Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239677 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #925 on: September 20, 2011, 04:32:57 PM »
I did not "put any onus on you to prove me wrong whilst failing to provide my own supporting data"

I am however, waiting for you to substantiate your assertion, vis a vis, your claim that heterosexuals manifest incidence rates of parasitic infestation on par with homosexuals; you can't, thus you won't!

As said, and despite your sordid claim to the contrary, I have provided the data supporting my case on prior occasion, data of which has been presented to Matt C's homo gimmick "primemuscle" heretofore this point; data that is thus, once more, the subject of discussion; if you were not privvy to these historical events, you should have made your case clear, you did not; you are a spastic!

But of course, presenting a turbid case (to the point of lying no less) is an endeavour of which you appear most proficient!

The following is just some of the bifurcated data authenticating my authenticity!

At this juncture I think it only fair that you are obligated to present the non existent data supporting your claims; as said, we won't wait, gay boy!

Intestinal parasitic infections in homosexual men: prevalence, symptoms and factors in transmission:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1704818/pdf/canmedaj01466-0054.pdf

If I missed your original presentation, then that is on me. That's very interesting data, but it is 30 years old.

Again, the data that I presented was using more general information... I presented the information from that study, and used my reasoning to determine that these high percentages occurring among children in that region of the world. As such, children are not committing homosexual activities, so their high intestinal parasite percentages must be due to region.

I can fiind no study in regards to homosexual vs. heterosexual in regards to intestinal parasites and most information does seem to be from extremely conservative locations, however, I can not find anything from more liberal areas to refute it.

As such, I can only say that on the surface, your information appears to be accurate.

I am not however, gay, so that is simply your anger speaking.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #926 on: September 20, 2011, 07:55:38 PM »

Intestinal parasitic infections in homosexual men: prevalence, symptoms and factors in transmission:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1704818/pdf/canmedaj01466-0054.pdf

Can you not find something more recent? The referenced information dates to 1979, making it over thirty years old.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #927 on: September 20, 2011, 08:27:20 PM »
Parasites can get into the intestine by going through the mouth from uncooked or unwashed food, contaminated water or hands, or by skin contact with larva infected soil. When the organisms are swallowed, they move into the intestine, where they can reproduce and cause symptoms. Children are particularly susceptible if they are not thoroughly sterilized after coming into contact with infected soil that is present in environments that they may frequently visit such as sandboxes and school playgrounds. People in developing countries are also at particular risk due to drinking water from sources that may be contaminated with parasites that colonize the gastrointestinal tract.

Human intestinal parasites are common parasitic organisms in humans that can cause problems in the abdomen and elsewhere. These organisms include roundworms, hookworms and others. A lot of the species can become parasites to people as well as living in the environment. Because of this, it is easily transmitted from the environment to people if we are not careful. There are places in the world, mainly developing countries, where sanitation is still a problem and human intestinal parasites are easily transmitted through foods and water.

Human intestinal parasites can survive in the environment for a very long time. So, it is always very important to wash your hands before eating. You never know what you touched might be contaminated with roundworms or other parasites. Good personal hygiene is important here.

Fecal contamination is another problem that might get you infected with roundworms. Many times, human intestinal parasites are transmitted to another person via fecal contamination of water and foods. While most developed countries do not have this kind of problems, many developing countries still have the risk of infection through water and foods. Choose your vacation destinations carefully and do not buy from unknown sources in these countries.

For extra precaution: wash all vegetables before eating raw. Because most vegetables use fertilizer, it can have chances of contamination by the fecal matter with human intestinal parasites. So it is very important to wash all vegetables and fruits before eating raw.

Common safe sex practices, including the use of condoms, are insufficient at preventing the spread of parasites.  Removing a contaminated condom and putting your hand to your mouth can still cause parasite infection.  Rimming, a sexual practice where the tongue is put in direct contact with the rectum of another person is the most direct way possible to become infected with intestinal parasites.
Various sources.

So remember boys and girls to thoroughly wash your hands after going potty and before eating! And don't be licking or kissing each other's butts....or you might get worms.

The only truly safe sex is no sex!

How many of you think that w8m8 hasn't had any sex, safe or otherwise, for a very long time? Thus explaining why he/she is so damn crabby and mean spirited.  ;)

Next lesson: crabs (Phthirus pubis)....those nasty little critters living in your pubic hairs.

Here's my completely unscientific remedy for crabs. Shave off all your pubic hair on one side only. Douse the other hairy side of your pubes with lighter fluid and set it on fire. When the crabs come running out of the fire, screaming bloody murder, stab them with an ice pick.  

w8m8

« Reply #928 on: September 21, 2011, 02:55:53 AM »
Can you not find something more recent? The referenced information dates to 1979, making it over thirty years old.

