Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 237090 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #850 on: September 15, 2011, 11:44:32 AM »
here's the thing, and i mean no disrespect....but quite simply i don't have the same zeal that you do for these trench warfare threads. nobody wins, nobody loses..just fighting over the same three miles of dirt in France  8)

agreed. i cant even be bothered to open this thread anymore- the only reason im in it now is because i forgot what it was about.

wont make this mistake again.
b

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #851 on: September 15, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »
THIS ^^^^
Gerald Celente, & Mr Weiss, know fuck all about their game. Because they have never been proven RIGHT in the past, huh?? ::)

Why not try & take down his argument regarding the FED & the over printing of the $ which will lead to x1 eventuality, as history has shown us time,& time again. No, you have a preference for ad-hominem, quell surprise.

Take a deep breath, & give us your economically, based counter argument to the evidence presented.

We will not wait. Spastic kunt  :-*

PT

Why would I have to argue it... I don't necessarily think the idea is entirely out of the realm of possibility, but I just think there are better ways to prove your point, than a site that screams I'm putting a trojan on your PC.

You are kind of defeating yourself by call me, of all people a "spastic kunt" (girl has a C in it by the way)

I'm probably one of the most politically and economically even keeled people around, but hey... if it makes you feel better by berating someone for no apparent reason, have at it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #852 on: September 15, 2011, 01:27:02 PM »
so where do genetics come from ?  did i miss your answer to that question ?  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: September 15, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »
Why do y'all even give this guy the pleasure?

He's the same idiot who thinks a handful of disgruntled, unemployed latinos are going to overthrow the United States government in a covertly fought Civil War in order to "reclaim the southwest that was stolen from their ancestors" by using military techniques learned from a 4 year tour in Iraq.

You are just wasting your keystrokes by trying to talk sense to assholes like this.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #854 on: September 15, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »
Boring! You're predilection for making vile comments about what you imagine to be my sex life, my butt-hole and any resulting ailments is almost laughable. It discredits anything you could possibly offer of value. What a shame, considering you probably have enough smarts to post a decent reply every now and then. Are you that concerned with maintaining your image as a warped and evil bitch on the Internet???

;D

w8m8

« Reply #855 on: September 15, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »
Boring! You're predilection for making vile comments about what you imagine to be my sex life, my butt-hole and any resulting ailments is almost laughable. It discredits anything you could possibly offer of value. What a shame, considering you probably have enough smarts to post a decent reply every now and then. Are you that concerned with maintaining your image as a warped and evil bitch on the Internet???

Canning, you first regaled us with quotes from a jewish comic book; now you singularly fail to show us just where in said book "Jesus" advocates the shit swallowing activities of your particular warped throng!

You're going to hell, Kaposi's sarcoma victim; you and every one of those lice that doth verilly infest thine loathsome bowel!

1290 is upon us once more, and you are not invited!

w8m8

« Reply #856 on: September 15, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
Thank you Leviticus for your oh-so-kind opinions....and it would indeed be hell if you are there, which is very likely. Fortunately for me, I do not believe in hell.

I'd pass your reply along to Canning, but he'd probably not be that interested. He still believes you are DD. And you know how he feels about him.

Canning loves Duchaine, always will!

Indeed, this is the one exception concerning the Canadian dwarf that doth otherwise prove the rule surrounding el spastic; that rule being, that he has no worthwhile qualities! 

Everyone loves Duchaine; its just the way it is! Nobody to have ever been graced by his ways has ever felt anything other than blessed!

There is nothing BUT interest from the Canadian cuntbox in that regard!

Oh and, shit siphoning scumbag, ass-addled accumulator of AIDs victim obituaries that you are, you picked the wrong "1290"!

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #857 on: September 15, 2011, 07:28:29 PM »

have you heard of ribozymes tbombz?.....If not, there's your clue.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #858 on: September 15, 2011, 07:30:41 PM »
Why do y'all even give this guy the pleasure?

He's the same idiot who thinks a handful of disgruntled, unemployed latinos are going to overthrow the United States government in a covertly fought Civil War in order to "reclaim the southwest that was stolen from their ancestors" by using military techniques learned from a 4 year tour in Iraq.

You are just wasting your keystrokes by trying to talk sense to assholes like this.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=393515.0

You mean this one ^^^^
Yeah, still in denial I see. Your economy is hovering out-side room 101, & when your enemies smell blood they will go for the kill for sure.

Do feel free to prove x1 thing old chasp, that being = your country is still the monolith that it once was (20 years ago).
If you accomplish said task, I will happily agree that the afore-mentioned scenario is highly unlikely.
However, I see a time in the VERY near future when New-Mexico, et al - will just be MEXICO  ;)

All you have to do is prove Mr Celente, wrong. With a well constructed, economically, based model for the future that is in all probability gong to save you collective ass.
Conversely, you could just STFU.  ::)

Shit, flip a coin.......

