother was French. She was a translator and secretary for General Pershing during WWI which is how she met my grandfather. I am related to Admiral Perry, whose monument is in Sandusky, Ohio. Needless to say they were not exactly schelps.

One good thing eugenics wise that I seemed to have inherited from my parents (BTW, I am an only child) is that I am exceptionally healthy. I seem to have a natural resistance to all strains of the flu. Do you suppose that's an inherited gene trait? Well anyway, if we get into germ warfare with all those lower caste people, I should fare pretty well, huh?

It could have been my imagination or just the fact that the school were I worked had a large Latino population....mostly ELL (English Language Learners, for the uneducated in education acronyms) which came from unusually large families. Guess when you are uneducated, poor and likely illegal, there is not much else to do but reproduce. How's that working for eugenics in the U.S.?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: September 14, 2011, 11:21:54 PM »
1. & I have always been this way, it has just been maturing, like a good wine.

(And why do I see you in the above scenario as the born killer whose holding that  .9mm and who will sleep like a fed baby?)
2. 1. Because you are not stupid.

3. Yes I do, I would consider it an honor killing. It would be an honor to rid the rest of us of the heaver than is necessary, price we are paying (collectively) for the idiocy, that you confuse with logic.
So no, I am not over any-thing. OH & FYI - none of this is a phase BTW.

4. Unlike you & little Tay, Tay, I will never get caught with my pants down  ::)

PT

1. So once a sociopath, always a sociopath?

2. Most normal folks don't pride themselves on being natural born killers with no conscience and likely no soul.

3. Further proves you to be a complete nut job. Oh that's right, it's just the Internet where folks say anything and claim it means nothing. Isn't that what you said before?

4. Actually, you better look....I think your pants are way down right now.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #841 on: September 15, 2011, 01:01:01 AM »
1. So once a sociopath, always a sociopath?

2. Most normal folks don't pride themselves on being natural born killers with no conscience and likely no soul.

3. Further proves you to be a complete nut job. Oh that's right, it's just the Internet where folks say anything and claim it means nothing. Isn't that what you said before?

4. Actually, you better look....I think your pants are way down right now.

When things get nasty, & they will. I 100% guarantee it. I know which camp I want to be in. It's the one with the ammo dump/people with SWAT skills.
Then there are the ones who know how to purify water, & basic survival skills.

Good luck at the ATM when it all goes to shit  ::)
How much longer exactly (serious question) do you personally feel the FED can go on printing (Monopoly) funny money?? before you end up in the same place that Argentina did. You go to the ATM = NADA, you go to the bank & it's shut, welcome to hyper-inflation!! I am honestly, interested in your opinion on this.

Here is some-thing for you to mull-over before you answer the question (& please do not respond with ad-hominem, attacking the economic experts)................

American Apocalypse

A heads up for the switched on/awake of you in the US - this does not include TA, or the other idiots that watch CNN & buy what the CIA is selling ;)

http://finance.moneyandmarkets.com/reports/SMR/4349/vsp-smr.php?s=RENSE&e=4517101

Mate, like I said "confusing me with some-one else" - I will see what my maker has to say on the situation when I meet him. Your opinion is based of Left-wing rhetoric that has got us knee deep in human shit, 66 years old man, 66 years.

4. I bet you would like that, sure you would.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #842 on: September 15, 2011, 01:07:07 AM »
What does this have to do with Tay dawg?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #843 on: September 15, 2011, 01:08:54 AM »

American Apocalypse

A heads up for the switched on/awake of you in the US - this does not include TA, or the other idiots that watch CNN & buy what the CIA is selling ;)

http://finance.moneyandmarkets.com/reports/SMR/4349/vsp-smr.php?s=RENSE&e=4517101

PT
Why would you put a link to one of those spam sites out here as your point?

That's like proving your point with a late night infomercial.

w8m8

« Reply #844 on: September 15, 2011, 01:36:56 AM »
your boyfriend was the first to start with the "silly videos of planes"..i just rebutted his presumptions with FACT.

what have here is more presumption and supposition, as a person who can easily separate the wheat from the chaff....i am decidedly unimpressed.

Crap rebuttal!

Thanks for playing.

Oh and, no, not suposition, but rather, consensus opinion of the experts in the field, of whom, you have NOTHING to counter.

Of course, feel free to show us the nation comprised of  80 IQ fuckwits, of which, generate a mammoth GDP.

You cant, why, because you are a spastic that knows nothing of the matter at hand LOL

You could point to Barbados if ya want, go on, dare ya... spastic.