Yeah, no problem, Matt C gimmick; although what the date has to do with the veracity of the data-set in this instance beats me? Surely rather than filibustering, you could have provided a data-set rebutting said figures? Your reply is the de-facto expected move of a digressive, dick drenched vile bastard; a urine-gargling gaylord keen to eschew objective science in favor of circuitous homosexual propaganda!

Indeed, by your above remarks, you vindicate those of us whom believe you scumbags to be vile, propaganda merchants quite uninterested in the truth! There appears to exist parity between those voids both you [and the mongol "tu holmes"] call skulls and the gaping chasms the pair of you fecal-frequenting fudgepackers attempt to pass off as functional assholes! No doubt you could fit a set of golf clubs up there?

You are, in short, disgusting, cum-filled, cretinous cunts!

The following is a study investigating the prevalence of Entamoeba histolytica and Entamoeba dispar amongst you filthy bastards; as said, God only knows how many customers at eateries have been infected by homosexuals riddled with not only these two pox types, but other diseases manifesting a far higher incidence rate amongst homosexuals? shit-fingered, sandwich-making fiends that you are:

Amebiasis in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome: An Editorial Taken From Internal Medicine Vol. 40, No. 7 July 2001:

Prevalence of E. histolytica or E. dispar in the gay population of New York City and San Francisco approached 40 to 50% (1). Some Japanese literature (2, 3) also showed homosexual contact was an important risk factor for amebic infection.

Source:

1) Ravdin JI, Petri WAJr. Entamoeba Histolytica (Amebiasis). in: Mandell, Douglas and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. 4th ed. Mandell GL, Bennett JE, Dolin R, Eds. Churchill Livingstone, New York, 1998: 2395-2408.

2) Sakamoto M, Adachi T, Sagara H, Yoshikawa K. Gastrointestinal diseases as sociated with HIV infection. Kansenshogaku Zasshi 74: 57-63, 2000.

3) Maeda K, Yoshikawa K, Terao S, Yamamoto S, Umeyama K. Clinical investigation of 10 patient with amebic dysentery. Nippon Shokakibyo Gakkai Zasshi 87: 1525-1531, 1990 (in Japanese, Abstract in English).

Prevalence of Enteric Parasites in Homosexual Patients Attending an Outpatient Clinic:

The total number of specimens examined, including repeat specimens from 54 patients, was 372, with 161 specimens (43.3%) positive for protozoa. Altogether, 84 (52.2%) of the specimens contained one protozoan, with two to four different organisms detected in the remaining 77 specimens.

Results of this study support the experience of other workers regarding high rates of infection with intestinal parasites in the homosexual population.

source:

http://jcm.asm.org/cgi/reprint/24/4/684.pdf

So you see, it is in fact correct to state that homosexuals are walking biohazards, of whom, should face some degree of mandatory monitoring and registration if only to safeguard the general health and well being of the wider community.

I would suggest, that in the non too distant future, for those homosexuals whom seek medical intervention with their condition, corrective gene therapy will be a possibility

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #929 on: September 21, 2011, 04:21:45 AM »
Homosexual rectums are a microbiologist's/epidemiologist's dream - a group that I know continue to find hitherto unknown, ostensibly alien life forms in the likes of "primemuscle".

back to Entamoeba:

Invasive Amebiasis in Men Who Have Sex with Men, Australia
Damien Stark,corresponding author* Sebastian J. van Hal,* Gail Matthews,† John Harkness,* and Deborah Marriott*

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600324/

Although E. histolytica is one of the most common parasitic infections worldwide, invasive disease remains uncommon in industrialized counties. Recent studies from Japan, Taiwan, and Republic of Korea, areas where E. histolytica endemicity is generally low, suggest that amebiasis is an emerging parasitic infection that occurs exclusively in men who have sex with men (MSM)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #930 on: September 21, 2011, 09:24:47 AM »
Haha.

Awesome.

I'm a Mongol! That's cool. I'll take the credit for ravaging and conquering most of Asia.

W8 you are kind of a bizarre person. You have a ton of anger in you for no apparent reason and you seem to continue to think I have some issue with you when I have made no such stance.

Even going so far as to even ignore when I acquiesce to your point.

Most people would simply define you as a crazy bitch, but I will simply call you obviously disturbed.