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #859 on: September 15, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
1. The beach looks great. The coast in Oregon is generally very cool and the Pacific Ocean here is too frigid for swimming. I miss going to the beach in Southern California. When I was a kid, I was at the beach with my mom nearly everyday all summer long.

2. My point about eugenics and maybe more so dysgenics is this, how do you propose to change the way humans reproduce? Would you sterilize those who would degrade our genetic potential? Would you force those who could improve it to produce more?

3. Some people are attracted to folks with genetic potential and some are not, from my observations. Why is autism on the rise? Why do two seemingly healthy people produce defective offspring? Like I said in another context, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Assuming that good genes sometimes produces attractive people and sometimes attractive people have poor genes....how is one to know, baring a requiring a pedigree to confirm that the person they plan to mate with has good genetic potential?

1. Yeah, I know. India is such a shit hole, from the Himalayas, to the southern Indian-ocean. Nothing of beauty over here in this tiny little back water - SUB-CONTINENT, of ours  ;)

2. BOTH.

3. Autism, chromosomal dismay in general?? Do the math. Look at the toxic soup we live in, caused by............
Oh yeah, the 80% useless eaters of our collective 7 Billion total.
As for the rest of your post, have you heard about the mapping of the human genome??

Thank you Leviticus for your oh-so-kind opinions....and it would indeed be hell if you are there, which is very likely. Fortunately for me, I do not believe in hell.

I'd pass your reply along to Canning, but he'd probably not be that interested. He still believes you are DD. And you know how he feels about him.

Honey, you can kiss my "loathsome bowel" terminal!

Why do you have a penchant for quoting the Bible?? It is as relevant as quoting 'Alice in Wonder-land' - it is out-dated & entirely irrelevant to modern day man.

Shit, look what good the last x2 Milena of it have done. The genocide in Europe (now that was genocide, "kill them because God said so") The inquisitions & subsequent torture/murder of any-one who had 6'th sense (psychic abilities) that helped our species a lot, no?? eliminating the truly enlightened in Europe. The raping of the South-American civilisations. et cetera et-fucking cetera............

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Alex23

« Reply #860 on: September 15, 2011, 07:48:37 PM »
1. Yeah, I know. India is such a shit hole, from the Himalayas, to the southern Indian-ocean. Nothing of beauty over here in this tiny little back water - SUB-CONTINENT, of ours  ;)

2. BOTH.

3. Autism, chromosomal dismay in general?? Do the math. Look at the toxic soup we live in, caused by............
Oh yeah, the 80% useless eaters of our collective 7 Billion total.
As for the rest of your post, have you heard about the mapping of the human genome??

Why do you have a penchant for quoting the Bible?? It is as relevant as quoting 'Alice in Wonder-land' - it is out-dated & entirely irrelevant to modern day man.

Shit, look what good the last x2 Milena of it have done. The genocide in Europe (now that was genocide, "kill them because God said so") The inquisitions & subsequent torture/murder of any-one who had 6'th sense (psychic abilities) that helped our species a lot, no?? eliminating the truly enlightened in Europe. The raping of the South-American civilisations. et cetera et-fucking cetera............

PT

you're like a demented mongo who won't stop.. you've been destroyed to like intestinal piercing levels...

take a break for the cause punjab..... calls centers won't snatch you in the middle of the night......

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #861 on: September 15, 2011, 07:49:05 PM »
thread is a mess.

Tbombz how much more muscle do you want to carry before you diet down? What is your game plan to get there? (drug regime)
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #862 on: September 15, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »
have you heard of ribozymes tbombz?.....If not, there's your clue.

well if w8m8 wont play then i guess i can have some fun with you.

ribosomes..  they are simply following directions..  my question is getting at something different.  why do certain species have certain genetics? because of the environment in which its ancestory evolved in, thats the correct answer.  environment includes physical geography, culture, and everything that a being encounters during its life span. genetics are a result of the combining of parents genes, which are the result of the combining of parents genes, and so on. genes are influenced over time by the way organisms behave, by the world in which they live.  species with certain types of intelligence have evolved that way due to their culture/environment necessitating that type of intelligence, while organisms with different strengths have developed those to the exclusion of other types of strengths due to the environment/culture in which all of its ancestors have lived through.

the point being, which i have waited oh so long to make,  is that yes there are genetic differences among races due to the fact that the races evolved in different regions with different culture. you have certain people with more academic intelligence and other people with more instinctual intelligence, certain people with fair skin and others with tough athletic bodies.  

another point, from earlier, which i think was lost on some people, was the debate about us being a blank slate, and adonis and w8 asserting that because tins who are seperated at birth display much of the same behavior that we are not blank slates. i explained this once before, we are not born with any knowledge of anything, with no previous memories. we have a certain body, with certain make up, a ertain nueral structure wich causes us to interpret things in a certain way.  these specifics are the result of that evoltuionary process and are based on the environment and culture with which our ancestors lived. in that sense, we are born as blank slates, but with certain pre dispositions which allow us to better assimilate into our culture and region.. using the genetic material from our parents and their parents to create a sum total..