You are no different from that other fuckwit, Taylor! Two morons that are shown up for the dunces they are when the breadth and depth of a weighty topic is explored!

w8m8

« Reply #845 on: September 15, 2011, 01:43:33 AM »

Europeans manifest a mean IQ of 100; that is an average figure for ALL Europeans; it is not a bifurcated figure (as per the Far East Asian figure of 106) nor is it subsected (as per the figure for Ashkenazim)

Indeed, this latter group (Ashkenazim) is often spuriously presented as a [untenable] figure of the supposedly high "jewish" IQ, when in fact, when viewing the figure for jews as a group in [for example] Israel (ie: all jews, whether Sephardi or Ashkenazi, whether Israelis or diaspora Jews) we observe an approx average figure of 94.

http://www.rlynn.co.uk/pages/article_intelligence/t4.asp

The dunce Adonis earlier contrived such an ignorant presentaion as outlined above; fallacious, mendacious yiddisher that he is!

When viewing figures for far east asians (based upon figures for far east asians that have migrated to the west) we can observe the above described bifurcated phenomenon. Similarly, the same can be said when looking to New York Ashkenazim; however no similar subsected figures exist for the cream of whites; if they did, you would see such a subsected white cohort scoring well over 110. It is my hypothesis that such a cohort in fact comprises the ruling elite class of Europe.

Whites are the chosen ones, and you - filthy fanatic of the sperm soaked shit-box that you are - had better well believe that the European elites FULLY subscribe to the eugenicist policies of Galton et al.

Indeed, you would do well to familiarise yourself with the views of his Royal Highness, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Oh and, save your jewish comic book quotes; fucking "brotherhood of man" christiatard scumbag!

Why not quote us that part of your scripture validating and exonerating having your asshole glazed like a fucking donut?

We wont wait; kaposi's sarcoma stricken apostate!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #846 on: September 15, 2011, 02:47:17 AM »
Why would you put a link to one of those spam sites out here as your point?

That's like proving your point with a late night infomercial.

Here is some-thing for you to mull-over before you answer the question (& please do not respond with ad-hominem, attacking the economic experts)................

American Apocalypse

PT
THIS ^^^^
Gerald Celente, & Mr Weiss, know fuck all about their game. Because they have never been proven RIGHT in the past, huh?? ::)

Why not try & take down his argument regarding the FED & the over printing of the $ which will lead to x1 eventuality, as history has shown us time,& time again. No, you have a preference for ad-hominem, quell surprise.

Take a deep breath, & give us your economically, based counter argument to the evidence presented.

We will not wait. Spastic kunt  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #847 on: September 15, 2011, 03:33:54 AM »

Please destroy the CV of Mr Celente.

Again "we will not wait" - fuck-tard.  :-*

I love the way you guys shit plate glass windows, when your paradigm of perceived, security is questioned. ;D
You see that whirl pool, the one that forms round the plug when you empty the bath, yeah  ;)

Why is it that you never seem to come back with a water tight, counter argument?? Oh wait, you do not have one, just more weak attempts at ad-hominem. Silly fucking me  ::)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #848 on: September 15, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »
Remember awhile back on BBPro when you outlined how you would gut me and my family with your knife complete with colorful gory exacting details? Tell me again, who is it who is not all there, would you please?

YOU .. you are not all there .. you shouldn't ask questions you don't like the answers to .. and you needn't add idiocies into conversations in order to feel part of something that is beyond your grasp

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #849 on: September 15, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »

1. I mention Hitler in the referenced post? I didn't think I did. Truth is, it makes little difference whose theory eugenics is. It is how it is interpreted and applied to our world today. Despite what may or may not be happening in China and India these days with regards to eugenics, what is happening elsewhere is that folks continue to breed like rabbits and the breeders are more often than not the very people eugenics is supposed to eradicate.

2.  which came from unusually large families. Guess when you are uneducated, poor and likely illegal, there is not much else to do but reproduce. How's that working for eugenics in the U.S.?

1. NO, you intimated that EUGENICS = GENOCIDE (hinting at fascism).
Well, I am glad it is all starting to sink in. Correct, the wrong people are breeding far too often, that is what we have been referring to (all along) as dysgenics  ::)

2. It's not, dick head. That is the point!! you can all drown in your own dysgenic sea, of chromosomal dysmay. I could care less, I have cashed my chips in & left the Casino.
Elvis, has left the building...........

I am just killing time, waiting for monsoon to end. When the sun comes back out for another x9 months, I am going here for a good break.

PT
Growth/noob loves me