I hope you find some peace in your life and get the help you need.

w8m8

« Reply #931 on: September 21, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »
Even going so far as to even ignore when I acquiesce to your point.

piss off .. I don't need to acknowledge a statement such as this

I can only say that on the surface, your information appears to be accurate.

on the surface .. appears to be  ::)

condescension in fine form that is

what gets on my tits a bit is how people can jump into a conversation to dispute and moan about what is said .. saying that can't be so .. they NEVER produce a shred of data to hold water .. and refuse to look at data presented

why bother posting in the middle of a conversation if you miss parts that were discussed .. and prime's filibustering bullshit is Matt C doing his schtick ... yap yap yap yap and never say a thing ... twist and turn words to just repeat hisself in a different way

it's annoying .. like a spoilt child speaking out of turn just to be heard

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #932 on: September 21, 2011, 11:00:04 AM »
piss off .. I don't need to acknowledge a statement such as this

on the surface .. appears to be  ::)

condescension in fine form that is

what gets on my tits a bit is how people can jump into a conversation to dispute and moan about what is said .. saying that can't be so .. they NEVER produce a shred of data to hold water .. and refuse to look at data presented

why bother posting in the middle of a conversation if you miss parts that were discussed .. and prime's filibustering bullshit is Matt C doing his schtick ... yap yap yap yap and never say a thing ... twist and turn words to just repeat hisself in a different way

it's annoying .. like a spoilt child speaking out of turn just to be heard

It was not meant to be condescending at all... I suppose that's just the medium giving tonality instead of my own words.

I honestly am agreeing that you provided the only evidence in the discussion and that as I can not find anything to refute that evidence, I take your point as being the accurate one.

I did not refute really, I just needed clarification on how you achieved your hypothesis.

You provided evidence and that was that.

You have a lot of opinions about peoples behavior from such little interaction with them. I suppose that too is the medium at hand though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #933 on: September 21, 2011, 05:29:39 PM »
what gets on my tits a bit
Oooooohhhh........hahahahaaa!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #934 on: September 21, 2011, 05:53:20 PM »
You are, in short, disgusting, cum-filled, cretinous cunts!

That's not the proper way for a lady to talk.

Where did you grow up?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #935 on: September 21, 2011, 06:49:35 PM »
all my calories besides protein are junk food. pizza rolls, nachos, potato chips. 3 meals per day if im lucky, usually two.

& this was how it all started............
Another GetBIG estupido pendejo, telling us how he eats fuck all but still he can recover from training.

Little Taylor Gaylor, lives in wonder-land.
"I live on junk food & only have x3meals a day if I am lucky, mostly x2" - sure you do Gaylor, sure you do!!

Just another Yank living in fantasy land. A small boy, trying to impress a bunch of strange men on the internets  ::)
What do you Yanks say?? Oh yeah "go see a shrink already, FFS"

Have we said that "your bath-room is by far worse than FatPanda's, was that intentional??"

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #936 on: September 21, 2011, 07:03:15 PM »
Oooooohhhh........hahahahaaa!!!! ;D

Chaos is back in da house!! Waht up bad bwoy?? Where the fuck you been?? proving that GetBIG, is NOT a place you have to live. Again.
Primarily, by having a life out-side the house (or mom's basement as is the case most times)  ;)
Good lad. Always nice to see you pop your heard round the door  :D

That's not the proper way for a lady to talk.

Where did you grow up?

That is what I love about W8M8, she could throw a fragmentation grenade into a room, empty x2 clips of 5.56mm in there 30 seconds later, & you could fuck her doggy-style up against the wall in the corridor 5 mins after the smoke cleared, while you both shared a cigar.

Women in tactical gear, .9mm side arm & an assault riffle/SMG - oh yeah  :-*

What do you want post SHTF, a chick who likes make-up & shoes?? Fucking wanker  ::)
Can your woman fire a riffle with any kind of accuracy??

Scrub that, do you even have a woman??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #937 on: September 21, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »
why is this thread 39 pages long?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #938 on: September 21, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
W8M8, out of her tactical gear after slaughtering an entire house full of people who were resisting  would not tell us where the stash of fuel was.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #939 on: September 21, 2011, 07:25:24 PM »
Another version.

5.56mm with grenade launcher, fragmentation grenade clipped to left shoulder harness.
The smoke is just clearing, & I am prepping the cigar  ;)

NICE.........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #940 on: September 21, 2011, 07:38:39 PM »
why is this thread 39 pages long?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Go read it. It has context.

W8M8, Butt naked on the GPMG

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: September 21, 2011, 08:05:43 PM »

....and prime's filibustering bullshit....

[filibuster] a: the use of extreme dilatory tactics in an attempt to delay or prevent action especially in a legislative assembly

(Just in case, anyone is confused by w8m8's misuse of this word)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: September 21, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
Invasive Amebiasis in Men Who Have Sex with Men, Australia
Damien Stark,corresponding author* Sebastian J. van Hal,* Gail Matthews,† John Harkness,* and Deborah Marriott*

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600324/

Although E. histolytica is one of the most common parasitic infections worldwide, invasive disease remains uncommon in industrialized counties. Recent studies from Japan, Taiwan, and Republic of Korea, areas where E. histolytica endemicity is generally low, suggest that amebiasis is an emerging parasitic infection that occurs exclusively in men who have sex with men (MSM)

From your source:
Of the 5 patients, 3 had amebic colitis (1) and 2 had amebic liver abscesses, all were MSM, 4 were HIV-infected, mean age was 45 years (range 35–57 years), and median CD4 count was 713 cells/mm3 (Table). No associations among any of the patients were noted. All patients were receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy at the time of examination. Of the 5 patients, 4 had not traveled extensively in the past 4 years, but the remaining patient had traveled to Malaysia and China 6 months before onset of colitis. Other possible risk factors for acquisition were identified in 4 patients: 3 had had high-risk sex behavior at sex-on-premises venues, and the other had had a male partner who had traveled to countries where invasive amebiasis was highly endemic.