... this is a very interesting discussion to have if there was someone on board who could discuss is in a sophisticated, deep, intellectual manner  

thread is a mess.

Tbombz how much more muscle do you want to carry before you diet down? What is your game plan to get there? (drug regime)

im never going to follow a strict low calorie diet so i will not lean out quickly unless i can get my hands on some gh or a bunch of anabolics so for the time being im just leaning out real slowly while i pack on size. its not really about wanting to carry a certain amount of muscle before dieting its more that i just dont want to stop growing, or starve myself.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #863 on: September 16, 2011, 04:10:35 AM »

There are some folks who suggest the Martin Weiss' investment opportunities aren't all they are purported to be, http://www.moneyandmarkets.co.uk/; http://www.wikipeers.com/news/4030-Finance-Guru-Martin-Weiss-%E2%80%93-Can-You-Trust-Him%3F.html; http://www.safehaven.com/article/5917/the-greatest-scam-of-all-time. There are litterally pages and pages links reporting that Martin Weiss is a huge scam....just so you know.

Yet again you miss the mark. I did not ask you to send him cheques, or invest in companies he is getting kick backs from.
I asked you to refute his claims regarding the FED & hyper-inflation, the same claims that Gerald Celente, et al -  are also making.

Have you ever been in politics??  As you side step simple questions with the best of them.
Jeremy Paxman, would have a job getting a straight answer out of you, FFS!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #864 on: September 16, 2011, 04:18:31 AM »
you're like a demented mongo who won't stop.. you've been destroyed to like intestinal piercing levels...

take a break for the cause punjab..... calls centers won't snatch you in the middle of the night......

Don't you have 23 other gimmicks to run, what's with posting from your main account  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #865 on: September 16, 2011, 04:23:15 AM »

On a personal level, I had two adopted sisters who were not only unrelated to me be also unrelated to one another. My sisters were adopted at birth, so they were raised entirely by the same mother and my step-father, both of whom I was mostly raised by (from eight years old on....it is another long story). Anyway, we three have had distinctly different lives. Unfortunately for my sisters their lives weren't great. One of my sisters died two years ago from an oat cell cancer which had riddled her body in a matter of weeks. However, at 48 years of age her liver was toast because of drug and alcohol abuse. My other sister has been in recovery for that past fifteen years, which is great. However she is a hoarder and has multitude other addictions. Her life is a mess. She's had five husbands. I've have one wife. While I am far and away not perfect, my life makes me look like Ozzie Nelson by comparison to that of my sisters. I've always wondered how much of our life choices were a result of genetics and how much were the result of our environment and if our environment was key, why did I have such a dramatically different life?

While none of us had a completely normal childhood, mine was probably fare less stable then theirs was. The first eight years of my life I was farmed out to just about every relative I had who would take me in. My sisters, on the other hand, never suffered that kind of insecurity in their childhoods. However, our mother was at best extremely neurotic and probably suffered borderline personality disorder in addition to being a binge drinker.

Did your step father sexually molest them from a young age??
As this can cause destructive behavior in later life.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #866 on: September 16, 2011, 04:36:25 AM »

Yet you are still here you fat stalking shit stain ?  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #867 on: September 16, 2011, 05:38:01 AM »
This thread jumped the shark :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #868 on: September 16, 2011, 02:38:21 PM »
This thread jumped the shark :-\
you want more pictures of tbombz dont you

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #869 on: September 17, 2011, 01:40:17 AM »
1. I cannot refute Weiss' claims. This doesn't make them accurate. However, there is no doubt, unfortunately, a lot of truth in what he says.

2. I have found that there is so much information available today, much of it via the Internet, that one can probably find support for any viewpoint if they want. This just makes it all the more difficult to know where the truth in a matter lies.

3. I don't mean to side step what you see as simple questions. I don't see this question as being simple at all, however.

1. That fact that can not refute them, lends readers confidence, in the credibility of them, thank you. What truth do you find in his case for the economy of the US?? (serious question, would love to hear your opinion)

2. Now you go on to try & detract from their validity, by suggest one could find evidence for any-thing on the net, if one should so desire. This is not very good, as far as counter arguments are concerned.
If this is so, please do feel free to go & find a solid counter argument to the dysgenics post that W8M8 so kindly gave us on page 34 (post 845)

3. The question was not simple?? Oh-my.
Economics/inflation 101
A country prints far too much of it's currency & puts it in-to circulation, this devalues the existing unit of currency & causes inflation.
If this principal if followed with too much aggressiveness, it will lead to hyper inflation. If followed still  further it will result in the collapse of that unit of currency.

Now, please do explain what is so complicated about that. Conversely, you could just admit that Celente, Weiss, et al - are correct on this point.

Lessons from history 1923 - 1989 (these are just x2 example of the many we could study)

Weimar Germany 1923
Some worried commentators are predicting a massive hyperinflation of the sort suffered by Weimar Germany in 1923, when a wheelbarrow full of paper money could barely buy a loaf of bread. An April 29 editorial in the San Francisco Examiner warned:

“With an unprecedented deficit that’s approaching $2 trillion, [the President’s 2010] budget proposal is a surefire prescription for hyperinflation. So every senator and representative who votes for this monster $3.6 trillion budget will be endorsing a spending spree that could very well turn America into the next Weimar Republic.”

In an investment newsletter called Money Morning on April 9, Martin Hutchinson pointed to disturbing parallels between current government monetary policy and Weimar Germany’s, when 50% of government spending was being funded by seigniorage – merely printing money

Argentina 1989
John Mauldin describes the hyperinflation that infected Argentina in 1989, emphasizing that it was a political decision to print money to cover massive budget deficits. Now the United States is tempted to follow that path rather than make the painful adjustments to less spending.

As is often said, those who do not understand history are doomed to repeat it. … the United States in particular, and the developed world in general, are faced with a series of very unpleasant, if not downright bad choices. The time for good choices was ten years ago. Now we face the prospect of painful decisions, no matter what we do. It is not a matter of pain or no pain, of somehow avoiding the consequences of our bad decisions, it is simply deciding how much pain we will take and when, or allowing the pain to build up to a climactic event. Today we look at what I think would be the worst choice of all.

At the beginning of the 20th century, Argentina was the seventh richest nation on earth. It’s very name means “silver.” “As rich as an Argentine” was a byword. Even after falling from the heights through a series of bad decisions, the country was still so wealthy that, in 1946 when new president Juan Peron first visited the central bank, he could remark that “There was so much gold you could barely walk through the corridors.”
Argentina had actually defaulted on its debt in the late 19th century, not once but twice! But still they managed to avoid destroying the currency and devastating the country. But in 1989, after years of massive budget deficits that were financed with borrowing from abroad and Argentinian citizens, the country was left with so much debt and no one was willing to lend it any more money, that the leaders felt compelled to resort to the printing press.
http://financialcrisisaftermath.com/the-instability-scenario/lessons-from-argentinas-hyperinflation/

This all sounds awfully familiar, no??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #870 on: September 17, 2011, 01:56:24 AM »
PM, let me just add at this point, that if this were the real world (& not the internets). & if indeed you stood before me proving that you are a gentleman over 60 who has raised his own family, one of whom has chosen to go to war for his country (a little misguided, but the point stands).

I would be showing the respect I know you deserve, & had earned.
However, as this is not possible (you are among the minions here who hide behind their keyboard, unlike me, Grionk, Fat-Alex23, Sevestase, Calvin-H, others I have not mentioned), I will save the "su prabhat bhai sahab, namaskar" for the real world.
As believe me, even when in a Rick with an auto-wala, I will show respect if the driver is older than me.

Example; I would not give him directions as orders, I would say "bhai sahab, aagey se right ligi he, usi pe aage jaake apna makaan hoga."

This is like saying "elder brother, could you please take a right up ahead & then go straight my house is just up ahead" (rough translation)
I am taking Hindi lessons, what can I say??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #871 on: September 17, 2011, 02:37:09 AM »
PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #872 on: September 17, 2011, 02:48:38 AM »
Glad I Left Decadent England (& the West)

Here is a guy who saw the reality of the way things are, decided to cash in his chips & leave the casino (when he was still up, a rare individual indeed).

English ex-pat David Richards, 24, lives near the beach in Dalian in Northeast China. He contrasts the civility of life there with the decadence of
Brighton Beach & English life in general.
http://www.henrymakow.com/a_tale_of_two_beaches.html

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #873 on: September 17, 2011, 03:16:24 AM »

tea is full of antioxidants

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #874 on: September 17, 2011, 03:39:40 AM »
The post about Obama & idiocy, was a joke in case you didn't get it.
No-one can save you now - NOT EVEN FUCKING JESUS, FFS!!

This is the reality (as us switched on individuals have know for some decades now).

Here is Carlin, getting all Hick's-esque on your ass - OMFG if Bill was still with us, he would be on some epic fucking rants right now.
It would make 'rant in E-minor' look tame, dame I miss that dude  :'(

PT
Growth/noob loves me