OMG! This seems like an epidemic! Five patients, four which were HIV infected. --Just your average homosexual to be sure! Are you kidding me?

You idiot! Where did I ever say that certain sexual practices which although aren't exclusive to homosexuals, but which are sometimes thought of in conjunction with homosexual MSM behavior, were not implicated in the spread of intestinal parasites between homosexual lovers? It is a simple equation isn't it? Licking someone's wormy asshole is one sure route to acquiring intestinal parasites. However, contrary to your claims, not all folks (gay or otherwise) engage in this practice.

However, you don't stop there, do you? You go on to suggest that not only are homosexuals much more likely to have intestinal parasites, those who work as wait staff and other food service occupations, never practice good hygiene....i.e. washing their hands.

Of course, if you had the benefit of any experience with children, who remain the most likely group to become infected with intestinal parasites, you'd know that children are notorious for forgetting to wash their hands before eating or touching food after wiping their otherwise pristine butts.

Maybe we should have a conversation about vaginal warts. I suspect you've had your asshole sewn shut since you are so full of shit. Did you also have your VJ stitched closed to avoid spreading vaginal warts? That would help explain your perpetually pissed off attitude, wouldn't it?

1. Amebic colitis: Amebic dysentery (inflammation of the intestine) with ulcers in the colon due to infection with an ameba (Entamoeba histolytica), a single-celled parasite transmitted to humans via contaminated water and food. "Ameba" is from the Greek "amoibe" meaning "change" because amebae constantly change shape.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: September 21, 2011, 08:52:22 PM »

W8M8, Butt naked on the GPMG

PT

I doubt this. As far as I know, they don't let the inmates at New York State Asylum for the Insane have weapons. However, I suppose patient nudity can be difficut to control. Still, there is no chance in hell that w8m8 has a body like this babe has.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #944 on: September 22, 2011, 01:03:16 AM »

[filibuster] a: the use of extreme dilatory tactics in an attempt to delay or prevent action especially in a legislative assembly

W8M8's use of the word in the context she used it was 100% correct, shit, you ARE like a Dog with a bone, no??
A dog who keeps diggging but just can't remember where it buried that bone.

I doubt this. As far as I know, they don't let the inmates at New York State Asylum for the Insane have weapons. However, I suppose patient nudity can be difficut to control. Still, there is no chance in hell that w8m8 has a body like this babe has.

Pure supposition, you have no idea what W8M8  looks like. I do  ;) it's just that I am not the kind of sewer Rat, that betrays people by posting things I have seen in confidence.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #945 on: September 22, 2011, 01:12:18 AM »
Fuck 'Lara Croft' this chick is Alpha female, IMO!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #946 on: September 22, 2011, 02:27:31 AM »

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are such a panty wearing bitch it's laughable .... go look at some cock pictures you filthy homo ... keep thoughts of what I look like out of your mind ... it's creepy and now I need another bath

you sicken me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: September 22, 2011, 10:05:05 AM »
1. W8M8's use of the word in the context she used it was 100% correct, shit, you ARE like a Dog with a bone, no??
A dog who keeps diggging but just can't remember where it buried that bone.

2. Pure supposition, you have no idea what W8M8  looks like. I do  ;) it's just that I am not the kind of sewer Rat, that betrays people by posting things I have seen in confidence.

PT

1. Like a dog with a bone, yes! Only I have the bone. When you find a definition of the term filibuster which confirms w8m8's use of the word was correct, post it and I'll concede. Otherwise, you chiming in here has made you appear a dumb as she/he is.

2. Of course I don't know what w8m8 looks like. But, I have an image in my minds eye and it isn't what you posted. Nor am I a sewer rat. I too do not reveal confidences. Ask w8m8.

This is the image of w8m8 I see.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: September 22, 2011, 10:07:06 AM »

you sicken me

I feel the same way about you sometimes.

w8m8

« Reply #949 on: September 22, 2011, 11:52:25 AM »

My usage of the term was fine, as the above definition confirms!

Speaking of which, it is nice to see the operator "especially" flying somewhat over your cretinous self!

You are getting raped in this thread.

Go and de-worm your rancid rectum, old man, you're done here!

Stupid, dumb faggot aka Matt Canning from Thunder Bay!